Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10800269 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) (6820) (6821) (6822) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2019
diggz:

Exactly.....players like Alex and malouda and co. did not do half of what we saw kepa display before they got retired to the reserved team....that boy really needs to bounce walahi.
The thing be say Kepa is a NOBODY in Chelsea for now. So whatever pushed him to act that way..Smh. He should be punished, Benched too. I don't give a fukc. He is not good sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2019
There was a party called “A” grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Ibime:

Ah, I grew up behind that Navy barracks na.

Ijaw people couldn't really have space in PDP then cos it was upland dominated due to Abachas split of Rivers into Bayelsa that gave upland people the weight of numbers in the new Rivers State so most of the big Ijaw players had to go into opposition by 1999. Remember Marshall Harry. PDP controlled upland then while APP won riverine areas.

That Bush boys matter was more of a Kingship tussle between War Canoe houses. Kingship was traditionally reserved for Ado Royal house and they had produced all 8 Kings, but after the 8th King's death, Atekes clan installed King from outside Royal House and Bush boys fought back. That's when PDP weighed in on the matter, supporting Ateke against Bush boys, simultaneously flushing out APP at the same time.
Lol this one na Game of Thrones something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ibime:
There was a Party called All Blending Party that finished 35th out of the 73 parties.

Is that a Confra party abi wetin?

Na wa o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Emaprince:
The thing be say Kepa is a NOBODY in Chelsea for now. So whatever pushed him to act that way..Smh. He should be punished, Benched too. I don't give a fukc. He is not good sef

Nothing pushed him...the guy is just a complete ediot!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
larride:

No. APC has 61 senators while PDP has 33 and YPP has 1.

11 senatorial district has been declared inconclusive and 3 not yet declared.

please where can i see the list of accurate verified senatorial list?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Popiziano see shakushaku

Save me the stress of writing long epistle and watch this video below so you could tell me if what Ronaldo delima was doing there was shakushaku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-P8owvfsOs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
diggz:

This moment actually happened during extra time when city had a man down,right?

Hazard too dull bros.....he chose personal gratification instead of creating an attacking opportunity for the team....one will even think we were 2goals up with the way he was comfortably displaying that shakushaku skills when we needed to finish off city with the man advantage we had. As a matter of fact, the moment you just highlighted is another reason why hazard is an ediot....

Why do you allow hate to becloud your analytical sense here?.Aguero was all over hazard from the gif yet you chose to tell us he was dribbling comfortably is that how much raumdeuter and hate has influenced your thinking on hazard?And Pls tell what is personal gratification in trying to displace your marker thereby creating opening upfront for your teammates or do you mean those 360 degrees turning forming xavi,iniesta and another attacking players in the heat of game were for PG too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
popizaino:

Why do you allow hate to becloud your analytical sense here?.Aguero was all over hazard from the gif yet you chose to tell us he was dribbling comfortably is that how much raumdeuter and hate has influenced your thinking on hazard?And Pls tell what is personal gratification in trying to displace your marker thereby creating opening upfront for your teammates or do you mean those 360 degrees turning forming xavi,iniesta and another attacking players in the heat of game were for PG too?

Ogbeni never you quote me with silly statements like this again. If you don't like my post and it offends you...kindly jump am pass....no be by force to respond to every post wey you see on hazard. Thanks alot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
popizaino:

Hazard's haters are not the most rational commenters you would find on any forum. They are better ignored.

What remains indubitable is that Eden Hazard is one of the best players on the planet currently, and no lopsided opinion of any Nairaland pseudo-analysts can change that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s][s][quote author=gensteejay post=76182781]
Hazard's haters are not the most rational commenters you would find on any forum. They are better ignored.

What remains indubitable is that Eden Hazard is one of the best players on the planet currently, and no lopsided opinion of any Nairaland pseudo-analysts can change that. [/quote[/s]][/s]

Wetin this one dey talk? My friend....shut up!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
donjazet:

please where can i see the list of accurate verified senatorial list?

https://www.nairaland.com/5050290/list-senators-elect-far-declared-premium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
popizaino:

Save me the stress of writing long epistle and watch this video below so you could tell me if what Ronaldo delima was doing there was shakushaku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-P8owvfsOs

In that clip can you count how many of Ronaldo dribble ended in goals

Unlike hidden shakushaku

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
popizaino:

What is the role of a winger or attacking midfielder?
To be dribbling in his half close to his box

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lana1:
To be dribbling in his half close to his box

So, when your team is defending so deep and you are given the ball, you should run into bodies like an headless chicken with the ball upfront or play a pass to nobody upfront.

Zidane did similar thing to Ronaldo, it wasn't shakushaku, but when Hazard did his to Aguero, who had been kicking him all day, complaints must begin, as if he was even inside the box.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Unlike hidden shakushaku

Lol I was actually thinking the same. De Lima is the wrong example to give. Despite his stepovers and cruyff turns the guy was mainly a linear and result oriented dribbler.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is an example of how PDP used to rule Nigeria

OBJ and Yar Adua had over 24M before the deployment of card readers

After card reader

Total of Buhari and Atiku is now 26M

Is it that we have reduced in population 16yrs later

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8879655_elections_jpeg2cef7bfcc1ad60f7ebda2a3d2c7123a9

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lol I was actually thinking the same. De Lima is the wrong example to give. Despite his stepovers and cruyff turns the guy was mainly a linear and result oriented dribbler.
Na so Shekpites and Hazard followers dey reason, they dont know their mates

See the second otondo is already mentioning Zidane

You wan compare Hazard to person you no see Snodgrass, MC Hammer, Adama Traore, Isco, Daddy Showkey, Fada U-turn, Na Zidane and Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:
This is an example of how PDP used to rule Nigeria

OBJ and Yar Adua had over 24M before the deployment of card readers

After card reader

Total of Buhari and Atiku is now 26M

Is it that we have reduced in population 16yrs later

wow!!!! Buhari has been the runner-up since 2003!! this truly shows that the man has a genuine cult followership.

Does anyone truly know the reason for this mammoth followership?
cc ibime nihilistjnr sleekdot?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
diggz:

Ogbeni never you quote me with silly statements like this again. If you don't like my post and it offends you...kindly jump am pass....no be by force to respond to every post wey you see on hazard. Thanks alot.

That was a question and it was never intended to bruise your fragile ego and if you don’t want someone to quote on a public forum the be sure what you to post is devoid of lies and emotional recitations.
Thanks alot

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
donjazet:

wow!!!! Buhari has been the runner-up since 2003!! this truly shows that the man has a genuine cult followership.

Does anyone truly know the reason for this mammoth followership?
cc ibime nihilistjnr sleekdot?

He is perceived to be honest and has not enriched himself with his position held compared to his other mates who have held power. A fighter for the poor

OBJ and Atiku entered power. OBJ in particular was broke then. After 8yrs both of them have enough to establish private Universities

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ibime

Hushpuppi don do am again

https://www.nairaland.com/5050496/ray-hushpuppi-acquires-rolls-royce

Mompha your turn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
gensteejay:

What remains indubitable is that Eden Hazard is one of the best players on the planet currently, and no lopsided opinion of any Nairaland pseudo-analysts can change that.

I’m just afraid the few remaining rational ones will now begin to see hazard in the picture painted by raumdeuter.example is the black doctor who is always quoting him to give snide remarks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

Unlike hidden shakushaku

Tell me if you are allergic to answering questions directly or what ?

Focus on the dribbles that didn’t end up in goals And call delima shakushaku dancer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
popizaino:

Tell me if you are allergic to answering questions directly or what ?

Focus on the dribbles that didn’t end up in goals And call delima shakushaku dancer.

You are defending the indefensible. How many of Hazard's dribbles end in a goal or assist? What is his dribbles to goals/assists ratio?

Stop making noise abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Leyqute:

You are defending the indefensible. How many of Hazard's dribbles end in a goal or assist? What is his dribbles to goals/assists ratio?

Stop making noise abeg

Forgive my inability to present a gif.There was a particular dribble in that video that was similar in situation to that of hazard.let focus on that one and call delima a shakushaku dancer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
popizaino:

Forgive my inability to present a gif.There was a particular dribble in that video that was similar in situation to that of hazard.let focus on that one and call delima a shakushaku dancer.

Definitely. Not all of Messi's dribbles end in a goal but most of them have a productive end. It's the opposite for Hazard. Very few of his dribbles are productive.

Do you understand now?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Leyqute:

Definitely. Not all of Messi's dribbles end in a goal but most of them have a productive end. It's the opposite for Hazard. Very few of his dribbles are productive.

Do you understand now?

You are wasting your time trying to make a stone see reasons with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
diggz:

You are wasting your time trying to make a stone see reasons with you.

Sometimes you just gotta try. You never know which straw will break the camel's thick back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Leyqute:

Sometimes you just gotta try. You never know which straw will break the camel's thick back.

You can try that with someone who can read and comprehend....not person wey him uppa dey firmly inside hazard yansh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) (6820) (6821) (6822) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), humblesteve(m), MrJaay(m), Realtord43 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.