Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10880687 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6518) (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) (6523) (6524) ... (19660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2019
Raumdeuter could type recklessly. grin grin grin

When he was arguing with diggz, that Aguero didn't play 10 games as a lone striker before Pep came. Justifying his 'Aguero was poor as a lone striker' mantra:

raumdeuter:

WHich few games did he get paired? How many games did Aguero play before Pep and there was none of Dzeko Ballotelli, Tevez, Bony, Negredo on the field with him

raumdeuter:

Give us 10 league games under Mancini and Pellegrini that none of these played with Aguero. You have 7 seasons to choose from of 38 games each 266 games give 10

raumdeuter:

I said Aguero plays in a 2 man attack, you said na lie,

I ask you to give me 10 games out of 260 where Aguero didnt have a support striker, You started stammering and yarning opat

when its time to back up your statement with fact you dissapear like the fart of a leprous witch

Then i stepped in cheesy

airmark:

I am interested in this. Are you ready to lose 100usd if i list 10 games for you ?

The shameless apari disappeeared into a thin air. grin

That's why nihilist stated that, raumdeuter was sick, while typing the ''Aguero couldn't press before'' gibberish.

This apari alailojuti, is shameless to the core. grin

Greatihex

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:
Greatihex, a bit busy. This is part of the nonsense raumdeuter typed about Aguero. I remember i destroyed the nonsense below when i showed him where Aguero banged in a lot of goals for city as a lone striker. Apari is a cancer in this section.

Brb

Everyone knows Aguero is not a natural target man. in most of his time at City, Aguero has always had a strike partner , whether it was Carlos Tevez, Edin Dzeko , Alvaro Negrado or Mario Balotelli.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Kimbeast:

[s] Everyone knows Aguero is not a natural target man. in most of his time at City, Aguero has always had a strike partner , whether it was Carlos Tevez, Edin Dzeko , Alvaro Negrado or Mario Balotelli.[/s]

Don't change what was settled. Raumdeuter said Aguero didn't play up to 10 games as a lone striker, before Pep came, that was a lie. Don't tell us something else.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2019
FBS:
Barcelona obsessed with Willian. I just wonder why. cheesy
But I doubt the authenticity of this recent rumour. Malcom + £50m to get Willian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2019
Thecassanova:

But I doubt the authenticity of this recent rumour. Malcom + £50m to get Willian.
sky sources
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2019
willian juju is working

Chelsea have rejected an offer from Barcelona to swap Willian for Malcom plus cash. (Telegraph)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2019
and we still wonder why Odoi won't want to stay.

Imagine rejecting a bid of £50m + Malcom for willian. Its clear Chelsea don't want him to leave.

a 30year old player with 18months left on his contract. and we have already bought Pulisic, so Malcom - who can even play 9, can still be a squad player. Thought the board is thinking long term.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LongD(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2019
madrid5:
Willian starts for chelsea even when he is a bang average winger,these rumours were also rampant last summer as well,I think it's pretty obvious that they don't want to sell.
Then they are very stupid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2019
WTF is wrong with this board self.

Juventus want to sell Higuain, u dont want to pay so much for a 31yr old player. you see free cash for Willian + a fit right winger. win win n u reject it.

am confused.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Willian is Sarri boy. I’m sure he is involve in this shamful saga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Chelsea is a joke

Dm reject bid for william ooo??

Who dey incharge of that board dey mad

Weytn William dey play gan??

Winger wey nor get pass 5goals dis season

Na wao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Kimbeast:

Everyone knows Aguero is not a natural target man. in most of his time at City, Aguero has always had a strike partner , whether it was Carlos Tevez, Edin Dzeko , Alvaro Negrado or Mario Balotelli.

That is why most people here agree that airmark is brainless and knows nothing about football

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:51am On Jan 11, 2019
BlueAngel444:
WTF is wrong with this board self.

Juventus want to sell Higuain, u dont want to pay so much for a 31yr old player. you see free cash for Willian + a fit right winger. win win n u reject it.

am confused.
Thecassanova:
Willian is Sarri boy. I’m sure he is involve in this shamful saga.

johnstar:
Chelsea is a joke
Dm reject bid for william ooo??
Who dey incharge of that board dey mad
Weytn William dey play gan??
Winger wey nor get pass 5goals dis season
Na wao

See complaints ooo. hahahha. Loving this. grin grin grin grin
Could it be that maybe the club value the player that much that they have refused to sell.
Think about this. tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2019
@chritianmartin posting this in the midst of the heavy rumour. Seems like he’s expecting him in London soon with his latest post.

I remembered what happened during Golovin, so let me just keep quite. undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:01am On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

That is why most people here agree that airmark is brainless and knows nothing about football

cheesy

Can i still mention 10 games Aguero played as a lone striker? Oponu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2019
Thecassanova:
@chritianmartin posting this in the midst of the heavy rumour. Seems like he’s expecting him in London soon with his latest post.

I believe it's for loan. Hmnnn. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:05am On Jan 11, 2019
FBS:

Could it be that maybe the club value the player that much that they have refused to sell.

Thecassanova:
Higuain agent posting this in the midst of the heavy rumour. Seems like he’s expecting him in London soon with his latest post.

I believe the club is buying too much into Sarri's vision of - Hazard, Higuain, Willian (trying to renew Willy's contract set n possibly break their own 30+ policy)

Amazing front three. I Must add.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:

I believe it's for loan. Hmnnn. angry
Loan na, better we are on the safe side, remember Pato, Falcao n co.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Thecassanova:

It is lost in translation.

Barca offered money for Willian plus Malcolm that adds up to €50m.

That means they could have offered Malcom (valued at the €32m which they bought him) plus an extra €18m to make €50m.

They definitely did not offer €50m + Malcom

If I'm Chelsea, I'll accept €25m + Malcom.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:09am On Jan 11, 2019
FBS:

FBS Willian, we don't value you that much. Stop hyping yourself.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

They definitely did not offer €50m + Malcom

If I'm Chelsea, I'll accept €25m + Malcom.
If I’m Chelsea, I’ll pay Barca to take Him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21am On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:
cheesy Can I still mention 10 games Aguero played as a lone striker? Oponu

mention 10 games in Aguero's total career of 7-8yrs where he played as a lone striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:24am On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

mention 10 games in Aguero's total career of 7-8yrs where he played as a lone striker

Will you appologise to everyone here, after i do that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:25am On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

FBS Willian, we don't value you that much. Stop hyping yourself.

lol. yehn yeh yen.
Ask Marina, she thinks otherwise. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31am On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:
Will you appologise to everyone here, after i do that?

Are you this foolish in real life or its just the puss from your lips that is worrying you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:52am On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]
Are you this foolish in real life or its just the puss from your lips that is worrying you[/s]

cheesy cheesy

Don't run mad yet, answer my question oponu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:09am On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Don't run mad yet, answer my question oponu.

Apoda, are you this foolish in real life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:34am On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Because they are not as good as Allison and dont make the percentage of saves Allison does

what a crappy thing to say.

I expected a better response

How does save % account for volume?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:13am On Jan 11, 2019
I need to see that Brazilian shaman Willian has been visiting.

This one strong gan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2019
This Malcolm must be another Brazilian fraud if Barcelona are already set to ditch him for someone like Willian after spending his entire time there on the bench.
There were talks of him being shipped to China some time ago.

Don't be so eager to ditch Willian for his younger left footed version
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2019
PietroRick:
This Malcolm must be another Brazilian fraud is Barcelona are already set to ditch him for someone like Willian after spending his entire time there on the bench.
There were talks of him being shipped to China some time ago.

Don't be so eager to ditch Willian for his younger left footed version

The Malcom YouTube highlights didn't look too impressive when I viewed them last summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2019
I'm a better winger than this Willian and I can't even play 30mins. Marina, are you mad?? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6518) (6519) (6520) (6521) (6522) (6523) (6524) ... (19660) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Roland17(m), Jodera and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.