Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,418 members, 7,891,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10888487 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6328) (6329) (6330) (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) ... (19665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

dem dey ask who worse pass you or hensben
whoscored is one of the best when they support your claims grin

You don't just turn Amala, you lie too grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

My brother I bring good tidings

Lol. Anything brother

Right now
1) Pep
2) klopp
3) Emry/Howe

Will Bayern qualify for CL next season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

I said Gundogan made an error leading to the goal, whoscored agreed with me

who what? grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. Boateng bawo?? Even ur favourite whoscored dint put him in their team of the tournament. Anyways, i still expect u to reply with a pic of Boateng holding the world cup trophy as usual. Rubbish tongue
see Lana1 lying anyhow, Raumdeuter has always advocated for the proper use of eyes and brain cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
Obere4u:

Lol. Anything brother

Right now
1) Pep
2) klopp
3) Emry/Howe
Will Bayern qualify for CL next season?

Conte got sacked Sean Dyche is now flirting with relegation. This time last season dem no gree us hear word about Dyche
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lol...

The way airmark dey dodge raumdeuter question sha...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
diggz:
lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na on top tree you they smile like Mumu
If you fall and break neck you blame your village People abi angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
sod09:
Na on top tree you they smile like Mumu
If you fall and break neck you blame your village People abi angry

Weyrey sombori
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
timbros:
Lol...

He wanted to divert my attention from his boy's stupid statement. Abi sprain no be ligament damage to you too? Make I ask the technical college you dropped out from like a40. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
diggz:

lol..you,dayo and 40 na serious case walahi...the way I dey laff like mad man for here ehn... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See a40 guarding his salary with all his muscles. grin

Na warapa the guy wan make I curse am with. Ajakaja disgraced himself once again, with that ligament damage blunder. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
airmark:

Na warapa the guy wan make I curse am with. Ajakaja disgraced himself once again, with that ligament damage blunder. cheesy

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg let my guy guard him money well biko....if n.a. me I go use over guard am too cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
airmark:

Oloshi. I don talk say if you dey bankrupt open GoFundMe account make we raise money for you. This one that you are always trawling the internet for money like Igun.

When you were caught pants down see your excuse below
airmark:

No proper arrangement was made then, i no dey owe any money. If you are ready, call the person who will serve as the middleman, get your money ready and buzz me.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
airmark:

He wanted to divert my attention from his boy's stupid statement. Abi sprain no be ligament damage to you too? Make I ask the technical college you dropped out from like a40. grin

I asked you this before A40 even signed in today

"This recurring injury you told us about when did it start, when did it recur, when was the last occurrence?"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
timbros:
Lol...
The way airmark dey dodge ramdeuter question sha...

How else do you know morronic rabble rousers

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
This thread shaa grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
timbros:
Lol...

Same way you have been dodging my questions too...

How is morata helping us LiLbros?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
diggz:

Hahhahahhaha

Jehovah grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

I asked you this before A40 even signed in today

"This recurring injury you told us about when did it start, when did it recur, when was the last occurrence?"

You have permanent memory problem, which was caused by external degradation of your head. Did you post that inconsequential question, before your illiterate boy typed his first senseless post below? You are a disgrace.

A40:
[s]Oloriburuku apoche cra cra have you finished digesting the L Lacazette has been serving you? Never mind your phoolish prediction about Sane. Or that of your MCM Krychokewack who is now playing in Putin country. Let's not even talk about Belotti relapsi who is now the Italian Milivojevic. Only 2 goals from open play after 14 matches

Asinwin.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
diggz:

I was avoiding his question so as to hammer on his boy's idiocy and disgrace them. Dayo wanted to divert our attention from a40's 'strain is different from a ligament damage', by asking that question.

Timbros is ashamed of Morata, so don't mix it up bro.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
Once I saw this thread had advanced 6 pages since my last login, and I saw A40 and Airmark starting conversation 6 pages back, I did not bother to read the next 6 pages again.

I skipped straight to the last page safe in the knowledge they must have occupied the intervening 6 pages with their usual ayagayagayagayo.

Was I right or did I miss something vital in those 6 pages? Let me know in the comments below.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
diggz:

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg let my guy guard him money well biko....if n.a. me I go use over guard am too cheesy cheesy

He's a typical poor bariga boy, he started asking his mentor if I paid him in the past when he realised his salary was about to go south. Omo ase cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
airmark:

You have permanent memory problem, which was caused by external degradation of your head. Did you post that inconsequential question, before your illiterate boy typed his first senseless post below? You are a disgrace.

Asinwin. Why are you upset that I listed your asinine predictions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
airmark:

He's a typical poor bariga boy, he started asking his mentor if I paid him in the past when he realised his salary was about to go south. Omo ase cheesy
Ogbeni if you need help talk make we open GoFundMe for you. I'm sure a degenerate gambler like you is probably swimming in debt. Anyone would be naïve to honor any bet with an unrepentant conman like you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
Some things crack me up. Dayo now has aparisports? grin

Ajakaja40 being cursed with warapa? grin

Where do you people get all these names you are giving to these Bayern nuisance of a people? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
aparisports

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dedicated to teachers teaching nonsense..

To lose na bad thing oh..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-XpFYAlEMk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
I was waiting for the Salsa dancing prolapsed anuss of a human being aka Patanla to come and give his lover boy moral support as usual

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ibime:

Was I right or did I miss something vital in those 6 pages? Let me know in the comments below.

Someone almost lost his one month salary, due to his stupidity.

We also learnt that a strain is totally different from ligament damage, courtesy of Dr ajakaja40.

Very informative session.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
HanksAnuku:

So we should leave whoscored and Skysports, and follow Aparisports instead? cheesy

]

How did I miss this? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2018
grin grin grin You better pray, make them no curse you with warapa. Werey omo! grin grin
A40:
I was waiting for the Salsa dancing prolapsed anuss of a human being aka Patanla to come and give his lover boy moral support as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp67bIEgU_0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2018
airmark:

I posted this in April 2017, while Morata was still in Madrid. I should have sent this as a prayer request and not to post it here to those ignorants arguing with me. Now its reeks assailing my nose. angry
I am very sorry to have ever argued with you about morata.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6328) (6329) (6330) (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) ... (19665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), A40(m), popizaino(m), HOMOTOYOSI10 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.