Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10814108 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8285) (8286) (8287) (8288) (8289) (8290) (8291) ... (19531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Handball Rules

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2020
Swissh:

Everyone is now realizing how overrated and one dimensional kante is. His best attributes are useless in a possession based team. Kante has been moved into an advanced role and is getting exposed.
Bousquet that was not moved has he ever been rated best defensive midfielder in the world seeing that he has played for a dominated side led by Messi over the years or is it pogba that has played everywhere in the midfield for Man U and still not know where is suited for him. At least Kante was recognized genuinely when he was playing his favorite position.

Btw, Kante is too loyal if not he ought to ask for a transfer and go to where they will play him properly, he is a central defensive midfielder(CDM) and not where Sarri or Lampard are playing him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2020
ManBeast:
Although he's getting to his 30s now, I think he will do better than this kids we have here committing blunders every match, rudigar included.

We need wingers too, we can't unlock hard defenses with the ones we have, some needs to go on loan and learn some stuffs.

That's one thing some dolts calling Hazard, shakushaku, have no wisdom to see. Nobody to unlock that defence yesterday for us, and we later paid for it.

Do we really need new wingers? Willian needs to be consistent and Pulisic needs to return and impress.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2020
biomustry:
*Barça appoints former player
Wins Sextuple in his 1st season

*Madrid appoints former player
Wins the CL in his 1st season

*Chelsea: Let’s copy them
-Loses Super Cup Final
-Gets sodomized multiple times by Ole
Mu mu talk. Lampard got no signings and only one world class player(Kante) who is even played out of position unlike Zidane and Pep who got Cr7 and Messi respectively. You and the people that liked your post are bereft of football knowledge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2020
airmark:

That's one thing some dolts calling Hazard, shakushaku, have no wisdom to see. Nobody to unlock that defence yesterday for us, and we later paid for it.

Do we really need new wingers? Willian needs to be consistent and Pulisic needs to return and impress.
Only People bereft of football knowledge undermined Hazard’s importance to this team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
hensben:
Only People bereft of football knowledge undermined Hazard’s importance to this team

Many just open their big eyes, watching matches, just to shout goallllll. No brain to analyse brilliantly.

Meanwhile, i was expecting Lampard to put Kovacic in the middle, to help break Newcastle down in that second half. I don't want to believe Lampard wants to be favouring those English boys.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
BikeMan:
[s] No, the Iniesta that has won more Champions League than Assnal can win in the next 20yrs. [/s]
Mr Afolabi the okada rider cheesy cheesy Your case need spiritual intervention. So Iniesta is no longer a fraud? I leave you in the hands of skimpledawg cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
hensben:
Bousquet that was not moved has he ever been rated best defensive midfielder in the world seeing that he has played for a dominated side led by Messi over the years or is it pogba that has played everywhere in the midfield for Man U and still not know where is suited for him. At least Kante was recognized genuinely when he was playing his favorite position.

Btw, Kante is too loyal if not he ought to ask for a transfer and go to where they will play him properly, he is a central defensive midfielder(CDM) and not where Sarri or Lampard are playing him.
Now that you have realized Kante is a one dimensional and limited player who can't adopt to another role better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
airmark:

Many just open their big eyes, watching matches, just to shout goallllll. No brain to analyse brilliantly.

Meanwhile, i was expecting Lampard to put Kovacic in the middle, to help break Newcastle down in that second half. I don't want to believe Lampard wants to be favouring those English boys.

I'm not sure what Lampard sees in Barkley tbh! Probably introduced him yesterday to kill the rumours or because he needs to assure him that there's still a chance for him with us.

I say fcck Barkley! We can manage this small boy instead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAdrXu-W3po

Words from the boy:

"I am a box-to-box midfielder, I am hard-working, I like to think I am good technically and able to score and assist, but defend too."

Literally everything useless Barkley is not!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
diggz:

I'm not sure what Lampard sees in Barkley tbh! Probably introduced him yesterday to kill the rumours or because he needs to assure him that there's still a chance for him with us.

Words from the boy:

"I am a box-to-box midfielder, I am hard-working, I like to think I am good technically and able to score and assist, but defend too."

This is a wrong take about Barkley. He was a bright spark yesterday, He offerred much more creatively than mount when he came on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
diggz:

Words from the boy:

Barkley plays well for England. There is still a role for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
BikeMan:
Barca had Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol and a host of others.

Madrid had Ronaldo, Modric, Kross, Ramos and a host of others.

Chelsea parades Abaraham, Tomori, Mount, Reece James as her best players.

Just like your fellow Aparisports columnists, you noh dey think. That's why one of you is about to grill his God given hands for dinner.
But you said iniesta and xavi are frauds na, sense is far from you and your fellow citadel apprentice

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kimbeast:

This is a wrong take about Barkley. He was a bright spark yesterday, He offerred much more creatively than mount when he came on.

You're joking right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ibime:

Barkley plays well for England. There is still a role for him

Unfortunately that won't help us in anyway. I'm tired of Barkley thb!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
biomustry:

But you said iniesta and xavi are frauds na, sense is far from you and your fellow citadel apprentice
Mumu, I've never called any of them frauds. I do support people that say Lampard was better than Iniesta though, cause he was.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Swissh:

Mr Afolabi the okada rider cheesy cheesy Your case need spiritual intervention. So Iniesta is no longer a fraud? I leave you in the hands of skimpledawg cheesy
What type of intervention do you need after you said Arsenal is a contender for the title this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
hensben:
Mu mu talk. Lampard got no signings and only one world class player(Kante) who is even played out of position unlike Zidane and Pep who got Cr7 and Messi respectively. You and the people that liked your post are bereft of football knowledge.
Say what now

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
BikeMan:
Mumu, I've never called any of them frauds. I do support people that say Lampard was better than Iniesta though, cause he was.
Potato patato
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
airmark:

We need a right winger, preferably a left footed one. More pressing IMO however are the left back and central attacking midfield positions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
diggz:

You're joking right?

He is actually right. Mason Mount is a cheap Dele Alli. When he's not scoring, you don't see the point of him.

I asked this question a while ago and I was told that he 'presses the opposition'.

That dude doesn't have a creative bone in his body.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
biomustry:
this doc grin

The gbedu enter your brain abi?

Oya, take it! Eddy Okonta himself. Sorry for the poor video, na from archives. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSZO07ElKUU

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
embarassed
BikeMan:
[s] What type of intervention do you need after you said Arsenal is a contender for the title this season? [/s]
Mr Afolabi Happy Sunday cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
digz:

This season theres no player in our attack with Willians workrate, maybe Mount!

Except your guy sabi press like pressing iron....lampard won't cash in on Willian. I no even support make we sell FBS again if he continues this way to be honest cheesy cheesy

Unlimited22:

He is actually right. Mason Mount is a cheap Dele Alli. When he's not scoring, you don't see the point of him.

I asked this question a while ago and I was told that he 'presses the opposition'.

That dude doesn't have a creative bone in his body.

What has Barkley's creativity brought to the team? You people think creativity is the type of senseless/useless Barkley's dribbles,right? Lol.. cheesy cheesy

Please worry about your English Sule, and let Mount be biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
diggz:

Unfortunately that won't help us in anyway. I'm tired of Barkley thb!
To honest be.. You really tired Mr. Diggz wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
obainojazz:
To honest be.. You really tired Mr. Diggz wink

Face front okija cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Afrodoc2 una better win today cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
diggz:

Even if they lose, the trolling no go sweet. How do you troll a team that lost to Liverpool when ours just lost to Newcastle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
diggz:

Na that one we dey follow you talk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na2yUdrLY3c

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
What shall it profit me to miss trolling before our match comes up.

Transfer window don open, una never buy o. Make nobody tell me say na because of ban Una no make top four o.

Casted team.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8285) (8286) (8287) (8288) (8289) (8290) (8291) ... (19531) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Lana1(m), Kilishihunter and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.