Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10885339 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) ... (19662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Leyqute:
Awa Shelsie fans

We no dey beg for Costa

Na Mo Mo... Na Morata dey rush us!

Na Morata dey rush us!!
Another person thunder is waiting for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lana1:
I said what i said.

Our thread used to pack the most traffic before. Now its ur thread. Tomorrow it might be Barca's thread or Arsenal's thread. All this talk of most pages is irrelevant abeg...

Las las nor forget various party wen opposition fans dey host when one loses, and i think this season will be a blast, 200 pages of DJ activity

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Most of the comment on the Chelsea thread are generated by non Chelsea fans and given that Chelsea has a disproportionate number of illiterate fans that are easy to mock, people like myself have taken residence here to catch my daily mugus

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Army10:
Shout out to all Chelsea fans on this thread, you may call what I'm about to say irrelevant but I noticed and it's amazing how devoted we are

When I first started visiting sports section the most popular thread was ManU thread, it had more views and more comments, today Chelsea has caught up

To put things in perspective ManU thread had 5000+ more comments than Chelsea thread today the Gap is almost 20, like I said it might be irrelevant but it says alot about how much we care about our club
Almost half of the comments recently has nothing to do with Chelsea as a club.

Don't worry we will be here to help you increase the pages, just lose first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Most of the comment on the Chelsea thread are generated by non Chelsea fans and given that Chelsea has a disproportionate number of illiterate fans that are easy to mock, people like myself have taken residence here to catch my daily mugus

Laumdeuter cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
I like what Costa did to Ramos grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

why are you this stupid?

no offence

grin grin grin
hen's brain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
hensben:
G anything wrong in what I said?

read your post again and ask yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

why are you this stupid?

no offence

Holy shiit grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Chaai

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

So no Chelsea fan saw this post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:

We did. But, it's an opinion, so we just walked past.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:

don't mind Dayo.

He thinks this is Bayern thread that only moved when Airmark is around grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Army10:
ManU fans, no Shame, saying that our thread caught up with them wasn't Implying that it's an achievement, it simply just how more involved Chelsea fans have been about the club

Yet see them planning the park the bus over who has more comments on a thread

grin grin

A scummy will forever be a scummy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Airmark abeg over to you, handle this old ram!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:

He is not referring to airmark if that's what you're insinuating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
our aim is not just to catch up with Utd but surpass drawchester
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
diggz:

Who are you trying to rob this morning pastor?
Hahhahaha... Bishop, thats how we do morning cry in our Province cheesy

We are depopulating the kingdom of darkness and populating the kingdom of light.

Jah be praised cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:

the wise ones ignore him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kepa Kepa Kepa the great grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. See this one. How much u care about which club??

Most of the traffic on this thread since u guys started catching up is less about discussing ur club and more about e-fights(especially amongst urselves), Iniesta arguments and Pep arguments, trolling etc.

Just look at yesterday that this thread jumped forward by like 20 pages. Most of what was discussed was more about Germany, Kroos and the world cup and less about anything concerning Chelsea.

At least for our side, 1000 pages alone is dedicated to Rooney.

Anyhow there's no award for busiest thread on NL. It is what it is.
Everyone just goes to the nearest thread with the most traffic and i believe there's even a thread in the Business section that's up to 6000+ pages.
the thing pain you reach make you compose epistle? even the gentleman said it might be irrelevant? una noh just wan hear say Chelsea do something at all grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
BlueAngel444:

envy could not just make this one STFU

as if scummies thread has sensible talks inside.
Jeremiah composed the whole book of Lamentations in that thread. There's so much gnashing of teeth there, Devil is getting some ideas of hell from there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Hahhahaha... Bishop, thats how we do morning cry in our Province cheesy

We a ppre depopulating the kingdom of darkness and populating the kingdom of light.

Jah be praised cool

You they try teef babe abi? You don comot from stealing church money to teefing people babes abi? Elrony go hear say you visit him gf this morning tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Afolabi6046:
the thing pain you reach make you compose epistle? ever the gentleman said it might be irrelevant? una noh just wan hear say Chelsea do something at all grin
Abeg o. If e dey pain me, then why do i still come here to post? And wetin una do exactly? Yay. U got more pages. Use am enter UCL na.

And yes its irrelevant....I'm not one of those that go about dropping their name on every milestone page(5000, 5100, 5200, etc.)

Na u and ur fellow fan the tin dey pain. E pain am reach the point where he had to start celebrating that ur thread is about to catch up.
Ffs. I cant believe celebrating NL pages is actually a thing!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Daddy in the Lord, be spiritual. sad angry

Even Bishop Airmark would be feeling bad in his hotel room with sister Angelina he took from larride grin

I'm getting married soon bro. If you are in Vancouver, you can be my guest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

Airmark abeg over to you, handle this old ram!

Let's ignore him, creeping things and flying fowls know apari is a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
pkasso:
Make he no worry. Shebi na that Hazard goal for UEFA Super Cup 2013 final? I remember him beating one or two Bayern defenders before scoring but I would hardly call that destroying. If you want to talk about destroying, think Messi leaving Boateng on his backside before giving Neuer the chip. That one na classic.

Pkasso my man, go and check Neuers reaction after the goal. If it's translated to yoruba, it will be ''oloriburuku ni eyin defenders mejeji yi sha"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
airmark:

I'm getting married soon bro. If you are in Vancouver, you can be my guest.
I don't mind if you allow me come with my officiating ministers... We just need 3 years Visas

Elrony
Eph12
Unlimited22
Leyqute

I promise, they will be deported as soon as the wedding is done.

Larride and Bishop diggz can stay back in Nigeria grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Jeremiah composed the whole book of Lamentations in that thread. There's so much gnashing of teeth there, Devil is getting some ideas of hell from there.
You mean Jeremiah larride?

grin grin grin

diggz:

You they try teef babe abi? You don comot from stealing church money to teefing people babes abi? Elrony go hear say you visit him gf this morning tongue
Even elrony knows that the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong.... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I don't mind if you allow me come with my officiating ministers... We just need 3 years Visas

Elrony
Eph12
Unlimited22
Leyqute

I promise, they will be deported as soon as the wedding is done.

Larride and Bishop diggz can stay back in Nigeria grin grin

I don’t plan swimming through the Atlantic Ocean. I wish you and the rest best of luck tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) ... (19662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Jodera, Kimbeast, monerozi5590, StarchAndBanga, Vischy, Dundalk(m), incredible70(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.