Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10824054 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:50am On Jul 26, 2012
nateevs: I always try avoiding replies to you but jeez this is getting out of hand.
What exactly are you trying to say?

Did you read what I posted at all? Where do you disagree because I cannot understand a single sentence of yours?

Sooner or later the rabid dog will turn on even its owners if they fail to put it down. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 1:16am On Jul 26, 2012
1025:

the years wey u no win champions league u no dey buy? did chelsea win champions league when they bought torres for 50 mil? going by your way of reasoning here, it means arsenal no suppose buy players in the last 7 years abi? the amount UEFA announce is just a pea nut compared to the money clubs make when they win because sponsorships deals are not long like that of carling cup winners. you will be talking to the european champion for transactions.
do not forget, we have more games and competitions to play in this season than in our 107 years of existence and as such, we need all the players we can lay our hands on. uncle, RA is only using chelsea as his pet company having made much money in life, one needs relaxation and something makes a man happy and for Roman, it is fun watching good players at the end of every business day so pls stop thinking for him.

If you want to speak pidgin, stick with pidgin. I think it gives better comprehension to your fellow Chelsea-twats. I am however glad that you have chosen to stick to your fan thread and exhibit your profound stupidity and incoherent English sentences with your Chelsea mates. cheesy

Chelsea surely needs a Mikel to pack the bus, and a vermin1025 to pack-up their thread. cheesy Both sucks at their game! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:35am On Jul 26, 2012
SMH..

Anyways, Lets go there...this should be more than a workout now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:47am On Jul 26, 2012
This elaborate stuff because of a friendly? These Americans sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:53am On Jul 26, 2012
Which kain midfield be dis?

Lampard, Essien, Ramires, Benayoun, Marin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:54am On Jul 26, 2012
Chelsea: Henrique Hilario; Branislav Ivanovic, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Ashley Cole; Michael Essien, Frank Lampard; Ramires, Marko Marin, Yossi Benayoun; Romelu Lukaku.

Subs: Ross Turnbull, Paulo Ferreira, David Luiz, Nathaniel Chalobah, John Mikel Obi, Raul Meireles, Kevin De Bruyne, Eden Hazard, Florent Malouda, Lucas Piazon.

MLS All-Stars: Jimmy Nielsen; Steven Beitashour, Aurelien Collin, Jay DeMerit, Justin Morrow; Dwayne De Rosario, Osvaldo Alonso, David Beckham, Landon Donovan; Thierry Henry, Chris Wondowlowski.
Subs: Dan Kennedy, Graham Zusi, Carlos Valdes, Chris Pontius, Ramiro Corrales, Michael Farfan, Kyle Beckerman Eddie Johnson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:56am On Jul 26, 2012
Lukaku upfront. Ivanovic, Cahill, JT, Cole behind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:56am On Jul 26, 2012
nateevs: This elaborate stuff because of a friendly? These Americans sef.
dont blame them. Not everyday you get to play the Champions of Europe. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:56am On Jul 26, 2012
FBS wat's up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:03am On Jul 26, 2012
Right! So there has to be a winner. PKs if even after the 90.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:07am On Jul 26, 2012
Marin is the player that has impressed me the most in pre-season so far. Very intelligent player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:07am On Jul 26, 2012
nateevs: FBS wat's up?
I'm right here man. How your side?

nateevs: Right! So there has to be a winner. PKs if even after the 90.
yup. A trophy is up for grabs. cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:14am On Jul 26, 2012
Dem don score ooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KayDee4: 2:16am On Jul 26, 2012
J. Terry na real old man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:17am On Jul 26, 2012
Ivanovic slept off there. JT sef na wa...lol. Good goal you've got to say though. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:19am On Jul 26, 2012
Walahi I never thought Lukaku could do a step over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:20am On Jul 26, 2012
he just did... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:22am On Jul 26, 2012
boy that was a "Football" (American of course) tackle.
Abeg Dimerit easy on Essien oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:24am On Jul 26, 2012
Chei. Americans, shocked
ESPN having a mid-game interview with the MLS All star coach. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:25am On Jul 26, 2012
Classic JT header.

1-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KayDee4: 2:25am On Jul 26, 2012
Old man Terry don score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:26am On Jul 26, 2012
You saw that too? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:27am On Jul 26, 2012
JT! Right back in it! GOAL!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:34am On Jul 26, 2012
FBS: You saw that too? grin

You saw that FBS. I was woindering what the coach was doing with headpones on in the middle of a game.
Then I realised it was his voice I could hear from the speakers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:37am On Jul 26, 2012
nateevs:

You saw that FBS. I was woindering what the coach was doing with headpones on in the middle of a game.
Then I realised the it was his voice I could hear from the speakers.
I had the same reaction walahi. I can't imagine same in Europe or EPL for that matter. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:43am On Jul 26, 2012
Can anyone tell me why Ramirez is always drifting into the middle? just wondering cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:45am On Jul 26, 2012
MLS ALL Star 1 - 1 CHELSEA

Halftime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:49am On Jul 26, 2012
FBS: Can anyone tell me why Ramirez is always drifting into the middle? just wondering cheesy

Abeg I tire for the guy mehn. My English folks always rave about the guy.
Hazard Mata Marin is how we should line up in the new season based on current form.

Also since Lukaku is going on loan, why are we playing him in every single pre-season game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:54am On Jul 26, 2012
nateevs:
Abeg I tire for the guy mehn. My English folks always rave about the guy.
Hazard Mata Marin is how we should line up in the new season based on current form.
Also since Lukaku is going on loan, why are we playing him in every single pre-season game?
Hez got energy but what is he (Ram) doing with it. Just running kaa kii ri sha l'ori field. cheesy
Lukaku on loan? is that confirmed? honestly I'd like him to stay but if he will get more play time elsewhere then fine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:02am On Jul 26, 2012
Nice play from Lukaku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 26, 2012
Turnbull, Ferreira, David Luiz and Malouda - off go Hilario, Cole, JT and Benayoun.

Stil Wondering wat Malouda is doin' there undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:12am On Jul 26, 2012
I love that pass by Marin. Dude's got eye for a pass.
Lamps goal .

2-1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, andrewbaba44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.