Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,125 members, 7,987,932 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11375855 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (20108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Danhumprey: For ya mind,abi? Don't worry. We will take the Premier League by storm!cool

No be storm na breeze, dindirin lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Am I the only one who thinks Jack Cork is a cracking player? His contract is expiring and Palace are copping him for £3m. He's our former academy player and woulda been a decent backup to Matic.

I'd be worried sick if Matic got injured, or Costa. Ish would derail our whole season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2014
Danhumprey: For ya mind,abi? Don't worry. We will take the Premier League by storm!cool

Lol.. By thunder nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2014
. Why does Fabregas wear 4 at every team, is it a tribute to a particular team that always finish there??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2014
dyabman:

No be storm na breeze, dindirin lol
Lol. Just you wait and see. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. By thunder nko?
Just sit down and watch us. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
While ruling out one incoming, Mourinho admits there may be outgoings, with a decision set to be taken on the future of winger Victor Moses – a man who spent the 2013/14 campaign on loan at Liverpool.

“We have one problem to resolve," said Mourinho. "We have one extra foreign player in at the moment and Victor is not a foreign player.

“Victor’s best position is on the wings where we have many solutions. We have (Eden) Hazard, Willian, Salah and Schurrle but he (Moses) is English and at this moment we have one foreign player who has to leave.

“So until the end of the month, we have to make that decision and Victor is involved in this process. Maybe he stays or maybe he leaves. Because he is English, it is something we have to analyse as well.”

No EU 1st team squaddies:

Oscar, Willian, Ramires, Salah, and Mikel Obi

I wonder who Jose is referring to grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

No EU 1st team squaddies:

Oscar, Willian, Ramires, Salah, and Mikel Obi

I wonder who Jose is referring to grin

Taxi for Mikel cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibime: Am I the only one who thinks Jack Cork is a cracking player? His contract is expiring and Palace are copping him for £3m. He's our former academy player and woulda been a decent backup to Matic.

I'd be worried sick if Matic got injured, or Costa. Ish would derail our whole season.

Good player that can break a bone cheesy

Alas, this news is belated the chap is already in London, not to link up with us but Palace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Taxi for Mikel cheesy

I suspect it's Willian cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
If Mikel eventually gets jettisoned and amid the season Matic gets injured, are we really to trust Ramires or even Ginkel to do a yeoman job at that DM position?

We shoulda let Ramires join Real and snap up Khedira at once.

That woulda been a decent business - one that woulda benefitted both clubs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

I suspect it's Willian cheesy

Can be a handful for defs on some occasions.

That I cant say for Mikel.

TBH I've got this gut feeling that Mikel would leave. Who knows this could be the breakthrough season for Ginkel cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Can be a handful for defs on some occasions.

That I cant say for Mikel.

TBH I've got this gut feeling that Mikel would leave. Who knows this could be the breakthrough season for Ginkel cheesy

Na joke I dey joke.

You don't need to be a prophet to see who is being referred to here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibime: Am I the only one who thinks Jack Cork is a cracking player? His contract is expiring and Palace are copping him for £3m. He's our former academy player and woulda been a decent backup to Matic.

i thought cork was a right back?(football manager)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
tobiboss: i thought cork was a right back?(football manager)

`Mr. Cork?
I thought Mr. Cork was a waiter in Peckham?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Taxi for Mikel cheesy

Na Salah go suffer am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
tobiboss: i thought cork was a right back?(football manager)

Nah, he's a central midfielder that can play right back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

Na joke I dey joke.

You don't need to be a prophet to see who is being referred to here

Well on the flip side, Mikel has still got a chance.

Considering we dont have too many ninjas who can start at the DM position, one foreign AM might just get deemed surplus of requirement for Mikel to be accomodated.

And that would have to be Salah, he'd ultimately get a chance to link up with the Egyptian troops at the battle field cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Emenalo should let Mikel go o. He's not trying hard enough to sell that clown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Well on the flip side, Mikel has still got a chance.

Considering we dont have too many ninjas who can start at the DM position, one foreign AM might just get deemed surplus of requirement for Mikel to be accomodated.

And that would have to be Salah, he'd ultimately get a chance to link up with the Egyptian troops at the battle field cheesy

I knew it was Salah the minute they gave Moses shirt.

Mikel & Moses must go o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibime:

Na Salah go suffer am.

Yeah.

I thought of that now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibime:

I knew it was Salah the minute they gave Moses shirt.

Mikel & Moses must go o!

cheesy grin cheesy

And you forgot Nando?

Mikel & Moses departs next term whilst Romeu and Thorgan returns to the team.

The club's plan just got clearer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibime:

Nah, he's a central midfielder that can play right back
on fifa manager 2014, he's a right back, i signed him for my chelsea team, back up to iva, strangely no azpi in the chelsea team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Austeenx:

`Mr. Cork?
I thought Mr. Cork was a waiter in Peckham?
yes he his, bt that's not the cork am talking about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls anybody bt salah, he's our only true right winger(left footed)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
tobiboss: on fifa manager 2014, he's a right back, i signed him for my chelsea team, back up to iva, strangely no azpi in the chelsea team

Wetin FIFA 14 sabi? The guy is a CM from day one, he just covered right back when Nathaniel Clyne was injured season before last. He played very well there as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

cheesy grin cheesy

And you forgot Nando?

Mikel & Moses departs next term whilst Romeu and Thorgan returns to the team.

The club's plan just got clearer.

Bros Mikel would lose us an important trophy mark my word. Jose would not even trust him when Matic was unavailable, preferring Luiz instead. If he is not careful, Ake will jump ahead of him self. Na Emenalo dey protect that guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibime:

Wetin FIFA 14 sabi? The guy is a CM from day one, he just covered right back when Nathaniel Clyne was injured season before last. He played very well there as well.

1. Dem sabi somtin
2. The game was published at that time cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibime:

Bros Mikel would lose us an important trophy mark my word. Jose would not even trust him when Matic was unavailable, preferring Luiz instead. If he is not careful, Ake will jump ahead of him self. Na Emenalo dey protect that guy.

Let's pray that Matic stays healthy then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ibime:

kay then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Limerick: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
I'm new here

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (20108) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), Beorn, enigma0, SirAce, FirstbornWds, Kimbeast, BlueMann, Amigoss, amodu(m), MonsieurCoder, efec(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.