Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795412 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Keky:
Scenes when PSG dumps Chelsea outa UCL plus City overtakes dem in EPL...

You predict well jare... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
tobiboss:
Scenes when monaco drub assanal and when they get relegated at the end of the season grin

Close but not too close... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by An0nimus: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
FBS:

grin grin
this got me laughing walahi grin
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
RuuDie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGu6B1jfpGo
play me Godwin by korede bellow then give me shiga by vector
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
You guys. Don't worry. Hazard completed the most take ons.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Time to feed you that attention you crave son.

First lesson your rabid of parents should have taught you is to call people by their names and in a respectful manner.

Second lesson you should have learnt is to treat debates with respect, to argue logically and to know when to stop.

Without a shadow of doubt, you're the most useless sonofawhöre this forum has ever produced.

If you weren't such a despicable obnoxious nitwit whose parents abandoned at 3, you should have known better that it is wrong to hurl insults for no just cause.

Tell me, can uselessness get the worse than what your life epitomises?

Your home can never be steady 'cause you're son of a whöre who've been deprived of proper parental care.

I'm Airbornelacer, and I feel elated introducing myself to your skanky self the hard way.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2015
UCL chapter closed for the season.

Its Southampton in the EPL next right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:01am On Mar 12, 2015
We are Still Chelsea.. That doesn't Change our colour.. tongue We are Still Chelsea..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2015
CFCfan:
Chelsea would squeak thru on away goals.

Man City would beat Barca on aggregate. For this to happen, Mangala will need to be intelligent in defending, or else the tie could be over in the first half of the game at the Etihad grin. And Toure should be allowed to roam in the midfield, unlike last season's first leg where he played too deep inside his own half.

Arsenal will eliminate Porto.

How far KFC? grin Sorry CFCfan! grin grin

Can you please explain to us how Chelsea will go through again?

[size=22pt]
No ban mi oh... [/size]angry angry grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:02am On Mar 12, 2015
4llerbuntu:
Akande tide Akande tide Oba Alasakasa oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eo-D5LJwG0

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2015
AirborneLacer:

First lesson your rabid of parents should have taught you is to call people by their names and in a respectful manner.
Second lesson you should have learnt is to treat debates with respect, to argue logically and to know when to stop.
Without a shadow of doubt, you're the most useless sonofawhöre this forum has ever produced.
If you weren't such a despicable obnoxious nitwit whose parents abandoned at 3, you should have known better that it is wrong to hurl insults for no just cause.
Your home can never be steady 'cause you're son of a whöre who've been deprived of proper parental care.
I'm Airbornelacer, and I feel elated introducing myself to your skanky self the hard way.

Lmaoooooooooooo! If you like continue forming long essay for me!
While your Mother and grandma are been used as sex toyss in PSG dressing room! A.K.A spoils of the war! the Fuucck feast might even continue in PSG team bus gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 12, 2015
coded01:

How far KFC? grin Sorry CFCfan! grin grin

No ban mi oh... angry angry grin grin

cheesy

But Chelsea ended up unbeaten in this season's UCL. We are currently on an 8 match unbeaten run cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Police trying to console a Chelsea fan

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2015
CFCfan:

cheesy

But Chelsea ended up unbeaten in this season's UCL. We are currently on an 8 match unbeaten run cool

Yes Sir, We don hear... tongue

Can you please explain to us how Chelsea will go through again?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2015
AirborneLacer:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2015
2 teams cant Win this Champions League.. cool Only 1 would.. Bringing your Mama and Papa into the argument wont change the fact!

We die to Live another Day.. #CFC

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2015
Is dis a fact, Mourinho is still great thoBrent Rau
i've said it before, and i'll say it again.
mourinho will not win the champions league
with a TOP team. because top teams aren't
meant to play siege mentality football. how
many other managers would go a goal up, a
man up, at home, and STILL play defensively.
there's no excuse. the game was ours to take
from the moment ibrahimovic was sent off. if
mourinho doesn't want to take initiative
when it's given to him on a silver platter, i say
bring someone else in who will.
haters gonna hate. don't care.
KTBFFH.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mbulela: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2015
Ibime:
We deserve that all day long. . .

Goodnight.
My special bros, I dey find you since.
Dj , I beg give my bros WOJU (not the remix o).
Special dedication for my blues bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by An0nimus: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2015
On a more serious note...English teams are fast losing it in the UCL. Man city & Arsenal are 75% out of this campaign already.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Patewo:
Coogar, please I need the gif of David Luiz goal and his celebration.

Chelsea aided by a RED CARD, aided by a PK, yet they failed to win in their own house?!

Utterly useless club! Don't quote me abeg! grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ajasa4link: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Dj no dey this party ni? dis place dull o. Abeg Dj play me "If u dey craze " by dbanj ft Don jazzy.... At least now Chelsea know say dem no fit carry their craze reach where David Luis and psg dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2015
we're really popular!

I like it when I'm on the most hated side, I really feel loved by the hate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2015
Now I might have to opt out of all my Chelsea RSS feeds for the time being, cos na so so rubbish dem go dey carry come give me read for next few days. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2015
An0nimus:
On a more serious note...English teams are fast losing it in the UCL. Man city & Arsenal are 75% out of this campaign already.

Arsenal is 90%
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2015
Honestly, na only fredoooooo I feel 4 cos he was shocked when the draw was made... grin embarassed grin

fredoooooo:
Psg see gobe shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-pride/720#28899631

You be my padi...Sure guy... wink wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:12am On Mar 12, 2015
Noah13:
Give the man some credit, he knows what he wants.

Can you explain to us what he wants again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For your info, Mourinho disagrees... grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Mar 12, 2015
4llerbuntu:
Akande tide Akande tide Oba Alasakasa oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eo-D5LJwG0

You are now talking Papa Tosibe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2015
coded01:
Honestly, na only fredoooooo I feel 4 cos he was shocked when the draw was made... grin embarassed grin

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-pride/720#28899631

You be my padi...Sure guy... wink wink

barca thread too sure , OluwaMESSI forever grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2015
CFCfan:
Mourinho:

"Last season we lost in Paris 3-1 and had one direction to go, that was without any pressure. Today with the 1-1, it was a dangerous result. We tried to win but the moment we had 10 men we felt too much that pressure."
-bbc
Last week I was telling some ninjas here that Mourinho can't cope in a pressure environment.

Now he has confirmed it

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
TreQuartista:
Now I might have to opt out of all my Chelsea RSS feeds for the time being, cos na so so rubbish dem go dey carry come give me read for next few days. angry
Bros what happened to for better for worse grin grin
owo epo lomo araye n bani la grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Remember when Fabregas played well for Chelsea?

And then November came.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Mourinho is a world class coach...

Hazard is a world class player (world best)

They want to win treble.

Treble ko, bass ni grin grin grin

Nihilist n Tval no go chop sleep tonight

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.