Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,062 members, 7,896,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10927650 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7588) (7589) (7590) (7591) (7592) (7593) (7594) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Segedinho:

What matters is how he effectively changes the game..

He is selfless

He scores when the opportunity to score is high.

He assists when he needs to

His presence is always felt

His primary aims is to create chances,troubles the defense and create a winning atmosphere

Goals and assists are bonuses

He was not the highest goal/assists provider when he won the PFA

Check the difference between forwards and strikers.

Being smart on the ball is more important than having silky dribbling skills, a player like D.Silva, KDB and Ozil ( when he has sense) will make a difference with a quick turn and pass, Seemingly less talented players like Sterling and Salah have learnt to reduce their ball keeping and improve positioning, shooting and decision making while Hazard is still trying to dribble a 4th defender to show how good he is.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
BlueRayDick:

If he was "selfless" as you claim, you won't see ibime a staunch supporter of Chelsea that has watched him play live call him out everyday for shaku shaku style of play.

lol @ he scores when the opportunity to score is high grin. E get the way that thing sound for ear

U guys call it shsku shaku does that changes his effectiveness? ??

Every player has its patterns unique to them

Hazard's absence means dooms day 4 Chelsea can such be said of KDB even wt his one time cross? ??

When the opportunity to score is high in the sense that,when goal scoring opportunity present itself but who does that in Chelsea if not him??

Chelsea struggles on his absence in several case wch I blv u are aware..

His burdens is not on goals/assists but providing an atmosphere 4 victory wch he does well..

Haven't u checked the difference between strikers and forwards? ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
Segedinho:

U are overestimating stats in judging players

Do u know that Zidane cannot lace lampard's boot wen it comes to stats

Do u know that iniesta is poo comparing to Gerald?

So stats doesn't really reflect ur effectiveness

Mustafi is/was better than maguire defensively using stats but does that speaks the truth? ??

Coaches loses players just to man-marked hazard when he is in the pitch.

Comparing KDB vs hazard is an insult bearing in mind that both played in the same NT...one was chased away 4m Chelsea 4 some obvious reason while the other became the best player 4 a good number of years ..

De bruyne is a superior player my friend. Hazards idea of football is to first enjoy himself and the team needs are secondary. He wants to dribble around, take a lot of touches and forget about the aim of the attack which is to score. . Hazard hasn't come to that realization that ball moves faster than man. a well-placed pass achieves more than dribbling over 25yards

Most coaches have tried to push Hazard into attacking positions to make him more of a goal threat and he has failed all of them. Recently he said
But the 28-year has frequently come under fire for his laid-back approach.
"I didn't just frustrate Conte," Hazard told
France Football .
"In my career, I've frustrated all my coaches. And with Sarri, once again, I frustrate him. I frustrated Mourinho. And the next coach that I have, I'll frustrate him as well."

You have seen that despite the coach his mentality remains unchanged.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Greatihex:
you are just a hazard hater who is pained because of what he did to your useless club for years

You want us to recognize sanchez that he "carried" your team, but you don't want to recognize hazard for "carrying" chelsea

If an Arsenal fan is hating on Hazard, you should know why. By the time they start playing the Otelul Galatis of this world on Thursdays, they will pour more vitriols on him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Segedinho:

U guys call it shsku shaku does that changes his effectiveness? ??

Every player has its patterns unique to them

Hazard's absence means dooms day 4 Chelsea can such be said of KDB even wt his one time cross? ??

When the opportunity to score is high in the sense that,when goal scoring opportunity present itself but who does that in Chelsea if not him??

Chelsea struggles on his absence in several case wch I blv u are aware..

His burdens is not on goals/assists but providing an atmosphere 4 victory wch he does well..

Haven't u checked the difference between strikers and forwards? ?

I don't even know how best to respond to Ur mentions going forward sef.

Somebody claim hazard would've been more dangerous under a more attack minded coach in a discussion that has centered around why hazard hasn't been scoring like them sterling, Salah and Co that are forwards like himself.

I pointed it out that it is a mere wishful thinking because hazard himself has confirmed he is more interested in dribbles(shakushaku), holding on to the ball as much as he wants and in total enjoy himself /frustrate the coach.

Now u come out talking about his selflessness (as the only begotten son that gave his life for the sins of the world na grin)

So in all sincerity u think Guardiola will use an hazard that would rather waltz his way thru the defence contrary to pep's instruction that he sends his fellow team mate tru on goal? There must be another Guardiola created for hazard alone, not this Pep Guardiola that we all know.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Swissh:

Being smart on the ball is more important than having silky dribbling skills, a player like D.Silva, KDB and Ozil ( when he has sense) will make a difference with a quick turn and pass, Seemingly less talented players like Sterling and Salah have learnt to reduce their ball keeping and improve positioning, shooting and decision making while Hazard is still trying to dribble a 4th defender to show how good he is.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
airmark:

Check all your posts yesterday.

I would have used stronger words yesterday when you were talking about returning school fees, and not behaving like a learned or something. Don't think when push comes to shove, i cant get the job done with words.

Lmao. grin

Airmark, you used words like stupid n likes yesterday and I didn’t count it as anything as I believe it’s just bants and nothing personal as you were trying to hard to escape your L

I mean no harm.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Swissh:

How do u define smartness ,

holding the ball nd drifting opposition to urself n releasing do ball isn't part of the smartness? ??

Chelsea set up is different 4m oda teams set up otherwise,forwards like hazard would have got more than wat u expected of him if the hugging was the problem in the same set up

Although i agree with u that he hold d ball but who has given much than him in the forward despite ur so called ball hugging.

Do u know he won several accolades despite the ball hugging? ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Swissh:

De bruyne is a superior player my friend. Hazards idea of football is to first enjoy himself and the team needs are secondary. He wants to dribble around, take a lot of touches and forget about the aim of the attack which is to score. . Hazard hasn't come to that realization that ball moves faster than man. a well-placed pass achieves more than dribbling over 25yards

Most coaches have tried to push Hazard into attacking positions to make him more of a goal threat and he has failed all of them. Recently he said
But the 28-year has frequently come under fire for his laid-back approach.
"I didn't just frustrate Conte," Hazard told
France Football .
"In my career, I've frustrated all my coaches. And with Sarri, once again, I frustrate him. I frustrated Mourinho. And the next coach that I have, I'll frustrate him as well."

You have seen that despite the coach his mentality remains unchanged.
Do u know what is got into fire? ??

He has a pattern of play;changing will definitely be a problem.

He fustrate coaches as u claimed but he is played day in and out.

He ha's bin our problem as u claimed but he is d best player almost in every game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I don't even know how best to respond to Ur mentions going forward sef.

Somebody claim hazard would've been more dangerous under a more attack minded coach in a discussion that has centered around why hazard hasn't been scoring like them sterling, Salah and Co that are forwards like himself.

I pointed it out that it is a mere wishful thinking because hazard himself has confirmed he is more interested in dribbles(shakushaku), holding on to the ball as much as he wants and in total enjoy himself /frustrate the coach.

Now u come out talking about his selflessness (as the only begotten son that gave his life for the sins of the world na grin)

So in all sincerity u think Guardiola will use an hazard that would rather waltz his way thru the defence contrary to pep's instruction that he sends his fellow team mate tru on goal? There must be another Guardiola created for hazard alone, not this Pep Guardiola that we all know.
Sorry if I jumped into ur mention without full knowledge of ur claims

I was of the opinion that goals and assists are nor the primary aims of forwards

Also;they don't show how effective a player is in a given match.

Hazard's in pep''s lineup up would probably has given rise to goals as the pattern gives rise to goal scoring opportunities.

Every1 there, especially the midfielders would provide more chances wch would be bonuses to him just like sterling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Segedinho:

Sorry if I jumped into ur mention without full knowledge of ur claims

I was of the opinion that goals and assists are nor the primary aims of forwards

Also;they don't show how effective a player is in a given match.

Hazard's in pep''s lineup up would probably has given rise to goals as the pattern gives rise to goal scoring opportunities.

Every1 there, especially the midfielders would provide more chances wch would be bonuses to him just like sterling.

Bros u just dey clutch at straws.

Okay so hazard that doesn't like to score nor create assist will cement a starting spot as a forward in a Guardiola team that is focused on scoring gazillion of goals inside one match? how? Explain.

U kept on asking me to check the difference between forward and striker as if I don't know, but have you checked the forwards that play in Guardiola team? Do u not see them either scoring or assisting the main striker to score?

So how will a certain hazard that confessed he just doesn't see scoring or giving assist as his job; how will he become more dangerous in a pep team? Well maybe after the first year pep will ease him out like yaya toure of this world.

Somebody claims he doesn't score because he gets defensive jobs other forwards don't get to do at other clubs, but Hazard himself said it's cos he doesn't really fancy scoring. Is he also told to track back at Belgium too?.

Baba, Hazard has said his own truth make the have his own peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Bros u just pull at straws.

Okay so hazard that doesn't like to score nor create assist will cement a starting spot as a forward in a Guardiola team that is focused on scoring gazillion of goals inside one match? how? Explain.

U kept on asking me to check the difference between forward and striker as if I don't know, but have you checked the forwards that play in Guardiola team? Do u not see them either scoring or assisting the main striker to score?

So how will a certain hazard that confessed he just doesn't see scoring or giving assist as his job; how will he become more dangerous in a pep team? Well maybe after the first year pep will ease him out like yaya toure of this world.

Somebody claims he doesn't score because he gets defensive jobs other forwards don't get to do at other clubs, but Hazard himself said it's cos he doesn't really fancy scoring. Is he also told to track back at Belgium too?.

Baba, Hazard has said his own truth make the have his peace.
Hazard said it rightwhen the opportunity of playing with sarri arrived,how many goals/assists did he provide? ?

Set up are instrumental to goals/assists even if u ain't primary set to do it.

Opportunities under pep's are shared by the midfielders n almost every 1 unlike most coaches that would wait 4 hazard''s brilliance

Spot the difference. .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
larride:

Lmao. grin

Airmark, you used words like stupid n likes yesterday and I didn’t count it as anything as I believe it’s just bants and nothing personal as you were trying to hard to escape your L

I mean no harm.

I only used that to respond to your pungent post. That was me being calm, which fell short of the size of your assault.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Swissh:

Hazard carried Chelsea yet Diego costa was Chelsea top scorer while fabregas was topping assist chart for Chelsea and Kante was bossing the midfield compared to Sanchez who was arsenal top scorer 3rd overall in the league and assist provider carrying us single handedly. if you think Hazard was even on Sanchez level that season then you one biased Hazard fan. At least segedinho is objective
i don't just know how to help you anymore. You are just delusional.

So, by your logic, nobody was on Hazard's level last season and in 2013/2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hehehehhe.......ibime is now paying these Shekpites in their own coin and they are turning against him grin grin grin grin I never knew this time would come when he was using these same metrics and some funny defence lines against Iniesta and you guys were hailing him grin grin

Egbon ibime, please carry on the good work............

Make I quickly comot here before then come for my head grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2019
Greatihex:
i don't just know how to help you anymore. You are just delusional.

So, by your logic, nobody was on Hazard's level last season and in 2013/2014
Mr Man keep your snide remarks to yourself. I am replying to your claim that hazard was robbed and not Sanchez. 2016/2017 season Sanchez had a better season individually than hazard.End of discussion

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CrystalTiger(m): 4:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Swissh:

Mr Man keep your snide remarks to yourself. I am replying to your claim that hazard was robbed and not Sanchez. 2016/2017 season Sanchez had a better season individually than hazard.End of discussion

This guy, you dey worry all round lol..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:37am On Aug 23, 2019
I remember when Raumdeuter and his boy, lordfalcao were arguing with me that Conte wanted Lukaku and not Morata, and it disrupted his plans, they were asking for video of Conte saying it before believing. Even when Emenalo confirmed it.

There are many foolish questions people will ask just to disagree with you. It's time to start ignoring some time wasters.

Lukaku

“I spoke with Ed Woodward as well, he’s like the GM (general manager), we had a good conversation, we spoke twice, I think – and in that conversation, I could feel his trust. While Chelsea it was the coach. Antonio Conte wanted me bad, like bad bad, he wanted me when he was at Juventus in 2013. We have a really good relationship, we have the same agent. His playing style, he needed me for his team.
“So he showed me an analysis of the game, how he wanted to play, so for him, he won three Italian championships, he did a three-peat before he took the challenge up and one of the three-peats were unbeaten.
“So I was going to Chelsea and then Man U came through and when I felt the trust of everybody at Man U. And the stature and magnitude of the team, I felt like, ‘You know what? It’s too good an opportunity for me, everybody believes in me, it’s a good team, why not?
'”

Thunder don dey fire Emenalo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54am On Aug 23, 2019
Is it not the same Conte that approached Morata here

‘Conte is the manager who most ‘bet’ on me, without even ever having had me in his team,’ Morata said in an interview with The Guardian.
‘I’m very conscious of that: he bet on me for Juventus but left before I arrived; then he wanted me at Chelsea come what may. He knows me better than I could imagine, I’m sure, and that’s important: it motivates you to work hard, train well. ‘I feel indebted to him because he’s the coach that most trusted in me, most wanted me, who made me feel I could perform at the highest level.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2017/04/12/alvaro-morata-hands-chelsea-major-boost-by-claiming-he-will-work-with-antonio-conte-sooner-or-later-6570346/?ito=cbshare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2019
afrodoc2:

Oooops, i did it again. LOL

In other news Real are offering PSG James Rodriguez, Gareth Bale, Keylor Navas PLUS 100m Euro in exchange for Neymar.
Apparently they urgently need someone to fill the LWF position and talismanic role vacated by Cristiano Ronaldo.
The same position hidden is supposed to fill? What's going on?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2019
eph12:

The same position hidden is supposed to fill? What's going on?

That’s just it bro, that’s just it. WTF is going on?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Omo, those 80 Nigerians arrested by FBI lasan shocked
The way FBI go dey monitor anybody that has ever had contact/transaction with any of those guys ehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Swissh:

i never told you that hazard was robbed.

I told you that if someone wants to make the claim of being robbed, it should be hazard that came second, not your sanchez.

By the picture you posted, hazard was robbed last season nah. No?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Omo, those 80 Nigerians arrested by FBI lasan shocked
The way FBI go dey monitor anybody that has ever had contact/transaction with any of those guys ehn
FBI dey craze. Na only naija dey do cyber fraud for yankee undecided

I think this is more of witch hunt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2019
airmark:
I remember when Raumdeuter and his boy, lordfalcao were arguing with me that Conte wanted Lukaku and not Morata, and it disrupted his plans, they were asking for video of Conte saying it before believing. Even when Emenalo confirmed it.

There are many foolish questions people will ask just to disagree with you. It's time to start ignoring some time wasters.

Lukaku

“I spoke with Ed Woodward as well, he’s like the GM (general manager), we had a good conversation, we spoke twice, I think – and in that conversation, I could feel his trust. While Chelsea it was the coach. Antonio Conte wanted me bad, like bad bad, he wanted me when he was at Juventus in 2013. We have a really good relationship, we have the same agent. His playing style, he needed me for his team.
“So he showed me an analysis of the game, how he wanted to play, so for him, he won three Italian championships, he did a three-peat before he took the challenge up and one of the three-peats were unbeaten.
“So I was going to Chelsea and then Man U came through and when I felt the trust of everybody at Man U. And the stature and magnitude of the team, I felt like, ‘You know what? It’s too good an opportunity for me, everybody believes in me, it’s a good team, why not?
'”

Thunder don dey fire Emenalo.
what is this one talking. Me and conte, have you successfully coached a 3 side team to talk this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Why is Conte still taking us to court?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Kimbeast:

We no gree pay him £9m compensation. Marina and the board dey accuse am say na him cause Diego Costa's sale wey dem sell am cheap to Athletico for £53m ,say as at that time Diego's market price was worth £80m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Kimbeast:
have we paid him his money?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
lordfalcao:
what is this one talking. Me and conte, have you successfully coached a 3 side team to talk this rubbish

How many bottles did you take, before typing this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

We no gree pay him £9m compensation. Marina and the board dey accuse am say na him cause Diego Costa's sale wey dem sell am cheap to Athletico for £53m ,say as at that time Diego's market price was worth £80m.
He has already been payed the 9million for breach of contract.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7588) (7589) (7590) (7591) (7592) (7593) (7594) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 32 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.