Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11264158 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8620) (8621) (8622) (8623) (8624) (8625) (8626) ... (20012) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
ornicus:
You people are going full post apocalypse. This is your former paddy oyb. Trump is a great leader.
My chairman Oyb, Oil and gas champ
Trump sef is confused. At this time I dont envy any leader o. Imagine having to tell that 800 people died yesterday and its going to get worse
Hospital parking lots are now turned to beds
America is at about 3,000 deaths and Trump had to swallow his optimism and say that we can get up to 250K deaths. Imagine 250K deaths that means we will all know someone directly who died

See governors begging for PPEs on TV,

Talking about apocalyptic, People have bought so many guns stores have now run out. Guns to get food(by force) or to protect the food you have at home

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

My chairman Oyb, Oil and gas champ
Trump sef is confused. At this time I dont envy any leader o. Imagine having to tell that 800 people died yesterday and its going to get worse
Hospital parking lots are now turned to beds
America is at about 3,000 deaths and Trump had to swallow his optimism and say that we can get up to 250K deaths. Imagine 250K deaths that means we will all know someone directly who died

See governors begging for PPEs on TV,

Talking about apocalyptic, People have bought so many guns stores have now run out. Guns to get food(by force) or to protect the food you have at home

I am seriously regretting not having a gun at home. Sooner or later, some people will get the idea to start looting. Especially as they know people have to have some cash at hand.

Please stay safe. I know you live in Texas so you will have glock, ar 15, colt python, Remington shotgun and armored pickup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
ornicus:

I am seriously regretting not having a gun at home. Sooner or later, some people will get the idea to start looting. Especially as they know people have to have some cash at hand.

Please stay safe. I know you live in Texas so you will have glock, ar 15, colt python, Remington shotgun and armored pickup.

Guns need ammo, Ammo is low and stores have run out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

Like 4 weeks ago, I went to African store and bought 2 bags of rice. last week I went back and they said all their parboiled rice have been bought up by non Africans cos they heard there was rice, Me sef enter Walmart no rice, I had to go early morning one of the first to enter and na so so brown rice, Basmati rice I saw, even one rice like this that is about triple the lenght of our own rice grain. I even bought some Mexican noodles, even those type of break Jews eat, I just dumped in the freezer
I go sabi eat anything by force.
One of my friends has started gardening in his yard to start living off the land

I hope soon people wont start eating dog food

LMAO cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dey don beat army nearly die for warri.
This lockdown no go funny o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
odizeey:

Even the food is one derica of rice and 120 naira bread. cheesy

. hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

There is already a breakdown of law and order in parts of Southern Italy( the poorer half of Italy).
People have started starving over there.

However the government can’t magically take a few days to fix all the problems that we have had as a country for decades.
If you want the government to fix poverty, poor electricity, corruption, lack of good facilities in 1 week before we go on lockdown, you are on a long thing.

The question is simple. Do you want disease or do you want starvation?

This one no be choice o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
elrony:

. hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Them give vi people bag of rice while ikotun Na scanty food.
Buy ventilator, una say una won beg, oya use money order for food Na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
odizeey:

The bolded is true? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Omo, y'all should stay safe please.

At least until food finish for house grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
elrony:

E dey social media na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sydney has a message for those of you that think he was faking his illness for clout chasing.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
odizeey:

E dey social media na

Lol classic Nigger-area.

I have nothing to say grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
izzou:

First Covid-19 case in China was in November

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/first-covid-19-case-happened-in-november-china-government-records-show-report

First confirmed cases of covid-19 in Italy was in January and February

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1101680/coronavirus-cases-development-italy/

USA was in January

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_States

As much as I could go on, you'll find out that we didn't have to wait for the first confirmed case before we did the right thing

Even after the Italian was confirmed in Lagos, we still did not shut the airports.

There is no possible way that virus would have gotten into this country if we shut every exit and entry points.

You guys assume things too much. You think it’s that easy to shut airport down in a third world country, a country that is still at the mercy of the western world.

I understand we have inconsiderate political leaders who have impoverished the masses since independence but in this case it is a sudden situation that took over the world unaware.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmm. Apostle Suleman is not far from the truth but we are watching. I know God in his infinite mercy will not leave His children in this trying time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SG6I4vg2IY

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
hensben:
Hmmm. Apostle Suleman is not far from the truth but we are watching. I know God in his infinite mercy will not leave His children in this trying time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SG6I4vg2IY
Alaye Jor Jor, Until when? angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
hensben:
Sydney has a message for those of you that think he was faking his illness for clout chasing.

Go to his twitter account and read the comments under this tweet. He has been exposed. He will definitely face some comeuppance before all is said and done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
elrony:

Of course, it is a lie but when you press him he will tell you he is not talking about COVID-19.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
hardeycute:
Alaye Jor Jor, Until when? angry
Are you a believer of Christ or an atheist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
odizeey:

Pray, tell, where can one buy ventilators?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
ornicus:

You think Buhari was going to leave Hannan stranded in the uk?

When he did not close the border, it was because of Hannan. When he closed it, he did not care about palliative before closing it.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Eruditor:

Pray, tell, where can one buy ventilators?
Nigga take your government asslicking tongue off my mentions.
Were ventilators invented this year?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Party man number 2. Nobody bring argument to you Na to jump enter dey defend.
You are more like adeshina.

Mk I bend if you no dey Nigeria here dey collect 30k stipend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
izzou:

First Covid-19 case in China was in November

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/first-covid-19-case-happened-in-november-china-government-records-show-report

First confirmed cases of covid-19 in Italy was in January and February

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1101680/coronavirus-cases-development-italy/

USA was in January

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_States

As much as I could go on, you'll find out that we didn't have to wait for the first confirmed case before we did the right thing

Even after the Italian was confirmed in Lagos, we still did not shut the airports.

There is no possible way that virus would have gotten into this country if we shut every exit and entry points.

The USA man who died in Ekiti came in through landed borders. I understand he even used a motorbike from Morocco.

You cannot shut citizens out of their country. It is a treasonable offence even.

Shutting the airport completely will even shut down imports. Which you know Nigeria is still heavily-dependent on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
odizeey:

Nigga take your government asslicking tongue off my mentions.
Were ventilators invented this year?

I might quote you but not because I care about your opinion. There is a larger audience being addressed but your comment is only a pointer to that audience.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Eruditor:

I might quote you but not because I care about your opinion. There is a larger audience being addressed but your comment is only a pointer to that audience.
Mr man. Were ventilators invented this year?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
odizeey:
Party man number 2. Nobody bring argument to you Na to jump enter dey defend.
You are more like adeshina.

Mk I bend if you no dey Nigeria here dey collect 30k stipend.

I am not a party man...lol. Party man.

And I understand why you are tensed and defensive. It is not easy to form being woke. You have to make a comment you don't understand and act like you do (because you are quoting someone else). As soon as germane questions are asked, your cop-out will be "party man" because that is what someone else you are trying to quote alluded to.

The never-ending cycle of the life of a pseudo-intellectual and armchair critic.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
hensben:
You guys assume things too much. You think it’s that easy to shut airport down in a third world country, a country that is still at the mercy of the western world.

I understand we have inconsiderate political leaders who have impoverished the masses since independence but in this case it is a sudden situation that took over the world unaware.

Then why is it shut indefinitely?

They should open it naa, since it is difficult to do away with the western world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
odizeey:

Mr man. Were ventilators invented this year?

They were invented in 200 BC. Sufficient time for governments world over to have purchased millions in readiness for the COVID-19 pandemic they were all expecting.

Good one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
After asking Elon Musk for ventilators, does Nigeria have the drugs for intubation or Anaesthetists to run intubation?

Afrodoc2, Unlimited22, how many Nigerian doctors do you know that read Anaesthesiology?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Eruditor:

The USA man who died in Ekiti came in through landed borders. I understand he even used a motorbike from Morocco.

You cannot shut citizens out of their country. It is a reasonable offence even.

Shutting the airport completely will even shut down imports. Which you know Nigeria is still heavily-dependent on.

More than 50% of our imports come in through the sea, not air

As at today, the ports are still working because they attend to goods, not passengers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8620) (8621) (8622) (8623) (8624) (8625) (8626) ... (20012) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), AirBay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.