Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10856388 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7688) (7689) (7690) (7691) (7692) (7693) (7694) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

A Madrid fan on the Chelsea thread appreciating 2 Chelsea players, is the real shame.
Ahh!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

Wot u are trying to say is that no former Madrid player, dead or alive can be used to compare Lampard without his goals...

Lampard without goals >>>> all Madrid legends -> Melvin11, 2019.

Lol Melvyn11 reminds me of those "my papa go beat your papa" arguments in primary school, only Melvyn11's own was "chigozie papa go beat your papa"

Melvyn wey your papa? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

A Madrid fan on the Chelsea thread appreciating 2 Chelsea players, is the real shame.
A Madrid fan appreciating a player with talent and ability called fabregas and shitting on Lampard an awof penalty and deflection expert.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Stay on track we are talking about Lampard and how his only ability was to score goals.

We are no longer talking about his goals o..

We've removed his goals since because u asked us to take away his goals.

Oya bring one former or current Madrid player that u feel can lace his boots...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

A Madrid fan appreciating a player with talent and ability called fabregas and shitting on Lampard an awof penalty and deflection expert.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Swissh:

Preach on my Nigga cheesy cheesy.
Herd mentality...

Wetin you think say e dey preach?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

We are no longer talking about his goals o..

We've removed his goals since because u asked us to take away his goals.

Oya bring one former or current Madrid player that u feel can lace his boots...
You haven't even said anything about Silva and fabregas shitting on Lampard you are going to the OG's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

We are talking about Lampard don't go jumping and bringing in other people. You jumped and brought his assist record which is even terrible to try to prove something which has back fired so now move along

LooL. Terrible assist record yet your club legends can’t match his numbers.

Dude

[img]https://media1./images/234941c9d553eea76de2067b9b2b30cd/tenor.gif?itemid=12341428[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Goals are the only thing that build Lampard legacy. He is average at best . Ability wise fabregas and Silva are levels ahead. When asked to do the job of an actual midfielder he flops badly just ask England.
Preach on my nigga. Mikel obi with goals cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Stay on track we are talking about Lampard and how his only ability was to score goals.
We don take away goals since na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

Herd mentality...

Wetin you think say e dey preach?
Skimple my nigga. cheesy cheesy. The gospel of exposing Lampard grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Kimbeast:

How can a team that is stacked with arguably 5 to 7 world class players be useless. The failure of that golden generation is down to the Coaches nothing will change that. If you are not biased you will see that.
I have shown you multiple teams with actual quality players who achieved success with coaches who were average to mediocre and had little to no pedigree before handling those teams and winning trophies

You have to be extremely biased to not see that it is nigh impossible to not achieve any type of success with that many world class players in your squad. Eriksson, Capello cannot all suck and not know what they are doing especially when they have proven it in the past that they can coach

I have asked you to show me any golden generation that stayed together for over 8 years and did not achieve any type of success (getting to ordinary semifinals) 18 hours later you're still telling stories that touch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

You haven't even said anything about Silva and fabregas shitting on Lampard you are going to the OG's.

U asked us to removed his goals, we've done that already, oya bring someone from ur club to shit on him...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Lol Melvyn11 reminds me of those "my papa go beat your papa" arguments in primary school, only Melvyn11's own was "chigozie papa go beat your papa"

E no get papa LooL

[img]https://media./images/b3fa3e23470374ab460a2efe6e5e9c51/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2019
Leyqute:

LooL. Terrible assist record yet your club legends can’t match his numbers.

Dude

[img]https://media1./images/234941c9d553eea76de2067b9b2b30cd/tenor.gif?itemid=12341428[/img]
When a player with less than 230matches is having more assist than you, then it's a disgrace.

Fabregas 111assist in 350matches
Lampard 102assist in 609 matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2019
Swissh:

Skimple my nigga. cheesy cheesy. The gospel of exposing Lampard grin
I don’t see where he’s been exposed.

Removed his goals and his assists record still shiits on all Madrid legends bar Ororo.

So, tell me, how has he been exposed man?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

U asked us to removed his goals, we've done that already, oya bring someone from ur club to shit on him...
Why is your brain flying to Madrid. Is fabregas not a player?

Create an excuse to defend this poverty stricken stats

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

When a player with less than 230matches is having more assist than you, then it's a disgrace.

So in essence, Fab is better than all Madrid midfielders?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Why is your brain flying to Madrid. Is fabregas not a player?

Create an excuse to defend this poverty stricken stats

U can only call them poverty stricken assists if u can bring a player from ur club dat has way more than him in less appearances.

Till then, Lampard without goals >>>> all former and current Madrid midfielders dead or alive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2019
DExponential:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Swissh:

Preach on my nigga. Mikel obi with goals cheesy cheesy

In that case Messi is Gervinho with goals. Where do these people come from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2019
DExponential:

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Ibime:

You can't bring a failed attacking midfielder to a successful one.

Schweinsteiger failed as an AM all his career till they switched him to DM in 2008.

When Lampard was collapsing Allianz arena in the mid-2000s and pummeling Bayern in UCL, Schweini was on the pitch, as a nonentity.

When he saw he couldn't compete with his fellow AMs who were flogging him silly, he gave up and became a DM.

He was a great DM, I will give him that. One of the best of his generation. But someone who failed at something should tuale when he see the ones who succeeded at it.

Added to the fact he failed at every offensive position on the midfield he also failed as a winger before van gaal decided to try him out in the dm position. Even at the dm position he got nothing lampard cus under Roberto dimatteo lampard was used along side Mikel at the base of the midfield and he did exceptionally well. One of the secret behind our ucl triumph was that bold decision by RDM.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2019
DExponential:

So in essence, Fab is better than all Madrid midfielders ?

Combined.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

U can only call them poverty stricken assists if u can bring a player from ur club dat has way more than him in less appearances.

Till then, Lampard without goals >>>> all former and current Madrid midfielders dead or alive
Again you have jumped the stats above and result to whataboutism. Tell us why Fabregas was shitting on Lampard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Again you have jumped the stats above and result to whataboutism. Tell us why Fabregas was shitting on Lampard?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2019
airmark:

Were you not the one bragging about him scoring goals? I didn't even ask about his assists yet. Now you had to put him as dm in order to cover his weak numbers.

Schweiny should never be brought near Lampard. He is like a tier three midfielder when we are talking about great midfielders we had seen in recent times. Even Kroos would have a mention before him.
Yes meaning Schweinsteiger could give you goals where needed. I never suggested he was a goal machine after all he is not a designated penalty taker like Lampard

But he has scored a decent number of goals for a CM/DM.

He has scored at the Euros, at the World Cup and even led the World Cup in assists as well.

Schweinsteiger is a Boss above Lampard and delivered for club and country even when Germany and Bayern were not at the peak of their powers. Never you compare a bandwagoner like Kroos who's arrival came at just the right moment, to Schweinsteiger who had been running things when Bayern and Germany still paraded mediocre squads

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Tell us why no current or former Madrid midfielder can lace Lampard without goals boots?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

I don’t see where he’s been exposed.

Removed his goals and his assists record still shiits on all Madrid legends bar Ororo.

So, tell me, how has he been exposed man?
Like he shitts on Fabregas cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Facts only. We saw Lampard performance for England and how useless he was. No more awof penalties or goals to self-service upon. Man has the record for most shots at the world cup without scoring a single goal.
What exactly is the difference between scoring for club or country? I am holding myself from dragging Iniesta into the argument because I really don't think like you lot. Iniesta was a fantastic midfielder but if we look at assist, he doesn't come close to Lampard, goals? Not even close...
If Iniesta had Lampard's stat, you lot won't accept a comparison with Lampard. The thing is; you choose what you want to believe and stand by it, nobody loses on here because for most of you, you enter an argument only to win and not to learn.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2019
The way Chelsea fans are dodging the Fabregas and Lampard assist ratio is world class cheesy cheesy. AirFart will be proud grin grin.....My Darling Fabregas.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Swissh:
The way Chelsea fans are dodging the Fabregas and Lampard assist ratio is world class cheesy cheesy. AirFart will be proud grin grin..... My Darling Fabregas.

Is it thesame Fabregas that flew with Chelsea to Baku for the Europa league finals and was part of the celebrations dat condemned Arsenal to another season without champions league football or another one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7688) (7689) (7690) (7691) (7692) (7693) (7694) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nathz45, afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.