Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10860663 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7379) (7380) (7381) (7382) (7383) (7384) (7385) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

So Hidden went from begging to join Madrid, to now begging Mbape to come and help him in Madrid? What a shameful existence.

Begging begging, even brought his entire family to beg

Neymar has played a CL final and won, Mbappe has played a World cup final and won

Hidden no CL , No world cup

Very soon, Hazard will win a UCL scoring beautiful match - winning goals in the process, at least you'll get to shut up once and for all on this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Very soon, Hazard will win a UCL scoring beautiful match - winning goals in the process, at least you'll get to shut up once and for all on this thread.

It's like you don't know Dayo. He'll find a way to turn one logic to discredit Hazard. E.g we both know Hazard won't win the golden boot, Dayo may say the golden boot winner bailed him out.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Until Hazard wins the CL delivering a performance worthy in the final we cant compare him to players like Neymar till then na Mahrez level he still dey

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
JigsawKillah:

It's like you don't know Dayo. He'll find a way to turn one logic to discredit Hazard. E.g we both know Hazard won't win the golden boot, Dayo may say the golden boot winner bailed him out.

Why wont he? Is he crippled? When Neymar won the CL he was also top scorer scored in the quarter, semi and final. Is anything stopping Hazard from going that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Too much sense

Chelsea's Loan deal 101, everything u need to know

Ibime:

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Staying at Chelsea from academy to 23/24 at least guarantees you financial security for the rest of your life. Even the likes of Lewis Baker, Kasey Palmer and co never need to work again.

Him saying that youngsters will get a better chance at Fulham/Charlton does not always work out.

When you leave Chelsea at 23/24, you're guaranteed at least a Championship contract and a professional career.

Pointing to the likes of Lingard and Dele Alli as examples of success at other clubs is only looking at the most successful examples. He should take a cue from Frank Nouble who was highly rated and rejected new Chelsea contract at 18 to move to West Ham thinking he would get more chances, only to be playing non league football within few years.

If Frank Nouble had stayed at Chelsea, he would have established a career after couple of loan moves to Vitesse, be earning decent money till 24/25 before establishing a Championship career.

If I'm a father, I will encourage my son to stay at Chelsea till 23/24 rather than jump too early, with the guarantee of £20k per week till they become financially secure before taking risks. Men like Tomas Kalas have been collecting £1.2m a year for years. You think such a man has any financial worry in life whether he makes first team or not? Same goes for our own Omeruo who has been collecting £20k per week come rain or shine for years. I dare say if Omeruo had taken a chance years ago, he would be struggling in Greek or Ukraine league now, but Chelsea made sure to set up structured loans at clubs that gave him chance to play, prolonging his career at the top. He failed in many loans, yet Chelsea still guaranteed his income. Now he has finally had a successful loan in LaLiga, they can sell him to LaLiga club where he will be joining with enough clout to ensure they give him a good contract and playing time.

Now Kalas is 26 and will go on to establish a professional career till he retires. If he took a chance to move to Granada/Betis type club for first team football some years ago, he may have been washed out by now and looking for where to eat.

Staying at Chelsea is like aiming for the stars, even if you miss, you will land on the moon.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Greatihex:
you never talk wetin hazard do you
Boy left to give his prime to another club and some yeye Chelsea fans are shouting legend. Nor be only legend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kimbeast:

Boy left to give his prime to another club and some yeye Chelsea fans are shouting legend. Nor be only legend

So make him kill himself playing for average players that the club kept on signing every year.

Conte wanted players that would reduce the burden on Hazard, team said no, that they preferred a spineless striker and kponkpon defender.

Sensible Chelsea fans and the team appreciated Hazard, your opinion doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ibime:

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Staying at Chelsea from academy to 23/24 at least guarantees you financial security for the rest of your life. Even the likes of Lewis Baker, Kasey Palmer and co never need to work again.

Him saying that youngsters will get a better chance at Fulham/Charlton does not always work out.

When you leave Chelsea at 23/24, you're guaranteed at least a Championship contract and a professional career.

Pointing to the likes of Lingard and Dele Alli as examples of success at other clubs is only looking at the most successful examples. He should take a cue from Frank Nouble who was highly rated and rejected new Chelsea contract at 18 to move to West Ham thinking he would get more chances, only to be playing non league football within few years.

If Frank Nouble had stayed at Chelsea, he would have established a career after couple of loan moves to Vitesse, be earning decent money till 24/25 before establishing a Championship career.

If I'm a father, I will encourage my son to stay at Chelsea till 23/24 rather than jump too early, with the guarantee of £20k per week till they become financially secure before taking risks. Men like Tomas Kalas have been collecting £1.2m a year for years. You think such a man has any financial worry in life whether he makes first team or not? Same goes for our own Omeruo who has been collecting £20k per week come rain or shine for years. I dare say if Omeruo had taken a chance years ago, he would be struggling in Greek or Ukraine league now, but Chelsea made sure to set up structured loans at clubs that gave him chance to play, prolonging his career at the top. He failed in many loans, yet Chelsea still guaranteed his income. Now he has finally had a successful loan in LaLiga, they can sell him to LaLiga club where he will be joining with enough clout to ensure they give him a good contract and playing time.

Now Kalas is 26 and will go on to establish a professional career till he retires. If he took a chance to move to Granada/Betis type club for first team football some years ago, he may have been washed out by now and looking for where to eat.

Staying at Chelsea is like aiming for the stars, even if you miss, you will land on the moon.

For some it is not about the financial reward that entices them to sign for the club as you just pointed out, they want to be given a shot at the team they love and support. There is this special feeling playing for your boyhood club ask Totti and De Rossi, not given such an opportunity to express yourself is heartbreaking.
Definitely, not all academy graduates are going to be successful but they ought to be given a chance to earn the spot in the first team by giving them minutes in cup games and against lesser opponents. Chelsea has been terribly bad in doing this due to some reasons such as managerial instability, lack of clear-cut vision and impatience from fans.
For every Noble, there is Declan Rice and Jadon Sancho (though he is not Chelsea product I know you get my drift). CHO was given a shot but his integration was too slow likewise Loftus-Cheek, Loftus-Cheek should have been integrated longtime ago and we would have been spared the mistake of Yoko.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kimbeast:

The club was not showing the right kind of ambition na, wettin you want the man to do? Surrounding with mediocre players season after season.

Man has done his best for us let him go and achieve with better players.

Na people like you just ready to rubbish someone's hardwork and dedication because of selfish interests.

Hazard is a chelsea LEGEND!

Kee yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
JigsawKillah:

Lol, everyone will know that he's a fraud. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
kushercain:

The club was not showing the right kind of ambition na, wettin you want the man to do? Surrounding with mediocre players season after season.

Man has done his best for us let him go and achieve with better players.

Na people like you just ready to rubbish someone's hardwork and dedication because of selfish interests.

Hazard is a chelsea LEGEND!

Kee yourself!
Stop saying rubbish. Gerrard stayed at Liverpool even when they turned to trash. My very own lamp never begged to Leave my club. Lampard, Drogba,cech,ivan are players you call legends who gave their best and prime to chelsea. He begged for the transfer two years straight.
Chelsea legend should not treat Chelsea as a second choice.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
airmark:

So make him kill himself playing for average players that the club kept on signing every year.

Conte wanted players that would reduce the burden on Hazard, team said no, that they preferred a spineless striker and kponkpon defender.

Sensible Chelsea fans and the team appreciated Hazard, your opinion doesn't count.
Any Chelsea fan that considers hazard a legend is not sensible. A legend that spent the last 5 years openly talking about their dream of playing for a team that isn't yours. Stop joking

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kimbeast:

Stop saying rubbish. Gerrard stayed at Liverpool even when they turned to trash. My very own lamp never begged to Leave my club. Lampard, Drogba,cech,ivan are players you call legends who gave their best and prime to chelsea. He begged for the transfer two years straight.

I know where you're coming from but Drogba also flirted with clubs while at Chelsea. That's one of the reasons I was not altogether enamoured with Drogba

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2300466/Chelseas-Didier-Drogbas-dream-is-AC-Milan.html

As for Hazard, we have to accept he gave his all, and behaved himself even when the club was spoiling his chance of success by signing rubbish.

Maybe you prefer Courtois style or Raiola clients like Pogba that will be disrespecting their club every second. Even Mbappe is making noise about leaving PSG. By modern standards, Hazard has been relatively respectful.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ibime:

I know where you're coming from but Drogba also flirted with clubs while at Chelsea. That's one of the reasons I was not altogether enamoured with Drogba

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2300466/Chelseas-Didier-Drogbas-dream-is-AC-Milan.html

As for Hazard, we have to accept he gave his all, and behaved himself even when the club was spoiling his chance of success by signing rubbish.

Maybe you prefer Courtois style or Raiola clients like Pogba that will be disrespecting their club every second. Even Mbappe is making noise about leaving PSG. By modern standards, Hazard has been relatively respectful.
Before I reply let me ask you this 'Do you consider David Luiz a Chelsea Legend"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hazard is no legend of Chelsea. Make he go do legend things for Madrid.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kimbeast:

Before I reply let me ask you this 'Do you consider David Luiz a Chelsea Legend"

Never. Even Gallas is more esteemed than Luiz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ibime:

Never. Even Gallas is more esteemed than Luiz
Haba, you mean Gallas that reportedly threatened to score own goals if he wasn't allowed to leave.

Gallas that is hated by all of London.

LeeMao grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimited22:

Haba, you mean Gallas that reportedly threatened to score own goals if he wasn't allowed to leave.

Gallas that is hated by all of London.

LeeMao grin grin

Gallas threatened to score own goal, Luiz is an own goal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ibime:

Gallas threatened to score own goal, Luiz is an own goal
grin grin grin

Luiz wey em head nor correct cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kimbeast:

Le wetin? Abeg end am there.

U no suppose even ask dis kind question as a Chelsea fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kimbeast:

Gerrard is a liverpool born, liverpool raised Liverpool fan, who even lost a family member at Hillsborough.

Comparing him to a belgian player who moved to England as a 21 year old is just silly.

Incase you dint know; Lampard was a Westham boy, His father played his full career there, his uncle was the manager of the club, and he still left them for chelsea in Acrimony.

You people have a warped view of what it means to be loyal to a club.

Hazard was loyal die to our club, a club he only had professional ties to. Even after being forced to play with Victor Moses and Morata. Even when hus country man cuntois was trying to tap him up for Madrid, he was respectful and loyal

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Gerrard is a liverpool born, liverpool raised Liverpool fan, who even lost a family member at Hillsborough.

Comparing him to a belgian player who moved to England as a 21 year old is just silly.

Incase you dint know; Lampard was a Westham boy, His father played his full career there, his uncle was the manager of the club, and he still left them for chelsea in Acrimony.

Hazard was loyal die to our club, a club he only had professional ties to. Even after being forced to play with Victor Moses and Morata. Even when hus country man cuntois was trying to tap him up for Madrid, he was respectful and loyal
are you minding that one. So Hazard should crucify himself? Didn't Ronaldo leave Manyoo abi Bale didn't leave Spurs. After 7 years of hard labour my nigga wan go enjoy, this one is saying he should die in hardship

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chelseafan1:

What exactly is ur problem with Hazard sef.... Which trophy do u want him to post with?
I have no problem with hidden na. I'm just stating it as it is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
airmark:

A fat L from Hazard to you and apari:

After the World Cup there was contact but I stayed at Chelsea for another season,” he said
Buahaha
But he never stopped sending his dad to plead on his behalf. This L is yours

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

So he sef go claim say he don see CL trophy before. He even carried his entire family to go take picture, we have seen many players sign for Madrid, Kaka, Ronaldo, Zidane etc, Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen this nonsense before. Beggi beggi

Imagine Hidden signed for Madrid and chelseafan1 is already beging for Madrid to go sign Mbappe to bail out Hidden
If tomorrow, you hear that one is missing, there will be only one suspect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kimbeast:

Don't forget the fact that Hazard has ambition to become the World's best player.

He's ambitious, he has a better chance of getting to that podium with Madrid/Barca than with Chelsea.

Stop being unnecessarily hard on the young man who has been with us for 7 good years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
SkimpleD:
Hazard is no legend of Chelsea. Make he go do legend things for Madrid.

The fans at the bridge think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I weak for some Chelsea fans on this board...

They expect Hazard to die here with all the shitty players around him.

Even Sarri is running away after a season grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
BikeMan:
are you minding that one. So Hazard should crucify himself? Didn't Ronaldo leave Manyoo abi Bale didn't leave Spurs. After 7 years of hard labour my nigga wan go enjoy, this one is saying he should die in hardship

Bale even had to force his move.

I'm not even sure Ronaldo spent up to 10 years in Man utd, there was a reason he left for Madrid even as the best player in the world, he still didn't even end his career in Man utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Uncle DopeJemi I see you.

Long time sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chelseafan1:

The fans at the bridge think otherwise.
List them man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chelseafan1:

I weak for some Chelsea fans on this board...

They expect Hazard to die here with all the shitty players around him.

Even Sarri is running away after a season grin grin grin
Hahhahaha maduman grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7379) (7380) (7381) (7382) (7383) (7384) (7385) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, raumdeuter and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.