Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11096186 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) ... (19807) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Hidiota grin grin

You mean to say Egbon diggz deeek stand the day he first follow Ibk talk?

Kai, my gods grin grin grin
yes nah she tell
If you hear chic2pimp own you go shock
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

He was carried along. Just look at now that there's nobody to carry him, he's running from his post.

All the ashiri of how those trophies came about are beginning to come out.

Who carried him and why cant they carry Degirl? Is it because he is too heavy like a sack of potatoes

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

If only Neuer had stayed in his post, Germany would still be in the world cup
actually they wont,they needed 2 goals in less than 3 minutes,neuer is a legendary keeper,candidate as one of the greatest ever you united fans should need to stop pitting your overated keeper in the sentence with him,he is a local champion,infact there are many local champions in the premier league

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Eph12, please just stop.. grin grin grin

Rain dey fall for Ph, I can't be laughing anyhow cheesy
Lol no vex sir. We're trying to set the record straight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
madrid5:
actually they wont,they needed 2 goals in less than 3 minutes,neuer is a legendary keeper,candidate as one of the greatest ever you united fans should need to stop pitting your overated keeper in the sentence with him,he is a local champion,infact there are many local champions in the premier league
Bla bla bla
Here the history teachers come again

It was your overrated Ramos that was causing problems for De Gea, giving through pass to defenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
It’s Neymar v Hazard for the quarterfinals! If Hazard runs La Selecao rugged, he should be in the conversation for this year’s Ballon D’Or
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who carried him and why cant they carry Degirl? Is it because he is too heavy like a sack of potatoes
Name the players in that Germany squad and I'll tell you who the carriers were.

This your post doesn't make sense because De Gea never played for Germany or with those players

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
PDPGuy:
It’s Neymar v Hazard for the quarterfinals! If Hazard runs La Selecao rugged, he should be in the conversation for this year’s Ballon D’Or
After dragging his team to yorupa league? What are you guys smoking here?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

Bla bla bla
Here the history teachers come again

It was your overrated Ramos that was causing problems for De Gea, giving through pass to defenders
overrated ramos is greater than every defender in your history,thank god for fax machine,you dont win chamipions league by having local champions in your team

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I gallant wella baba cool

I no come see your breaklights na em I say make k holla...

By the way, sod09 no well

I dey bro....

No worry about sodick .....Sars go epp me deal with am no worry Ursef....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
madrid5:
overrated ramos is greater than every defender in your history,thank god for fax machine,you dont win chamipions league by having local champions in your team
Is that why he was making school boy mistakes all over the pitch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
chic2pimp:
C'mon Belgium!.....This tournament needs Brazil out next.

Belgium for the win tonight so I'll finally get my wish.

Hazard Vs Neymar QF

Chelseafan1 vs Raumdeuter last fight for supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

which errors?,the so called error is actually more about iniesta seft,abeg get out here jare,stop calling your players best in world,the are not

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
What if Japan qualifies? tongue

Kai, who slapped me grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
sod09:
yes nah she tell
[b]If you hear chic2pimp own [/b]you go shock
Hahaha

Abeg play me the clip abeg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
madrid5:
which errors?,the so called error is actually more about iniesta seft,abeg get out here jare,stop calling your players best in world,the are not
So it's no more De Gea fault but Iniesta? Hahahaha they don dey confess. Meanwhile that's someone Amanda you're accusing like that o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Hazard Vs Neymar QF

That Belgium's defence is a suspect in my eyes. They have not yet been tested, and that Brazil attack looked d.ope today.

Willian is a dakudaji player, but on his day, he becomes unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

He failed at keeping, then decided to run forward so it won't be like he's at fault. Coward

cheesy cheesy

When he saw his useless bundesliga attackers upfront, baba go front with gloves, carry body wan try do like Messi on the ball.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
From today, I am officially anti-Neymar till my dying day.

That gây boy wants to turn football into a non-contact sport, and destroy the game we love.

He is the poster boy of a sissy primadonna.

Hazard is 100 times greater than Neymar.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
sod09:
yes nah she tell
If you hear chic2pimp own you go shock

grin grin grin grin grin grin.....If you must play the clip, no cut the "Slow down Daddy" part comot o

Skimpledawg:

Hahaha

Abeg play me the clip abeg grin

Look atew...You wan watch Mojo abi? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Hazard Vs Neymar QF

Hahahaha...It's the final countdown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ibime:
From today, I am officially anti-Neymar till my dying day.

And did you being Anti Iniesta stop Him from becoming one of the Greatest Midfielders the game has ever seen? Or stop Him from winning all there is to win in world footy?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
chic2pimp:

And did you being Anti Iniesta stop Him from becoming one of the Greatest Midfielders the game has ever seen? Or stop Him from winning all there is to win in world footy?

At least it opened some eyes as to who the most unproductive carryalong AM in elite soccer.is, and introduced the word unproductive into Nairaland lexicon.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin.....If you must play the clip, no cut the "Slow down Daddy" part comot o

Look atew...You wan watch Mojo abi? grin
grin grin grin

"slow down daddy" grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
guys e dey happen for that side o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
chic2pimp:
C'mon Belgium!.....This tournament needs Brazil out next.
Its not gonna happen, sorry. The countries that
knock Brazil out are always the same: Germany,
Argentina, Netherlands and France a lot of times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wait!

Hazard is the captain of Belgium even with Kompany playing?

Interesting. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

Name the players in that Germany squad and I'll tell you who the carriers were.

This your post doesn't make sense because De Gea never played for Germany or with those players

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

Like this guy?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Hazard Vs Neymar QF
Chelseafan1 vs Ramdeuter last fight for supremacy.

Which fight? where is Hazards CL or Olympics first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

You need to pass Jamb before you start comparing Jamb score with your mates.

And please quash the idea that we were debating anything together.

I was randomly posting on my own, when you quoted me to discuss a topic I was not interested in.

And I told you straight away, show me Messi’s trophy. So I don’t know where me and you had any ‘debate’.

I hope you’re not the kind of guy that says hi to a girl, and then tells everyone that you’re in a relationship

Why am I getting so many mentions over this? I didn't even know it was supposed to be funny grin Maybe I've lost my sense of humor due to the stress of writing the most difficult undergraduate exam today grin

Bros just accept your L, Ronaldo didn't lead Shiit to any trophy, no need to be grasping at straws or feigning disinterest, when your antecedents speaks much about you..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hazard was free there mumu carasco

(1) (2) (3) ... (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) ... (19807) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: skolar49, StarchAndBanga, Datakey, raumdeuter, EtiniWilll, Oasis007(m), Android17, AirBay, Trevor012(m) and 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.