Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,651 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10879352 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9124) (9125) (9126) (9127) (9128) (9129) (9130) ... (19657) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Happy y'all are seeing those fools for who they are..

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
The problem is not the message. It is the messenger. An armed robber will always be scared of a police checkpoint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
A40:
Word. I've seen a student show police his school ID card and the ekelebete said it was fake. You begin to wonder whether na him papa be VC.

Woe betide you if you don't know anybody on these streets. If you have not had an unfortunate encounter don't be in a hurry to make certain statements
100%
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:
undecided undecided
What are you saying
this madrid squad are the best no rival
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
donjazet:
The problem is not the message. It is the messenger. An armed robber will always be scared of a police checkpoint.
you have been throwing subtle dig at me indirectly..

Now look at me and tell me everything you wanna tell me once and for all..

I don't wanna die in your brains..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlueMann:

Wetin carry Shinsuke Nakamura enter here grin
let say you used to watch mallorca you will no that kubo is very talented and he his the next nakamura
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlueMann:

Follow your boss joor

They didn't bid for him.
honestly it will be a waste of time, seeing as Madrid is rumored to have made a slightly lesser bid than Chelsea and could also guarantee him a starting position either at RW, AM or even CF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
honestly it will be a waste of time, seeing as Madrid is rumored to have made a slightly lesser bid than Chelsea and could also guarantee him a starting position either at RW, AM or even CF

Read somewhere that he will wait till the summer of 2021 and move to Bayern.. That he prefers to remain in Germany
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sulele04:
this madrid squad are the best no rival
Oh.. Okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Back then we go use Rubber for our Biro

We even had a book for scores

Omo I don mumu since ooo cry cry cry cry
i actually fortified my pen with candle wax and sand.Biro Game was lit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
hardeycute:
Na only people wey get legs and money dey always dey free at the end. Sometimes after a crime has been committed, these unfortunate people will raid around and arrest innocent people on the streets, will put their bail at a very ridiculous amount which for some families is unattainable.

A long time ago in my area, Police were always doing night patrol, a couple were arrested with their white garment on their way to church and were taken to the station, it was until the next morning they were released on bail. And some other innocent people were also arrested, is it the case of a landlord being arrested at the front of this house?

Make we no just encounter all those unfortunate individuals.
The instance I posted this dude was literally standing in front of his house. His father was looking for him to drive him to their farm only for him to hear that police have arrested him.

During this lockdown period somewhere in Yaba these guys arrested an actual Doctor and they had to bail him the next morning

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibime:

Fixed
thanks Boss,for this clarification.The Stupid SARS has stopped and search my pc and said i was a fraudster cause i am using linux without gui.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
simonjassy:
i actually fortified my pen with candle wax and sand.Biro Game was lit.
Ahhhhh

Baba you no get joy oooo cheesy shocked shocked

Biro Game was like UCL

If you win one round.... Omo you'll be feeling like one superstar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello please what's gui

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
simonjassy:
thanks Boss,for this clarification.The Stupid SARS has stopped and search my pc and said i was a fraudster cause i am using linux without gui.

They didn’t know how to search “PayPal” from the command line. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
BetterPoison:
Hello please what's gui

Graphic User Interface.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
donjazet:
this is not true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Ahhhhh

Baba you no get joy oooo cheesy shocked shocked

Biro Game was like UCL

If you win one round.... Omo you'll be feeling like one superstar
chai,i Just dey laugh anytime i remember wetin i do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
BetterPoison:
Hello please what's gui
graphic User Interface.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
simonjassy:
graphic User Interface.
ok thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Leyqute:

They didn’t know how to search “PayPal” from the command line. grin
hahaha!.I just decided to remove my gui that week self b4 the whole SARS issue.the guy started asking me for receipt,id card and other rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
simonjassy:
hahaha!.I just decided to remove my gui that week self b4 the whole SARS issue.the guy started asking me for receipt,id card and other rubbish.
u give them any money?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
seankafor:
u give them any money?
for Where.I just showed them my school id card and they calmed down.personally speaking,i still do not understand how fraudsters leave sensitive/incriminating data on their phones and pc.I am not a fraudster but i still find it uncomfortable leaving very sensitive info on my devices.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Larride, I have been waiting/wanting to read your views on APC leadership tussle but I think I have the right time to ask you now with the recent support of the Giadom-led NEC by Buhari. What can you say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
simonjassy:
for Where.I just showed them my school id card and they calmed down.personally speaking,i still do not understand how fraudsters leave sensitive/incriminating data on their phones and pc.I am not a fraudster but i still find it uncomfortable leaving very sensitive info on my devices.
Those policemen no get sense at all, they aren't tech savvy enough to navigate through encrypted files or should I say hidden files..

I use Samsung and most of my personal and important data's,I hide them in my secure folder and I end up hiding the secure folder itself..

Many times I have been searched, they only go to your galleries and main apps to see if they will see hangouts.. they I'll long in your Facebook and check your chats, if they aren't satisfied,they will check your personal messages on WhatsApp..

Na only efcc wey go fit calm down navigate every nook and cranny of your device and system.. I fear who no fear those guys..

Sars are just dumb armed political thugs and ex convicts been compensated with police appointments and nothing more.

But Shaa one thing I like about them is their fearless attitude when going after armed robbers. Seen them couple times on a face-off with armed thugs and robbers..
Maybe they aren't that useless after all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Naija I hail grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
donjazet:
Not in Nigeria bro. I believe what a lot of guys here are saying cos I know wat naija police is capable of. Personally, I only see these sars brutality on nairaland and twitter. I feel sorry for you guys. But my side most times we dey play with them whenever we meet them, sometimes they beg mek we drop something. I jus dey imagine how these fvkers will see person wit phone or laptop and seize or start checking. angry
You've got to join hands

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sheffield United come dey kolet goals anyhow cheesy
Dem no good again ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sulele04:
let say you used to watch mallorca you will no that kubo is very talented and he his the next nakamura

Ehh u should have clarified na.

As a WWE fan, I thought u were talking about "the Rockstar" Shinsuke Nakamura cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlueMann:

Ehh u should have clarified na.

As a WWE fan, I thought u were talking about "the Rockstar" Shinsuke Nakamura cheesy
lol that one nah shunsuke the one i am talking about is shinsuke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
A40:
But it's wild really. Especially with this Believe All victims business. It's funny because if you accused these same people of something else they would want a benefit of doubt. If they were walking down the street and I shout ole they would not want to be lynched so why would they be unwilling to even hear anything else when a man is accused

Justin is actually lucky. What if them been actually dey together. It would have been a lot harder to prove his innocence, you had people upset he used his ex as alibi. It's insane
I swear it like some of those females just want to get revenge for what has been done to older generations of women. Man needs to be very careful this days o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
We shouldn’t have let Cahill go that time. I’d gladly take him over any of our CBs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9124) (9125) (9126) (9127) (9128) (9129) (9130) ... (19657) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fatherofnone(m), reccy(m), raumdeuter, fredoooooo, bisqit, amodu(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.