Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10887604 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7779) (7780) (7781) (7782) (7783) (7784) (7785) ... (19664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
nihilistjnr:

If you're good enough, no manager will leave you on the bench.
Tell that to Emery, Valverde n Zizou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chelsea fans though cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
The obsession with hazard is on another level .. This is even the first time I will be mentioning him ever since he left Chelsea.. You guys are either obsessed with Chelsea thread or hazard..

Let's talk about Abraham and mason mount ; wink and champions league tonight

Imagine griffon showing us hazard here in Madrid shirt!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
kakakii:
The obsession with hazard is on another level .. This is even the first time I will be mentioning him ever since he left Chelsea.. You guys are either obsessed with Chelsea thread or hazard..

What do you think about this sir

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
kakakii:

Your legend is flopping at Madrid after most of you claimed all he needed to do was go to a bigger team and he will destroy all the Spanish farmers.
So far

Ter stegen 1 goal contribution
Hidden. 0 goal contribution

According to doc it's a phucking disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
This lampard don carry him Mason mount come again chai and as for Abraham, Giroud is a better option and Abraham should only be his vice till he leaves then he can think of taking over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
I think it's 3-5-2 or 4-5-1

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
KingAzubuike:
This lampard don carry him Mason mount come again.
You just hate mount for no reason.. Isn't he better than Willian and Pedro? Form wise

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
kakakii:

You just hate mount for no reason.. Isn't he better than Willian and Pedro? Form wise
I don't hate him. He's not ripe enough for a full first team player. Same with Abraham. He should have integrated them into the team gradually.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I don't hate him. He's not ripe enough for a full first team player. Same with Abraham. He should have integrated them into the team gradually.
So who would you advise he use instead?
Giroud and Barkley?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
raumdeuter:
[s]Messrs airmark, chelseafan1, popiziano, hensben kimbeast and segendinho

Good day sirs

This is to remind you all that
Joshua Kimmich a 24yr old right back has 8 CL goals all from open play while
Hidden shakushaku Hazard a 28yr old attacker said to be better than Neymar and only second to Messi in abilities has 4 goals from open play

Kindly thumbprint below to accept your Ls[/s]

I remember you did more than this, when VVD newly joined Liverpool and struggled before he settled down. The most gigantic L, was him knocking out your team out of Ucl, on his way to winning it.

raumdeuter:

I am sure your defence recomendation of Van Dyke is giving you enough Ls already

You will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
kakakii:

So who would you advise he use instead?
Giroud and Barkley?
There are better options on the bench Bros. Giroud will do a better job than Abraham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
kakakii:
I think it's 3-5-2 or 4-5-1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
KingAzubuike:

There are better options on the bench Bros. Giroud will do a better job than Abraham.
Shattap

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
KingAzubuike:
This lampard don carry him Mason mount come again chai and as for Abraham, Giroud is a better option and Abraham should only be his vice till he leaves then he can think of taking over.
True. Why mount starting all games. Shoulda rested him & start cho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
No barkley at all...good one
We suppose win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thecassanova:

cho ko Chen ni
Bench in form mount for person wey just dey come back from injury in an important game....I dab for ur coach cassanova

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thecassanova:

He likes him and that's what is irritating me. I hate favoritism. Even if Hudson-Odoi (odoi is already fit sef) and RLC are fully fit he will still stick with mount.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Giroud for Abraham?? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
chi no Chen no
Bench in form mount for person wey just dey come back from injury in an important game....I dab for ur coach cassanova
Don't be silly CHO has been fit for several weeks. He's been playing with the junior team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thecassanova:

Not sure you have a like to like replacement for mount. well maybe Barkley but he's sh!t and dis is a must win match, you have to play your best players and mount have been fantastic and one of the top 3 performing players in your team.

Edited:RCL maybe but he's injured.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
No barkley at all...good one
We suppose win

He was arrested late at night and caused a scene some days ago, I think that's why he is not in the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ForValour: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
A must win match this one. Lampard must get his tactics right. Lille are there for the taking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
KingAzubuike:

He likes him and that's what is irritating me. I hate favoritism. Even if Hudson-Odoi (odoi is already fit sef) and RLC are fully fit he will still stick with mount.
Lol e get where favoritism no de? you're lucky yours is performing seff. we wey manage Rooney like dat under van gaal and now rashford under OGS nkor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
airmark:

I remember you did more than this, when VVD newly joined Liverpool and struggled before he settled down. The most gigantic L, was him knocking out your team out of Ucl, on his way to winning it.

You will never learn.

Just like you told us about Krychokewack Coquelin and Wanyama who would be ruling the world now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Don't be silly CHO has been fit for several weeks. He's been playing with the junior team.
Get off my mentions foolish punk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Reece

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
chi no Chen no
Cho played full match against grimsby just a week ago.. How is he not match fit?

Mount always play full 90mins without being subbed and you don’t think Lamp favors him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
Get off my mentions foolish punk
Baba to bi e sile ni ko ba soro iru yen.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Baba to bi e sile ni ko ba soro iru yen.
ko ni ragba fun iyalaya e

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
The dibia that cursed hazard.

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
I no understand this Lampard formation. Where is reece playing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7779) (7780) (7781) (7782) (7783) (7784) (7785) ... (19664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m), Jamiuokolla, Datakey and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.