Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10924402 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8005) (8006) (8007) (8008) (8009) (8010) (8011) ... (19681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2019
iamJ:
so the number 9 shirt curse is a myth

torres was a flop, morata was a flop cheesy cheesy cheesy

Torres stay at Chelsea would always be remembered in a good light because of his champions league heroics. Morata was the true definition of flop. Real sissy. I remember he cried once after scoring..

How Marina managed to fork out that much for him from Atleti of all clubs still amazes me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:
Hello guys, Good morning everyone... Dopejemi said to say hi to everyone, he was shot about a month ago in South Africa but he's recuperating just fine now. Said he'll be coming back soon

Speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Speedy recovery.

Thanks man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:
Hello guys, Good morning everyone... Dopejemi said to say hi to everyone, he was shot about a month ago in South Africa but he's recuperating just fine now. Said he'll be coming back soon

Damn!!! Quickest recovery mate

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:

Damn. Get well soon bro, stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2019
Griffon:

Damn. Get well soon bro, stay safe.

Thanks a lot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Damn!!! Quickest recovery mate

Thanks a lot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:
south Africa again undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:

Thanks a lot

Were you able to see my boy Reece James reducing Zaha to Lingard yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2019
seankafor:
south Africa again undecided

Unfortunately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Griffon:

Were you able to see my boy Reece James reducing Zaha to Lingard yesterday?

Lol, unfortunately no, I'm not really a football fan, Jemi asked me to come here, according to him, This is his yard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2019
iamJ:
so the number 9 shirt curse is a myth

torres was a flop, morata was a flop cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abraham is looking like a one season wonder. By next season, na swear fans go use purge am. We need a sharper striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:

Lol, unfortunately no, I'm not really a football fan, Jemi asked me to come here, according to him, This is his yard

Really, then who are you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2019
Griffon:

Let's not dwell on this for so long. It doesn't make sense watching you two try to exculpate Bundesliga at every given opportunity.

Inasmuch as Bundesliga has produced great talents who are doing just fine in the EPL, it has relatively littered our league with mediocrity over the years.
Alaye you are blowing grammar. Whether the league has littered EPL with mediocrity is immaterial as it has nothing to do with the Pulisic example. I don't know why una just dey sensitive

Griffon:

We were all here when Boyata and Kolo Toure where getting first team action ahead of that nigga Boateng, cos the Ghanaian was crap. Liverpool were chilling with Mignolet until una carry that disaster Karius give them. As I type now, I'm not sure if Arsenal have forgiven Manyoo for that nigga Mkhitaryan - we all know he's one of your own.
Karius was a bum in Germany. I don't know why you would troll anyone over a player most Bundesliga fans did not know even till he left.

As for Boateng you should blame the mumu coach that bought Boateng and did not know where to play him. Since he returned to Germany he was winning World Cups and CLs at his rightful position so that is a terrible example

Griffon:

Southampton never chop nine goals in their history, Hojbjerg arrived, collect captain band, the saints chop nine. As I type write now, Arsenal are hawking the 'unprofessional' Xhaka for black market.
Hojbjerg wey no fit break into Bayern squad? Lol troll Hojbjerg and ignore the other 8 EPL products in the squad fa. Was it Hojbjerg that foolishly got sent off and scattered the match?

Griffon:

When you two try to praise the Bundesliga for blessing us with KDB, Firmino and Sane, remember it had once cursed us with Boulahrouz, Pizzaro, Marko Marin and Kagawa.
No be me say make una buy ebu players. Pizarro was washed, Boulahrouz and Marin? Lmaooooooo

Either way I still don't see the connection between this and Pulisic surpassing his career best in goals in just 3 starts.

Griffon:

Despite all these, we still recently, out of our magnanimity blessed your league with Sancho and Gnabry, yet you're not grateful.
The same Sancho a 19 year old Canadian (playing out of position) left in his back pocket and was owned so badly they had to sub him before half time? Abeg talk another thing

Griffon:

Over the years, too many EPL flops have enjoyed success in your league, we just love to share with the less privileged, giving runs in our DNA. We all knew how a perennial relegation candidate like Blackburn would bless your league with Modeste and Di Santo, we love to give.

So let's leave it at that and let us not revisit this subject in the future. Ekaro!
What were Modeste and Di Santo's achievements? Which of them came to Germany and won Golden Boot like Aubameyang and Santa Cruz did in the EPL. Abeg talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:

Damn bruh. Hope he's doing OK. WTF is going on in these streets. SA again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Griffon:

Really, then who are you?

A friend of his, He asked me to let you guys know why he's been away, Gave me his account
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
Damn bruh. Hope he's doing OK. WTF is going on in these streets. SA again?

Yes he is doing very well, Should be out this week. The street is crazy I tell you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Abraham is looking like a one season wonder. By next season, na swear fans go use purge am. We need a sharper striker.

Oga.. dis dude is a top striker.. stop hating, d guy will stil adapt more.. dude is juz 22 years..he wil learn more under lampard

Stop hating bro.. its a good thing d guys is playing now because him go get more experience for big matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:
Boss!!! Thank God you're back!!!!

Contacted you on whatsapp only for a Southie with little English to reply and tell me he picked up your phone from the floor. I had feared the worst until today. Thank God for you, boss.

Modified - Wish him the best from all of us here. Pass on the message above too.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2019
A40:

Karius was a bum in Germany. I don't know why you would troll anyone over a player most Bundesliga fans did not know even till he left.

Must you and raumdeuter show yourselves as being irresponsible? What do you gain trying to win arguments online, using lies as your weapon?

The same Karius that was unanimously adjudged as the second best keeper in Germany, behind Neuer, in his last season?

How is it difficult to stop disgracing yourself, this boy?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2019
8008 How I wish make una finish 8th for table. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:
Speedy recovery man

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:

God will give him full recovery.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2019
johnstar:

Oga.. dis dude is a top striker.. stop hating, d guy will stil adapt more.. dude is juz 22 years..he wil learn more under lampard

Stop hating bro.. its a good thing d guys is playing now because him go get more experience for big matches

Lol Abraham is a top striker? You sound like you just started watching football yesterday. Like I told someone, you would have hated him under Mourinho or Conte where he'd be needed to work harder than this.. lampards attacking style of management na weytin dey cover him secret. He's a lazy poacher, he is not an intelligent striker , he's a feed 'n score kind of striker who needs alot of freedom and space before he can get a goal. That's why he plays nonsense for 70 mins and manages to get one awoof goal after that. Unfortunately he can't improve. Lanky strikers like him never improve or change their game play. They remain the same till dey retire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
[s]
Lol Abraham is a top striker? You sound like you just started watching football yesterday. Like I told someone, you would have hated him under Mourinho or Conte where he'd be needed to work harder than this.. lampards attacking style of management na weytin dey cover him secret. He's a lazy poacher, he is not an intelligent striker , he's a feed 'n score kind of striker who needs alot of freedom and space before he can get a goal. That's why he plays nonsense for 70 mins and manages to get one awoof goal after that. Unfortunately he can't improve. Lanky strikers like him never improve or change their game play. They remain the same till dey retire. [/s]

Too bad no one gives a fvck about ur opinion that he won't improve. Abraham will start majority of the games this season and he'll try his best to deliver the goals. If u can't back him because he is lanky then bang ur head on a wall every matchday u see him starting.

Those goals u call awoof goals are the reason Chelsea are where they are at the moment. No one is saying Abraham is a top striker(he was playing championship football.just last season ffs). He has the potential to become a top striker because he knows how to find the back of the net (albeit in a less fancy/stylish manner) and we (Chelsea fans) are all hoping he'll improve with time..

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2019
thorrvik55:

I regard that one year at vitesse as part of the youth football. There is a big difference between the football there and playing week in, week out in the championship.
What are you saying? youth football?? for a guy that started 22 games and came in as a sub 7 times or this same guy who made the eredivise 17/18 team of the season ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2019
iamrosheed:

What are you saying? youth football?? for a guy that started 22 games and came in as a sub 7 times or this same guy who made the eredivise 17/18 team of the season ??

Notice the "I" in my post smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol Abraham is a top striker? You sound like you just started watching football yesterday. Like I told someone, you would have hated him under Mourinho or Conte where he'd be needed to work harder than this.. lampards attacking style of management na weytin dey cover him secret. He's a lazy poacher, he is not an intelligent striker , he's a feed 'n score kind of striker who needs alot of freedom and space before he can get a goal. That's why he plays nonsense for 70 mins and manages to get one awoof goal after that. Unfortunately he can't improve. Lanky strikers like him never improve or change their game play. They remain the same till dey retire.

What im trying to say is his gonna be a top strker very soon I didn't say he is a top striker yet.. he have a lot to adapt

Hmm awoof goal?? U sure say u dey watch chelsea ball?

Dat is what strikers are meant to be doing.. scoring goals...

Rashford wey dey score penalty na dat wn be awoof goal

Even if I started watching football yesterday doesn't mean I won't praise my own boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2019
johnstar:

What im trying to say is his gonna be a top strker very soon I didn't say he is a top striker yet.. he have a lot to adapt

Even if I started watching football yesterday doesn't mean I won't praise my own boy

Las Las na sentiments no dey allow una see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Las Las na sentiments no dey allow una see the truth.

Ok

So what do u mean? Dude already have 10 goals in 12 appearances is nothing to u??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:

Damn! Quickest recovery bro...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2019
just realized that the more pulisic performs the more Ammunition we are giving apari to say that burnthisleague is better than epl

(1) (2) (3) ... (8005) (8006) (8007) (8008) (8009) (8010) (8011) ... (19681) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.