Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,532 members, 7,895,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10916353 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8352) (8353) (8354) (8355) (8356) (8357) (8358) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2020
Hello Guyz, it's your boy Fraudiola

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
Hello Guyz, it's your boy Fraudiola

Next stop, Psg or Barca.

Mourinho te oju werey mole.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2020
airmark:

Next stop, Psg or Barca.

Mourinho te oju werey mole.
Guadiola is fvcked. His time is gradually coming to an end. He should kindly run to PSG.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Tomori and Abraham

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:
Hidden Hazard 29yrs old 984mins in all competition 1 goal

Ansu Fati 17yrs old 853mins in all competition 5 goals

If I speak

hensben airmark chelseafan1, Mapoka and all citadel students, excuses are welcome

It is a phucking disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2020
Only one person will disagree with this statement. Dayo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2020
Leyqute:
What we've been telling Raumdeuter... Oga has a very good first and second eleven.. No other European team enjoys this luxury...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
Tomori and Abraham

See as Davido be like their baby brother grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2020
A40:
Lool that Madrid no too spectacular like that. Is it not the same Madrid PSG wiped the floor with? I won't definitively tag them favorites vs City, the likes of Atletico and some of their competition cannot buy a goal right now.

That reminds me where is your guy Kagawa 10 and what does he have to say about his guy Thomas Lemar, the biggest flop in La Liga history?

Madrid has turn a corner since Nov. they are on a 21 games unbeaten run (including the super cups).

I fancy them as favorites over this current lackadaisical city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Leyqute: Only one person will disagree with this statement. Dayo.

Pep Guardiola: "If I don't win the Champions league with City, I should be termed a failure"

Apari Sports LLC: "Olorun maje! You are not a failure in Jesus name!!" grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Leyqute:

I will be JUDGED as a failure shows the level people expect from him. You only have such expectations from certain people

Some coaches are judged as successful despite winning 2 CL all their careers of over 30yrs

Some will knight a coach who takes a top 10 most expensive squad to top 4 in the league

While some have to win the CL in 4 seasons or they've failed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
What we've been telling Ramdeuter... Oga has a very good first and second eleven.. No other European team enjoys this luxury...

If I ask you to name the good first and 2nd eleven that are available to play today you might start dancing jazz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wetin I talk grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeadPresidents:

Pep Guardiola: "If I don't win the Champions league with City, I should be termed a failure"

Apari Sports LLC: "Olorun maje! You are not a failure in Jesus name!!" grin

Dayo is a case. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Some coaches are knighted for winning 2 CL in a lifetime

Some are promised knighthood if they make top 4

Some will be judged as failure if they don't win the CL in 4 seasons

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PendragonVII: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

but Mourinho and Guardiola have the same number of champions league medal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
PendragonVII:
but Mourinho and Guardiola have the same number of champions league medal.

Yes they have won the same number of CL medals Though Guardiola started coaching many yrs after Mourinho. Another thing to note is that both played in the same league 5 seasons this will make it the 6th, Guardiola has topped Mourinho 4 times this season might make it 5 out of 6

Their head to head also favors Pep

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

Yes they have won the same number of CL medals Though Guardiola started coaching many yrs after Mourinho. Another thing to note is that both played in the same league 5 seasons this will make it the 6th, Guardiola has topped Mourinho 4 times this season might make it 5 out of 6

Their head to head also favors Pep
Well if you look like at it, Pep has outspent Mou, hence the toppings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

I will be JUDGED as a failure shows the level people expect from him. You only have such expectations from certain people

Some coaches are judged as successful despite winning 2 CL all their careers of over 30yrs

Some will knight a coach who takes a top 10 most expensive squad to top 4 in the league

While some have to win the CL in 4 seasons or they've failed

Nonsense talk, Oga na fear, he is afraid

He knows inside him that Madrid have won that round with them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

U want to compare SAF with Pep, someone who made more UCL semis and finals consistently than Pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pep has won 2 league titles since he came, He has won 7 of the last 8 trophies in England

Is Chelsea not his mates? Abi why be say for the past 3 seasons na double digits a fraud dey use gap your own club

No be this season a 65M Pulisic join your team? Yet you are struggling for top 4

Why shouldn't he be proud? When he turned a club funded by Russian billion into a side attraction that are currently almost irrelevant and the only thing that bring their fans any form of joy is to troll clubs better than them

See this one, what was that nonsense u used to say 3seasons ago, that players need to readjust. Your head there so Chelsea with a nee manager new to management, new players to both professional football, EPL, etc etc don't need time abi.

It seems they used to boil your brain like egg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:

U want to compare SAF with Pep, someone who made more UCL semis and finals consistently than Pep

How many years did Fergusn spend and this is Peps 12yr as a coach

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:

See this one, what was that nonsense u used to say 3seasons ago, that players need to readjust. Your head there so Chelsea with a nee manager new to management, new players to both professional football, EPL, etc etc don't need time abi.

It seems they used to boil your brain like egg

You were below City last 2 seasons by almost a combined 50points its also because of new players needing to adjust

When you run out of points, you see the cheap escape to ask about boiling egg in brains, I won't ask you that because you probably dont have one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Nonsense talk, Oga na fear, he is afraid

He knows inside him that Madrid have won that round with them

WHile Pep was in SPain with Mourinho, Pep won the CL beating Mou on the way, Pep won the league beating Mou on the way. So how did Madrid win

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
eph12:

Well if you look like at it, Pep has outspent Mou, hence the toppings

Are you sure of this? Cos if we ask you to back it with facts you will run away again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

WHile Pep was in SPain with Mourinho, Pep won the CL beating Mou on the way, Pep won the league beating Mou on the way. So how did Madrid win
When Mourinho was in a lesser Inter.. He won the CL beating Pep on the way smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
When Mourinho was in a lesser Inter.. He won the CL beating Pep on the way smiley

Were they in the same league?

When Pep was at Barca, he demolished Mourinho on the way

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

To a Madrid losing in the round of 16 prior to Mourinho's arrival undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
obainojazz:
To a Madrid losing in the round of 16 prior to Mourinho's arrival undecided

All that one na shalaye, bottom line, Pep destroyed Mourinho and Madrid on the way to winning, he met him in Manchester again and destroyed him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

All that one na shalaye, bottom line, Pep destroyed Mourinho and Madrid on the way to winning, he met him in Manchester again and destroyed him
Mourinho has won CL with small teams.. Man city should give mourinho 1bn pounds and he will win the league... CL Na the koko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

I remember someone won the league with Madrid in 2011/2012 and then send Pep into sabbatical.

I also hear that man set the following records:

100pts
121 goals scored
+89 goal difference
16 away wins
32 overall wins

Remind me the name of that manager pls.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Just like Mou, Klopp will most likely send Pep to another sabbatical.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8352) (8353) (8354) (8355) (8356) (8357) (8358) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.