Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,831 members, 7,927,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11093905 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) ... (19805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alexie4real(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Eden Hazard on Sarri:

"I want to win something for Sarri this season. He has helped me a lot. The way he wants us to play, is the way that I want to play. I want to win something with him and then we'll see what happens at the end of the season"

Lucky to have both. #CFC
I don't understand you Hazard ���‍♂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I don't understand uncle...

You dey reason your words before you type them so?
Do you know the kind of sacrilege you just commit now now?

Without goals, Hazard is on par or simply better?

Lord Jesus! cry
Using thier logic, taking away saves, i hereby declare ezenwa on the same level as de gea grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RRWraith(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
The shiiit on this thread is nose blowing and stinks to high heavens...jeez
I can't deal

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
If you remove intelligence, foolish people are the same if not better than smart people.

If you remove wings human beings can fly as well if not better than birds.

If you remove voice, Kenny St Brown can sing better than Celine Dion.

These shekpites should be doing stand up. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I don't understand uncle...

You dey reason your words before you type them so?
Do you know the kind of sacrilege you just commit now now?

Without goals, Hazard is on par or simply better?

Lord Jesus! cry

To be honest, without goals, hazard is a far better player. Ronaldo is to just feed him and he'll score. Hazard is moulded all round. Work rate, dribble accuracy, speed , influence in attack etc..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
another one..... chaiiiii ndi Chelsea ndi ekwurekwu

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Excallibur:
Using thier logic, taking away saves, i hereby declare ezenwa on the same level as de gea grin grin

Or even better. Just imagine nonsense wey human being with head open him mouth talk

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

To be honest, without goals, hazard is a far better player. Ronaldo is to just feed him and he'll score. Hazard is moulded all round. Work rate, dribble accuracy, speed , influence in attack etc..
dribble accuracy ba? Isorite, so hazard is faster than Ororo, have more influence than Ororo

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
But I still don't understand that statement.
If you remove goals, Hazard is better than Ronaldo.
What should we add?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:
Picture apari turning aMala sweating, shouting hidden hazard
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Unlimited22:
What should we add?

Ikebe super

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
these news paper stand analysts sha, people that don't watch anything that isn't epl. these are the same set of ignorant fellows that say epl is better than la liga just because they watch a bunch of average clubs struggle to get results against each other
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
But wait o, everybody don forget say na Nihilist first talk say Hazard get the same level of talent as Messi and Ororo grin grin That one na another scandalous claim. But because say na Nihilist, nobody too follow am drag and he got away with it grin

The other guy, probably emboldened by the way Nihilist escaped without much questioning thought he could do the same. He never experred it grin

Nihilist, you are a very wicked sombori grin See as you drag your fellow human being enter koto grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
pkasso:
But wait o, everybody don forget say na Nihilist first talk say Hazard get the same level of talent as Messi and Ororo grin grin That one na another scandalous claim. But because say Nihilist, nobody too follow am drag and he got away with it grin

The other guy, probably emboldened by the way Nihilist escaped without much questioning thought he could do the same. He never experred it grin

Nihilist, you are a very wicked sombori grin See as you drag your fellow human being enter koto grin
grin grin cheesy
I just remembered that Igbo proverb about the rat following the lizard to swim, forgetting that the lizard had scaly skin that protected him from cold...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
[Paco Gonzalez via COPE]: Real Madrid are not planning to buy Hazard in the
winter. Rodrygo Goes will join Castilla in January. Real are looking into Eriksen
as Modric's replacement and are also discussing about Neymar.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin cheesy
I just remembered that Igbo proverb about the rat following the lizard to swim, forgetting that the lizard had scaly skin that protected him from cold...
Na wetin the Yorubas dey call afarawe be that.

The guy don forget say Nihilist na veteran of many battles and that his cred here could help him get away with saying nonsense at times. No be the same guy wey swear Bakayoko beta pass Matic grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Neymar1095:
winter. Rodrygo Goes will join Castilla in January. Real are looking into Eriksen
So after all d begging from Eden damn. Perez doesn't even rate Hazard bwhahahahhaha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
femiti:
We might as well take away the vision...passing ability...dribbling skills...free kick technique just to compare hazard to Leo.

Ibime...as much as UK is partnering fg to clean up ogoni land, you should be partnering Osewa to clean up this thread.

The same guys yarning these stuffs are the same guys helping us to harras Raumdeuter on this thread. Who am I to chook mouth?

All politics is local my friend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Popizaino's my neega I hate that it had to be him.

cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowalla: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Neymar1095:

Atleast you put the source.

kudos

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

Moulded like a house abi skyscraper? undecided
Hazards work rate better than CR7?
Dribbling accuracy better than Leo?
Speed better than CR7 and Leo?
Influence in attack better than Leo and Cr7?

Do you have stats to back up these claims?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Moulded like a house abi skyscraper? undecided
Hazards work rate better than CR7?
Dribbling accuracy better than Leo?
Speed better than CR7 and Leo?
Influence in attack better than Leo and Cr7?

Do you have stats to back up these claims?
grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Unlimited22:
What should we add?
Their Peniss size

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Unlimited22:

grin grin cheesy
Hahhahahah

Nihilist is a maga!
I wanted to quote him and ask him what scandalous statement was that before I saw Popizaino popping out shiite as usual again, that one caught my fancy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
I don't think comparing hazard with Messi and Ronaldo was what really caused this much stir, It was the nonsense he said about removing their goals that made that statement even more stupid and ridiculous

Just like saying "Take someone's life and see if he will live". That's how stupid that statement sounded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Excallibur:
Taking away dabbing and foolishness, Pogba is on the same level as Bakayoko grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Neymar1095:

Buying Hazard is like buying a prime Franck Ribery, buying Neymar is
almost like bringing back prime CR7. Besides, he is a former Barca player
and i want to see him score a hattrick at the Camp Nou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
alexie4real:
Eden Hazard on Sarri:

"I want to win something for Sarri this season. He has helped me a lot. The way he wants us to play, is the way that I want to play. I want to win something with him and then we'll see what happens at the end of the season"

Lucky to have both. #CFC
I don't understand you Hazard ���‍♂
simply nullifying all rumors of him leaving in January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jemi7:
I don't think comparing hazard with Messi and Ronaldo was what really caused this much stir, It was the nonsense he said about removing their goals that made that statement even more stupid and ridiculous

Just like saying "Take someone's life and see if he will live". That's how stupid that statement sounded
Dopejemi, comparing them alone is a sin against humanity, removing their goals and contributions to the past decade of soccer and now placing them side by side is sacrilegious.

Where that guy dey, na to stone am like Stephen for Bible make e just die angry undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Coutinho14:
name one thing hazard does better than Messi and I will give you reasons why Lagos is greater than Paris
Hazard is faster than Messi. His more physical and as quicker bust (turn of pace) with the ball than Messi.

oya now tell us why Lagos is greater than Paris.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Dopejemi, comparing them alone is a sin against humanity, removing their goals and contributions to the past decade of soccer and now placing them side by side is sacrilegious.

Where that guy dey, na to stone am like Stephen for Bible make e just die angry undecided

Of course it is, but no be the first time some of una for here Don dey compare them, but saying remove their goals and he is on par with them is a very stupid thing to say, Like I can't even fathom, it's that stupid. What exactly should they be doing other than scoring goals, we should remove what makes them the greatest just so we can compare him with a very unserious attacker who until now was scared of scaring goals.

Remove my two legs, and a cripple is on par with me
Remove my senses and a mad man is on par with me
Take my life and a dead man is on par with me and even better than me

These are statements synonymous with the nonsense your comrade said up there, and his is even more ridiculous
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Players Hazard played with in Chelsea

Cortouis CL finalist, Cech CL winner, Terry, Cashley Lampard Luiz Ramires Mata, Mikel Pedro All CL winners

So who were these bad players that are making Hazard not reach his potential at Chelsea
one would think they where all in first eleven with hazard and at the prime of their game playing top level for at least 2seasons with Hazard

meanwhile Cole, Luiz, Mata left, Mikel bench player, Pedro joined 3yrs ago not as a star player. then old men Terry and Lampard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) ... (19805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), Jskelly11, amodu(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.