Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,513 members, 7,892,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10893344 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6245) (6246) (6247) (6248) (6249) (6250) (6251) ... (19669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

The same reason Leroy Sane was not even called up for backup winger and the coach will rather pick Brandt
atleast Sane don play for Germany wella. Laporte has never played for a senior team, why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
airmark:

Raumdeuter is a disgrace to we Ogbomosho people. He is known for turning fact on its head.

Laporte ko, lapoor ni.

Ramdeuter's fact lie.

airmark:
Belotti is the player with the fastest hattrick in Serie A's history.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afolabi6046:
atleast Sane don play for Germany wella. Laporte has never played for a senior team, why?

Go and ask the French coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
France still dey call Zouma but not Laporte cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Go and ask the French coach
buhahaha grin Abi they have beef? Should i ask the Joachim why he didn't take Sane to the world cup too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlackManta(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afolabi6046:
you dey mind am? grin
Because Liverpool made 2nd just once in the last 9yrs mean we should neglect the fact that they have just conceded 5 goals so far in the EPL, and they have played Arsenal and City, those games last season na like 8 goals dem suck grin

Liverpool has gotten their best ever start to a PL season.

Liverpool have also conceded their least goals after 12 goals for the first time in over a decade, beating the defensive record they set in 1990.

And someone say VVD did not improve Liverpool grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
BlackManta:

Liverpool have also conceded their least goals after 12 goals for the first time in over a decade, beating the defensive record they set in 1990.

When Liverpool set defence records its not Allison, its not Trent, Its not Robertson

But when Liverpool concede 10 goals in 4 games its Karius, its Milner its everyone else

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Facts only

airmark:

Hazard : Chelsea Premier League top assist provider: 2012–13
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
BlackManta:

It's pretty much clear bro, some people just like unnecessary arguments. VVD was a massive buy. Nobody is complaining about the outrageous fee because baba dey deliver.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
airmark:

Radeuter's Bayern need a striker. 40m will do.

Bayern doesnt need a striker. Chelsea need a striker when will you buy the Italian Michael Owen Relapsti

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlackManta(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thank you for showing that interception the key attribute of sensible defenders Laporte is leading VVD

You deliberately ignored the 3 major places VVD leads Laporte but focused on only interceptions. grin

The interceptions sef is very close.

LaPorte got 1.3 and VVD has 1.2.

Very close.

Meanwhile VVD dey give LaPorte serious gap for blocks and clearances.

He also leads LaPorte in tackles. cheesy

Of course you saw that but you deliberately pretend you no see am. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Afolabi6046:
ManCity displaced who? when has Liverpool ever been a force to reckon with? Chelsea has won 5 EPLs since since Liverpool last won any English trophy. Do you know what you're saying. Klopp has successfully brought them back to a little bit of limelight they're enjoying now, when last dem comot EPL R16 before Klopp came. They are still unbeaten this season because they have Allison and VVD, simple

Liverpool have gone neck to neck against United in 08/09 if I am not mistaken. Brendan Rodgers as well led that league for more weeks than City under Pellegrini but missed out after the CFC shocking 2-0 loss and 3-3 draw to Crystal Palace. Yes, Man City displaced LFC to win the title in Pellegrini's first season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
BlackManta:

You deliberately ignored the 3 major places VVD leads Laporte but focused on only interceptions. grin

Very close.

he's known to promote what favours him, he once said transfermarket.com knows better than FIFA.com cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Eruditor:

Liverpool have gone neck to neck against United in 08/09 if I am not mistaken. Brendan Rodgers as well led that league for more weeks than City under Pellegrini but missed out after the CFC shocking 2-0 loss and 3-3 draw to Crystal Palace. Yes, Man City displaced LFC to win the title in Pellegrini's first season.
in the last 9yrs, Pool made 2 just once, they like 6,7,8 gan....that changed until Klopp came and Klopp sef only made 4 twice, how did City displace Liverpool again, as if they were winning EPL back to back cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2018
BlackManta:

Very close.

Reading a game to make interception is the main strong point of sensible defenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2018
And yet John Terry is a horrible defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Afolabi6046:
in the last 9yrs, Pool made 2 just once, they like 6,7,8 gan....that changed until Klopp came and Klopp sef only made 4 twice, how did City displace Liverpool again, as if they were winning EPL back to back cheesy

Calma. English is not hard. Benitez was second and Brendan Rodgers finished second in the last 9 years. Benitez also played 2 UCL finals in the last 13 seasons before Klopp. Add Carling Cup and FA Cup to things Benitez won for LFC. Klopp? zero.

As for displacing Liverpool, City came from 3rd on the log with 5 games to spare to peep liverpool that were 1st at the time. The english word for it is called "displacement". City displaced Liverpool in that season. That was the bone of contention.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Eruditor:

Calma. English is not hard. Benitez was second and Brendan Rodgers finished second in the last 9 years. Benitez also played 2 UCL finals in the last 13 seasons before Klopp. Add Carling Cup and FA Cup to things Benitez won for LFC. Klopp? zero.

As for displacing Liverpool, City came from 3rd on the log with 5 games to spare to peep liverpool that were 1st at the time. The english word for it is called "displacement". City displaced Liverpool in that season. That was the bone of contention.
The one with grammar issue is actually you and the guy....now lemme be explicit

Benitez was 2nd ten years ago, after that Pool came i think 7th and 8th before City won the league. How can you displace someone that wasn't even contending for the trophy. Since then Liverpool never smelled top four again till Klopp's second season. They have never been a force, the real ones are United, Chelsea and City. Do you understand now. Liverpool is sitting 2nd again since 2009 but with 5 goals conceded so far because they now have Klopp, VVD and Allison. Now that's the "bone of contention" cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Unlimited22:
And yet John Terry is a horrible defender.

Very mediocre defender who attached to the hardwork of better teammates like Carvalho when he was left with his fellow doofus Ferdinand in the English NT they showed their real level

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2018
Afolabi6046:

Benitez was 2nd ten years ago, after that Pool came i think 7th and 8th before City won the league. How can you displace someone that wasn't even contending for the trophy. Since then Liverpool never smelled top four again till Klopp's second season. They have never been a force, the real ones are United, Chelsea and City. Do you understand now. Liverpool is sitting 2nd again since 2009 but with 5 goals conceded so far because they now have Klopp, VVD and Allison. Now that's the "bone of contention" cheesy

Chelsea thread houses the most dullards because of misplaced arrogance.

BlueRayDick:

Why are u changing goal post now? Your initial post made it sound like Liverpool are only second at this stage because VVD joined them and made them tick, whereas Liverpool spent most of the season on the top spot during Suarez's last season under Brendan Roger's when Suarez was blazing hot before Man city displaced them eventually.

This is what he posted at you and in return, you replied something that was off tangent.

Now read what he said, juxtapose it with what I said and confirm that you have been talking rubbish since.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2018
Eruditor:

They wear the coat of ignorance with such pride that its amazing. When you gather the most ignorant football fans, 80% of them are usually Chelsea fans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2018
Afolabi6046:

I mean, you were just told, that Brendan Rodgers was actually LEADING the league by match day 33 35 and fumbled 2 huge results in the last 3 that caused his team to slip allowing City to displace them to the title.

It is not by force to retract an error. You can just form unlooking like some of your principals on this thread are known for.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2018
Eruditor:

This is what he posted at you and in return, you replied something that was off tangent.

Now read what he said, juxtapose it with what I said and confirm that you have been talking rubbish since.
You're calling me a dullard because i'm trying to explain to the guy why Liverpool have improved under Klopp with VVD? Cool enough cheesy

My response to what you quoted again was that you can't say City just displace someone that was 7th or 6th the season before. He's making it sound like what Liverpool is doing now is not new, which is not true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:40am On Nov 19, 2018
Afolabi6046:
You're calling me a dullard because i'm trying to explain to the guy why Liverpool have improved under Klopp with VVD? Cool enough cheesy

My response to what you quoted again was that you can't say City just displace someone that was 7th or 6th the season before. He's making it sound like what Liverpool is doing now is not new, which is not true.

I did not call you a dullard.

He told you the season he was referring to: Suarez' last season and he made that post to refute your point that LFC being 2nd was due to VVD. In fact, at some point last season, LFC were second to City even without VVD. That was his argument.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Eruditor:

I mean, you were just told, that Brendan Rodgers was actually LEADING the league by match day 33 35 and fumbled 2 huge results in the last 3 that caused his team to slip allowing City to displace them to the title.

It is not by force to retract an error. You can just form unlooking like some of your principals on this thread are known for.
If you open your eyes well, you would notice i actually said Liverpool made 2nd nine in the 09/10 season, what error are you talking about again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Afolabi6046:
If you open your eyes well, you would notice i actually said Liverpool made 2nd nine in the 09/10 season, what error are you talking about again?

They were also second in 2013-14 under Brendan Rodgers. Bluray said so and he was right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 19, 2018
Eruditor:

I did not call you a dullard.

He told you the season he was referring to: Suarez' last season and he made that post to refute your point that LFC being 2nd was due to VVD. In fact, at some point last season, LFC were second to City even without VVD. That was his argument.
I've referenced that season in everything i've said so far.

but that was many years ago, Liverpool has since turned to a team that consistently finish outside the top 4. Klopp changed that. Liverpool is known as a team that consistently concede and fumble against small teams. Now that has changed. Ask yourself why?

At this time last season and 2009, were they unbeaten? Why?

Liverpool is the same thing that conceded about 6 goals against Arsenal last season and 8 against City. Bournemouth don score 4 against Liverpool before.

I'm not a dullard and i actually watch football with my eyes, Liverpool went like 3 or 4 games without conceding a goal this season. Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Eruditor:

They were also second in 2013-14 under Brendan Rodgers. Bluray said so and he was right.
2008/2009 and 2013/2014, those were the two seasons they were second. Liverpool was mostly 6,7,8. Something has changed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:00am On Nov 19, 2018
To Pastor Skimple, it appears the so called prayer squad ain't doing enough on Morata's case. abi the "prayer" no reach the national team ni? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:25am On Nov 19, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I've referenced that season in everything i've said so far.

but that was many years ago, Liverpool has since turned to a team that consistently finish outside the top 4. Klopp changed that. Liverpool is known as a team that consistently concede and fumble against small teams. Now that has changed. Ask yourself why?

At this time last season and 2009, were they unbeaten? Why?

Liverpool is the same thing that conceded about 6 goals against Arsenal last season and 8 against City. Bournemouth don score 4 against Liverpool before.

I'm not a dullard and i actually watch football with my eyes, Liverpool went like 3 or 4 games without conceding a goal this season. Why?

You are all over the place and your argument is incoherent. First accept you were wrong, Liverpool have been 2nd as recently as 4 years ago so there is nothing special in being second again this same season. That is the first thing.

To ask again if they were unbeaten by this time last season still makes no sense because at this time last season they did not lose to Redstar Belgrade abi?

So you don't select one isolated point in history to make any case for improvement especially when you want to limit it to one person. Another person can make an argument for Allison and it may even make more sense. Until then, they are not having a better season than Brendan or Benitez had. 2nd place is 2nd place.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Afolabi6046:
2008/2009 and 2013/2014, those were the two seasons they were second. Liverpool was mostly 6,7,8. Something has changed.

Still disjointed. 2008/09 second. 2013/14 finished 2nd. You skip all these and settle for 2018/19 after 12 games to say something has changed and attribute it to one player, how especially when they are still second?

At least you have now admitted that you were wrong in saying City did not displace them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Eruditor:

You are all over the place and your argument is incoherent. First accept you were wrong, Liverpool have been 2nd as recently as 4 years ago so there is nothing special in being second again this same season. That is the first thing.

To ask again if they were unbeaten by this time last season still makes no sense because at this time last season they did not lose to Redstar Belgrade abi?

So you don't select one isolated point in history to make any case for improvement especially when you want to limit it to one person. Another person can make an argument for Allison and it may even make more sense. Until then, they are not having a better season than Brendan or Benitez had. 2nd place is 2nd place.
why are you sweating on something you didn't even start grin

Once again, you can't displace someone that finished outside the top four the season before. "Arsenal was a hot team before Leicester displaced them in 2015". That's pretty weird because Leicester displaced Chelsea actually.

Liverpool made 2nd twice in 10yrs, so making 2nd is fvcking new to them. They mostly make 6,7,8. They are unbeaten after 12 games in ages because they have managed to unusually conceded just 5 goals and that's because they now have Klopp, VVD and Allison. I've repeated that before but the hot. blood flowing in ur body noh allow you look well. By this time last season, they were scoring more goals but conceding too, now they have reduced scoring and conceding. Figure it out.

Now, if you still don't understand my unchanging narrative, please don't quote me again, i'm sure you're not that jobless. This one is looking hard for someone to correct, Raumdueter's prodigy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6245) (6246) (6247) (6248) (6249) (6250) (6251) ... (19669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), lordfalcao(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.