Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,318 members, 7,964,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11266140 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8506) (8507) (8508) (8509) (8510) (8511) (8512) ... (20013) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
larride:

If you have been following the case, you would have heard that some passengers of that flight gave wrong information in the forms they were given to fill, that’s why there are some unknown person.

Maybe if they have been responsible enough to be truthful in the form they gave them, They could have been traced.

What you just said above validates my opinion below which you just attacked out of nowhere.

timbros:

I have this feeling that this virus is spreading undetected here in Naija.

How many of those passengers in the plane with the Italian have been tracked and tested?

Right now people could be coughing and sneezing (coronavirus symptoms) and still going about their daily activities attributing the sneeze and cough to dust in the environment.

The reason why we may have undetected cases (irresponsible passengers, incompetent authorities etc) is not my concern. My concern is that THERE MAY BE CARRIERS OF CORONAVIRUS LIVING AMONG US UNDETECTED. Nothing is more scary than knowing that 11 contacts of the index case is inside this Naija in unknown locations, living right among us. Even this second case use to test negative till yesterday. How many people could he have infected before even being quarantined?

All these epistle I typed is just me expecting the worst BUT hoping for the best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
larride:

This is your first post I replied to:

This post was made in a place of ignorance. I’m glad I have been able to help you see the work NCDC, FMOH, LUTH, LSMOH has been doing since the first case was reported.

Class dismissed.

LOL.

What did I post in ignorance? What did you help me see? Posting images from the link I sent to you? Lmao....

Chai.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
obainojazz:
You talking to a full APC member... They'll defend anything...
They ain't doing nothing.. In SA airport... You will see preparedness.. You must sanitize, they check everyone for the virus... Like you will see real effort... For muritala.. Nothing, everyone just walking anyhow, sneezing and shaking hands as them like grin
Hopefully, our hot climate helps

Did you travel to Australia via South Africa?

Obainojazz!

I wish you well for Oz jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
timbros:

What you just said above validates my opinion below which you just attacked out of nowhere.

The reason why we may have undetected cases (irresponsible passengers, incompetent authorities etc) is not my concern. My concern is that THERE MAY BE CARRIERS OF CORONAVIRUS LIVING AMONG US UNDETECTED. Nothing is more scary than knowing that 11 contacts of the index case is inside this Naija in unknown locations, living right among us. Even this second case use to test negative till yesterday. How many people could he have infected before even being quarantined?

All these epistle I typed is just me expecting the worst BUT hoping for the best.

This is not a case of incompetence, it’s a case of Citizens being irresponsible. Why could you give false information in a form you are given to fill during a global health crisis?

Meanwhile, it seems 9 out of the 11 has been found and the Commisioner for Health in Lagos State just released the names of the remaining 2 guys to the press some minutes ago.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
timbros:

LOL.

What did I post in ignorance? What did you help me see? Posting images from the link I sent to you? Lmao....

Chai.

Well you were not aware that NCDC and other agency are doing contact tracing, if you did, you won’t have made that statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
timbros:

LOL.

Chai.

You are arguing with a party man. You don buy market.

I wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Griffon:

Guy what's with you and Aba? You got a prob with our ingenuity? You don buy bad market for we town before?

Lol...no vex abeg cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ibime:

Did you travel to Australia via South Africa?

Obainojazz!

I wish you well for Oz jare.
Yes boss... i forget inform you
Thanks a lot man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
obainojazz:
Yes boss... i forget inform you
Thanks a lot man.

Kangaroo man.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
A40:
This Coronavirus will wreck so many things. Euros, Olympics.

Already Chinese GP has been postponed, Bahrain GP will have no spectators

Serie A suspended for one month. I don't think they'll be able to complete their league season, or they will declare on 30 games and call the season complete with no relegation. They way Coronavirus is expanding in UK, EPL may just about reach 38 games with the last 4 or 5 played indoors.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
diggz:

Kangaroo man.. cheesy

grin grin

Make he watch for Bush fire dia. Corona no be him problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ibime:

grin grin

Make he watch for Bush fire dia. Corona no be him problem.

True o! Aussie with Bush fire be like 5 & 6. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
diggz:

Kangaroo man.. cheesy
i never see one Kangaroo grin person go think everywhere go be Kangaroo...
chai, epka Diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
obainojazz:
i never see one Kangaroo grin person go think everywhere go be Kangaroo...
chai, epka Diggz

How you go see wey be say na inside hostel you gum yansh put ehn?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ibime:

I wish you luck.

This is not even about party. He made a claim that the virus might be spreading undetected in the country and ask how many of the passengers that flew with the Italian has been traced and tested.

These information are readily available as the NCDC and Lagos State Ministry of Health have been providing updates since the first case was recorded.

NCDC, LUTH, LSMOH, FMOH are not been run by Politicians but by Health Expert.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
obainojazz:
I passed through MMA.. No screening or anything... So many people there were talking about it.. Believe whatever you want, you've been zombified..
Joe abah is even a government man. I don't take him serious. Even when he tries taking the side of the masses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
diggz:

How you go see wey be say na inside hostel you gum yansh put ehn?
hostel ke cheesy staying a little bit far from school.. my neighbors na one British guy and Japanese lady... Accent everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lana1:
Like the slot is useful in Chelsea's hands? Leemau!!
chelsea and liverpool are the only english teams to win ucl in the last decade.

where is manyoo?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
obainojazz:
hostel ke cheesy stay a little bit far from school.. my neighbors na one British guy and Japanese lady... Accent everywhere

Okija shrine accent naim you go use put dem for work una mehn... grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
chelsea and liverpool are the only english teams to win ucl in the last decade.

where is manyoo?
Pele o "last decade" FC.
Go and use ur lucky UCL win from ages ago to beat Bayern next week na.

At least Leicester reached UCL quarter-finals only 2 years ago. When last did Chelsea make a UCL quarter-final round?

History FC!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lana1:
Pele o "last decade" FC.
Go and use ur lucky UCL win from ages ago to beat Bayern next week na.

At least Leicester reached UCL quarter-finals only 2 years ago. When last did Chelsea make a UCL quarter-final round?

History FC!
chelsea reached final less down 10 years ago

where is manyoo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
lol vardy getting benched.

what went wrong for the poor dude
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Egusi and pounded yam to the world.

My name is Anthony Oluwafemi Olushile Joshua

Nigerian x British

https://twitter.com/michaelbensonn/status/1237055214265532416?s=21

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ibime:

Serie A suspended for one month. I don't think they'll be able to complete their league season, or they will declare on 30 games and call the season complete with no relegation. They way Coronavirus is expanding in UK, EPL may just about reach 38 games with the last 4 or 5 played indoors.

Chamions League return leg between Juventus and Lyon what happens, The other Italian teams playing in Europe what happens to them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
chelsea reached final less down 10 years ago

where is manyoo?

Man U reach Q/Final last year. When last did Chelsea get to UCL Q/Final?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ibime:

I wish you luck.

I don comot mouth joor.

I think say na person I dey yarn with.

Imagine person wey I dey tell say I no care weda na incompetent authority or na irresponsible passengers make the 11 people disappear, still him dey post screenshot for me cheesy

No wonder somebody call am bot. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
larride:

Well you were not aware that NCDC and other agency are doing contact tracing, if you did, you won’t have made that statement.

OK.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

Omo dem no really take am serious like that for this side o till the past 1 week wey everyone start to panic. All work and business travel have been cancelled, everyone told to work from home, Travel and hospitality industry taking a hit, whole stock market too

I still get hope say dem go find a cure very soon and bring it under control cos this is like preparing for the apocalypse and we are not ready

The plunge in the stock market forced me to take a look at my 401K and I if tell you say wetin I see no vex me, I dey lie. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Leyqute:

Man U reach Q/Final last year. When last did Chelsea get to UCL Q/Final?

cocococococ *laughs in coronavirus*

quarter final. something ordinary leceister has reached?
well im not surprised, manyoo is on the level as leceister now anyway. grin

even totteham has reached final in the last 10years.

europa people dem grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
cocococococ *laughs in coronavirus*

quarter final. something ordinary leceister has reached?
well im not surprised, manyoo is on the level as leceister now anyway. grin

even totteham has reached final in the last 10years.

europa people dem grin

Something “ordinary Leicester” has reached yet your team cannot rapala manage to reach that same level for the past half decade.

Shekpites will always shekp

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Leyqute:

Something “ordinary Leicester” has reached yet your team cannot rapala manage to reach that same level for the past half decade.

They will reach there this season cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Leyqute:

If we 'half' the last decade now and ask you how many epl trophies your useless club won, you will start to shalaye.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8506) (8507) (8508) (8509) (8510) (8511) (8512) ... (20013) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), lajid and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.