Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10882392 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5917) (5918) (5919) (5920) (5921) (5922) (5923) ... (19660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
madrid5:
for community shield?,most chelsea players not around or still adjusting to the new playstyle,their game in december is a must watch
let them beat Liverpool First before talking of city. yeye dey smell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Maurizio Sarri says it was a very difficult game today. He says in the first half we needed better movements but that usually this kind of game you can win in the last 20 minutes. #CHEBOU

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
the more we play Alonso, the more he's winning my heart
ladies and gentlemen, at this rate, f'ck Mendy grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Afolabi6046:
the more we play Alonso, the more he's winning my heart

ladies and gentlemen, at this rate, f'ck Mendy grin grin
...once he gets his defensive ability right. ....den everything would be perfect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Segedinho:
...once he can get his defensive ability right. ....den everything would be perfect
The guy is a technical whiz.
Na just say e slow.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Unlimited22:

The guy is a technical whiz.
Na just say e slow.
they gud, even under conte ..his offensive ability waz a bomb.....speed can be enhanced tru proper training. .....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mendy has already equalled Hazard assist tally of last Season in Just 4 matches wowww.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Neymar1095:
Mendy has already equalled Hazard assist tally of last Season in Just 4 matches wowww.
So it z now hazard vs mendy..........

don't u think ur number z being dialed

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Neymar1095:
We are still waiting for your mahrez to score this season or even assist.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
watched mancity game and to be honest, mendy is a dunce, all he knows how to do is to cross, runs about like a mumu, no defensive intelligence, mendy is a babayoko that plays a different position

who would you rather have in your team, a match winning alonso or a bonzo mendy

[img]https://nayabchohan786.files./2017/08/ccd145e9-6490-4f78-ab84-ec2df764e201.gif[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
worldclass grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sarri praises Marcos Alonso, saying the player is doing well offensively and if he improves further defensively, he could be the best left-back in the world. That is all from the boss here but there will be more on the website and app soon. #CHEBOU

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Thecassanova:

I noticed that in the game against Newcastle too, playing through alonso, kovacic & hazard wing provides more goal treat than Azp, Kante & pedro. Sarri wants to balance it off by starting Willian today but still it came up short.
I think Moses can be a threat in that position but it's like Sarri is not even looking @ his direction grin
... and I like it, Moses got served

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
When I was telling fools last season that Ronaldo is the reason Benzema isnt scoring they were yarning nonsense

Benzema with another brace almost equaled his league total goals last season in just 2 games without Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
raumdeuter:
When I was telling fools last season that Ronaldo is the reason Benzema isnt scoring they were yarning nonsense

Benzema with another brace almost equaled his league total goals last season in just 2 games without Ronaldo

.. so u have them as your friend?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Many people dy this table wey u dy shake o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

ur right Bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Benzema was missing chances a lot last season. A lot. I think last season was his worst ever in his entire career.

I don't think you can blame Ronaldo for his big chances missed.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Unlimited22:

Benzema was missing chances a lot last season. A lot. I think last season was his worst ever in his entire career.

I don't think you can blame Ronaldo for his big chances missed.

Strikers miss chances, Did you see the ones Aguero missed today? But when you continue feeding them they will score

Ronaldo because of his instincts occupies the same spaces a striker should be, So he needed a striker like Benzema who will be willing to shift out for Ronaldo to thrive

That was the reason Madrid sold Higuain who was a 9 and would be dragging space with Ronaldo the moment Ronaldo got to Juventus, Allegri sold Higuain too

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
femiti:

Many people dy this table wey u dy shake o grin

Not many people sabi ball, some go just open eye like halogen lamp without seeing anything

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

I knew this long ago that cr7 was stalling Benzema scoring prowess.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
On a completely unrelated note, who has listened to Eminem's newest album, Kamikaze?
That guy is madt.
In my opinion, this is better than last year's Revival.
Good God, Marshall Mathers Issa god.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Nothing like That. Benzema was awful last season. Remember Benzema vs Valencia last season? Missed open net 2 times and wasted 7
big chances. But lets blame Ronaldo for holding Benzema back for 9 years right?
Also Benzema’s best ever season was with Ronaldo. Benzema is just really playing
well now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Same way you told us Aguero is finished and Harry Kane is a one-season wonder.

Oga, go nd sit down abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
David Luiz is an absolute joke of a defender

Watching highlights of Bournemouth match and can already see 5 occasions where he has nearly cost us goals with stüpidity, püssyfootedness and lack of marking.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ibime:

Watching highlights of Bournemouth match and can already see 5 occasions where he has nearly cost us goals with stüpidity, püssyfootedness and lack of marking.
the day he cause calamity na the day wey sarri go drop am

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ibime:

airmark and some other people called him a great defender

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Same way you told us Aguero is finished and Harry Kane is a one-season wonder.

Oga, go nd sit down abeg

Aguero in his latest interview said he had to adapt his game and work hard. Since you dont read you will never come across such

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Kimbeast:

Nothing like That. Benzema was awful last season. Remember Benzema vs Valencia last season? Missed open net 2 times and wasted 7
big chances. But lets blame Ronaldo for holding Benzema back for 9 years right?
Also Benzema’s best ever season was with Ronaldo. Benzema is just really playing
well now.

Benzema is a good striker having Ronaldo with him meant he had to do other hings from core striking, Strikers miss chances and you can pull up any striker and I will show you shocking misses from them

Ronaldo takes over from any other striker on the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2018
Unlimited22:
On a completely unrelated note, who has listened to Eminem's newest album, Kamikaze?
That guy is madt.
In my opinion, this is better than last year's Revival.
Good God, Marshall Mathers Issa god.
grin on repeat since
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2018
spartacus11:
We should do more in creating quality chances, that's one of the top areas we need to improve in, we are dominating games good, of what use is that if we are not causing enough troubles for the opposition.

Creating quality chances has been our problem since.I think we need to buy a left footed player in the mode of salah or Mahrez that can compliment what we get from the left side of our attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:21am On Sep 02, 2018
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5917) (5918) (5919) (5920) (5921) (5922) (5923) ... (19660) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, MonsieurCoder and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.