Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10826718 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eruditor:

Shameless liar.

Ibeeme is the person to call them that first. The evidence is there.

A United Bum chimes in when I responded to Ibeeme so I asked the bum a question following my argument with Ibeeme.

You leave him and come to me claiming I said Kayode was young. Then later claim I said he was too young to play for Pep.

Air fish brain, provide where I said Kayode was too young to play for Pep.

cheesy

There must be a reason you deliberately spelt ibime as ibeeme, throughout your post. You failed, he must get that mention and see your lies.

Post where i stated that you said Kayode was too young to play for Pep? Must you lie to get out of the trap you put yourself in?

Those following our convo, must have seen how desperate you are now. Shameless liar, you opined that Kayode, Harrison and others were youth players so their fees shouldn't be added to Pep's total amount spent. That was when i stated that a 25yr old is too young to eruditor.
That exposee alone should have sent you to Ecuador, if you have shame, but you derive fun in disgracing yourself consistently.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cruxifizio:

I am still looking for the luck in yesterday's game.... anyways as forming activity no join ....he automatically mean say na luck cheesy cheesy

How he didn't cop an injury is still a bit of a marvel. Juve's defence went at him as if they were fighting a civil war. He was kicked and pushed and tightly marked. Yet he assisted one goal, which iddn't count.

That guy na serious hustler. Hustler of goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

There must be a reason you deliberately spelt ibime as ibeeme, throughout your post. You failed, he must get that mention and see your lies.

Post where i stated that you said Kayode was too young to play for Pep? Must you lie to get out of the trap you put yourself in?

Those following our convo, must have seen how desperate you are now. Shameless liar, you opined that Kayode, Harrison and others were youth players so their fees shouldn't be added to Pep's total amount spent. That was when i stated that a 25yr old is too young to eruditor.
That exposee alone should have sent you to Ecuador, if you have shame, but you derive fun in disgracing yourself consistently.

I see you speak fluent scumbaggery. Oya provide where I said the players were not to be added because they are youth players.

All through, I have maintained that their not being used (they are not even in the country for most of them) is reason for their exclusion. You cannot argue that Pep spent 471M to win titles when 28 of those Ms are on players that are not even available. Abi did Baba Rahman win league under Conte?

You have proven to be an inveterate liar such that even when you tell the truth it morphs into a lie.

airmark:

Abi na. It's when you have a lengthy convo with some people, you will realise how clueless they are. Olanrewaju Kayode, a married man with kids, is too young to eruditor. cheesy

The question is too young to do what? Who used "too young" at any point?

Now you have switched to I called Kayode too young to Play or be registered for Pep. If I say provide where I said it, you will start replying with gifs. Or name-dropping to curry sympathy "likes".

And just like I predicted the name-dropping has started to deflect from the barefaced lie he cannot back up.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eruditor:

[s]I see you speak fluent scumbaggery. Oya provide where I said the players were not to be added because they are youth players.

All through, I have maintained that their not being used (they are not even in the country for most of them) is reason for their exclusion. You cannot argue that Pep spent 471M to win titles when 28 of those Ms are on players that are not even available. Abi did Baba Rahman win league under Conte?

You have proven to be an inveterate liar such that even when you tell the truth it morphs into a lie[/s].

I asked you to provide where i stated that you said Kayode was too young to play for Pep . You failed and it once again confirmed you are a shameless liar.

Eruditor:

You leave him and come to me claiming I said Kayode was young. Then later claim I said he was too young to play for Pep.

Provide where i stated this or remain a nutcase that you are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nihilistjr, Tyson Fury is back. He will be fighting in June, AJ should watch out. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
airmark:

I asked you to provide where i stated that you said Kayode was too young to play for Pep . You failed and it once again confirmed you are a shameless liar.
Provide where i stated this or remain a nutcase that you are.

airmark:

Abi na. It's when you have a lengthy convo with some people, you will realise how clueless they are. Olanrewaju Kayode, a married man with kids, is too young to eruditor. cheesy

Airfishbrain, where did I say Kayode was too young?

Where did I say players were excluded because they are young?

Substantiate your claims or prove yourself to be a habitual prevaricator.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
airmark:
Nihilistjr, Tyson Fury is back. He will be fighting in June, AJ should watch out. cheesy

Already aware bro. I don't know how I'm going to watch that match.

I am going to be in a hotel with my parents that weekend for a wedding and I will be busy pretending to be responsible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
btw is Kayode part of these youth players or not?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Leyqute:

How he didn't cop an injury is still a bit of a marvel. Juve's defence went at him as if they were fighting a civil war. He was kicked and pushed and tightly marked. Yet he assisted one goal, which iddn't count.

That guy na serious hustler. Hustler of goals.

I am shocked anybody will claim ronaldo was lucky aswear....

Person wey dey play like say him go kukuma dir for pitch if dem no win naim dey lucky? When ediots like caseimero,bale,carvajah,navas and kross refuse to show up....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Don't do this na grin
how next season wan be na grin una go sack Pulis jnr?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eruditor:

[s]Airfishbrain, where did I say Kayode was too young?

Where did I say players were excluded because they are young?

Substantiate your claims or prove yourself to be a habitual prevaricator.[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So what your brain could conclude with my 'too young' line, was 'too young to play for pep'. When it was a response to your statement that players like Kayode shouldn't have their fees added to pep's total amount spent, because they are youths. A 25yr old player's transfer fees shouldn't be added, because he is a youth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Only God knows where Dayo gets these irresponsible posters from.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Already aware bro. I don't know how I'm going to watch that match.

I am going to be in a hotel with my parents that weekend for a wedding and I will be busy pretending to be responsible.

Wow, just saw that he signed with Frank Warren and it was announced. He looks better now physically.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So what your brain could conclude with my 'too young' line, was 'too young to play for pep'. When it was a response to your statement that players like Kayode shouldn't have their fees added to pep's total amount spent, because they are youths. A 25yr old player's transfer fees shouldn't be added, because he is a youth cheesy

Where did I say because he is a youth?

You are so entrenched in lies that I would reconsider my admiration for Pep if you acknowledge his genius. Because you cannot make an honest complete statement in your entire life.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cruxifizio:

No wonder you came up with the lucky statement. Ronaldo worked hard my brother....he was the only player pushing the rest attack,trying to create something,encouraging the rest player and the fans to support the team.....he also got an assist for a goal that was later ruled out to be an offside. He was not just doing useless take-ons in that game....he was leading by example by trying to impact the game everytime he had the chance to....he wasn't hidden in anyways,bros.....abeg this one pass luck...he actually earned it bros!
Nihilstjnr:

I wonder how greatihex watches football to be honest.

Madrid scored 5 goals over 2 legs including the wrongfully disallowed one.

Ronaldo scored or assisted every single one of those goals.

Yet he's 'lucky'

That's how he said KDB played better than Salah when those ones met.
Cruxifizio:

No wonder you came up with the lucky statement. Ronaldo worked hard my brother....he was the only player pushing the rest attack,trying to create something,encouraging the rest player and the fans to support the team.....he also got an assist for a goal that was later ruled out to be an offside. He was not just doing useless take-ons in that game....he was leading by example by trying to impact the game everytime he had the chance to....he wasn't hidden in anyways,bros.....abeg this one pass luck...he actually earned it bros!
i am sure you did not see anywhere in my post where I said he did not work hard. I saw his hard work and I also saw how they got lucky to get that penalty at the last minute and present ronaldo with the opportunity to take the whole glory of the night. If it is only hard work, did Juventus players not work hard enough to deserve to go through or even play extra time?
What i meant by my post is this, in the mind of the Madrid fans, the will be saying, 'ronaldo our saviour again' then all the work of the Juventus players will be thrown to the bin.

Diggz, you were talking of forming activity. If forming activity according to you means, not scoring or assisting, can i ask this question. If the match has happened to end 0 - 4 after extra time, will you say ronaldo was forming activity all night?

Nihilist, if the match had ended 0 - 4, would you have said Mandzukic was better than ronaldo that night? Knowing that even with all his hard work they were losing.
Do you believe that when 2 parties work hard in a competition that a lucky opportunity that will be taken by one party that didn't work as hard as the other can give the party the victory?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I know you have activated devil's advocate mode but I would clarify for posterity.

1. Eruditor said those names were excluded for being unused. Telegraph, Mirror and co agree.

2. Ibeeme called all those players youth team players. It was to identify them as the excluded list. I knew what he meant.

3. I replied him using the same term, some united fan puck-nosed I used the same term to ask him a question.

4. Airhead zeroes in on the term and stretches it to mean that I said the players were too young to be added.

5. I asked him to provide where I made that argument.

6. More than 3 times since yesterday, I have insisted on the exclusion of those players for un-use.

7. Only a fishbrained liar will say otherwise.

Eruditor:

LOL. Weak like 7 days.

I added 471M, removed the players not even in the team like Telegraph and co did and arrived at 448M.

Just give way and give up. You're washed up, throw in the towel or kick the bucket.

#Bars

Eruditor:

No pep did not use him or any of the players I listed. I simply donated the name to you out of the love in my heart. (love for trapped people)

Even if I add the rest the total is still 471ishM. Please, provide the other 48M.

You are in a ditch, stop digging.

You are trying too hard.

Call your family people to calculate what YOUR transfermarkt said.

I removed every name from that list that is yet to play or even in the team or else how will "500M" work when the players are not being used?

You claimed 529M. Back it up like a hard drive will or back up and let the ceiling kiss your veterbrae.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cruxifizio:

I am shocked anybody will claim ronaldo was lucky aswear....

Person wey dey play like say him go kukuma dir for pitch if dem no win naim dey lucky? When ediots like caseimero,bale,carvajah,navas and kross refuse to show up....
kross showed up yesterday,but modric disappear against the the physical juve midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eruditor:

Where did I say because he is a youth?

You are so entrenched in lies that I would reconsider my admiration for Pep if you acknowledge his genius. Because you cannot make an honest complete statement in your entire life.

You yourself couldn't believe the rubbish you typed yesterday. When someone queried you for removing Kayode and others' fees, below was the rhetorical question you asked him. You've lost it old man, you have memory issues.

Eruditor:

Added and subtracted what figures? That the youth players should not be added to his attributed total spending?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
airmark:

You yourself couldn't believe the rubbish you typed yesterday. When someone queried you for removing Kayode and others' fees, below was the rhetorical question you asked him. You've lost it old man.

Yes the youth team players Ibeeme was referring to.

Provide where I said they were too young.

or where I said they did not make the list for that fact.

or why you told me to use transfermrkt to corroborate your 529M story.

or how Pep signed players and he is not using them but Conte is using players he did not sign.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eruditor:

Yes the youth team players Ibeeme Ibime was referring to.

Provide where I said they were too young.

or where I said they did not make the list for that fact.

or why you told me to use transfermrkt to corroborate your 529M story.

or how Pep signed players and he is not using them but Conte is using players he did not sign.

The ibime you are deliberately misspelling his moniker will get your mention and come and expose your lies. I don't know when ibime turned to ibeeme. You've lost it bro.

There's nohow thunder will not fire you and your lies cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Is it not funny that I never called them Youth team players until AFTER Ibeeme used that construction?

Because I knew what he meant. You were trying to save face like Arya Stark and proceeded to lie to score cheap points.

Liar Liar pants on fire!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eruditor:
Is it not funny that I never called them Youth team players until AFTER Ibeeme IBIME used that construction?

Because I knew what he meant. You were trying to save face like Arya Stark and proceeded to lie to score cheap points.

Liar Liar pants on fire!

For every ibeeme, there must be IBIME. You think you can lie and escape cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
airmark:

For every ibeeme, there must be IBIME. You think you can lie and escape cheesy

I don't need him to get unnecessary mentions. I have already quoted the post that matters and his name is spelled there.

You are looking for an escape route.

provide where I said too young?

or where I said players did not make the list for being youths.

or why you told me not to use other links except Transfermrkt and the same transfermrkt denied you.

or why Conte is using players he did not buy but Pep is not using players he bought?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eruditor:

[s]I don't need him to get unnecessary mentions. I have already quoted the post that matters and his name is spelled there.

You are looking for an escape route.

provide where I said too young?

or where I said players did not make the list for being youths.

or why you told me not to use other links except Transfermrkt and the same transfermrkt denied you.

or why Conte is using players he did not buy but Pep is not using players he bought?[/s]

Why wouldn't you want him to get mentions? When he could easily come and confirm stuffs you associated him with. Sensible readers know your move, Mr eLruditor ibeeme.

Thunder fire those who will deliberately misspell my moniker and lie. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
airmark:

Why wouldn't you want him to get mentions? When he could easily come and confirm stuffs you associated him with. Sensible readers know your move, Mr eLruditor ibeeme.

Thunder fire those who will deliberately misspell my moniker and lie. cheesy

He is a Chelsea Stalwart and will see the exchange if he cares to. I already quoted his post on this Chelsea thread.

You are needlessly name-dropping so you won't walk alone like the Anfield crowd.

Liar.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Greatihex:
i am sure you did not see anywhere in my post where I said he did not work hard. I saw his hard work and I also saw how they got lucky to get that penalty at the last minute and present ronaldo with the opportunity to take the whole glory of the night. If it is only hard work, did Juventus players not work hard enough to deserve to go through or even play extra time?
What i meant by my post is this, in the mind of the Madrid fans, the will be saying, 'ronaldo our saviour again' then all the work of the Juventus players will be thrown to the bin.

Diggz, you were talking of forming activity. If forming activity according to you means, not scoring or assisting, can i ask this question. If the match has happened to end 0 - 4 after extra time, will you say ronaldo was forming activity all night?

Nihilist, if the match had ended 0 - 4, would you have said Mandzukic was better than ronaldo that night? Knowing that even with all his hard work they were losing.
Do you believe that when 2 parties work hard in a competition that a lucky opportunity that will be taken by one party that didn't work as hard as the other can give the party the victory?

Bros....forming activity is dancing one corner like hazard over 2legs......

Ronaldo had an assist for a goal that got ruled out....he made several attempts to score....he was almost responsible for every meaningful attack had...no be to bend waist and disappear like the fart of a cougars witch....he was involved in every deliberate attempt to get back into the game....that's not forming activity ogbeni.....that's not being hidden bros.

If you say they were lucky to have gotten the penalty....I won't fault that....but you can't show face here.....just to claim someone who was directly involved in the entire goals madrid scored to qualify for the next round was lucky to receive all the glory....if he is not worthy, then who is bros?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eruditor:

He is a Chelsea Stalwart and will see the exchange if he cares to. I already quoted his post on this Chelsea thread.

You are needlessly name-dropping so you won't walk alone like the Anfield crowd.

Liar.

You exposed yourself as a liar and a sissy. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Ronaldo had an assist for a goal that got ruled out....he made several attempts to score....he was almost responsible for every meaningful attack had...no be to bend waist and disappear like the fart of a cougars witch....he was involved in every deliberate attempt to get back into the game....that's not forming activity ogbeni.....that's not being hidden bros.

If you say they were lucky to have gotten the penalty....I won't fault that....but you can't show face here.....just to claim someone who was directly involved in the entire goals madrid scored to qualify for the next round was lucky to receive all the glory....if he is not worthy, then who is bros?
you don dey mention hazard now. You go still tell us say hazard form activity for first leg against Barca.

Oga, my post was about last night and has nothing to do with first leg.

If the penalty they got was lucky at that time, how is it not an opportunity for ronaldo who scored the goal not to take all the shine and headline of the night?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Greatihex:
you don dey mention hazard now. You go still tell us say hazard form activity for first leg against Barca.

Oga, my post was about last night and has nothing to do with first leg.

If the penalty they got was lucky at that time, how is it not an opportunity for ronaldo who scored the goal not to take all the shine and headline of the night ?

How can he take all the shine and headline.....when he is actually the shine and headline? I am not following the argument you are trying to make here.... undecided

Sir please explain better....thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cruxifizio:

How can he take all the shine and headline.....when he is actually the shine and headline? I am not following the argument you are trying to make here.... undecided

Sir please explain better....thank you.
don't worry. There is no need for us to continue to argue over it. The match don pass since.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
airmark:

You exposed yourself as a liar and a sissy. cheesy
Exactly.
Dude has been throwing hissy fits since Tuesday without saying anything tangible. Running and dodging from pillar to post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cruxifizio:

thanda fia una for the basket you sell us angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.