Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,021 members, 7,925,181 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11077768 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7948) (7949) (7950) (7951) (7952) (7953) (7954) ... (19797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:

Only two people are foolish enough to make statements like that in this world, Hensben and segedinho

No need for the bolded sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

No need for the bolded sad
Who's this one?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:

Only two people are foolish enough to make statements like that in this world, Hensben and segedinho
What was ur tactics. ??
Mr Wise man

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:

Who's this one?

If u want to troll, troll and leave.
There is no point insulting ppl u don't even know just because their point of view differs from urs.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I don't understand why Lampard played that malnourished looking kid.

The guy was not alive to anything. Them suppose send the guy to Mile 12, make he go dey carry 25 bags of rice per hour. He go bulk up in 2 months.
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

See the ball covering his whole torso.

Where did they even find this guy? cheesy
I feel he's a very intelligent player. He's a kid so I can excuse the small body framework.

Yoonited "jampacked" the midfield and there's little the lad could do. See Kovacic hustling his ass out yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I don't understand why Lampard played that malnourished looking kid.

The guy was not alive to anything. Them suppose send the guy to Mile 12, make he go dey carry 25 bags of rice per hour. He go bulk up in 2 months.
Lmao. Dude was so smallish eeh.

Imagine say Pogba come dey! He for just carry the boy for back dey run for midfield grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

There is no point insulting ppl u don't even know just because their point of view differs from its.
The scummy way.

You noh see that hoop one dey curse anyhow yesterday and they were hailing him. Bunch of cowards

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

There is no point insulting ppl u don't even know just because their point of view differs from its.
Thanks bro

Some people are addicted to insulting any one, i am used to them anyway.

Ignoring the insults and moving on with his pry intent is actually the best way to create a problem- free response.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

There is no point insulting ppl u don't even know just because their point of view differs from urs.
What do you call a mad man? I'll wait
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Segedinho:

What was ur tactics. ??
Mr Wise man
Tackling tactics na. I thought you know this already, why you still asking foolish question

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:

Tackling tactics na. I thought you know this already, why you still asking foolish question
Ok bro...

Tackling is what teams do when the set up is totally clueless.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Segedinho:

Ok bro...

Tackling is what teams do when the set up is totally clueless.
Airmark taught you this one in his citadel too? It's finished

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
SkimpleD:

Lmao. Dude was so smallish eeh.

Imagine say Pogba come dey! He for just carry the boy for back dey run for midfield grin

cheesy cheesy

There was a moment he went to mark Maguire, the sluggish slab-head, nearly snapped his neck after passing the ball.

eph12:

Airmark taught you this one in his citadel too? It's finished

Oga, this citadel nonsense is getting boring. I thought you were sensible like all Ephraims i had encountered, so wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lol.

Shekpites are now forming choir boys.

Innocent and unblemished by the world.

The same people who have abused others in the past are suddenly students of Ghandi and Dr. King.

All because of a loss to a "terrible" team.

Lol

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ravioli(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Leyqute:

You coupdnt beat Leicester at Stamford bridge and you lost to Liverpool too. Yet you get mouth against club wey beat Leicester, didn’t lose to Liverpool and flogged you twice this season already. And it isn’t even November yet.

By January you go know what’s up, sha remember the road that will lead you home. Bode Thomos.

Na Ibime Thomos

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

Lol, see Reverend Father.

Dis L really pain una enter bone.grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inFamouz: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Segedinho:

What was ur tactics. ??
Mr Wise man
So you lost to a team without tactics and shame no de catch you.

Dis shekpites dem seff. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
hoopLA:

[s]
Lol.

Shekpites are now forming choir boys.

Innocent and unblemished by the world.

The same people who have abused others in the past are suddenly students of Ghandi and Dr. King.

All because of a loss to a "terrible" team.

Lol
[/s]

U always rush to type epistles about how " u have a life outside nairaland, " this one u've been steady here since last night, are u done with ur life outside nairaland?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

U always rush to type epistles about how " u have a life outside nairaland, " this one u've been steady here since last night, are u done with ur life outside nairaland?
person wey him head no correct. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

grin
His life has a remote control with a pause button only used when it's time to troll Chelsea.

Spineless, gutless amoeboid coward.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

There was a moment he went to mark Maguire, the sluggish slab-head, nearly snapped his neck after passing the ball.

Oga, this citadel nonsense is getting boring. I thought you were sensible like all Ephraims i had encountered, so wrong.
Wahala ti e niyen

When you shekpites were in my mention counting eph1-20, you didn't cry out to your fore fathers, you're now weeping here. You didn't know this day will come abi? Better hang your citadel of L on your neck

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
eph12:

Wahala ti e niyen

When you shekpites were in my mention counting eph1-20, you didn't cry out to your fore fathers, you're now weeping here. You didn't know this day will come abi? Better hang your citadel of L on your neck
But that eph1-20 was mad fun shaa grin
And if you lose this weekend, we continue from where we left off tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Unlimited22:

But that eph1-20 was mad fun shaa grin
And if you lose this weekend, we continue from where we left off tongue
And never for once did I cry to anybody o. Now your useless team lost to a team with tackles tactics and you are suddenly born again. Una never see anything cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:14am On Nov 01, 2019
eph12:

Wahala ti e niyen

grin

Eph12 is your moniker, i never claimed any citadel.

Last season, it was eph12/2, you should be happy with upgrades.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:23am On Nov 01, 2019
airmark:

grin

Eph12 is your moniker, i never claimed any citadel.

Last season, it was eph12/2, you should be happy with upgrades.
Lol cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2019
inFamouz:
So you lost to a team without tactics and shame no de catch you.

Dis shekpites dem seff. undecided

Baba,u were there for the tackles and nothing more. .it is more difficult playing with such a team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2019
eph12:

And never for once did I cry to anybody o. Now your useless team lost to a team with tackles tactics and you are suddenly born again. Una never see anything cheesy
Lol guy. That trolling really enter you. grin

Na leyqute be the next target. That emotional maga go hear am undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Segedinho:

Baba,u were there for the tackles and nothing more. .it is more difficult playing with such a team.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2019
good morning shekpites

Rashford your daddy says hi

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2019
Lana1:
Prophet elrony's ministry is really moving.

The man of God was up on Mt Sinai all week praying for United's deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2019
SkimpleD:

Lol guy. That trolling really enter you. grin

Na leyqute be the next target. That emotional maga go hear am undecided
You dey always find who trolling enter and who e no enter cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's my own? Just tell your fellow to stop getting emotional

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7948) (7949) (7950) (7951) (7952) (7953) (7954) ... (19797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, fyinka47(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.