Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,339 members, 7,888,077 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862523 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean Messi as a winger compared to Owen as a support striker? or what is the point? No one watched Owen at 19 and saw anything phenomenal about him except the delusional English press, Messi at 19 was already a phenomenon,
Owen at 19 was a golden boot winner I think. And he wasn't just scoring tap-ins and penalties. It is up in the air, and mind you, I'm on Messi's side here, but Owen was magnificent as a teenager. There's no denying that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Messi at 19 was a winger and a better player than Owen at 19, Messi was converted to forward at 21 at 22 was the top scorer in the whole of Europe

That is the problem with you wikipedia analyst

Show us evidence of Owen 9 goals before 21 or evidence of Owens 14 CL goals or remain a foool
messi at 19 a bench player at Barca with ten career goals was better than Owen a golden boot winner back to back, world cup goal scorer, World Cup young player, and a starter at Liverpool. your stupidity is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

lol you want to argue with Uefa again lol. you are really deluded.

Is it that hard to list? Go on and list the Champions League games Owen scored 14 goals.

You have been found to lie already about Owen 9 goals before 21yrs, Now show us the 14goals and games where they were scored since we know you lie very easily
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

messi 2005/2006 stats 25 games, 8 goals, 3 assist. So because messi danced shaku shaku and one corner against Chelsea he was better than Owen lol. it's no longer Ucl goals and world cup goals but take ons lol.

This is how I know you are a young fòol with big mouth just looking at Wikipedia and chatting nonsense. Do you know the role of a winger especially in that era? Ronaldinho with 13 goals in 42 games was the undisputed WPOTY that same time. . . and that's because goalscoring was not expected of those players then unlike now.

Messi at 18 was already being called Maradonas heir and Ronaldinho said he is the best player he's ever seen. Tell me what they said about Owen.

Messi at 19, 17 goals in 36 games as a winger if it's stats you are looking for.

Before you quote me again, please state your age so I can confirm I am dealing with a Wikipedia-bred eediot.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin raumdeuter who loves using goals, assists and individual awards suddenly wants to use take ons stats and dribbling to tell us Messi was better than Owen at 19 lol.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:
grin rumdeuter who loves using goals, assists and individual awards suddenly wants to use take ons stats and dribbling to tell us Messi was better than Owen at 19 lol.

This is how you know wikipedia analysts comparing Messi a winger to Owen a striker and asking for goals. Thats why you will always be a football morroon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

Owen at 19 was a golden boot winner I think. And he wasn't just scoring tap-ins and penalties. It is up in the air, and mind you, I'm on Messi's side here, but Owen was magnificent as a teenager. There's no denying that.

Golden boot that he was dragging with Dion Dublin and Chris Sutton in the very mediocre EPL of that time, when he got to CL and World cup we can see how useless he was. On the level of walcott
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

Ibime, if we're to go by the argument we've been having about productivity for ages on here, Melvyn11 now has a very serious point.

He has no point! Productivity is relative to players in similar position and the expectations of the era. Comparing striker and wingers productivity in the mid-2000s is stüpidity. Ronaldinho was WPOTY in similar position to Messi with just 13 goals that season. Furthermore, that was Messis breakthrough season so a lot of his appearance in the 1st half of that season were as substitute. He only completed 90 mins 5 times that season. Next season he popped 17 goals with clear 90mins appearances.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Golden boot that he was dragging with Dion Dublin and Chris Sutton in the very mediocre EPL of that time, when he got to CL and World cup we can see how useless he was. On the level of walcott
When did he play his first UCL and World Cup games, and how many UCL and World Cup goals did he score as a teenager, and how many games did he play?
The 1998 world cup he did really well considering he only started 2 games.
Owen was really good as a teenager. That is an immutable fact.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ibime:

He has no point! Productivity is relative to players in similar position and the expectations of the era. Comparing striker and wingers productivity in the mid-2000s is stüpidity. Ronaldinho was WPOTY in similar position to Messi with just 13 goals that season. Furthermore, that was Messis breakthrough season so a lot of his appearance in the 1st half of that season were as substitute. Next season he popped 17 goals with clear 90mins appearances.
Here we go, more points cropping up. Well I watched Messi as a teenager, and the nigga blew my head with his flowing locks and his no 30 Jersey. I saw right away that he was the heir to our hero, Ronaldinho.
I didn't watch Owen as a teenager, but I did in his early to mid 20's and he wasn't spectacular, but from what I've seen about his teen days, he was magnificent.
Messi and Mbappe just edge him too.
The only teenager that anyone will call and I'll face him personally is Ronaldo de Lima.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ibime:

This is how I know you are a young fòol with big mouth just looking at Wikipedia and chatting nonsense. Do you know the role of a winger especially in that era? Ronaldinho with 13 goals in 42 games was the undisputed WPOTY that same time. . . and that's because goalscoring was not expected of those players then unlike now.

Messi at 18 was already being called Maradonas heir and Ronaldinho said he is the best player he's ever seen. Tell me what they said about Owen.

Messi at 19, 17 goals in 36 games as a winger if it's stats you are looking for.

Before you quote me again, please state your age so I can confirm I am dealing with a Wikipedia-bred eediot.
Adriano was called the new ronaldo he didn't do shit,Nasri was called the new zidane same thing happened. So calling any one the next maradonna or Pele didn't start from Messi. Owen at 19 was a golden boot winner twice ,word cup young player. That shiitts on wateva messi Did at 19.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is it that hard to list? Go on and list the Champions League games Owen scored 14 goals.

You have been found to lie already about Owen 9 goals before 21yrs, Now show us the 14goals and games where they were scored since we know you lie very easily
lol stop beating around the bush. Messi at 19 had o World Cup goals and 1 Ucl goals with no individual award. Try harder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Adriano was called the new ronaldo he didn't do shit,Nasri was called the new zidane same thing happened. So calling any one the next maradonna or Pele didn't start from Messi. Owen at 19 was a golden boot winner twice ,word cup young player. That shiitts on wateva messi Did at 19.

Oga state your age before you mention me again.

There is difference between "the next" Maradona and "the heir" to Maradona.

I already considered Messi the best player in the world bar none in 2006/2007.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ibime:

Oga state your age before you mention me again.

There is difference between "the next" Maradona and "the heir" to Maradona.

I already considered Messi the best player in the world bar none in 2006/2007.
Including Kaka and Ronaldo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

lol stop beating around the bush. Messi at 19 had o World Cup goals and 1 Ucl goals with no individual award. Try harder

Only a reetard will expect the same output from a winger as with a striker that Owen is

Maybe wikipedia didnt tell you that owen was a winger

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is how you know wikipedia analysts comparing Messi a winger to Owen a striker and asking for goals. Thats why you will always be a football morroon
Only you said Messi at Owen age was the best player in the world and winner of European golden boot. Oga prove it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

How soon? I need proof. Screenshots, links. We need hard business. I don't want a repeat of last summer.
Golovin will do his medical tomorrow.
https://readchelsea.com/2018/07/17/chelsea-agree-golovin-deal-player-could-fly-in-for-medical-today/.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Only you said Messi at Owen age was the best player in the world and winner of European golden boot. Oga prove it

Melvyn11:

World Cup young player at 18
Epl Golden boot winner at 18/19 back to back.
Balon dor at 22 2nd youngest ever.

please name messi and mbappe personal achievement at that age I dare you. Thunder fire you if you call team achievement here

At age 22, Messi was the best player in the world and winner of Golden boot. It is common knowledge to everyone except lab reetards like you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Only a reetard will expect the same output from a winger as with a striker that Owen is

Maybe wikipedia didnt tell you that owen was a winger
please name messi and mbappe personal achievement at the age of 19 bros. stop turning your Amala.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

At age 22, Messi was the best player in the world and winner of Golden boot. It is common knowledge to everyone except lab reetards like you
So Owen didn't win balon dor at 22 as well?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
lol @ state your age cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
diggz:
You don comot prison?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
A teenager at 19 with back to back golden boot and a world cup young player of the tournament and a starter at Liverpool Vs a teenager at 19 with potential who was just finding his feet at Barca. Bwhahahahhaha ha beg e. If messi had injury like Owen and didn't fulfill his potential we won't be hearing this crap.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

So Hazard goals and assists were "unactual"?

sprinkle holy water on your brain!
Did you miss the leading to titles part? Merely looking at your queer fonts its clear whose head and brain is in crucial need of Holy water. Ozuo.

You're a fvcktardious cretin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

Including Kaka and Ronaldo?

Including everyone. Kaka was based on UCL victory only. We are talking player for player not team success.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

You don comot prison?

lol...

I dey free since na.… Just being dey read the convos and dey enjoy dem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
diggz:

The guy need to state his age seriously. He just dey fakanfa upandan. I bet my balls he never cross 23. Wait make I check him past posts, you will find he is just seeking admission this year.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ibime:

The guy need to state his age seriously. He just dey fakanfa upandan. I bet my balls he never cross 23. Wait make I check him past posts, you will find he is just seeking admission this year.

bwuahahhahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
There's a lady viewing this thread now, what I just saw in her dp, the mouth cannot say

If you know, you know oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Owen won the golden boot in 1999, remind me the team that won the glamorous ucl in 1999, beating your useless team, bayern in the final?

Hazardfan1, come and tie down your useless uncle, who claimed epl was mediocre in 1999, yet his team was beaten by one mediocre epl team.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
dopeJemi:
There's a lady viewing this thread now, what I just saw in her dp, the mouth cannot say

If you know, you know oh

LMAO I just checked her out too....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, DeadPresidents, airmark(m), askit(f) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.