Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,908 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11320673 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) ... (20051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2018
In Babayoko we trust! !! cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On May 11, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
well order is debatable culpability is not
I don't disagree with your listing except for Morata.
He's number 1 on the list.

The period ibime claimed Chelsea crashed into the abyss was when Morata was not playing

That was around gameweek 23, Chelsea was 3 points behind Man Utd and tied on points with Liverpool

Chelseas destiny changed between Gameweek 23 and 29

Below is the table on GW 23

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On May 11, 2018
This is the table in gameweek 29
See Chelseas form in the previous 5 games

The same 5th position you have maintained till date

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On May 11, 2018
Between Gameweek 23 and 29 this was what happened

Gameweek 24. Morata was suspended Chelsea won
Gameweek 25 Chelsea lost 3-0 to Bournemouth Morata injured Hazard as 9
Gameweek 26 Chelsea lost 4-1 to Watford Morata injured Hazard as false 9
Gameweek 27 Chelsea won 3-0, Morata a sub
Gameweek 28 Morata played 90mins Chelsea lost to Man Utd
Gameweek 29 Morata played 1min Chelsea lost to City

In all these games Hazard started played 90mins except the Man utd game where he left after 73mins of shame

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:54pm On May 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

The period ibime claimed Chelsea crashed into the abyss was when Morata was not playing

That was around gameweek 23, Chelsea was 3 points behind Man Utd and tied on points with Liverpool

Chelseas destiny changed between Gameweek 23 and 29

Below is the table on GW 23

Bakayoko got his red card in Watford game and then got injured so he wasn't playing either

Christensen came into the tean and started giving away goals every single match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:56pm On May 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Gameweek 27 Chelsea won 3-0

In all these games Hazard started played 90mins except the Man utd game where he left after 73mins of shame

Go and check post history on these two game weeks and see who's name was being shouted.

I remember how Lukaku bullied Christensen like a school boy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:57pm On May 11, 2018
People that blame Morata for our season woes are saying it from a position of bias. Conte is the reason for our failures this season. Morata will come good I just have that feeling.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:13pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Hahhaha... 'Princess Morita'

I lam't feel for Nihilist sha, he has to carry Yoko's cross alone grin grin

Even Nihilist knows yoko is useless.....but he is unwilling to blame or transfer moritas uselessness as a striker to Yoko and i can't fault him for that....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 9:20pm On May 11, 2018
Just see the amount this guys are earning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:
grin grin grin

Wetin concern Yoko for this Morata matter na

Lalaboi and Ibime tho grin

Wicked people... cheesy

We are discussing possible reasons why the season went the way it did. While some think Morata should take the bulk of the blame others don't think so.

Banter and steering a fight asides, what do you think who takes the large percentage of blame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2018
lalaboi:

We are discussing possible reasons why the season went the way it did. While some think Morata should take the bulk of the blame others don't think so.

Banter and steering a fight asides, what do you think who takes the large percentage of blame
Well, my Gee... Without sentiments, my list is in this order

Morata
Hazard
Bakayoko
Courtois
Chris
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

In these 2 games, we went from 5 points clear of Spurs to Europa League position and Donkeyoko was the worst player on the pitch by miles to the point everyone questioned how he became a footballer.

We knew we had to get results from these 2 games as we faced a tough February with away games at Utd and City sandwiched between the Barcelona fixtures, and knew chance of getting points there were slim.

This was when we slipped from UCL to Europa league hopelessness and a professional footballer was being rated 2/10 by all and sundry. This is when Chelseabmw uttered the ominous words that Bakayoko would get Conte the sack and so it shall be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:34pm On May 11, 2018
Mrphilia:
Just see the amount this guys are earning

Bruv.....I don't know if you are working yet or not.....however, I sure if you earn one quarter of moratas salary in a month....your ogas in the office will not want to listen to any excuses on why you can't deliver on the job or if your parents get to spend that much on your education each term or semester they will not want to hear reasons why you keep failing simple maths.....

Morata is one of the major persons who derailed our season.....I don't know about next season oh....but he has failed us this season.

#eod
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Morata
Hazard
Bakayoko
Courtois
Chris

Ok. . atleast we now know where you stand on the issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 9:38pm On May 11, 2018
diggz:

Bruv.....I don't know if you are working yet or not.....however, I sure if you earn one quarter of moratas salary in a month....your ogas in the office will not want to listen to any excuses on why you can't deliver on the job or if your parents get to spend that much on your education each term or semester they will not want to hear reasons why you keep failing simple maths.....

Morata is one of the major persons who derailed our season.....I don't know about next season oh....but he has failed us this season.

#eod
Bro I agree that Morata has failed us this season but let's just try be patient with him. Sanchez sha dey maga Manchester United shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:48pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Hol Up guys...

Epa Ibime just joined the fray grin

Let the blame game continue

If Conte no win FA cup eeh undecided
na Magic he wan use win am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2018
SailorXY:
na Magic he wan use win am?
grin Egbon.

Make he no win am fess undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

I disagree

Hazard
Bakayoko
Christensen in that order before we can even get to Morata

Pls remove Bakayoko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2018
My list

Hazard
Cahill ( A failed leader )
Fabregas
Courtois
Hazard again angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:35pm On May 11, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Morata
Hazard
Bakayoko
Courtois
Chris

Morata
BaKAyoko
Cvntois
Fabregas
Hazard

I will definitely give Chris a pass for now....he fvcked up big time in couple of games,very big games as a matter of fact but I will ignore him cuz he is not an elephant like the above listed players.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2018
Conservative coach

Misfiring striker
Amateur footballer
Inexperienced defender
Inconsistent winger(s)
Longer throat keeper
Stupid transfer decisions

All in one season.....chai

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Did Morata have Ozil and co to support him this season
you are incoherent abeg.compare morata supporting cast to that of drogba that all I ask and not your usual gallivianting from corner to post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:16pm On May 11, 2018
OMO, see wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Keep the groans louder.

Useless club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Gameweek 27 Chelsea won 3-0, Morata a sub

Hazard is not the cause of our failed season but conte.don't come here with flawed logic ogbeni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:24pm On May 11, 2018
Debroslink:
OMO, see wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Keep the groans louder.

Useless club.

Thanda kiss ur kneecap....may Ororo add more salt to your injuries... tongue

Uefalona FC...useless club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On May 11, 2018
popizaino:
you are incoherent abeg.compare morata supporting cast to that of drogba that all I ask and not your usual gallivianting from corner to post.

Drogba had Robben, lampard, Ballack Duff

Who does Morata have? Shey hidden Hazard na person

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29am On May 12, 2018
dyabman:
My list

Hazard
Cahill ( A failed leader )
Fabregas
Courtois
Hazard again angry

I agree with your list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:35am On May 12, 2018
diggz:

Thanda kiss ur kneecap....may Ororo add more salt to your injuries... tongue

Uefalona FC...useless club

Thunder ⚡ fire everyone that hyped Hidden Ikebe to the level of CR7 and Neymar.

Thunder fire Chelsea FC for signing a 60m player who couldn't bench Benzema and has Zero goal in El-Clasico in his entire career in Spain.

Welcome to Thursday night football. Wanna see Hidden Ikebe dance shakushaku in a cold wet night at St. Petersburg and places like Genk, Salzburg, and Donetsk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 1:40am On May 12, 2018
Funny thread.. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 2:43am On May 12, 2018
grin grin grin

these guys wicked sha cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 7:08am On May 12, 2018
What if Brighton wins Liverpool tomorrow??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 7:13am On May 12, 2018
Please change the title of this thread. You are no longer champions

A few suggestion could include:

"Official thread of the £1 club"

" Home of the best player on the planet,twerk master flex ikebe super"

"World Shekpe Congress- shekpites gonna shekpe"

"Thread of the 2019 favorites for the Yoruba League"

Mods pls do the needful.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) ... (20051) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.