Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10882628 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5910) (5911) (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) ... (19660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Asked about N'Golo Kante's role, Sarri says he is a great midfielder who is capable of playing in every position across the midfield. He adds he was surprised about Kante's technical qualities. #CHEBOU
Kante d small machine wt big engine. ..but he is at beast mode weneva he plays "4"..I jst wish sarri try him once n put Jorginho ahead

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thecassanova:

Him & DDW in midfield in Europa.
yea.......they
should be d 1 2 anchor awa dead group termed L..

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lana1:
U no see say na group L dem dey grin grin

L also stands for leaders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Abraham joins Aston villa on loan...

I think it z a good move....

Fabregas still injured
hmmmm.......hope no b dsame style wey conte use 4 Luiz they onboard agn so

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Yeah
Sweet. Hardwork pays.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Segedinho:
Exactly dsame problem raumdeuter have...u keep banking on goals/assist stats only in ur analysis rather than overall performance ........Drogba was renowned under Mourinho ...he was a beast with or without d ball all d way n Mourinho could phuck out a goal machine 4 Drogba's at his prime...
Stop making noise. We Judge a striker by the amount of goals he scores stop bringing your opinion and passing at as fact. This Guy actually pushed eto to the wing in 2010 wats wrong with you. Did Drogba ever reach Millito 2010 form under Mourinho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
johnstar:

L also stands for leaders

Shalaye!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Melvyn11:

Stop making noise. We Judge a striker by the amount of goals he scores stop bringing your opinion and passing at as fact. This Guy actually pushed eto to the wing in 2010 wats wrong with you. Did Drogba ever reach Millito 2010 form under Mourinho?

see dem.....filled wt rage even wen u no knw me facially. ..baba no body argue wt u on goals ..wen Drogba dey deliver below per at his prime why Mourinho no fight n disturb 4 new n prolific strikerthis is as a result of Drogba's importance both on n off d ball.........so I can assure u dat Mourinho value Drogba more dan milito dat z y u find him dere n not milito........

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Segedinho:
Kante d small machine wt big engine. ..but he is at beast mode weneva he plays "4"..I jst wish sarri try him once n put Jorginho ahead
always trying to form Coach online, sarri knows that jorginho has to remain Central, abeg make una rest with this recommendation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tammy Abraham on loan to aston Villa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
iamJ:
always trying to form Coach online, sarri knows that jorginho has to remain Central, abeg make una rest with this recommendation
wch 1 b coach online agn......na my personal wish bdat oga.............abbah na bad tin 2 wish agn??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol... Matic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
pharod:

You don't wanna do this...

You won't be able to take the heat when it comes and believe me it will come.

And none of your fellow shekpites will stand with you.

Enjoy Garriball tongue
Maybe na him bring the bad luck sef.

Skimpledawg you need to pray o. I saw a dark cloud around Stamford bridge in my vision cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Drogba over Milito anytime anyday. This shouldn't even be a debate. DD remains the best striker to have ever played under Mourinho. There is a reason he labelled him "untouchable". Mourinho would gladly go to war with Drogba by his side.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Segedinho:

see dem.....filled wt rage even wen u no knw me facially. ..baba no body argue wt u on goals ..wen Drogba dey deliver below per at his prime why Mourinho no fight n disturb 4 new n prolific strikerthis is as a result of Drogba's importance both on n off d ball.........so I can assure u dat Mourinho value Drogba more dan milito dat z y u find him dere n not milito........

Mourinho didn't make that list a random fan Boy did so we don't know his opinion. Your assurance doesn't mean anything , Millito performed better under Mourinho than Drogba and stats proves that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
lateefGRDT:
Lol... Matic
Savage cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

The album is more of trap... my favourite track is low-key.... play Is nice too
mine is denied and secondly, accommodate, he performed denied in Uniben last week and everybody felt it, my guys were asking me for the title of the song, I felt ashamed as his hype man, not knowing the song, oblivious of the fact it was yet to be released.. "Don't even talk to me, I can't hear you over the sound of my greatness", loved how he said it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Segedinho:

neither raumdeuter nor Neymar represents blue. ...they r anti hazard's wizards. .they pray day n nite 2 see "God pikin's" failure but d guy poo on their head on every occasion ....... cool cool

Sanchez is not worthy to untie his lace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Neymar1095:

welcome bro.

Bad guy,ahbeg no give me trouble.I no get strength

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
pharod:

You don't wanna do this...

You won't be able to take the heat when it comes and believe me it will come.

And none of your fellow shekpites will stand with you.

Enjoy Garriball tongue

Ahbeg ooo,

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ibime:

Congrats to him. Where can we cop his new album?

https:///Blaqbonez_BadBoyBlaq
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 12:10am On Sep 01, 2018
Millito over Drogba? Height of delusion LMAO

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2018
eph12:

Skimpledawg you need to pray o. I saw a dark cloud around Stamford bridge in my vision cheesy cheesy cheesy
My brother, I had a similar dream this morning. Dark days lie ahead for the ones in Blue. Let them not be deceived by the false start.

Chelsea won't finish in the top 4 this season. Yes, you read it right.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2018
pkasso:
My brother, I had a similar dream this morning. Dark days lie ahead for the ones in Blue. Let them not be deceived by the false start.

last 2 seasons. ..we started poor ..una complain .ds season we don start bright una dey complain 2.....wetin bad una problem self ..

mk una go worry Abt una clubs abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2018
My fellow shekpiscos happy new month

May God grant u all ur heart desires

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2018
Happy New month to us all... It's a new month.

I decree that in this new month, may we win all our matches playing the SarriBall cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2018
pkasso:

With what spirit and authority speaketh thou oh false prophet of Baal. undecided

Gather all your fellow prophets and let's meet at Mount Carmel.. Choose a date sad sad

Let's know for once, whose God is the almighty

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2018
eph12:

After the cloud comes the rain tongue

It is a pity tho that all I see at Old Trafford is gloom and doom.... You need to pray sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:

With what spirit and authority speaketh thou oh false prophet of Baal. undecided

Gather all your fellow prophets and let's meet at Mount Carmel.. Choose a date sad sad

angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2018
pkasso:

This is another confirmation. Don't say we didn't warn you people o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:

After the cloud comes the rain tongue

It is a pity tho that all I see at Old Trafford is gloom and doom.... You need to pray sir
I counted about 4 years of dark cloud o shocked The darkness so thick grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5910) (5911) (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) ... (19660) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.