Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862838 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8894) (8895) (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On May 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I saw it too ramdeuter personally typed his email for Don j grin grin

You still young, you know buttraiders like young boys(eje tutu) like all those catholic priests

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:28pm On May 18, 2020
Swissh:
Cc thorrvik55

Afa rape allegations has joined for your 180k Youth prodigy.

If it’s false allegations, this is yet another reminder why celebs shouldn’t f.uck people they meet on the internet. Get a wife/girlfriend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2020
Swissh:
Cc thorrvik55

Are u quoting me for me to confirm or deny the allegations?? I'm confused sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:30pm On May 18, 2020
thorrvik55:

Are u quoting me for me to confirm or deny the allegations?? I'm confused sad

Mumu I am giving you information about one of your players. Is there ever a time you are not confused.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:32pm On May 18, 2020
Godx:

If it’s false allegations, this is yet another reminder why celebs shouldn’t f.uck people they meet on the internet. Get a wife/girlfriend.
And once you get branded a rapist it doesn’t go away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

You have to give me credit for trying my human best to avoid them,
See the number of times I was asking him for evidence and he was acting coy
if you dont put that mouth breathing epileptic buttfuckking beast of burden called dongayzet in his place they would think they can spar with you

Na you dey digg pass na, shuuuuu.......it took you minutes to provide damaging stuffs about the guy.

Haaaaaa, aiye o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

You still young, you know buttraiders like young boys(eje tutu) like all those catholic priests
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2020
Swissh:

Mumu I am giving you information about one of your players. Is there ever a time you are not confused.
werey grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Some of it depends on the area. Like there's a huge Naija population in them Peckham, Thamesmead sides, so yes they are involved in road...

but the typical Nigerian criminal is still bänging fraud not shotting food.

This culture is still very much a heavily Carribbean influenced ting. London slang is heavily based on Patois. Their badman culture is still what these kids are carrying in their head.

That's why every two months you'll read protests in the guardian that home office has deported yet another planeful of violent criminals to Jamaica.

It's their culture.

Guy, do you know the drill crews in London. Name any drill crew and 70% likely it is headed by an African with most members from Africa. East London crews (6th and 7th) dominated by Africans. North London crews (NPK, The 9, OFB, WG, TPL) dominated by Africans. Go to the South - Peckham & Lewisham crews (Zone 2 etc) dominated by Africans. Go slightly West to Brixton, Gas Gang, now Aegons/150 led by an African (Sneakbo), Harlem Spartans and Moscow17, strong African contingent. Gone are those days bro. We are dominating when it comes to violence.

One thing we forget is that we are somewhat Middle class Nigerians and we falsely assume all Nigerians have the same aspirations. Most of these kids are sons of lower class Nigerians who came in the 1990s. Their parents are cleaners/janitors and blue collar workers and their children are now in the same poverty trap as the Jamaicans, not only physical poverty but the mental poverty of knowing nothing else but Council Estates. Nigerians are not immune to crime, look at who is selling drugs in South Africa. Which leads me to agree with Kimbeast that the black-on-black crime is a derivative of poverty more than morals/aspirations or ethnic background. Just like we have many Nigerians back home into kidnapping and robbery, and also a wasted generation of Marlians.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzens: 8:44pm On May 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Who is your homie I went after and who are your people I went after coward

Does this homie and people know that you are a stan a coward who runs away from girls

Hey fucknot!!! I gat shhhit to catch up with and can't catch with your post speed man!!! Projecting your vanishing like spirit after em boys went on your momma and sib frenzy!!! When are you gonna cry to the mod again. Many people on here are pretty aware of your cowardice routine of running to em mods.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2020
nitrogen:

Na you dey digg pass na, shuuuuu.......it took you minutes to provide damaging stuffs about the guy.
Haaaaaa, aiye o.

Which kain yeye damaging stuff? cheesy
Say i like season film na the damaging stuff? cheesy :Dp
You never watch films wey feature gays?
When every season film dey show sex scenes and gay stuff.
Anybody in his right senses go know say that statement no fit mean say I like gays.
If you watch the series, you go understand.
If i was gay, I would have taken down my pictures since nihilist made that post. I wouldn't also criticize anybody on the account of being gay.
Anyways, I dey still ask myself why I dey bother defend myself against gay accusation here cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On May 18, 2020
nitrogen:
Haaaaaa, aiye o.

He claimed I justified the killing of a black dude by some whites, I gave him 60mins to provide evidence and even gave 5 reminders. He did not provide the evidence

He thinks he can just make a claim without backing it up? That some of us dont like going dirty doesnt mean we dont know how to

Did you see him insulting my parents and if you noticed I didnt attack his family, I focused strictly on his buttraiding GAY loving life based on evidence of things he posted in the past about his life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2020
hardeycute:
We are on a long ride this evening.

Grabbing my popcorn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:54pm On May 18, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Hey fucknot!!! I gat shhhit to catch up with and can't catch with your post speed man!!! Projecting your vanishing like spirit after em boys went on your momma and sib frenzy!!! When are you gonna cry to the mod again. Many people on here are pretty aware of your cowardice routine of running to em mods.

Coward, How do you manage to be a stan following other people all over for 5yrs and not getting paid for it? You must be a real loser in life. I dont know shiit about you nor what you look like and I dont care. But you have me living rent free in your head, memorized pictures of my family, you read my posts regularly like you got a exam on it and I dont even know you exist

How sad must that be for you?

No wonder a girl called you out to meet up in real life and you bailed, Bitchass nigga

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On May 18, 2020
donjazet:

Say i like season film na the damaging stuff? cheesy cheesy
You never watch films wey feature gay's?
Anybody in his right senses go know say that statement no fit mean say I like gays.
If i was gay, I would have taken down my pictures since nihilist made that post. I wouldn't also criticize anybody on the account of being gay.
Anyways, I dey still ask myself why I dey bother defend myself against gay accusation here cheesy

No one watches gat scenes and enjoys watching the genital and claim they are REAL to him

Only notoroius battyboys do that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2020
Emaprince:
How raumdeuter, nihilist and air mark digs up incriminating old posts from other members within mins to nail their enemy in feuds amazes me.

In fact you will make an innocent post here, but on the day of reckoning, you will be shocked when those posts are dug up and used against you.

grin grin grin

Niggas done study search engine algorithms
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Did you see him insulting my parents and if you noticed I didnt attack his family, I focused strictly on his buttraiding GAY loving life based on evidence of things he posted in the past about his life

Shut your trap, you wicked soul, I only pointed out your wicked soulless acts to your parents and siblings, people who you abandoned after they helped to change your miserable life.
Your lucky I don't know how to dig posts or seive through thousands of your posts to show people here how wicked you are.
I just wish that guy who exposed your wicked ass could come here and do it again.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2020
donjazet:

Say i like season film na the damaging stuff? cheesy cheesy
You never watch films wey feature gay's?

No vex o, meanwhile, I never watch gay BFs or Fs before. Quite crazy if I am really interested in stuffs like that though. Absolutely disgusting! undecided

Anyway, both of you should intensify efforts in washing your clean and dirty linens in public, or betterstill, sheath your swords and move on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2020
I just want to say Jesus loves you all. Both the entertainers and entertainees.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2020
Swissh:
Cc thorrvik55

Ho my God!

I was worried an assault charge would be laid after reading she left in an Ambulance, but rãpe charge never crossed my mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2020
Ibime:

Ho my God!

I was worried an assault charge would be laid after reading she left in an Ambulance, but rãpe charge never crossed my mind.

She just realized he is a football player earning 180K/week. Her lawyer is on overdrive right now..Na out of court settlement go end the matter las las!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2020
donjazet:

Say i like season film na the damaging stuff? cheesy :Dp
You never watch films wey feature gays?
When every season film dey show sex scenes and gay stuff.

Guy you are too much on the defensive. Replying to allegations is a sure sign you are losing. Just like in battle rap, never respond to alleagtions, just go back on the offensive and put Raumdeuter on the backfoot.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:06pm On May 18, 2020
Ibime:

Ho my God!

These boys no dey ever get sense walahi angry See wetin konji do person ffs. I just dey vex untop this thing. E no just dey street smart at all shiorrr angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2020
Been long since we had a full blown war.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzens: 9:09pm On May 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Coward, How do you manage to be a stan following other people all over for 5yrs and not getting paid for it? You must be a real loser in life. I dont know shiit about you nor what you look like and I dont care. But you have me living rent free in your head, memorized pictures of my family, you read my posts regularly like you got a exam on it and I dont even know you exist

How sad must that be for you?

No wonder a girl called you out to meet up in real life and you bailed, Bitchass nigga

You are living in the upside down, follow you for what? Same idiot with sibs that look like down town Cali homeless and druggies... The people you should worry more about are your own in the motherland living in conditions not worthy for even pets. Man, send your momma payment info still wanna get her new wears and kicks man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2020
nitrogen:

No vex o, meanwhile, I never watch gay BFs or Fs before. Quite crazy if I am really interested in stuffs like that though. Absolutely disgusting! undecided

Anyway, both of you should intensify efforts in washing your clean and dirty linens in public, or betterstill, sheath your swords and move on.

If you really understood that post, you will see that what I meant is that the show was authentic, they had all types of authentic sex scenes.

For better clarity, the show was about 8 people from different parts of the world who were born at the same time on the same day and shared telepathic connections(dreams) they couldn't explain. One from Kenya, the others from USA, Germany, India, Iceland, China and Brazil.

The sex scenes were shot such that if one person among them was having sex or experiencing intense emotions, the others would be feeling it too at the same time.
I can't fully describe it but i hope you get the picture.
These were not the normal sex scenes you see. It was quite plainly unique and extraordinary.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On May 18, 2020
donjazet:

Shut your trap, you wicked soul, I only pointed out your wicked soulless acts to your parents and siblings, people who you abandoned after they helped to change your miserable life.
Your lucky I don't know how to dig posts or seive through thousands of your posts to show people here how wicked you are.
I just wish that guy who exposed your wicked ass could come here and do it again.

gay dicksuccking cumslurping homoerottic twerp
Did anyone complain to you? That is how you will leave all your problems and carry others own on their head
You havent told us of your useless wretched life where you have to suck dickks to survive

Like was said here

Nihilist:
From what you've written it's quite obvious that YOU chose to click on his profile, YOU chose to interpret his username as a connection between Homosexuality and God, YOU then chose to be offended by your interpretation of his username, and then YOU decided quite arrogantly to ask him to change it.

YOU got annoyed when he refused a request from some random internet person to change his username, and then YOU took offence that he decided to defend his right to not be bullied by internet randoms.

All of this was started by YOU quoting a poster that wasn't even addressing you in the first place. Worse still, he was talking about football, YOU are not.

This was the same thing the poster above told you. You have a knack for being an amebo a bitcch which you are anyway for poking your nose into what does not concern you, what you have no knowledge of.

I am sure its probably what led you into a life of sodomy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2020
Ibime:

Guy you are too much on the defensive. Replying to allegations is a sure sign you are losing. Just like in battle rap, never respond to alleagtions, just go back on the offensive and put Raumdeuter on the backfoot.

I don weak wella I swear.
The nigga_ caught me off-guard and successfully twisted my words against me. grin cheesy
I no sabi dig posts like them, the guy has thousands of posts, so where person wan start dey dig through thousands of posts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:20pm On May 18, 2020
donjazet:

I don weak wella I swear.
The nigga_ caught me off-guard and successfully twisted my words against me. grin cheesy
I no sabi dig posts like them, the guy has thousands of posts, so where person wan start dey dig through thousands of posts?

Just beg him then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2020
donjazet:

If you really understood that post, you will see that what I meant is that the show was authentic, they had all types of authentic sex scenes.

For better clarity, the show was about 8 people from different parts of the world who were born at the same time on the same day and shared telepathic connections(dreams) they couldn't explain. One from Kenya, the others from USA, Germany, India, Iceland, China and Brazil.

The sex scenes were shot such that if one person among them was having sex or experiencing intense emotions, the others would be feeling it too at the same time.
I can't fully describe it but i hope you get the picture.
These were not the normal sex scenes you see. It was quite plainly unique and extraordinary.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bros, I dont want to get any picture o.

Anyway, you should not be employing Mou's tactics here, try to attack small na, at least OGS wey be learner still dey play counter-attack. Abeg na, make this game interesting to watch na.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On May 18, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You are living in the upside down, follow you for what? Same idiot with sibs that look like down town Cali homeless and druggies... The people you should worry more about are your own in the motherland living in conditions not worthy for even pets. Man, send your momma payment info still wanna get her new wears and kicks man.

Leprechaun, WHat do you charge your time in life to? I mean you followed me for 5 good years from one end of the forum to the other
Are you that jobless? or you are waiting for your stimulus check?

I know absolfuckingnothing about you but you have pictures of me, my family on your hard drive, you know I go to politics, foreign affairs, family section sport section
You dont sleep until I sleep, you wake up early yo monitor how I sleep

if you are that starved of attention then go buy a pet or better still go Bleep donjazet

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:22pm On May 18, 2020
donjazet:
Finally you na craseman grin grin grin
I don weak wella sef come confuse grin grin

So you are trying to prove I am gay by selecting 3 posts out of more than 10,000 posts I have made on nairaland.
Well I don give up. grin grin

I really liked the show, not because of sexuality but the complex storyline as boldy stated there. I stated I liked the characters based on their storyline but somehow, your foolish brain is interpreting it differently. You trying to spin as me being gay, na you sabi. cheesy
It's no hidden knowledge that almost all American movies or series have sex scenes or gay content. This was unique because they actually showed the actors private parts which is very rare.

At this point, I dey even ask myself why I am defending myself over gay accusations on an internet forum.
If anyone thinks I am gay, fineooo come and beat me grin grin

Baba Na that “REAL” wey u type for caps spoil everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (8894) (8895) (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, OneDollarSalary(m), omotola90(m), BlueAngel444, monerozi5590 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.