Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,293 members, 7,894,245 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10909435 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7906) (7907) (7908) (7909) (7910) (7911) (7912) ... (19677) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
CHO is beginning to feel untouchable and he’s been misplacing passes and balls anyhow.

Aside his assists and goals in the carling cup, dude has been average for us. I really hope he picks up and plays like a Star should.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Abeg is it true we will be playing at the Fifa World club Cup this December?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
popizaino:
Abeg is it true we will be playing at the Fifa World club Cup this December?
no, who's we btw tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
no, who's we btw tongue
Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
popizaino:

Chelsea
7 teams for now till next year that will be increase to 24

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50164728
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
7 teams for now till next year that will be increase to 24

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50164728

Ok. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thorrvik55......Where art thou? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Swissh:
Thorrvik55......Where art thou? cheesy cheesy

Una don finish una Yuroba league match with those portuguese semi-professional footballers?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:20am On Oct 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICdUxxnpccc

cool
There's room for improvement.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Lets keeps the momentum going.

Worth to mention though that Jorginho is balling like he was never coached by Sarri. tongue cheesy

I very much prefer this version. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ForValour: 4:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Fantastic week for English football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2019
ForValour:
Fantastic week for English football

Someone should bring out the coefficients
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2019
FBS:
Lets keeps the momentum going.

Worth to mention though that Jorginho is balling like he was never coached by Sarri. tongue cheesy

I very much prefer this version. cheesy

The Sarri framework guys would slate u for this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Kanye west is actually fvcking with us all on the jesus is king album release angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2019
thorrvik55:

The Sarri framework guys would slate u for this
Ogbeni FBs no get their time grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2019
popizaino:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you see anybody praising Sarri for his time at Chelsea, the best thing to do is to look away bro. They don't deserve any attention.

Imagine them attributing our playing from the back to sarri cheesy while inter Milan has been building from back lately. It seems the man in charge of inter Milan time at Chelsea flew pass their heads.
Fvck Sarri and his followers!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2019
SkimpleD:
CHO is beginning to feel untouchable and he’s been misplacing passes and balls anyhow.

Aside his assists and goals in the carling cup, dude has been average for us. I really hope he picks up and plays like a Star should.
i just hope what i have been observing about him is not true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

Nice observation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2019
[code][/code]
seankafor:
Kanye west is actually fvcking with us all on the jesus is king album release angry

You're still checking for Kanye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2019
I'm quite disturbed by what I am seeing here. undecided
I don't know how one outlining past events in our club means the person loves the past coach to the detriment of the present.

Chelsea's fan base is really a complicated group, though understandably brought upon by the unstable nature of the club.

Chelsea have consistently gone from extreme high to extreme lows. We're famed for our apparent lack of faith in managers and the fans have zero undrrstanding of the word loyalty.
We consistently make the same mistakes.

Under ancelloti, Chelsea played breathtaking football, smashing a lot of attacking records and winning the double in his first season, during this period he was praised and loved by all. The next season, the team was still performing fairly but man-u under Ferguson found their feet again and won the league and the fans who had earlier praised ancelloti turned on him and demanded his head. On this same forum, people argued that he didn't know what he was doing and that the players were responsible for his success not him.

He was sacked and went on to achieve greater things.

Likewise under mourinhos second tenure, he brought back the league to SB after four years, only for most fans here to turn on him the minute things went bad, maybe sacking him at that point was a good decision for the team but my problem is that people here laid all the blame on him while absolving the players of any.

Like wise conte and sarri. Coaches who started extraordinarily well and liked by the fans only to be turned against the moment things went pear-shaped.

Of course, all these managers had some degrees of faults of their own making, however, can someone tell me what is wrong in outlining the positive aspects of their stay here?
Once a coach has been sacked, many people just cast them off as failures, a lot of fans here will tell you how they hate ancelloti, Mourinho, conte or sarri. But these are coaches with varying degrees of success.

Chelsea fans are mostly derided by other team fans as the least intelligent and intellectual, why do we give them the ammo needed for their derision?
Someone says something and a lot of people latches on to the bandwagon whether it's true or false.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging the good qualities of other coaches work.
That I'm doing that does not mean that I don't like Lampard or wish him to fail.

Any Chelsea fan who bears ill will towards the club is clearly a troll and not a supporter.
Lampard's tenure has got off to a flying start and we wish and hope that it is an indicator of great things to come.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
dis guy like epistle shaa undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
weedtaker:
dis guy like epistle shaa undecided
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
nihilistjnr:
[code][/code]

You're still checking for Kanye cheesy
kanye na my man.right from his viral sextape with Kim Kardashian.

How the dude flipped switch from hip hop to a born again worship music is still a mystery to unravel.

This his yet to be released is really driving fans crazy and to compound it all..he keeps on posting the release date keeping the fans on a suspense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
donjazet:
I'm quite disturbed by what I am seeing here. undecided
I don't know how one outlining past events in our club means the person loves the past coach to the detriment of the present.

Chelsea's fan base is really a complicated group, though understandably brought upon by the unstable nature of the club.

Chelsea have consistently gone from extreme high to extreme lows. We're famed for our apparent lack of faith in managers and the fans have zero undrrstanding of the word loyalty.
We consistently make the same mistakes.

Under ancelloti, Chelsea played breathtaking football, smashing a lot of attacking records and winning the double in his first season, during this period he was praised and loved by all. The next season, the team was still performing fairly but man-u under Ferguson found their feet again and won the league and the fans who had earlier praised ancelloti turned on him and demanded his head. On this same forum, people argued that he didn't know what he was doing and that the players were responsible for his success not him.

He was sacked and went on to achieve greater things.

Likewise under mourinhos second tenure, he brought back the league to SB after four years, only for most fans here to turn on him the minute things went bad, maybe sacking him at that point was a good decision for the team but my problem is that people here laid all the blame on him while absolving the players of any.

Like wise conte and sarri. Coaches who started extraordinarily well and liked by the fans only to be turned against the moment things went pear-shaped.

Of course, all these managers had some degrees of faults of their own making, however, can someone tell me what is wrong in outlining the positive aspects of their stay here?
Once a coach has been sacked, many people just cast them off as failures, a lot of fans here will tell you how they hate ancelloti, Mourinho, conte or sarri. But these are coaches with varying degrees of success.

Chelsea fans are mostly derided by other team fans as the least intelligent and intellectual, why do we give them the ammo needed for their derision?
Someone says something and a lot of people latches on to the bandwagon whether it's true or false.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging the good qualities of other coaches work.
That I'm doing that does not mean that I don't like Lampard or wish him to fail.

Any Chelsea fan who bears ill will towards the club is clearly a troll and not a supporter.
Lampard's tenure has got off to a flying start and we wish and hope that it is an indicator of great things to come.

Mr Man when will you realize it's either you join the herd Mentality/Dick suckers on this thread or Prepared to be called a Fake Fan. You are not allowed to go against the General herd Opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
donjazet:
Guys!! I really need help. I don't know if I am the only one who is really confused rit now!!

With the imminent appointment of José to man united, I am suddenly Doubting my loyalty to Chelsea football club, I am sort of confused who I'll support right now and this is my reason.

I don't think the guy who posted the above has the right to call out any Chelsea fan tbh.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
seankafor:
kanye na my man.right from his viral sextape with Kim Kardashian.

How the dude flipped switch from hip hop to a born again worship music is still a mystery to unravel.

This his yet to be released is really driving fans crazy and to compound it all..he keeps on posting the release date keeping the fans on a suspense
Kanye or ray jay

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Neymar1095:

Mr Man when will you realize it's either you join the herd Mentality/Dick suckers on this thread or Prepared to be called a Fake Fan. You are not allowed to go against the General herd Opinion.

What's the herd mentality here? As in who is the herd? grin

The amount of arguments we've had in this thread over the years makes a mockery of that idea.

You may need to stick to plagiarising Twitter bro, because every single time you post an original thought, it's a failure

25 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
It's no coincidence that the hazard Fanboys are at the top of the Dick suckers pyramid led by no other than the cancer of this thread Airmark.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I don't think the guy who posted the above has the right to call out any Chelsea fan tbh.
You know You're being mischievous by highlighting just that part of my post made a very long time ago.

Yes I stated that mourinhos first stint with Chelsea drew me to the club but how does that juxtapose the post I made up there

You are comparing apples and oranges.
And more so, I have abandoned that notion long ago, even mocking his disaster at man-u severally but you chose to overlook that in your vain attempt to be silly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
nihilistjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine, no wonder some of them thought i was an Hazard fan and not a Chelsea fan. They are not Chelsea fans but shekpe fans. We know them. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
donjazet:

You know You're being mischievous by highlighting just that part of my post made a very long time ago.

Yes I stated that mourinhos first stint with Chelsea drew me to the club but how does that juxtapose the post I made up there

You are comparing apples and oranges.
And more so, I have abandoned that notion long ago, even mocking his disaster at man-u severally but you chose to overlook that in your vain attempt to be silly.
Bros your yarns Don dey enter Okoto meow levels. Just let it go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Neymar1095:
It's no coincidence that the hazard Fanboys are at the top of the Dick suckers pyramid led by no other than the cancer of this thread Airmark.

I'm only a cancer to dolts like you. I'm happy you've been restricted from dropping your 'stolen goods' here.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7906) (7907) (7908) (7909) (7910) (7911) (7912) ... (19677) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), Joezinho, hensben(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.