Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10882585 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7805) (7806) (7807) (7808) (7809) (7810) (7811) ... (19660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2019
Heywhizzy:
That's just an illusion, of course M is matured enough to not drag positions with Jagz, I love jagz but M is better to me
But really Ibime raised a valid point. Even him brother Jagz no really blow. All the lackeys around am, Loose, AQ and co no blow either. It's a case of physician heal thyself. If Vector fit cool down no drop those him occasional watery lines and actually does something polished he can easily clap back at M.I
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Heywhizzy:
MI just hit all the right note with one diss track, it's taking Vector the third one to see if he can succeed in hitting MI hard

If you were around when Vector murked Reminisce with disstraction, you wouldn't type this. It was a bait.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34am On Oct 06, 2019
airmark:

Did he join an aging Barcelona team?

He joined a Barca that won the CL 2 yrs before. Hazard joined a Madrid that won the CL 1yr before

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:23am On Oct 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

He joined a Barca that won the CL 2 yrs before. Hazard joined a Madrid that won the CL 1yr before

Neymar joined the Laliga champions, Hazard joined a team on a decline, without any trophy.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:58am On Oct 06, 2019
Ibime:

Another angle for Vector here. MI did not put them on. He was not in an exec position at Choc City when they got put on. Infact Vec can spin the story and claim as soon as MI was given an exec position at Choc City, he chased them away including his own blood brother.

You be ghost writer? grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:00am On Oct 06, 2019
airmark:

Neymar joined the Laliga champions, Hazard joined a team on a decline, without any trophy.

Still making excuses for Hazard?

No be Chelsea boys you suppose dey promote ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:08am On Oct 06, 2019
airmark:

Hazard joined a team that won the CL 3 times in a row

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:29am On Oct 06, 2019
elrony:

Still making excuses for Hazard?

No be Chelsea boys you suppose dey promote ? cheesy

I've done that on your thread. Your people have already accepted that Tomori is better than Maguire.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:31am On Oct 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard joined a team that won the CL 3 times in a row

And they declined as most of their key players are in their 30s and according to you, they are useless like Boathand.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00am On Oct 06, 2019
airmark:

And they declined as most of their key players are in their 30s and according to you, they are useless like Boathand.

So what is the goals target for Hidden that you are prepared to stake money on for this season $1,000
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00am On Oct 06, 2019
airmark
I heard Maddison took over from Bruce Lee to sodomize VVD again today. No Matip to blame this time around

nihilistjnr were you also in the stadium today like last week to give us report of the man who taught Maldini how to defend

nihilistjnr:
I watched Van Dijk live with my 2 eyes yesterday.
That guy is something else. I've never seen a defender like him before.
Infact at some points, Matip will run forward with the ball, and Dijk was the only back man holding the line, in Sheffield uniteds half.
The guy is something else abeg.

I agree he is something else, I have never seen a defender so overhyped like him before.

Chung Li on Wednesday Maddison on Saturday all without Matip running forward and to collect the blame today

With VVD as the mainstay of the defence, how many cleansheets this season

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:39am On Oct 06, 2019
raumdeuter:
airmark
I heard Maddison took over from Bruce Lee to sodomize VVD again today. No Matip to blame this time around

nihilistjnr were you also in the stadium today like last week to give us report of the man who taught Maldini how to defend

I agree he is something else, I have never seen a defender so overhyped like him before.

Chung Li on Wednesday Maddison on Saturday all without Matip running forward and to collect the blame today

You are petty.

Maddison connecting a through pass behind VVD, means sodomy to you. You are desperate.

What i wanted, he already gave me by knocking your team out in Munich, on his way to Ucl glory. If you like do 1000 Gifs. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:42am On Oct 06, 2019
Lol

What a name. Virgin Van Dyke. cheesy

Papasibe the guy na coded Keziah of a defender.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Heywhizzy:
MI just recently posted a picture of a mansion and tagged it my home last week.. I don't think M is still renting, Vector stays at his Babe's place(allegedly) for God's sake

This is one of the casuals airmark was talking about

only this one is a gullible casual.
Guy abeg go fry akara, over 10 comments,
no sense in one.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2019
raumdeuter:
airmark

Who is your greatest defender of all time let me show you where pass was made through him. Stop been petty in order to bring someone down. Well, you are not known or heard in actual world. You don’t know football, the fact that you live in America says a lot. Come to Europe and be closer to the game so you can see it as football instead of soccer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2019
M.I Abaga My brother knack am, knack am Make we dey go, I no wan... see This has to be the only one Knack this guy, I dey feel am, knack am #TheViper

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2019
been playing this track for the last one hour,
all I can say is, wish vec could have delivery like abaga.

that was annihilation menh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2019
HewlettPackard:

This is one of the casuals airmark was talking about

only this one is a gullible casual.
Guy abeg go fry akara, over 10 comments,
no sense in one.
That one is your business, I don't know what you're on about but good luck at it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2019
See the kind babe this Tammy boy dey enjoy at his young age.... Chai.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2019
Chelseafan1:
See the kind babe this Tammy boy dey enjoy at his young age.... Chai.

And una dey tell am make him come play for Nigeria leave this PAWG? No way!

Tammy made up his mind to play for England the day this chick gave him a 10-minutes BJ which was followed up with a 20-minutes doggy. I'm very sure of this.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2019
Ibime:

He'll need serious personals to come back at MI not punchlines cos MI seriously injured him as a man, never mind a rapper.

He should start from MIs association with that South African rapper that every Nigerian hates. How MI punked out when Burna Boy threatened him. He can also punch serious holes in MI reputation as being successful eg MI is still renting one rundown crib. He can call MI out on his claim of lifting others out of poverty by showing Jesse Jagz is broke, Ice Prince is broke with his Ghanaian girl cheating on him. He can really puncture MIs claim to success but he will have to be creative with it eg at the height of MI success after MI2, MI went to buy second hand Benz. Truth be told MI is still somewhat struggling out here but Vector needs to paint the picture well. He needs to throw enough shït at the fan and let faeces fly everywhere.

Being more successful doesn't automatically translate to winning a battle if the other side can punch holes in your credibility eg Remy Ma vs Nicki Minaj.

Ibime is Vector in this forum?

This sounds like very targeted advice...almost like coaching

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2019
Griffon:

Tammy made up his mind to play for England the day this chick gave him a 10-minutes BJ which was followed up with a 20-minutes doggy. I'm very sure of this.
So Mikel obi and Iwobi who plays for Nigeria don't have European girlfriends? Lemme just hope you are joking.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2019
spillo1:

So Mikel obi and Iwobi who plays for Nigeria don't have European girlfriends? Lemme just hope you are joking.

Would have Mikel played for Russia instead?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2019
Griffon:

Would have Mikel played for Russia instead?
I don't follow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2019
Griffon:

grin grin grin

I think the babe is just 20 and they've been together for more than 4 years shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Ibime you be cheat, keep checking your mail, I won't be shocked if you receive a message from Vector's camp for guidance and counseling or ghostwriting proper

As in!!!!

I had to ask grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowallla: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2019
Ibime:

He'll need serious personals to come back at MI not punchlines cos MI seriously injured him as a man, never mind a rapper.

He should start from MIs association with that South African rapper that every Nigerian hates. How MI punked out when Burna Boy threatened him. He can also punch serious holes in MI reputation as being successful eg MI is still renting one rundown crib. He can call MI out on his claim of lifting others out of poverty by showing Jesse Jagz is broke, Ice Prince is broke with his Ghanaian girl cheating on him. He can really puncture MIs claim to success but he will have to be creative with it eg at the height of MI success after MI2, MI went to buy second hand Benz. Truth be told MI is still somewhat struggling out here but Vector needs to paint the picture well. He needs to throw enough shït at the fan and let faeces fly everywhere.

Being more successful doesn't automatically translate to winning a battle if the other side can punch holes in your credibility eg Remy Ma vs Nicki Minaj.

I can sense that you re scripting something in your head already.

Abeg drop lines joor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Adisaowallla:

I can sense that you re scripting something in your head already.

Abeg drop lines joor

Nah, it's a tough one for Vector to win cos MI diss was stinging but he can turn it around.

8 bars to start the diss from Vector on how MI supports Xenophobia and only cares about his commercial relationship with South African rappers can set the right tone, quickly followed up by him bïtching out when Burna Boy told him to keep the same energy when he sees him. From there, he can claim that MI only form Chairman till a real Chairman like Burna shows up. And in truth, he's just a greedy guy ready to shït on Nigerian lives in South Africa for his own pocket. Then link it to how his brothers like Jesse are still struggling etc, call out some fake posing on Instagram and take it from there. There's enough Nigerians pissed off about the Xenophobia situation for them to give Vector a listening ear.

Vector can even do the artwork of MI carrying sticks and stones with South Africans to create a great impact, cos that Viper artwork MI did was impactful as hell.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2019
Ibime:

Stop getting personally attached. No need to carry MI matter for head. We talking angles here on how Vector can get at him. Vector can definitely get at him convincingly, whether true or false, he just needs to make it convincing
thanks. Lot for this.

Same way he gets emotional bout pep, he does for Mi. ..hence, making pointless claims. I pointed out that vec can win....but him and the rest guys thinks its all over.

Before MI viper, i said here that MI needed to go personal to win. And thts what he did. But vector is more creative and thinks out new ideas more then MI. So vec can win if he can dig up some dirts on MI.

Rap is not something majority nigerians understands so its no surprise you see millions of fans hyping that song as if its ether.

And all the preaching stuff from MI is trash to me. This is rap beef. Which one be preaching again and the nonsense father to son talk. Its trash.

Just drop your disses and be creative with it. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowallla: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Ibime:

Nah, it's a tough one for Vector to win cos MI diss was stinging but he can turn it around.

8 bars to start the diss from Vector on how MI supports Xenophobia and only cares about his commercial relationship with South African rappers can set the right tone, quickly followed up by him bïtching out when Burna Boy told him to keep the same energy when he sees him. From there, he can claim that MI only form Chairman till a real Chairman like Burna shows up. And in truth, he's just a greedy guy ready to shït on Nigerian lives in South Africa for his own pocket. Then link it to how his brothers like Jesse are still struggling etc, call out some fake posing on Instagram and take it from there. There's enough Nigerians pissed off about the Xenophobia situation for them to give Vector a listening ear.

Vector can even do the artwork of MI carrying sticks and stones with South Africans to create a great impact, cos that Viper artwork MI did was impactful as hell.

Oga - na wash.

As a matter of fact, any reply from Vector....na you write am. grin

I no know as you wan take do am o - just make sure that the reply is dope
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2019
Epl race for golden boot 2019-2020 season

Man united - 9 goals
Aguero - 8 goals
Abraham - 7 goals
Aubameyang - 7 goals
Pukii - 6 goals
Sterling - 6 goals

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2019
Raumdueter, look at one of your disciple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7805) (7806) (7807) (7808) (7809) (7810) (7811) ... (19660) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CaptainZubi(f), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.