Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,769 members, 7,927,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11092956 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8910) (8911) (8912) (8913) (8914) (8915) (8916) ... (19804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
seankafor:
na so Una go hold people records and sextapes waiting to unleash them when the time is right..

I never even comment u don dey use my own words against me..
Na to jejely go back to my ghost mode oo

No take am the wrong way guy I bin just dey encourage you dey read up on the thread as you go find interesting stuffs..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

You have an idea of my height, does that fella in the picture looks like he is even 6ft?

I know that's not your height, but in battle, truth doesn't matter, only how your opponent spin the story.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:23pm On May 19, 2020
Lol...three against one! Argggggh...fvcking shame shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 7:24pm On May 19, 2020
Bville02:

Khaytunechi. How Far grin grin

Bro, juju dey. Who never see am, never see am be that. And who don see am don see am as well. I don't think there's any point trying to convince anybody like this. I've SEEN (no be say dem tell me oo, I see am) two cases of guys getting hit by juju rings and 1) started eating sand (we were playing ball, all these Sunday evening sets like 14yrs ago, naso fight start and Bayo dared Kadri in Ilorin, Kadri rushed home, brought this ring and hit the Bayo guy, walai he started shouting stupid words and eating sand, everybody JP - I was coming from Fellowship that evening so dem no need tell me to run home)
Kadri was arrested, Bayo was rushed to Cele church, he came back after several several months and was fine.

2) this second one na one bro to this fine girl for estate that year. He was my church member. One Muslim guy followed his sister home so she reported to her bro. Naso fight start, the muslim guy brought a ring and hit the guy. Till today the Egbon still get skon skon, he ran mad at the time, the Muslim guy ran away.

At least I SAW these two, I knew both guys in Ilorin. Exposure or forming woke no mean say make I deny weytin I see. Make everybody believe weytin e want believe abeg. So far you no cross their paths, stay your lane and all will be well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2020
A40:
The one wey amuse me pass na where Nihilist dey tell shymmex to block am for igboro by 5:30 on some Worldstar Hip-hop P

Hahaha. Nihilist also asked Coogar to meet him for fight at Waterloo Bridge. Na there Coogar promise say he go bring gun and dump Nihilist in River Thames. Na there Nihilist remember say him be civilian. Laugh been want kill me that day. grin

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2020
Khaytunechi:

Bro, juju dey. Who never see am, never see am be that. And who don see am don see am as well. I don't think there's any point trying to convince anybody like this. I've SEEN (no be say dem tell me oo, I see am) two cases of guys getting hit by juju rings and 1) started eating sand (we were playing ball, all these Sunday evening sets like 14yrs ago, naso fight start and Bayo dared Kadri in Ilorin, Kadri rushed home, brought this ring and hit the Bayo guy, walai he started shouting stupid words and eating sand, everybody JP - I was coming from Fellowship that evening so dem no need tell me to run home)
Kadri was arrested, Bayo was rushed to Cele church, he came back after several several months and was fine.

2) this second one na one bro to this fine girl for estate that year. He was my church member. One Muslim guy followed his sister home so she reported to her bro. Naso fight start, the muslim guy brought a ring and hit the guy. Till today the Egbon still get skon skon, he ran mad at the time, the Muslim guy ran away.

At least I SAW these two, I knew both guys in Ilorin. Exposure or forming woke no mean say make I deny weytin I see. Make everybody believe weytin e want believe abeg. So far you no cross their paths, stay your lane and all will be well.

Flesh and blood didnt reveal this you

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2020
Ibime:

I know that's not your height, but in battle, truth doesn't matter, only how your opponent spin the story.
Exactly grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8910) (8911) (8912) (8913) (8914) (8915) (8916) ... (19804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m), efec(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.