Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,476 members, 7,891,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10891192 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7070) (7071) (7072) (7073) (7074) (7075) (7076) ... (19669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Emaprince:
I really don't fancy this llorente

Spurs midfield don open plus they've been lost counterattacking punch. They should have gone 3 at the back and also pull Aldeweireld across to help Trippier

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
snrman:
based on performance so far this season who should mount the podium?

U dy ask again?

Contenders
Messi, Mane, Tadic, Sterling, Mbappe

Names wen u go see go shock u
Ronaldo nr go smell anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
TalabiAudu:

This Marega I'm seeing is better than Morata.

I don't care what others say

I said it before.

airmark:

The argument is on whether we need a striker or not. There are many other ways to make the useless Morata happy.

Marega is 100 times better than Morata in front of goal, so i don't know why it will be hard to find strikers better than Morata throughout the world.

airmark:
I won't mind bringing Marega. Wasting money on wingers when we need a striker, this Sarri is a sorry case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ibime:
Poch is really gambling with this Llorente sub.

Sissoko injury is huge blow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Son is just as serious an Attacker as KDB is an AMF, dude shoots when the chance presents itself, passes when necessary and tries a take on when the possibility is there...The most dangerous Spurs player.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
TalabiAudu:

I would have tipped Liverpool to go through, but with Messi, I can't even think of that.

If City goes out, Barca has won it already.

Messi alone is like all of Liverpool star players. Salah, Mane, Virgil, Alisson, Firmino...

Only City billion dollar squad (Aguero, KDB, Sterling. Bernardo, Silva, Sane, Mahrez) can still try to surpress one Messi.

The next news I want to hear is Messi out for the season.
apart from the messi factor the fact is that Liverpool are known to bottle it in big stages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ibime:

Spurs midfield don open plus they've been lost counterattacking punch. They should have gone 3 at the back and also pull Aldeweireld across to help Trippier

Alli has been lowkey useless. He should have brought on Winks in my opinion or maybe Winks is out of the match.

Vertoghen is also causing problem at the back. Every small thing he don run pass to Toby even with acre of space in his front.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Fraudiola will.still play this Spurs and United both fighting to scrape points for top 4, in the EPL

Liverpool has farmers for their remaining matches in the league..

And someone is saying City's title is a settled case. OK ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
patrickmuf:
Son is just as serious an Attacker as KDB is an AMF, dude shoots when the chance presents itself, passes when necessary and tries a take on when the possibility is there...The most dangerous Spurs player.

You see that last chance ehn, no time at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
airmark:

Wetin the guy do? I preferred him to Morata, abi Morata spirit don enter am too?
His finishing is suspect o. I am saying this based on lst leg and tonight's match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Neimar:

U dy ask again?

Contenders
Messi, Mane, Tadic, Sterling, Mbappe

Names wen u go see go shock u
Ronaldo nr go smell anything
ur hate for Ronaldo is too much grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Fraudiola will.still play this Spurs and United both fighting to scrape points for top 4, in the EPL

Liverpool has farmers for their remaining matches in the league..

And someone is saying City's title is a settled case. OK ooo

Don’t shout.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
pamcode:
His finishing is suspect o. I am saying this based on lst leg and tonight's match.

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
snrman:
apart from the messi factor the fact is that Liverpool are known to bottle it in big stages

Its easier to beat Liverpool in a final than on 2 legs match

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
TalabiAudu:

I would have tipped Liverpool to go through, but with Messi, I can't even think of that.

Messi alone is like all of Liverpool star players. Salah, Mane, Virgil, Alisson, Firmino...

Only City billion dollar squad (Aguero, KDB, Sterling. Bernardo, Silva, Sane, Mahrez) can still try to surpress one Messi.

You people undermine the importance of coaches in football. Messi this,messi that with the wrong coach they will beat his team hands down.klopp is not shy of disappointing big teams with the best players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
popizaino:

You people undermine the importance of coaches in football. Messi this,messi that with the wrong coach they will beat his team hands down.klopp is not shy of disappointing big teams with the best players.

Bros, I've seen more than enough.
Messi is a cheat code.

Liverpool will beat Barca clean without Messi.

Even they would have had tough time against United without Messi

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Messi get boil for prick against Roma ABI.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Messi is a cheat code.

Where has Messi been in the past 3years?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
larride:

Alli has been lowkey useless. He should have brought on Winks in my opinion or maybe Winks is out of the match.

Vertoghen is also causing problem at the back. Every small thing he don run pass to Toby even with acre of space in his front.

Winks is Injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Spurs will surely lose this match. They have no structure.

Poch must bring off Llorente for Davinson Sanchez to stand a chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Where is llorente sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Messi is a cheat code.

you think Liverpool will play like United abi, those ones no get time for nonsense.
Where Messi for the past three years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wanyama done tire. He's been out too long
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ibime:
Spurs will surely lose this match. They have no structure.

Poch must bring off Llorente for Davinson Sanchez to stand a chance.

That was a wrong sub. I don’t know what Poch was thinking. He just wasted that sub.

What is Son doing on the wings sef. In the absence of Kane, he should play from the center. After that Sissoko injury, he should have done 3-5-2 with Son and Moura upfront.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Look at that through pass. Who is that idiot?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mendy is so average

Was he like this in Monaco
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
I no be Messi fan oo grin

Me I'm just saying what I see.

I be Messi hater self, and I pray Liverpool dumps his ass grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Agueroooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Agueroo.

God shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
odizeey:
you think Liverpool will play like United abi, those ones no get time for nonsense.
Where Messi for the past three years.
since 2009 whenever barca reach the semi finals we go on to win it.
Just stating facts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
See proper striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BykeLaByke: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
hardeycute:
Where has Messi been in the past 3years?
In the words of the great Jermaine Lammar Cole.

''This year gon' be different, I set my intentions
I promise to slap all that hate out your voice''

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7070) (7071) (7072) (7073) (7074) (7075) (7076) ... (19669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, Roland17(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Kilishihunter, nateevs(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.