Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,821 members, 7,976,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11310644 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) ... (20048) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Evildoer:
make I take show face on Friday, that's if bouncer allow me enter where una dey!!!
abeg no spoil contract wey I dey eye on Friday. Who go let you enter where chairmen dey yan with champagne everywhere? sad sad angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:

grin I have to take one for the team.. On behalf of all beggars
craze man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I'm sure Obaino is more intimately acquainted with his Manyoo brother.

I'm not here to speculate on what a man does in his spare time. I don't judge either.

Intimately you say? U be bad person. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Evildoer:

You come from our side too? grin grin
pay less attention to that thing...don't take scummies serious for your own good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

You can call it the hands of your deadbeat grandfather's too...

Make Thanda no strike your hands, Diggz. The next time you snap your fingers, it should be on top your mobile app trying to do my transfer. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

Haba. EvilMetahuman, no be Omo Yoruba you be? When you take begin answer Oritsefemi? Abasi mbok.

Na your brother be this.. No be that useless shekpite
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

Bros Don Diggi abeg let me help you to pay the tithe for those babies wey you carry for hand.

The lord just revealed this to me now now now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Evildoer:

Na your brother be this.. No be that useless shekpite
Ahn ahn. Who be this disguised United fan looking like a Chelshit fan? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
femiti:
craze man grin
Be like you are the only Barça fan here, your fellas are still crying for Iniesta when party dey here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Are you mad? angry The two of you, are you alright? angry angry

When Don Diggi Diggz never answer me?

Pashalayan o angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
SailorXY:
abeg no spoil contract wey I dey eye on Friday. Who go let you enter where chairmen dey yan with champagne everywhere? sad sad angry

Depends on where dem wan enter, I fit get one free pass grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

Intimately you say? U be bad person. cheesy
tongue no mind Lililist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Evildoer:

Remember say you for dey below Thames by now!

Be thankful for uncle chic2pimp for saving your life.

Cougar for just spray you viciously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Elrony?

is that you bruv?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
sod09:
pay less attention to that thing...don't take scummies serious for your own good

You dey find trouble. ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
eph12:

We will dance as soon as my brother diggz and my cousin funlord are done angry
unless you have 100 dollars or 20k to spare...I can't waste a sweat on hopeless scummy abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

Ahn ahn. Who be this disguised United fan looking like a Chelshit fan? shocked

Na me na me !!!..

One and only Diggz brother, nephew to uncle Chic2pimp.

Tracker of Nihilstjnr and his wi-LLLL-derness sojourns! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

You in particular is very slow....who is a bdc operator? did you even bother to google the world bdc to check the meaning before you start attaching richness to your pauper godfather....

This was how you f00lishly stated your life ambition is to fvck everyday the last time....any human with functional brains should be able to tell funlords mo is to lie is way up there or hope on catching a r1ch drug addict for a wife...but not you...cuz you are as slow as him....his DNA personally runs in your veins....

#LAZYNIGERIANYOOT!!!!
thank okija gods I didn't fall for this grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
femiti:
Oh well

Livescore

Diggsfc 2 - funlordfc 1
you Dan day do odoro oo wen fun.lord score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
well thank you guys for making my gym session more enjoyable

speak in an hour.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
femiti:
weyrey...u c say na billionaire u insult, na now u dy apologise abi grin grin grin

Ahahahaha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

Sir my middle name is Ogheneakpovietegaumukurodafe. Our dads used to play together those days back at home.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Elrony?

is that you bruv?

Na me o grin cheesy

Fear of tsunami
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Evildoer:

Na me na me !!!..

One and only Diggz brother, nephew to uncle Chic2pimp.

Tracker of Nihilstjnr and his wi-LLLL-derness sojourns! cheesy

LMAO. So na this be the new garment you wear for this afternoon's party in case HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED decide to go on moniker locking spree? grin grin

Sense wee not kee you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ol boi, some peeps have a PhD in famzing grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

LMAO. So na this be the new garment you wear for this afternoon's party in case HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED decide to go on moniker locking spree? grin grin

Sense wee not kee you. grin

You sabi!!! cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
eph12:

Sir my middle name is Ogheneakpovietegaumukurodafe. Our dads used to play together those days back at home.

See name. You're definitely a Fulani herdsman, no true Warrian answers such a nomadic name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Just remembered,me and diggz get scores to settle on ib.kayee oya just give me 3 pieces I won't contact her again cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

Na me o grin cheesy

Fear of tsunami

Chai. Too much sense. I got carried away.

If tsunami go come e don carry me already. No need to log in with an alter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
diggz:

You in particular is very slow....who is a bdc operator? did you even bother to google the world bdc to check the meaning before you start attaching richness to your pauper godfather....

This was how you f00lishly stated your life ambition is to fvck everyday the last time....any human with functional brains should be able to tell funlords mo is to lie is way up there or hope on catching a r1ch drug addict for a wife...but not you...cuz you are as slow as him....his DNA personally runs in your veins....

#LAZYNIGERIANYOOT!!!!

That's how I missed this coded shot.

We know Funlord is aged around 30

We know Obaino is either a uni student or recently graduated...so maybe aged 20 -30

This rules out the possibility Funlord being Obainos biological sire.

So I was rocking my brain thinking how Funlord' s DNA could exist inside Obainojazz....then it hit me.

The phrase was....His DNA runs in your veins.

you know what else 'runs'?

Bodily fluids.

At this point, I think I should handover to the medical professionals in the house to crosscheck my theory...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Everybody dey claim Deltan now, Diggz na sharp guy. See apologies all over the place.

Even me sef, my name na Eseoghene Mivwodere Voke Oghale Akpobome

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Chai. Too much sense. I got carried away.

If tsunami go come e don carry me already. No need to log in with an alter.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

Everybody dey claim Deltan now, Diggz na sharp guy. See apologies all over the place.

Even me sef, my name na Eseoghene Mivwodere Voke Oghale Akpobome

Kai. Voke is a northern name angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5207) (5208) (5209) (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) ... (20048) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.