Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,430 members, 7,917,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11012947 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7190) (7191) (7192) (7193) (7194) (7195) (7196) ... (19753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2019
Leicester over to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2019
According to raumdeuter, origi's goal/contribution doesn't matter if Liverpool ends up winning the league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2019
So bad how rondon denied salah his winning goal

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2019
Greatihex:
So bad how rondon denied salah his winning goal

Wot should we call salah's goal?

We know it's not an equalising goal and it's not a winning goal...

Cc : HanksAnuku

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2019
thorrvik55:

a goal that won 1 point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On May 04, 2019
popizaino:
According to ramdeuter, origi's goal/contribution doesn't matter if Liverpool ends up winning the league.

If you are ranking liverpool forward contribution to the league, where does origi stand compared to salah and Mane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 10:57pm On May 04, 2019
thorrvik55:

if Hazard was giving us equalizing goals nobody would be complaining...and greatihex would not be calling Hazard a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2019
Ibime:
If Hull go down, any right minded club should pick up Maguire (Chelsea level), Robertson (Everton level) and Clucas (Southampton level).

I underestimated Robertson thinking he would be a good replacement for Baines since Everton love their attacking left backs.

The defensive solidity he he has added to his game makes him my favourite LB in Europe now.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:56pm On May 04, 2019
Ibime:

I underestimated Robertson thinking he would be a good replacement for Baines since Everton love their attacking left backs.

The defensive solidity he he has added to his game makes him my favourite LB in Europe now.

True because he's got some assists.

But I think Matt Richie is doing bad this season.

Seems Ake is on the DM role for bournemouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:47am On May 05, 2019
Eruditor:

LMAO

I pretty much said they were derailed by injuries. But you did not see it because...reputation..like say na Taylor Swift.

You were confused then for giving unnecessary advice .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:13am On May 05, 2019
airmark:

You were confused then for giving unnecessary advice .

You are still trying to redeem yourself.

No need to strike a dying man.

grin Peace!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you are ranking liverpool forward contribution to the league, where does origi stand compared to salah and Mane
his contribution will be as important as the goal he scored today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:23am On May 05, 2019
I dare Eminem to pick a beef with Joyner lucas grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:30am On May 05, 2019
Kimbeast:
I dare Eminem to pick a beef with Joyner lucas grin grin grin
are you tryna compare Eminem and Joyner undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2019
airmark:

Fact is fact, whether you like it or not.

Had Torino accepted bid and sold Belotti to Arsenal, your Lacasera wouldn't have joined them. It was a case of, If you couldn't afford pounded yam, you manage eba and smile.
fact is also had Torino accepted arsenal bid. Belotti will be relapsing in England now with probably 4-5 goals..

Na God make arsenal dodge bad market. He had to put confusion in the camp of Torino

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2019
Eruditor:

"I made a mistake about Belotti and Krychiowiak. However, one cannot take a way the role injuries played in their derailment". As soon as you do this, nobody will be able to use it against you.

But you keep churning out these lies to protect a nairaland reputation that does not matter as soon as you log out.
airmark is a terrible pundit. I wonder those he trains in his great citadel of football knowledge..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:27am On May 05, 2019
popizaino:
his contribution will be as important as the goal he scored today.

Others have scored more goals that are as important to the win this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 10:53am On May 05, 2019
Captain Gary Cahill yarning shit to media
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 11:15am On May 05, 2019
Only Azpilicueta will be the player in chelsea next season that will try to drag powers with the coach..
Player power will die in chelsea if we are allowed to sign players this summer
Willian is getting fewer games,Alonso is getting fewer games, Cahill is leaving, Hazard is leaving, Fabregas has left already I'm not sure about Luiz tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 6ixT8: 11:41am On May 05, 2019
HanksAnuku:

No way pool lose tonight

Rafa has told his boys to make the game competitive but with strict instructions to lose the game

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:50am On May 05, 2019
iamrosheed:
Only Azpilicueta will be the player in chelsea next season that will try to drag powers with the coach..
Player power will die in chelsea if we are allowed to sign players this summer
Willian is getting fewer games,Alonso is getting fewer games, Cahill is leaving, Hazard is leaving, Fabregas has left already I'm not sure about Luiz tho
Cahill doesn't deserve that treatment though, he was a commanding leader. I hope Sarri extend the same courtesy to Azpilicueta next season and give the captain band to someone else. Jorginho would be a better captain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 12:02pm On May 05, 2019
https://twitter.com/jardrico/status/1124781830539026432?s=08

Pool winning this game was never in doubt.

Even Mark Halsey felt the need to pipe up

Apari may cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:21pm On May 05, 2019
HanksAnuku:
https://twitter.com/jardrico/status/1124781830539026432?s=08

Pool winning this game was never in doubt.

Even Mark Halsey felt the need to pipe up

Apari may cry

Campaign against City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 12:29pm On May 05, 2019
Thecassanova:

Cahill doesn't deserve that treatment though, he was a commanding leader. I hope Sarri extend the same courtesy to Azpilicueta next season and give the captain band to someone else. Jorginho would be a better captain.
Cahill deserves the treatment under Sarri 100%,he should be leading from the dressing room just like JT did under Conte but he failed at that and since he does not have the ability of starting so it's a no no for me, he was told he won't be getting any game time at the beginning of the season and Sarri tried to give him some game time at the beginning of season but clearly he wasn't good enough, he ought to have joined another team.
I'm hoping Sarri gives the same treatment to Azpilicueta next season but Jorginho as captain ?? Naah i don't think that will work.. but I'm really curious about the player that will put on the no 10 jersey,nobody in the squad has the ability to wear that shirt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 12:31pm On May 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Campaign against City

Pool have been benefiting from questionable calls all season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:53pm On May 05, 2019
HanksAnuku:

The FA wants them to win so bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 12:56pm On May 05, 2019
iamrosheed:

Cahill deserves the treatment under Sarri 100%,he should be leading from the dressing room just like JT did under Conte but he failed at that and since he does not have the ability of starting so it's a no no for me, he was told he won't be getting any game time at the beginning of the season and Sarri tried to give him some game time at the beginning of season but clearly he wasn't good enough, he ought to have joined another team.
Only playing like few games all season even with Europa, Carabao and FA cup is unfortunate. Read his statement, he claims Sarri didn't communicate with him personally about his future in the team, unlike Conte who made it clear to Terry. Besides, Terry was 36, Cahill is 33 and still have like 2 years or 3. So he will feel he can prove himself at the top.

I only fault him for not waiting till the end of the season before saying these things. The squad can be destabilized with his outburst and we still have vital games.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:03pm On May 05, 2019
Lineup! Kovacic again? Why not Barkley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2019
HanksAnuku:

especially that salah,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:59pm On May 05, 2019
What's happening at the bridge?
Shey na Hazard dem dey honour like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:02pm On May 05, 2019
Last EPL home game for Hazard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7190) (7191) (7192) (7193) (7194) (7195) (7196) ... (19753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.