Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,331 members, 7,894,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10910646 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) ... (19677) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
sod09:
Bayern need to replace bootang asap

No one does it better than Boathand.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Egypt playing well cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Egypt show them jare

playing like a coordinated team

cavani nice shot dere

no time for shaku shaku cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowalla: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
neezar:
Egypt show them jare

playing like a coordinated team

cavani nice shot dere

no time for shaku shaku cool

Exactly - they seem to be strictly playing to instructions...

I just hope "it's not a matter of time" though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Uruguay finding it hard to unlock Egypt midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Both teams are lacking playmakers. They are not creating good chances. The game is boring to me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Suarez will bite someone this year again.

Let him just continue to miss sitters and get frustrated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
You can clearly see the work of the coach. Egypt playing without fear so far.

Though someone go soon tire and make mistake from either side. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
The other reason why Egyot hasn't scored is their lack of playmaker. They are well coordinated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Heartbreak egypt cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
This Nigeria can never be good again....it's finished for us angry angry
Me and my brother was kidnapped by sars not long just because of account balance, so we are so unfortunate in Nigeria a youth in mid 20s can't have a 7 figure balance without being into fraud.
We were forced to made way with 150k, I give up on this useless shi.t hole called nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
sod09:
Me and my brother was kidnapped by sars not long just because of account balance, so we are so unfortunate in Nigeria a youth in mid 20s can't have a 7 figure balance without being into fraud.
We were forced to made way with 150k, I give up on this useless shi.t hole called nigeria
Was it cash or transfer? If transfer, you can trace the MF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
sod09:

grin

AntiRiòt......... is that you?!

Forced to pay 150k?! I ain't sure you and your Brother are clean. You have every right to pay no dime to them if the 7 Figures Balance is Legit.

What are you paying for?!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Forced to pay 150k?! I ain't sure you and your Brother are clean. You have every right to pay no dime to them if the 7 Figures Balance is Legit.

Use your head jhoo.

You think say na everybody Wey dey earn 7 figure offline dey talk?

undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
sod09:

How did they know you had a 7 figure balance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Use your head jhoo.

You think say na everybody Wey dey earn 7 figure offline dey talk?

undecided undecided

grin

I ain't questioning his Earning, rather what prompted him and his Brother to pay 150k to Sars....... for what?!

I can't remember the number of times I've encountered them with my Dudes, and we've never paid them a Dime.

Whatever they asked we provided except BRIBE....... coz they can use it to nail us. Why do I need to pay them, when I am 100% sure I am clean?!

3 Days ago, we parked somewhere though by the Roadside. They double-crossed us, start corking Rifles and doing Gra-Gra. Bro we ain't moved nor perturbed by their show of Shame, and they left with nothing from us even though they requested.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

you dull or can't reason
Our phones were seized...if they kill us there who will know if we don't don't pay them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
afrodoc2:

How did they know you had a 7 figure balance?
they collected our phones, the next thing they told us to enter the bus, first time I entered police station was today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
eph12:

they took us to a paga money transfer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
sod09:
you dull or can't reason
Our phones were seized...if they kill us there who will know if we don't don't pay them

grin

The Word is damn perfect for you and your Bro. Kill you.....?! In the broad Daylight?! Stop kidding abegi!

Dude..... I ain't siding with the Sars cos I know they are brutal and stupid. But my Point is; how on Earth you Guys were forced to pay 150k cos they saw 7 Figures Balance on the Phone?!

Did they know the Source of the Money? How I get it?! The Sacrifice I made to earn it?! As far as I earned any Amount of Money legally, Bro I am ready to fight it to the End.

Make dem carry me go Station, dem go release me last last and apologize Join.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

The Word is damn perfect for you and your Bro. Kill you.....?! In the broad Daylight?! Stop kidding abegi!

Dude..... I ain't siding with the Sars cos I know they are brutal and stupid. But my Point is; how on Earth you Guys were forced to pay 150k cos they saw 7 Figures Balance on the Phone?!

Did they know the Source of the Money? How I get it?! The Sacrifice I made to earn it?! As far as I earned any Amount of Money legally, Bro I am ready to fight it to the End.

Make dem carry go Station, dem go release me and apologize Join.
I showed them my work id card, my brother is a student and just finished i.t with a bank.
Imagine them telling me I'm too young to have such in account cos they believe I'm doing fraud also my brother is also younger for a student to have 600k and using Samsung worth 120
They noticed my brother was panicking I told the idiot to shut up yet he allowed them to intimidate him cos they seperated us and still seized our phones. He was now the main suspect, they threatened him and he transferred the 150k to them
All these while I was been monitored by one of them, he took me out after searching I don't have extra phones to call
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
sod09:
I showed them my work id card, my brother is a student and just finished i.t with a bank.
Imagine them telling me I'm too young to have such in account cos they believe I'm doing fraud also my brother is also younger for a student to have 600k and using Samsung worth 120
They noticed my brother was panicking I told the idiot to shut up yet he allowed them to intimidate him cos they seperated us and still seized our phones. He was now the main suspect, they threatened him and he transferred the 150k to them
All these while I was been monitored by one of them, he took me out after searching I don't have extra phones to call
Your younger bro no try na. Them no carry vehicle?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
eph12:

ur own better I was forced to change route to work just to avoid police at check points hence taking a longer route, cos according to police I must be G-boy to be using a BMW and IPhone-7
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Them ransack my car one day ehn I was scared, thought someone must have planted drugs in my car and tipped them off. Na my work ID just Dey save me had to change route b4 person jam trigger happy officer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
sod09:
Never get intimidated by those fvcktards, they stopped me the day I decided to dress rugged grin.. I start to speak English, #5 Dem no see for my hand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
ur own better I was forced to change route to work just to avoid police at check points hence taking a longer route, cos according to police I must be G-boy to be using a BMW and IPhone-7
yeah iPhone 7 and muscle car
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Them ransack my car one day ehn I was scared, thought someone must have planted drugs in my car and tipped them off. Na my work ID just Dey save me had to change route b4 person jam trigger happy officer.
I won't blame the boy him be butter, immediately they stopped us I told him don't say anything, yet he panicked on sighting guns and started confessions.
I did IT in a bank ,I'm a student grin cheesy, honestly the money pain me oo. Seperating was their joker cos 5 against him threatening to shoot his leg that he's a yahoo guy.
Not fair at all,we need that gun law in naija angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
I read today on front page that the police have created a platform to lay such complaint about the sars.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
sod09:
I won't blame the boy him be butter, immediately they stopped us I told him don't say anything, yet he panicked on sighting guns and started confessions.
I did IT in a bank ,I'm a student grin cheesy, honestly the money pain me oo. Seperating was their joker cos 5 against him threatening to shoot his leg that he's a yahoo guy.
Not fair at all,we need that gun law in naija angry
i no dey give them kobo, car papers are valid and up to date just had to avoid the unnecessary attention. It’s just poverty mentality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Greatihex:
I read today on front page that the police have created a platform to lay such complaint about the sars.
I chatted them on WhatsApp
Guess what, last seen was Apr 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
sod09:

grin

It gets clearer now. Consider it as a Jaaka, lesser Zakat usually paid to the less privileged People after Ramadan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

It gets clearer now. Consider it as a Jaaka, lesser Zakat usually paid to the less privileged People after Ramadan.
lmao...
That's exactly what he said that he paid his zakat to those lunatics

(1) (2) (3) ... (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) ... (19677) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, chrisley024(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.