Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10946203 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) (7424) ... (19691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

The slapee in the Senator case didn't press charges, they might have even settled in the background yet the senator was asked to make an apology and even detained by police

The pastor who slapped actually bragged that he doesn't answer to men but to a supreme being and he will slap her again if the situation presents itself

yet he wasn't made to apologize or detained by police
So are you saying the Senator should have been allowed to go scot-free? Two wrongs should not make a right.

And I'm sure said Pastor would be hesitant to slap people in public now because
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Beautiful through ball from Ighalo to set Iwobi for the 3rd goal grin

Just beautiful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
donjazet:

First of all, I will ask myself if he is capable of doing this?, if he has been accused of something like this prior to this from someone else and if he has been guilty of this.
the pastor in question has numerously been accused of this, thus indicating a pattern.

Someone has previously tried to inform you on the various forms of sexual molestation.
Apart from the physical force involved, there can be an environment where there was significant mental and psychological coercion.

Men in power understand that women are drawn to power and as such might use these tactics to attract gullible and vulnerable young teens.

So if your brother has in the past been accused of cheating on his girlfriend in the past, does that make him a rapist?
How many people have accused the pastor of rape before the Busola accusation? Max, they accused him of was extramarital affairs. So what pattern are you claiming here?

How do you have normal sex without psychological coercion? All those fake praises, flattery, promises of marriage, promise to buy this, take her abroad etc are those not psychological coercion? Will you tell me you have never lied, coerced or scoped a girl to have sex with you?

How many times has a girl said donjazet let's have sex? Isn't it that some times she will say I am not in the mood and you will start lies stories and flattery? Is that not psychological coercion?

So what should men in power do when they want to have sex? Let me ask you, You are in power you want to have sex, a girl is attracted to your power, what is required for you to do?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
A40:
So are you saying the Senator should have been allowed to go scot-free? Two wrongs should not make a right.

And I'm sure said Pastor would be hesitant to slap people in public now because

I am asking why the Pastor was not subjected to the same standard the senator was for the exact same offence. The selective outrage.
The Pastor never even apologized and actually bragged about his actions

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

I am asking why the Pastor was not subjected to the same standard the senator was for the exact same offence. The selective outrage.
The Pastor never even apologized and actually bragged about his actions
I'm not saying it's not selective. What I'm saying is should the Senator have been allowed to get away with it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
A40:
I'm not saying it's not selective. What I'm saying is should the Senator have been allowed to get away with it?
Neither Senator nor Pastor should get away with it and I am just shocked at the different reactions to a similar offence committed by public figures

Is our outrage on whether a crime was committed dictated by whether we like other parts of the offenders life or we do not

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
thorrvik55:
Am I the only one watching the naija match cry

I was planning to watch but I was on the road. When I got home, it was 2-1, I said forget it. Now it's 3-2. I gast watch the next match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Super Eagles! FT!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who is this Longman that we brought in to play forward sef the guy no sabi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
pamcode:
Onuachu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
pamcode:
Very nonsense player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Neither Senator nor Pastor should get away with it and I am just shocked at the different reactions to a similar offence committed by public figures

Is our outrage on whether a crime was committed dictated by whether we like other parts of the offenders life or we do not
Good. There is nothing wrong with expressing shock so long as we don't lose sight of the fact that an offense was committed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ighalo try today

MOTM, He get muscle for akpuruka football not all those biscuit bone strikers wey Cameroun go dey bully

Ighlo follow dem drag

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abeg na only Ighalo and this long mumu na em come Nations cup?

Dude can’t trap football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:
Ighalo try today

MOTM, He get muscle for akpuruka football not all those biscuit bone strikers wey Cameroun go dey bully

Ighlo follow dem drag
Like Morata

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
obainojazz:
Like Morata

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ibime:

I was planning to watch but I was on the road. When I got home, it was 2-1, I said forget it. Now it's 3-2. I gast watch the next match

Lol the first half nearly tore my veins angry angry angry

You missed Sha cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoMetahuman: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
messi red card cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
South Africa about to knock out Egypt so we'll be playing them next round
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by charlesELIKIBA: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ibime:
South Africa about to knock out Egypt so we'll be playing them next round

sweet...but can SE beat SA?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoMetahuman: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
best afcon so far cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:

sweet...but can SE beat SA?

It's a tournament of shocks. The boys might just rest on their laurels like vs Madagascar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by charlesELIKIBA: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ibime:

It's a tournament of shocks. The boys might just rest on their laurels like vs Madagascar

for me i feel they can if they are composed, the game play isn't a problem but one in a while they loose concentration most esp after they have scored. that being said, SA should be not so hard for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter ur best African frauding his way to another shameful exit in another International tournament.

No Mane, VVD or Klopp to carry him across the river Nile to the promised land.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lana1:
raumdeuter ur best African frauding his way to another shameful exit in another International tournament.

and his MCM Messi got sent off tonight cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lana1:

ramdeuter: Salah is probably the best African to play the EPL
Lana: He is exiting another international competition

Abeg what is the correlation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Troubling doesnt win games, Goals win games, And an attacker is expected to score goals to win games

'Attack is the best form of defence', will be meaningless to a nincompoop like you.

The numerical advantage that Barcelona had, was what killed Chelsea that night and Messi was the architect.

Fraudiola will kill all his attackers to bring Messi to his team if it's possible. Now he is spending millions to sign multiple players that would pull same effect, but thousands of stars can't shine brighter than the moon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
krattoss:
and his MCM Messi got sent off tonight cheesy

Ibime needs to save raumdeuter, the Ls still found Raumdeuter from two continents. Fenibeso should save Dayo, no matter what, he is human like us. grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

That thread is for Bayern related discussions

So this place is where you are to be calling your Bayern mate for updates on a foreign rape case. Kuku ask chelsabmw to rename this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
thorrvik55:
Am I the only one watching the naija match cry

Aina needs to add more ruggedness to his game. He will be a target for those South Africans, especially Tau.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Training pics

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmy2807(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Many fans are commending marina for the business done on morata.
In total chelsea got 65mil from for morata, thats about how much we paid real madrid for him, not bad business at all.
Only athletico know what they see in morata, cus i wouldn't 35mill for the current morata.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) (7424) ... (19691) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.