Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,919 members, 7,927,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11095686 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) ... (19806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

I don't know who affected you with this foolishness. Everyone can see that Kdb was playing central midfield compared to hazard who was in attack

Should we also be expecting kante to be assisting like Griezmann
KDB plays badly for Belgium. Isn't it the same central midfield he plays for City?
Leave that thing abeg.
The last counter aside he was horrible today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
See counter. KdB na god

god with no goal, no assist tonight undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chelseafan1:

The assists and goals don dey dry up for KDB ooo, wetin happen na.

I tot he was meant to be Belgium's best player by a distance.

Like your brother up there who has no sense, everyone can expect a difference between a central midfielder and an attacker when Kante was Chelsea best player did he assist as much as pedro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

KDB plays badly for Belgium. Isn't it the same central midfield he plays for City?
Leave that thing abeg.

In city he doesn't have as much defensive burden because 4 defenders and 1 dm are behind unlike in Belgium that use 3 central. Read through this thread and see how many people were lamenting abouthow woeful hazard was before the assist to fellaini
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chelseafan1:

god with no goal, no assist tonight undecided

Did he play in attack? Soon you'll be asking why Bentacur or Kante have no assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

In city he doesn't have as much defensive burden because 4 defenders and 1 dm are behind unlike in Belgium that use 3 central. Read through this thread and see how many people were lamenting abouthow woeful hazard was before the assist to fellaini
Hazard wasn't woeful.
Except we didn't see the same game.
He always had three people on him, yet found space to try to influence the game as much as possible and ended up with an assist and was millimetres away from scoring himself.
KDB on the other hand....
Why Martinez didn't pick Jordan Lukaku, an actual LWB, knowing he was going to play 3-4-3, still baffles me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Hazard wasn't woeful.
Except we didn't see the same game.
He always had three people on him, yet found space to try to influence the game as much as possible and ended up with an assist and was millimetres away from scoring himself.
KDB on the other hand....
Why Martinez didn't pick Jordan Lukaku, an actual LWB, knowing he was going to play 3-4-3, still baffles me.

Go through this thread during the game and see how many people complained about hazard. Kdb on the other hand was part of a 2 man central midfield and created the chance for the winner with a very cerebral move not dancing around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Go through this thread during the game and see how many people complained about hazard. Kdb on the other hand was part of a 2 man central midfield and created the chance for the winner with a very cerebral move not dancing around
He danced around and dumped the ball on Fellaini's head. If that's dancing, he should continue till he's Michael Jackson.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Did he play in attack? Soon you'll be asking why Bentacur or Kante have no assist

So he has been an attacker for city, when you were shouting assists up and down?

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Does Neymar have any shame with some of these ridiculous antics? It is shameful to watch and an embarrassment to the beautiful game.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Go through this thread during the game and see how many people complained about hazard. Kdb on the other hand was part of a 2 man central midfield and created the chance for the winner with a very cerebral move not dancing around[/s]

I'm here with the second motm, out of three matches i played in this world cup. How do you want your Ls served?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Leave that thing abeg.

He does not have as much license to roam about in Belgium as He does with city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
.@hazardeden10: MotM #BEL 3-2 #JPN

Key passes -- 5
Assists -- 1
Dribbles -- 5
Tackles -- 1
Aerial duels won -- 1
Rating -- 8.72

haters will die .

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Neymar is disgraceful to watch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Like your brother up there who has no sense, everyone can expect a difference between a central midfielder and an attacker when Kante was Chelsea best player did he assist as much as pedro

You didn't know all these when you were shouting KDB is Belgium's best player.....oloshi, eran ibiye

Always changing mouth to defend his players

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chelseafan1:

You didn't know all these when you were shouting KDB is Belgium's best player.....oloshi, eran ibiye

Always changing mouth to defend his players

Oponu afofungbemu KdB is Belgiums best player you can go and pokunso if you like that is why he was deployed in a key area of the game so that wastemen like Hazard can continue dancing shakushaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Roland17:
Does Neymar have any shame with some of these ridiculous antics? It is shameful to watch and an embarrassment to the beautiful game.

I swear, that püssy is pissing me off. I wish I was refereeing one of his game, I go give am red for sure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Oponu afofungbemu KdB is Belgiums best player you can go and pokunso if you like that is why he was deployed in a key area of the game so that wastemen like Hazard can continue dancing shakushaku

If he's too faraway from scoring goals, what about assists??
No goals no assists, Is he marking or tackling, what exactly should we praise him for?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

kdb is not even belgiums second best player seft

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
airmark:

So he has been an attacker for city, when you were shouting assists up and down?

Lool, my uncle stupidd gan. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

He danced around and dumped the ball on Fellaini's head. If that's dancing, he should continue till he's Michael Jackson.

Only because you said you were about to graduate from medical school thats why I am not calling you a morrron

None of the below posted during the game was by me, both posters are chelsea fans

Skimpledawg:
Hazard dulling this attack

Nihilstjnr:
hazard dey spoil ball small sha

Skimpledawg:
You haven't been seeing Hazard wasting chances?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
chic2pimp:

He does not have as much license to roam about in Belgium as He does with city.

Let the excuses keep flying in. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Only because you said you were about to graduate from medical school thats why I am not calling you a morrron

None of the below posted during the game was by me, both posters are chelsea fans

I never said he was perfect.
But if he was as awful as we all think, how then was the the man of the match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chelseafan1:

If he's too faraway from scoring goals, what about assists??
No goals no assists, Is he marking or tackling, what exactly should we praise him for?

I will expect sensible Chelsea fans to know how 3-4-3 works but you are one of the most stupid chelsea fans ever so no surprise

When Chelsea was playing 3-4-3 like Belgium who was playing KdBs role currently and how many assists did he have in the entire season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

I never said he was perfect.
But if he was as awful as we all think, how then was the the man of the match?

Ask those Chelsea fans posters who complained about him why they were moaning about him wasting chances. MOTM is a popularity contest. Hazard wasnt even top 3 of performers tonight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ibime:

I swear, that püssy is pissing me off. I wish I was refereeing one of his game, I go give am red for sure.

He's an 'agbero' like his mentor Raumdeuter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
madrid5:
kdb is not even belgiums second best player seft

Leace apari to keep disgracing himself.

Bald men are always stubborn and opinionated.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chelseafan1:

He's an 'agbero' like his mentor Ramdeuter.

1 CL 1 Olympics. 6 career world cup goals . Let him be agberoing all he wants
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Branzy:
.@hazardeden10: MotM #BEL 3-2 #JPN

Key passes -- 5
Assists -- 1
Dribbles -- 5
Tackles -- 1
Aerial duels won -- 1
Rating -- 8.72

haters will die .
by "haters" you mean? direct this mail well for fast and efficient delivery, we don't do 'to whom it may concern'.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ask those Chelsea fans posters who complained about him why they were moaning about him wasting chances. MOTM is a popularity contest. Hazard wasnt even top 3 of performers tonight
Hazard must be the world's most popular player then.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Hazard must be the world's most popular player then.

In the Belgium lineup or in Belgium + Japan who popular pass am? With the hordes of morronic chelsea fans that litter the interwebs how is
a surprise that Hazard is the most popular

No be so one site said Hazard had a better EPL season than Salah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

I will expect sensible Chelsea fans to know how 3-4-3 works but you are one of the most stupid chelsea fans ever so no surprise

When Chelsea was playing 3-4-3 like Belgium who was playing KdBs role currently and how many assists did he have in the entire season

You are always known for giving excuses, even if KDB is adjudged as the worst player, you still won't agree.

Neither will u agree Hazard is doing fine.

You are a bias goat. Stubborn shameless goat. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) ... (19806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fatherofnone(m), Semenyakenso, a4turitoroman, Jskelly11, tobiboss(m), timbros(m), Bluelines69 and 30 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.