Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11264750 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7625) (7626) (7627) (7628) (7629) (7630) (7631) ... (20012) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kimbeast:

Not everything is about God and Devil.
the spiritual controls the physical.

Whatever happens physically is just a show of what has happened spiritually

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
gensteejay:

I don't think developing such high tech to transfer consciousness (soul) into another vessel (body) will happen in the next 200 years.

Today's sciences still have a very long way to go, especially in consciousness-related research; they are too materialistic.

There is really no end. It's all illusion. Don't let's go there so as not to derail this thread further.
Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Greatihex:
the spiritual controls the physical.

Whatever happens physically is just a show of what has happened spiritually
Well not everyone believes in spirituality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kimbeast:
Well not everyone believes in spirituality.
okay. Then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

But he scored two goals and beasted the final

Abi 1 don big pass 2?

One of those goals was an awoof penalty and didn't perform better than giroud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kimbeast:

It's fascinating but not realistic. It's remarkable that someone will even try it. Its one thing to create a machine that walks like a dog,swim like a fish etc but it is impossible to recreate something that has billions of years of evolution behind it. Programming of all the natural instinct of an human into a machine will be impossible.
You're underating the power of the mind.

Let's stop derailing the thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

It doesn't matter if one of the goals was a penalty or not

What if he had played the penalty and missed, will you be saying the same thing?

This same penalty has cost man u in their two epl matches, you talk about scoring penalty as if it is that easy

If it is that easy then go ask Olic and Schweinsteiger

You must find anything just to discredit Hazard

Your first assertion was that until he beast any major final

Now he has beasted the final by scoring two goals and you resorted to shifting the goal post

Haba!!!

There is God oooo

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Greatihex:
thank you my brother.
He once told us that the big boys only shine in semi final and finals.

Hazard did just that. He is now waiting for another ucl final to come around so he can steal the show

cheesy

Raumdeuter shooting himself since 1900.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
SkimpleD:
Men don really old here o.

Thank God for we wey dey early 20s grin grin
when I saw someone ( with respek to the moniker) mention of watching uefa and euro 88..
Thats when I knew some grannies are with us here cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Neymar: Move now ‘practically ruled out’ – Barcelona don’t take kindly to PSG demands

Barça’s latest bid for Neymar was rejected and PSG sent a counter-proposal back to the Nou Camp.

The deal they proposed would have seen Barça pay a ‘significant sum of money’ as well as send Ousmane Dembélé, Ivan Rakitić and Jean-Clair Todibo to Paris in return for Neymar.

Barcelona’s Board of Directors studied the offer, mainly whether it was economically viable, concluded it was not and rejected it. They believe it was ‘too demanding’ and ‘unattainable’ for them.

As a result, Mundo say ‘the arrival of the Brazilian is practically ruled out’ at this point. El Chiringuito back that up, with them reporting Barcelona’s players believe Neymar will stay at PSG this summer.

There is still a chance there can be a last-minute change, but at this point, it seems the summer’s most significant potential transfer won’t be happening after all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=obainojazz post=81758774][/quote]
Okoko grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

What if he had played the penalty and missed, will you be saying the same thing?

This same penalty has cost man u in their two epl matches, you talk about scoring penalty as if it is that easy

Now he has beasted the final by scoring two goals and you resorted to shifting the goal post

Haba!!!

There is God oooo
Ordinary Europa league final sad sad sad.
Talent level of Messi and Ronaldo cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Swissh:

Ordinary Europa league final sad sad sad.
Talent level of Messi and Ronaldo cheesy cheesy.

Is Neymar still Cumming?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Even la liga president a Madrid fan shaming Hazard cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hazard won that award?

Oh cmon UEFA angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

this man. na only when e concern hazard you dey remember penalty

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Is Neymar still Cumming?
Has transfer window closed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Swissh:

Has transfer window closed?

Okay Bartomeu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Swissh:
Even la liga president a Madrid fan shaming Hazard cheesy cheesy
wait, was it not this same man that said, he doesn't need neymar type of person in a league that they have suffered to build for years?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Haba!!!

There is God oooo

It matters if it's a penalty cos penalties are awoof

That's the only situation a defender cannot tackle you, a keeper cannot move until you strike the ball.

Europa cup is not a major final, it's where the less privileged clubs of Europe gather. a competition common Sevilla dominated.
how many europa winners pray to retain the cup

right now say a prayer that Chelsea should win the Europa this season and let's see who will say amen

it's only in those type of poverty finals the likes of hazzard can be shining. where the likes of Coke, Gemeiro etc can shine

let hidden do it in a CL. world cup or Euro final not useless Paralympic cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
SkimpleD:
Hazard won that award?

Oh cmon UEFA angry

Why are you angry? when we dey tell una about polling booth awards una no go hear word

Like modric, like van dijk like hidden hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka

Tell liverpool fans that may you retain the CL they will shout Amen

City fans may you retain the league, they will shout Amen

now Chelsea fans, May you retain Yuropa cup. Let me hear Amen

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

It matters if it's a penalty cos penalties are awoof

That's the only situation a defender cannot tackle you, a keeper cannot move until you strike the ball.

Europa cup is not a major final, it's where the less privileged clubs of Europe gather. a competition common Sevilla dominated.
how many europa winners pray to retain the cup

right now say a prayer that Chelsea should win the Europa this season and let's see who will say amen

it's only in those type of poverty finals the likes of hazzard can be shining. where the likes of Coke, Gemeiro etc can shine

let hidden do it in a CL. world cup or Euro final not useless Paralympic cup

I will remember you this post sometime in the future

Just calm down

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:
Mapoka

Tell liverpool fans that may you retain the CL they will shout Amen

City fans may you retain the league, they will shout Amen

now Chelsea fans, May you retain Yuropa cup. Let me hear Amen

Lwkmd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Just calm down
my brother, believe me, you will not have to wait long to remind him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Just calm down

Remind me when Hidden wins the CL world cup or Euro cup with a great performance not just carryon like Toke Makinwa gucci purse

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Greatihex:
my brother, believe me, you will not have to wait long to remind him.

When I remember him, he must still find a way to turn amala

Him no dey tire of amala turning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:
Lwkmd

May Chelsea win this great Europa cup this season. This Yuropa you no wan make we hear word about. You should be praying to retain it for the next 5yrs and break Sevillas record
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
SkimpleD:
Hazard won that award?

Oh cmon UEFA angry
My nigga skimple. The man who scored in only one match out of 8 he participated In won Europa League Player of the Season lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Greatihex:
wait, was it not this same man that said, he doesn't need neymar type of person in a league that they have suffered to build for years?
No he only said neymar is top 3 in the world. Deliver the L to hazard ass lickers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Greatihex:
thank you my brother.
He once told us that the big boys only shine in semi final and finals.

Hazard did just that. He is now waiting for another ucl final to come around so he can steal the show

And I mentioned Yuropa semi final and final to you? Who cares about Yuropa cup? The competition that should be named after Sevilla

Which big boy do you see playing Yuropa semi or final? Shey na Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Lewandoski Mbappe or who?

Na useless players like Giroud, Hazard you go see dey brag about Yuropa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Remind me when Hidden wins the CL world cup or Euro cup with a great performance not just carryon like Toke Makinwa gucci purse

If he wins one of those, he will counter all your BSs about him here once and for all

And I don't want to hear you turning amala as usual

You just accept your L

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7625) (7626) (7627) (7628) (7629) (7630) (7631) ... (20012) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.