Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,120 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10863001 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8903) (8904) (8905) (8906) (8907) (8908) (8909) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I read the article and I need to understand something here. Pray tell, who is responsible for paying university lecturers? I mean is it ASUU or Federal government?

1. The reason I need this clarification is the claim of the OAGF saying ASUU members underpaid payee. How? I work in a private firm and before I get my salary is paid my pensions and tax is deducted from source. The accounts/ finance department is responsible if whatever tax they deducted is underestimated or not remitted as required. The tax authorities have a job to take it up with them.

2. I think it makes no sense for government to make such statement as " ASUU members have been under paying PAYE tax for years and they have been covering for them " It shows the government, ministry of finance, FIRS, OAGF etc have very useless. If a set of taxpayers have been underpaying tax for years running into billions, is the sensible thing to do not write to them or their employers for clarifications or sanctions ? Why are we reading about this senselessness in a national daily at this period ?

3. You remember you talked about FG being the employer and that they should be able to dictate the contract if employment ? You know were of the opinion that the employee(ASUU) should not be dictating the terms of salary payment when those ones were saying they are not ready to drop BVN?

Now see FG claiming they rely on list submitted by ASUU which contained dead members . Are they supposed to rely on such lists without verification ? Is that how an employer that is supposedly powerful behaves?.

Before now, the way the FG pays his worker in the tertiary institutions differs.

FG every month send bulk personnel cost to each University and the Universify managements are the one that pays the lecturers salary, allowances and the likes. It’s one of the reason why ASUU are vehemently refusing to come on IPPIS because it will expose a lot of rot in the system.

The University managements are the one that are supposed to deduct the tax and remit it to the FIRS but ASUU has been able to arm-twist those management (which most of their members are ASUU member themselves) who have 1 or 2 skeletons in their cupboard. Coupled that with rogue tax officials, then you get this concondrum.

Even the list ASUU sends FG with BVN, 1,180 of them didn’t match with the records and had to be sent back to their various institution for verification.

They earn illegal allowances, draw multiple salaries under the guise of “Sabbatical”, they are underpaying PAYE and you are wondering why they are vehemently against IPPIS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

I think Don Jazzy got it twisted, mistaking Dayo’s gentleness for weakness.

Dayo is probably one of the deadliest regulars on this club sports forum WHEN HE DECIDES TO GO PERSONAL.

The fact that he doesn’t want to do it does not mean he does not have the capability to do it.

As for the Hippocratic oath, that is what i was following when i advised him to concede defeat.

Swallow the L like a G. Doctor’s orders.

At the bolded is so correct, prior to Dayo's replies I was just reading up the engagements on the alleged self hate, racist discourse. I think Nihilist did a good job alongside other contributors, I even learned a thing or two. Them Don G and Co were still taking personal shots on Raum with almost every post with heavy blows grin, the thing come tire me.

The moment of truth came and no receipts to back up allegations, I just knew it was all over. I woulda said it was a molestation, but I don't know if the other party likes it rough tho grin cheesy grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56am On May 19, 2020
Looking at the origin of the novel coronavirus, it's quite evident something is fishy.

WHO and China refuse to allow experts to gain entry into the controversial Wuhan lab's basement to conduct an independent investigation into the origin of the deadly virus.

Looking at all this dispassionately, the proponents of conspiracy theories on the COVID-19 virus have good reasons to castigate China and WHO.

Better to sit on the fence and watch how things pan out. Perhaps, in the near future, more facts will be unraveled that will make things clearer.

https://www.nairaland.com/5867429/donald-trumps-letter-tedros-adhanom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

Lol. Baba give himself brain. Some of these cars fit drain pocket finish if person no dey careful.

The guy was actually smart. For a young man coming into that kind sure money it is easy to go on the smooth and slippery road to bankruptcy.

Very impressive. I hope to get that kind sense when small raba shine. cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2020
Victornezzar:

Is your Dad from Burkinafaso?? shocked shocked

Ayam not involved! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I was about to mention you and Larride.

Ma' binu Prophet. cheesy

What are we starting with?

Bless you Apostle. Was busy through yesterday. Saw the battle late at night. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2020
elrony:

Let's wait for brother Airmark Thanksgiving. cheesy cheesy

Thanksgiving for being alive, despite Convict-1,9 rampaging?

Halleluyah o.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:02am On May 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

Lol. Baba give himself brain. Some of these cars fit drain pocket finish if person no dey careful.

The guy was actually smart. For a young man coming into that kind sure money it is easy to go on the smooth and slippery road to bankruptcy.

Doc, the guy wasn't even on the road to bankruptcy. He was Julius Berger.

He was at Arsenal for 8 years mehn. And according to him he joined the first team on a salary of 15k a week. With bonuses and all that stuff, this man would have been earning close to, if not over a million a year...

How can you play at Arsenal for 8 good years, and not even £100k in savings at the end?

That's why when Barca TD told him they would sign him but he won't play, my man said fück football grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2020
Segedinho:

Selling brain is better o.

The taught of a seven inches rod in my anus??oga o

My opinion though

I can't even enjoy watching it in movies. So disgusting. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:02am On May 19, 2020
Kholiwe:

Black men mentality. Imagine thinking calling someone Gay is an insult and you have people praising someone for calling the other gay. Nigeria men are always stupid.

Victornezzar:

Is your Dad from Burkinafaso?? shocked shocked

Another case of a dysfunctional being without a proper man to call a father.

https://www.nairaland.com/4773126/men-disgusting

https://www.nairaland.com/5118549/confused

My guy e be like say you go need to read people stand on things before you ask dem question.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:07am On May 19, 2020
obainojazz:
Chai.... I'll need a coffee to read all these.. which fight happen Abi Diggz don impregnate person again tongue

Kangaroo kiss you dia okija man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 9:08am On May 19, 2020
diggz:

My guy e be like say you go need to read people stand on things before you ask dem question.
Shut the F.uck up demented pig. Your family and that bald head of yours is dysfunctional.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:09am On May 19, 2020
elrony:

At the bolded is so correct, prior to Dayo's replies I was just reading up the engagements on the alleged self hate, racist discourse. I think Nihilist did a good job alongside other contributors, I even learned a thing or two. Them Don G and Co were still taking personal shots on Raum with almost every post with heavy blows grin, the thing come tire me.

The moment of truth came and no receipts to back up allegations, I just knew it was all over. I woulda said it was a molestation, but I don't know if the other party likes it rough tho grin cheesy grin

Donjazet after being asked this question at the post-fight press conference

[img]https://media./images/04f57bec093bd8ab980261219f01cb9a/tenor.gif[/img]

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:12am On May 19, 2020
Good say you give yourself brain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2020
diggz:

Kangaroo kiss you dia okija man.
Good ebening grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:17am On May 19, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Donjazet after being asked this question at the post-fight press conference

[img]https://media./images/04f57bec093bd8ab980261219f01cb9a/tenor.gif[/img]

TOUGH!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:18am On May 19, 2020
diggz:

I just went through her threads cheesy

Now I understand where it's coming from

Thanks for the info boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:22am On May 19, 2020
Kholiwe:

Shut the F.uck up demented pig. Your family and that bald head of yours is dysfunctional.
Babe calm down.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2020
So many new faces in this part of the world (Chelsea thread).

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:36am On May 19, 2020
Kholiwe:

Why do you have so much hate in your heart for men? What happened to you as a child? Were you molested by the one you call your father and your mother did nothing? or it was your mom who wore the trousers that did the molesting while your weakling father did nothing?

It's no more a secret that you've been confused for years about your sexuality. But don't you worry, its understable if you've chosen to identify as a f seeing that you've got it attached to your moniker.

I wish you well in your state of misery. But may you never see the light at the end of it.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:36am On May 19, 2020
afrodoc2:

I think Don Jazzy got it twisted, mistaking Dayo’s gentleness for weakness.

Dayo is probably one of the deadliest regulars on this club sports forum WHEN HE DECIDES TO GO PERSONAL.

The fact that he doesn’t want to do it does not mean he does not have the capability to do it.

As for the Hippocratic oath, that is what i was following when i advised him to concede defeat.

Swallow the L like a G. Doctor’s orders.
I saw what you did there doc cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 9:44am On May 19, 2020
diggz:

[s] Why do you have so much hate in your heart for men? What happened to you as a child? Were you molested by the one you call your father and your mother did nothing? or it was your mom who wore the trousers that did the molesting while your weakling father did nothing?

It's no more a secret that you've been confused for years about your sexuality. But don't you worry, its understable if you've chosen to identify as a f seeing that you've got it attached to your moniker.

I wish you well in your state of misery. But may you never see the light at the end of it. [/s]

Trash

Who is this nigga and why are you so pained? Why Is this overgrown bald baby whining like a bïtch in my mentions. you are not a man - you should donate your testiclës, you useless Hilly-billy.

fück outta here!!!!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:46am On May 19, 2020
larride:

Before now, the way the FG pays his worker in the tertiary institutions differs.

FG every month send bulk personnel cost to each University and the Universify managements are the one that pays the lecturers salary, allowances and the likes. It’s one of the reason why ASUU are vehemently refusing to come on IPPIS because it will expose a lot of rot in the system.

The University managements are the one that are supposed to deduct the tax and remit it to the FIRS but ASUU has been able to arm-twist those management (which most of their members are ASUU member themselves) who have 1 or 2 skeletons in their cupboard. Coupled that with rogue tax officials, then you get this concondrum.

Even the list ASUU sends FG with BVN, 1,180 of them didn’t match with the records and had to be sent back to their various institution for verification.

They earn illegal allowances, draw multiple salaries under the guise of “Sabbatical”, they are underpaying PAYE and you are wondering why they are vehemently against IPPIS.

Well, seems this FG vs ASUU is more like evil fighting evil here. The evil that has more leverage will come out tops.

FG paying for shortfall of their PAYE should not have happened at all. They should've laid this bare all along and let people see what ASUU and its members are.....The federal government we are made to understand subsidizes tuition fees for student, what sort of 4ckery is subsidizing lecturers' PAYE again ?

But then again, the FG agencies that are not under the IPPIS makes FG lack moral ground to enforce the IPPIS on ASUU and makes ASUU to want a continuation of their largese( If FG's story is true)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2020
diggz:

Why do you have so much hate in your heart for men? What happened to you as a child? Were you molested by the one you call your father and your mother did nothing? or it was your mom who wore the trousers that did the molesting while your weakling father did nothing?

I wish you well in your state of misery. But may you never see the light at the end of it.

You get time sef grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 9:58am On May 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

Look at your profile picture

which straight man wears lipstick, rubs oil on his naked body to pose for pictures, tie rope to his neck and

Admit to the below

How many straight people here watch GAY scenes that show full genitals and claim Its so REAL(in capital)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2020
airmark:

Halleluyah o.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Well, seems this FG vs ASUU is more like evil fighting evil here. The evil that has more leverage will come out tops.

FG paying for shortfall of their PAYE should not have happened at all. They should've laid this bare all along and let people see what ASUU and its members are.....The federal government we are made to understand subsidizes tuition fees for student, what sort of 4ckery is subsidizing lecturers' PAYE again ?

But then again, the FG agencies that are not under the IPPIS makes FG lack moral ground to enforce the IPPIS on ASUU and makes ASUU to want a continuation of their largese( If FG's story is true)

At the bolded, it doesn’t. Those agencies were set up as revenue generating agencies and the Act establishing them gives them the legal backing to take out revenue collection cost for their day to day running. ASUU is not. There are over 400 MDAs drawing salary from IPPIS platform, using CBN, FIRS, NNPC and NCS who are revenue generating agency as shield is just ASUU trying to grasps at straws.

Those years of strike by ASUU has given them a lot of powers especially over their respective University management and a tool to blackmail the government. That rubbish must stop.

Even the current ASUU National President, Prof Ogunyemi is from Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) which is a State University. State University are owned by state government and their salary are being paid by the state government. I won’t be shocked if it’s revealed that he’s drawing multiples salaries from the coffers of the FG.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:03am On May 19, 2020
elrony:

You get time sef grin

Lol.. cheesy cheesy

I don rest ojare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2020
airmark:

Halleluyah o.
Must you use this picture? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2020
Henceforth, anytime Dayo faces donj, it's going to be like -

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:25am On May 19, 2020
eph12:

Must you use this picture? grin

Is it your picture? Is it your halleluyah? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2020
diggz:

I'm learning the ability to unlook some idiotic posts by people on the internet. It's not easy sha but it's important

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8903) (8904) (8905) (8906) (8907) (8908) (8909) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: superfelix, youngZee23, Jamiuokolaa, CentiLion(m), timbros(m), Ijustwantto and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.