Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,686 members, 7,921,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11043361 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) ... (19770) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
It is a good thing you cant see beyond your nose cuz that way I know the world can actually tell you are the mixed breed(goatdog) with the noose...but if you can bet your fathers household against my 1kobo.... I will post actual evidence of all my claims no fairytales.....

Truth is...you are actually irrelevant in the scheme of things and it is not your fault that life have done you bad....it is the fault of the lab rat called your father..... you failed experiment of a being.....

Even the O who birthed you knew you were a failed experiment from conception..... so throwing causes my way is like you trying to "get at" or "reach" a GOD throwing wild punches instead of prayers his way …..

Baba eleran…. I will soon have your time today....but if I don't...…. kindly note that I will come back here to type about your reality whenever I can and there is nothing even the inbred you call a father can do about it....

PS- likes and shares aint my thing... I am just getting at you for acting steewpid around me and that is my thing..... and incase you are done mouthing off on NL..... you can consider sending your father in the real world to come chat with me.... you efulefu of a being!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Unlimited22:

Apostle Skimpledawg, can you shout a resounding amen!!!!
We are here o

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na Hazard mess everything up with those vigorous twerking with no shot and chance created

Funny enuf, u can never let Hazard be cos he is not the kinda player u like and I doubt he'll ever be.

Ds ball wey Lukaku spoil just now, if na Hazard, u no go let ds page rest.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
pamcode:
The Blues believe that the Italian club bullied the player into a Stamford Bridge switch after they had shaken hands on a £44million deal a fortnight ago.
They are also unhappy with the player’s agent Joao Santos, who had got as far as trying to organise a medical for the player in Manchester but has not stood up to Napoli’s tactics.
They claim Jorginho had his heart set on joining
Pep Guardiola ’s team and had agreed personal terms weeks ago.
But then Chelsea lined up Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri as their new manager and everything changed.
The London club put in a £53million deal - confirmed on Saturday - on the face of it for the player but also seen as including £7m compensation for losing Sarri.
Napoli then contacted the player’s agent to say if he did not accept Chelsea’s terms he would be sitting in the stand for the remaining two years of his contract.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-chelsea-transfer-jorginho-14908242

Can a club force a player to join a particular club?

Its a gamble really, they can refuse offers from all clubs anand threaten you with bench activity till you sign for a particular club or bribe you but it rarely always works out. Jorginho is either a fool or a liar because there's no way Napoli has such powers to cuckhold him...my guess is city Turned him down so he's lieing through his teeth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
what is this mancity thing being advertised on Amazon Prime?

i must watch it o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hazardfan1:
Funny enuf, u can never let Hazard be cos he is not the kinda player u like and I doubt he'll ever be.
Ds ball wey Lukaku spoil just now, if na Hazard, u no go let ds page rest.

Most reasonable people in football prefer results to shakushaku dancing

If an Attacker is giving 4, 5 and 4 assists in 3 seasons thats poor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Anyone find chic2pimp
Football finally going home cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
"so throwing causes my way is like you trying to "get at" or "reach" a GOD throwing wild punches instead of prayers his way ….."

My father, my father! Damn

As a man of God, I endorse this line for savage ministry cry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
raumdeuter:

Most reasonable people in football prefer results to shakushaku dancing

If an Attacker is giving 4, 5 and 4 assists in 3 seasons thats poor

Why do u now want to kill yourself over his case.

He's not even ur player.

Agree or not, he's helped his team reach the world cup Semi finals and might even be crowned 3rd best 2018 WC team.

Coaches, players rate him highly, na u dey bad mouth am on nairaland.

Are you sure you don't wish him dead at times sef.?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hazardfan1:

Digz, we respect u more than this, abeg e don do abeg.

U pass ds kind thing na. Where is the digz who hardly talked about his family, let sleeping dogs lie abeg.

Lana1,u sef no vex again, e don do. I no just understand una.

Bruv... I havent said a shyte about my family yet....and I don't need to...

I only dey state simple facts as required instead of allowing a jobless retard chat shyte about me or my fam...… abi you know see when the kid had to jump on my mentions cuz I respond to a guy wey mention me about funlord?

anyways I dey catch my trips.... I can log off now and return here in the next 3months just to have a go at him.... na qualms! shebi na nl we dey and we all are equals after all….
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hazardfan1:

Why do u now want to kill yourself over his case.

He's not even ur player.

Agree or not, he's helped his team reach the world cup Semi finals and might even be crowned 3rd best 2018 WC team.

Coaches, players rate him highly, na u dey bad mouth am on nairaland.

Are you sure you don't wish him dead at times sef.?

Can you ask yourself this about Neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Damn that's a shame.

Well, it's not a crime to be poor and hail from Ibadan. Your past is irrelevant but your future is bright.

You can always look to the path followed by the greatest legends to ever come out of Ibadan - Lam Adedibu and Alhaji Tokyo.
U are mad sir!! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
na this young wey mou wan use next season

I reject it mhen angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
neezar:
na this young wey mou wan use next season

I reject it mhen angry
He don use am finish o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Anyone having trouble with the latest Android update...my flashlight won't turn up saying some bullshite about camera use...its a S7 edge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Eruditor:

Well, my opinion on Hazard is well-known on this thread and I like him even though you people overrate him sometimes. I only put the link to show Chic2pimp what I was trying to say about Deschamps marking KDB out of the game with his 2 best DMs.

The analyst was sound with his analysis, I just had to inform apari raumdeuter what sensible people unlike him saw.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Skimpledawg:
"so throwing causes my way is like you trying to "get at" or "reach" a GOD throwing wild punches instead of prayers his way ….."

My father, my father! Damn

As a man of God, I endorse this line for savage ministry cry

when you won't listen to secular circular music, you'll always sound like a square.

Guy that lines is from Nas discography

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
They said we are Europa league team and can't attract players. Yet one jorginho chose Chelsea over mancity

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
See Lukaku again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lukaku sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
See another one time through pass from KDB to Lukaku no time for shakushaku

Hazardfan1 hope you dey count, How many chances has Hazard created for attackers in this game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kdb Issa nice passer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lukaku grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol. Na so. I jumped into ur mentions.

Of course u re free to play the victim....
Few months ago when i was minding my business while u were ranting on our thread and someone called u a goat and Funlord came and made snide remarks, u no go remember say na u first jump into my mentions taking shots at me because u wan tackle Funlord. The mumu even got me banned so he could continue mouthing off with his alternates.

Idiot. All that royalty and u're just as irrelevant as the "b" in the "comb". We all know u're like a bungalow anyways. Nothing upstairs!!

If u like u can take ur 3 months sabbatical. Na u sabi. U can even resurrect Awolowo to come and continue in ur stead. Fôôl!!

Verily verily i say unto you again.....It can never be better for you!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
meanwhile....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. Na so. I jumped into ur mentions.

Of course u re free to play the victim....
Few months ago when i was minding my business while u were ranting on our thread and someone called u a goat and Funlord came and made snide remarks, u no go remember say na u first jump into my mentions taking shots at me because u wan tackle Funlord. The mumu even got me banned so he could continue mouthing off with his alternates.

Idiot. All that royalty and u're just as irrelevant as the "b" in the "comb". We all know u're like a bungalow anyways. Nothing upstairs!!

If u like u can take ur 3 months sabbatical. Na u sabi. U can even resurrect Awolowo to come and continue in ur stead. Fôôl!!

Verily verily i say unto you again.....It can never be better for you!!

cc digz

since una no wan quote una sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
just nekwe lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lukaku world cup over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
oboi lukaku don vex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Remove that fucking bag of beans, no fit score goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mrphilia:
Dude I think that's not a live match. Kevin Anderson and Djokovic is in the finals already.
It was as at the time of my first post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ibime:

I no send who go win sha, just say the match hot. I usually won't watch mens tennis except for the final. Na Serena match wey I on TV to watch but those 2 were still playing.
You watch only female tennis
You don't watch tennis then, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) ... (19770) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.