Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,902 members, 7,927,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11095340 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) ... (19806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On May 27, 2018
From UEFA the just concluded CL on May started in late June last year

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On May 27, 2018
elrony:
LMAO cheesy grin

Egbon Ramdeuter are we gonna have those bets or not 20k against 30k ?
cheesy grin grin

You want me to impoverish one of your guys? The time you should be spending educating unaselves you go dey shout here

What I tell you is as a result of almost 30yrs of following the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:35pm On May 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

You just wan waste your money. Na so I for chop your money when you no see road

The season according to UEFA starts late June and ends early June or late May

I follow you bet ni? Quote person wey wan follow bet ogbeni.....later you go say na me drink ogogoro or no dey see road cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2018
Eruditor:

I was being sarcastic.

Pep does not have back to back to back UCL titles. Zidane has no sextuple nor has he won 7 league titles in 9 years.

Have you seen any sextuple in your life? Do you reckon you'd see another?

I am seeing swellings around your eye. Seems you are reacting to something. Could it be....logic?
but zizou has 9titles in 2 and a half seasons without spending up to €100m (my catch phrase cheesy grin cool)

P.S I know you don't know how to count so pls don't reply
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
MoR2:
but zizou has 9titles in 2 and a half seasons without spending up to €100m (my catch phrase cheesy grin cool)

P.S I know you don't know how to count so pls don't reply

That is your forte -not knowing how to count.

Here is Zidane not spending €120M

https://www.transfermarkt.com/zinedine-zidane/spielertransfers/trainer/21284

I see how you equated league titles to all titles in general. Therefore the Spanish Super Cup has the same value as the La Liga.

When you would keep quiet and only be suspected a fool. Now you have posted to remove all doubts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Shouting is not a substitute for education

The season starts in July every season and ends in June the next year.

Imagine a football follower asking which football gets played in August. When do CL qualifiers get played?

Below is the calendar from UEFA on the time line for the just concluded 2017/18 champions league

2017/18 UEFA Champions League calendar
19/06/17: First and second qualifying round draws
27–28/06/17: First qualifying round, first leg
04–05/07/17: First qualifying round, second leg
11–12/07/17: Second qualifying round, first leg
14/07/17: Third qualifying round draw
18–19/07/17: Second qualifying round, second leg
25–26/07/17: Third qualifying round, first leg
01–02/08/17: Third qualifying round, second leg

04/08/17: Play-off draw
15–16/08/17: Play-off round, first leg
22–23/08/17: Play-off round, second leg

24/08/17: Group stage draw
12–13/09/17: Group stage, matchday one
26–27/09/17: Group stage, matchday two
17–18/10/17: Group stage, matchday three
31/10/17–01/11/17: Group stage, matchday four
21–22/11/17: Group stage, matchday five
05–06/12/17: Group stage, matchday six

11/12/17: Round of 16 draw
13–14/02/18 and 20–21/02/18: Round of 16, first leg
06–07/03/18 and 13–14/03/18: Round of 16, second leg

16/03/18: Quarter-final draw
03–04/04/18: Quarter-finals, first leg
10–11/04/18: Quarter-finals, second leg

13/04/18: Semi-final and final draw
24–25/04/18: Semi-finals, first leg
01–02/05/18: Semi-finals, second leg

26/05/18: Final (NSC Olimpiyskiy, Kyiv)

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2018/competitionformat/index.html

I am sure you will come back and yell again about amala turning. lack of education or logic cant be a replaced with just shouting without research

Disgracing yourself again, I was actually staring at the site you took this from before you posted it. Everyone knows the Champions League starts proper from the playoffs or group stage, Let me leave this for now and Still prove to you that your own logic Has failed you once again. As petty as this may seem, I just don't care.

Using your own date, 19th June 2017 to 26th May 2018. Prove that this is equivalent to 1 year, 12 months, no jara, no take away, Let's also forget that you said a season starts June 1st and ends July 30th. I just need you to back this your new logic with a little token

Dayo prove that 19th June 2017 to 26th May 2018 is 1 year AKA 12 months, 20k against my 40k. Today we will know who lacks logic and education
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
popizaino:
just like diggz is a bat.

It's an opinion
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

WHAT IS THIS shocked

but was that illustration necessary haba grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On May 27, 2018
Jemi7:

That strong head Dayo is forming on this thread, na me go break am today, please beg him for me to put only 20k, I will increase mine to 40k. I dey come.

I have been dealing with your types for over 20yrs people who dont do their research and just jump in to bet

If someone calls himself a football fan and doesnt know that seasons start before August. FA cup for example the draws start from July.

CL qualifiers start from June

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On May 27, 2018
Jemi7:

Disgracing yourself again, I was actually staring at the site you took this from before you posted it. Everyone knows the Champions League starts proper from the playoffs or group stage, Let me leave this for now and Still prove to you that your own logic Has failed you once again. As petty as this may seem, I just don't care.

Using your own date, 19th June 2017 to 26th May 2018. Prove that this is equivalent to 1 year, 12 months, no jara, no take away, Let's also forget that you said a season starts June 1st and ends July 30th. I just need you to back this your new logic with a little token

Dayo prove that 19th June 2017 to 26th May 2018 is 1 year AKA 12 months, 20k against my 40k. Today we will know who lacks logic and education

The same person who stated that all football played before August is pre season

Instead of clutching to your L like a prized possesion you are still doing strong head

It didnt even take long to disgrace you publicly

The season starts when the draws are made. The draws for last year were made before June 29 that the games were played

I am sure you didnt realize that too

over 25yrs of football followership cannot be replaced with stronghead and shouting

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 6:44pm On May 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

I have been dealing with your types for over 20yrs people who dont do their research and just jump in to bet

If someone calls himself a football fan and doesnt know that seasons start before August. FA cup for example the draws start from July.

CL qualifiers start from June

And I will be the end of you. Prove your dates. 19th June 2017 to 26th May 2018, prove this is 1 year AKA 12 months

Let's not drift from your initial lies now, A season = 1 year AKA 12 months

When you are done proving this, prove to us how 2 is more than 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2018
Eruditor:

I always genuinely feel for a lot of people on here when I read posts.

What if I told you Zidane has spent €120M on players (to add to the squad he already received) would you believe me?

You are just trying to force this Zidane vs Pep argument to make it seem like you are on some winning side. You are not related to Zidane. You support Chelsea. Zidane never played for your team nor coached it.

Zidane has done something in the CL that has never been done before. Just leave it there. Pep has done his own (in football) and in actual fact has done more. We can leave it there as well.

The shallow piffle that I hate reading is anything to do with spending because they only bring it up to water Pep's own down.

Zidane has coached 3 seasons, he has one league title to his name. Some other people won back to back to back too. Zidane did not win a sextuple. Zidane has been 2nd, 1st and 3rd. In fact he needed this UCL to keep his job.

Some other people were winning league together with UCL each time they won it. Benitez won UCL with Liverpool yet flopped with Madrid. RDM won with Chelsea and Klopp has flopped twice there fore RDM is better than Klopp?

How are you still alive with a gaping hole in your head?
oh wait am a Madrid fan cheesy

you're just an arrogant ignorant LLuditor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On May 27, 2018
Jemi7:

My second question, prove that a season runs for 12months or prove that a season starts in July 1st, Ladies and gentlemen, this is how he proves it.
Now which season starts in June in June if I may ask? Is it the world cup? Is it the Formula One or is it the French open? Please I ask you Mr Raumdeuter, Why is the football played before August(when a season starts) called the "Pre" season? . Now let me take you all to the dictionary to explain what "pre" means. The Oxford dictionary defines "pre" as "Before" or "previous to" . But Dayo just tried to prove to us that A season starts June 1st When a season actually starts in August, he also tried to prove to us without actually proving anything, that a season ends July 30th when it actually ends in May, Now I ask again, how is August to May 1 year

Knows that you need to keep quiet now or put your 20k where your logic is, I will drop 40k

How to disgrace yourself 101

According to jemi, The CL qualifiers played in June and July are just pre season

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On May 27, 2018
Jemi7:

And I will be the end of you. Prove your dates. 19th June 2017 to 26th May 2018, prove this is 1 year AKA 12 months

Let's not drift from your initial lies now, A season = 1 year AKA 12 months

When you are done proving this, prove to us how 2 is more than 2

This was the same person asking the questions below

Jemi7:

Now which season starts in June in June if I may ask? Is it the world cup? Is it the Formula One or is it the French open? Please I ask you Mr Raumdeuter, Why is the football played before August(when a season starts) called the "Pre" season? . Now let me take you all to the dictionary to explain what "pre" means. The Oxford dictionary defines "pre" as "Before" or "previous to" . But Dayo just tried to prove to us that A season starts June 1st When a season actually starts in August, he also tried to prove to us without actually proving anything, that a season ends July 30th when it actually ends in May, Now I ask again, how is August to May 1 year
Knows that you need to keep quiet now or put your 20k where your logic is, I will drop 40k

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On May 27, 2018
jemi7

Can you prove to us how the CL qualifiers played before August are PRE season. Is it the French open or formular 1 season that they are playing the qualifiers in June and July

We wait

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Well said. I agree with this ranking
Larride eph12 jemi7 diggz how about you
Who is the highest scorer in the Champions League?
Who has the best goal per match ratio in the Champions League?
Answer this questions and I'll give you my answer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On May 27, 2018
kokaneprodigy even tried to educate him but if you are determined to chop your L even if its in Liberia or Lesotho it will find you

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

You want me to impoverish one of your guys? The time you should be spending educating unaselves you go dey shout here

What I tell you is as a result of almost 30yrs of following the game

We know say you be OG na him make you need stake that ballary cheesy

Jemi7 wanna take a risk... it's Wins or Losses! !!

Abeg stake sharp sharp (I get educated and still tipped board man ballary) cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
Baba don carry am go UCl so it would fit his claim when the original discuss was the country league season grin grin
#sharpguy#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 6:54pm On May 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

The same person who stated that all football played before August is pre season

Instead of clutching to your L like a prized possesion you are still doing strong head

It didnt even take long to disgrace you publicly

The season starts when the draws are made. The draws for last year were made before June 29 that the games were played

I am sure you didnt realize that too

over 25yrs of football followership cannot be replaced with stronghead and shouting

You are Drunk, You switch lanes faster than a thief running from the police. In your post, you brought the UEFA calendar year to try to disprove my assertion, and your UEFA calender starts like this 19th June 2017 and ends like this 26th May 2018. This you tried to use to prove to me that a season actually runs for 1 year AKA 12 months, You accused me of not doing my research but you had all the time in the world to go through the UEFA calendar and still failed miserably at presenting the right thing

Dayokanu, From your post, Prove that 19th June 2017 to 26th May 2018 is 1 year AKA 12 months. I didn't do a research on these dates now, you did. I am waiting for you

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 6:55pm On May 27, 2018
chidexxy007:
Baba don carry am go UCl so it would fit his claim when the original discuss was the country league season grin grin
#sharpguy#

You sef see am ba? Even after taking it to the Champions League, he still failed miserably
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:56pm On May 27, 2018
MoR2:
oh wait am a Madrid fan cheesy

you're just an arrogant ignorant LLuditor

I am a man city fan as well. And if you let me say one or two good things about Zidane, I would be a RM fan also.

Anyone can make any claims. But home is where the heart is.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2018
larride:

So you mean if they gave Pep a different medal for his own 2 CL to Ferguson own because I don’t know the part of the world where 2 is greater than 2.

"...In drunkmen paradise" cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
Skimpledawg convince egbon Dayo on why he needs to stake angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 7:01pm On May 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

How to disgrace yourself 101

According to jemi, The CL qualifiers played in June and July are just pre season

Point to where UEFA was mentioned in that post, I don't even want to talk about my own Logic again, I want to use your own logic to disgrace you

chidexxy007:
#sharpguy#

This just goes to show that you are a fraud just like your mentor, but this is not my problem now, you brought UEFA into the discourse to try to prove that a season is actually 1 year AKA 12 months, you went and brought the UEFA calendar which started like 19th June 2017 and ended like 26th May 2018 ,this is what you tried to use to prove to us that it is 1 year aka 12 months, now I ask you again

Prove that 19th June 2017 to 26th May 2018 is 1 year aka 12 months, this is not so hard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On May 27, 2018
Jemi7:

You are Drunk, You switch lanes faster than a thief running from the police. In your post, you brought the UEFA calendar year to try to disprove my assertion, and your UEFA calender starts like this 19th June 2017 and ends like this 26th May 2018. This you tried to use to prove to me that a season actually runs for 1 year AKA 12 months, You accused me of not doing my research but you had all the time in the world to go through the UEFA calendar and still failed miserably at presenting the right thing

Dayokanu, From your post, Prove that 19th June 2017 to 26th May 2018 is 1 year AKA 12 months. I didn't do a research on these dates now, you did. I am waiting for you

I dont need to prove anything you are the one who needs to backup your statement below

Jemi7:

Now which season starts in June in June if I may ask? Is it the world cup? Is it the Formula One or is it the French open? Please I ask you Mr Rumdeuter, Why is the football played before August(when a season starts) called the "Pre" season? . Now let me take you all to the dictionary to explain what "pre" means. The Oxford dictionary defines "pre" as "Before" or "previous to" . But Dayo just tried to prove to us that A season starts June 1st When a season actually starts in August, he also tried to prove to us without actually proving anything, that a season ends July 30th when it actually ends in May, Now I ask again, how is August to May 1 year

Your writing above, the bold part prove it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On May 27, 2018
Jemi7:

Point to where UEFA was mentioned in that post, I don't even want to talk about my own Logic again, I want to use your own logic to disgrace you

This just goes to show that you are a fraud just like your mentor, but this is not my problem now, you brought UEFA into the discourse to try to prove that a season is actually 1 year AKA 12 months, you went and brought the UEFA calendar which started like 19th June 2017 and ended like 26th May 2018 ,this is what you tried to use to prove to us that it is 1 year aka 12 months, now I ask you again

Prove that 19th June 2017 to 26th May 2018 is 1 year aka 12 months, this is not so hard

How can UEFA football season start in June when according to Dopejemi all football played before August is pre season.

How is that possible

Is i formula 1, French Open or Shell cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 7:04pm On May 27, 2018
Dayo, Let's make it like this, I'll pay you 50k if you can prove that 19th June 2016 to 26th May 2018 is 1 year AKA 12 months, if you can't, pay me just 10k

Please I beg you, please My friend, Please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 7:06pm On May 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

How can UEFA football season start in June when according to Dopejemi all football played before August is pre season.

How is that possible

Is i formula 1, French Open or Shell cup

I am ready to collect am L for the below, please my friend. Elrony, Diggz, Nihilistjnr, Airmark, Ibime. Anybody, Somebody.

Jemi7:
Dayo, Let's make it like this, I'll pay you 50k if you can prove that 19th June 2016 to 26th May 2018 is 1 year AKA 12 months, if you can't, pay me just 10k

Please I beg you, please My friend, Please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2018
Jemi7:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 7:08pm On May 27, 2018
chidexxy007:

Kilode?

Lol, it isn't directed at you, I only used your post as a reference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On May 27, 2018
Jemi7:

I am ready to collect am L for the below, please my friend. Elrony, Diggz, Nihilistjnr, Airmark, Ibime. Anybody, Somebody.

Jemi7:

Your L was delivered to you sealed by UEFA

How can the person asking if its French open they play before August now be typing about football actually played in June

And dont disturb others mentions. Your L na solo L not community L

You can take it with piss

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2018
larride:

You still sound as confused as ever Mr Pop.

I’m sure you know Ferguson has won 2 CL trophies before Pep won any. Pep then won his own 2 after him likewise Zidane won his own 3 after Pep.

As it stands today

Zidane has won 3 CL
Both Pep and Ferguson and Mou has 2 CL.

Whether you win your own in the space of 3 years and didn’t win it again is your own cup of tea. Until Pep wins more CL than Ferguson and Mou, he can’t claim to be better than both of them in the CL.

We should ignore the time factor and take numbers into consideration yes they are tied but there one ultimate decider again head to head which pep leads so our verdict again.

Zidane >pep>fergie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) (5382) ... (19806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tshabalala, Ijustwantto and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.