Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,929 members, 7,895,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10923439 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8133) (8134) (8135) (8136) (8137) (8138) (8139) ... (19681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
ben chiwel and sancho and the team should be more solid

both shouldn't cost more than 150

Sancho on his own will cost more than 100m considering how much Felix was sold to ATM

And Chiwel more than 50m consider the prices of full backs sold previous windows

And none of them are guaranteed to be signed this January (IF THEY COME AH grin) mad o

So NO bother they hope for that matter, being more realistic Zaha 80m (Ousmane Dembele) Ake 40m to play lb or maybe cb/possibly Gaya or Hysaj 30m/ M.Dembele CF 40m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
I will prefer Zeychi Hakim to Sancho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abeg sign Zaha for me

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
obainojazz:
Nah.. He's the only one genuinely fighting... Dem Tinubu and co don mute since because of ambition or they scared of baba.. All those yeyebrities... How many of them get mind to talk now.
Tinubu na one of them. The man strong. Them no fit discard am.

Now is not the time to play partisan.

I don't even see any reason why anyone should go out and vote again.

The only national duty I can carry out now is to pick up arms or use our national airport to japa

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Larride, how do you respond?

Respond to what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Abeg sign Zaha for me
Great player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
airmark:

This Chilwel everybody is talking about, Leicester ready to sell?
well, its all about the money.
plus chelsea is more attractive than leceister in terms of wages.

leceister trying to tie him down with 100k a week. i believe chelsea should be able to do 120-150 and see if chiwel wont push for a transfer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Sancho on his own will cost more than 100m considering how much Felix was sold to ATM

And Chiwel more than 50m consider the prices of full backs sold previous windows

And none of them are guaranteed to be signed this January (IF THEY COME AH grin) mad o

So NO bother they hope for that matter, being more realistic Zaha 80m (Ousmane Dembele) Ake 40m to play lb or maybe cb/possibly Gaya or Hysaj 30m/ M.Dembele CF 40m
anything more than 150 for the two is a complete rip off

i agree though that there is no guarantee they will get signed come next month.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
well, its all about the money.
plus chelsea is more attractive than leceister in terms of wages.

leceister trying to tie him down with 100k a week. i believe chelsea should be able to do 120-150 and see if chiwel wont push for a transfer.

Getting him in summer is more feasible.

We need a leader in our central defence. Age may not that be on Koulibaly side, i believe he can still give 4 solid years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
anything more than 150 for the two is a complete rip off

i agree though that there is no guarantee they will get signed come next month.

We can get Chiwell, but most likely summer. He may not want to spoil his chances joining another team with 2 LBs mid season especially with euro2020 coming up... As for Sancho, summer also but I prefer Zaha

Zaha has experience so can replace Pedro and possible Willian, especially EPL experience and will need lesser time to adjust, will be available for our UCL R16. He will be about 50m cheaper than Sancho (we already CHO, please no more english players)

Most importantly ZAHA can play CF

with Zaha in our front line for UCL cheesy

Kepa
Cesar/James, Rudiger, Zouma/Tomori, Cesar/Emerson

Kante, Ginho/Mount, Kovacic

Zaha, Tammy, Pulisic (Willian, Zaha, Pulisic)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
odizeey:

Tinubu na one of them. The man strong. Them no fit discard am.

Now is not the time to play partisan.

I don't even see any reason why anyone should go out and vote again.

The only national duty I can carry out now is to pick up arms
or use our national airport to japa

Bro, the bolded is not an option o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
thorrvik55:

Bro, the bolded is not an option o
Time will reach when you either pick up arms or you are gunned down.
Naija is enterimh into arnachy.
We can't see it now cos we are all after the bag.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Salzburg striker Erling Braut Haaland could be available for as little as €20 million in the January transfer window..

Here's a signing we must have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
I go swear for anybody wey call zaha for Chelsea matter

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
BlueAngel444:

We don't need any of those players you mentioned. Jordan Sancho is an overhyped Englishman, Zaha No!
May be Chilwell, but is he really better than Emerson Palmieri? undecided
The board and coaching team need to wait until summer to scout their additions, signing players for signing sake would cost the team.
Remember the panic buys of Morata, Bakayoko, Zappacosta and Drink water? That's the worse transfer season Chelsea ever had

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Freshprince91:

We don't need any of those players you mentioned. Jordan Sancho is an overhyped Englishman, Zaha No!
The board and coaching team need to wait until summer to scout their additions, signing players for signing sake would cost the team.
Remember the panic buys of Morata, Bakayoko, Zappacosta and Drink water? That's the worse transfer season Chelsea ever had

Morata was not a panic buy, we lost out on Lukaku and went for option number 2, also having to replace Costa

Bakayoko, because of losing out on tolliso and having to replace Matic

Well Zappacosta and DW were panic buys, for back up purposes.

Chiwell will likely not join in January, But why don't you like Zaha, is not like there's a better option for a January signing. (Whether Sancho is overhyped or not, his numbers don't lie)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Morata was not a panic buy, we lost out on Lukaku and went for option number 2, also having to replace Costa

Bakayoko, because of losing out on tolliso and having to replace Matic

Well Zappacosta and DW were panic buys, for back up purposes.

Chiwell will likely not join in January, But why don't you like Zaha, is not like there's a better option for a January signing. (Whether Sancho is overhyped or not, his numbers don't lie)

I don't think Zaha would have any impact on that team, all he does is run around the pitch like a headless chicken . A winger in the mould of Hakim Zayech would be perfect for our team but we have enough wingers already (Pulisic, William and CHO ).
I think a centre back and a left back would be just fine . No need going overboard with spendings just to impress.
If we can't get decent signings, its better we don't spend at all and watch the development of our young lads (Tammy, CHO, Pulisic, Mount, Reece James and Tomori )

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
We shouldn't hope for too much in the winter transfer window.

I'd prefer Zaha or Leon Bailey with Pedro leaving.

Then a CF to support Tammy.

Chilly has 4 years on his contract left and Leicester wouldn't even let him leave yet. Maybe in the summer.

Then in the summer, we can make the other necessary signings.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Freshprince91:

I don't think Zaha would have any impact on that team, all he does is run around the pitch like a headless chicken . A winger in the mould of Hakim Zayech would be perfect for our team but we have enough wingers already (Pulisic, William and CHO ).
I think a centre back and a left back would be just fine . No need going overboard with spendings just to impress.
If we can't get decent signings, its better we don't spend at all and watch the development of our young lads (Tammy, CHO, Pulisic, Mount, Reece James and Tomori )
This shows you hardly watch Zaha in games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Freshprince91:

If you read my earlier posts you would see the reason I said Zaha

1. Experience in attack in order to replace Pedro and Willian, considering the age of other attacking players in the team

2. Zaha can play as a CF which solves problem of getting another CF.. Signing him we can let go of Pedro and Giroud in January and still have a player capable of covering in UCL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Branzy:
I go swear for anybody wey call zaha for Chelsea matter

Your papa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Freshprince91:

chillwell is a better left back than emerson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Leon Bailey has regressed. Zaha is not the type of player i would want in Chelsea’
VargasVee:
We shouldn't hope for too much in the winter transfer window.

I'd prefer Zaha or Leon Bailey with Pedro leaving.

Then a CF to support Tammy.

Chilly has 4 years on his contract left and Leicester wouldn't even let him leave yet. Maybe in the summer.

Then in the summer, we can make the other necessary signings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
lordfalcao:
chillwell is a better left back than emerson

How?? Is itdefensively, attacking, crossing??

Do U have stats to back that statement up?

Don't fall for the English hype bro..
Luke Shaw at Southampton was even rated higher than how Chillwell is rated..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
lordfalcao:
Leon Bailey has regressed. Zaha is not the type of player i would want in Chelsea’

Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Your papa

Egbami opari o. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
thorrvik55:

How?? Is itdefensively, attacking, crossing??

Do U have stats to back that statement up?

Don't fall for the English hype bro..
Luke Shaw at Southampton was even rated higher than how Chillwell is rated..
this is no English hype. Chilwell is the second best lb in England currently after Robertson.

He is better than Emerson in all listed above
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
airmark:

Why?
Leon Bailey form has dropped for over a season... he is no better than our least wingers at the moment..

We should be looking to fix at least three positions. A cb, lb, and most a striker. Zaha is not the ideal player for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
lordfalcao:
Leon Bailey form has dropped for over a season... he is no better than our least wingers at the moment..

We should be looking to fix at least three positions. A cb, lb, and most a striker. Zaha is not the ideal player for now.

Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
lordfalcao:
this is no English hype. Chilwell is the second best lb in England currently after Robertson.

He is better than Emerson in all listed above

Am I supposed to take ur word for it??

Bring facts to back ur claim up..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
thorrvik55:

Am I supposed to take ur word for it??

Bring facts to back ur claim up..

you don’t have to take my word for it.

The same facts that makes Robertson a better lb than Emerson is the same fact that makes chilwel better than him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
airmark:

Why?
Zaha moves like a praying mantis.. His dribbling cracks me up... That's why he's a Crystal Palace player grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8133) (8134) (8135) (8136) (8137) (8138) (8139) ... (19681) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.