Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796630 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9302) (9303) (9304) (9305) (9306) (9307) (9308) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ibime:
Penalty to Burnley although it doesn't look like it

Please VAR don't overturn this

But that Burnley guy was lucky sha, the Wolves player nearly landed ON HIS FACE

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Baba owfa cheesy

I dey bro..

How your end? cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ovoP(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ibime:
FFS, we needed Burnley to take Wolves out the running today.

If as expected we lose to Liverpool, Wolves will be within 2 points of us going into our final match against them.

Wolves suddenly look a bigger threat than Leicester
They need to win their next match first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ovoP(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na once they draw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
izzou:

I dey bro..

How your end? cool
Good bro

How your day go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

I have no brother in this place

Oh, obainojazz might be right. Dayo please pay skimpleD. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wolves can't catch us, Sheffield Utd can but are unlikely to overturn the goal difference.

This significantly improves our chances as Leicester and Manure have to face each other from our last two competitors. I have belief in Leicester dropping points even before getting to that final game against Manure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
ovoP:
They need to win their next match first

It was home against Palace who are already on the beach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
airmark:
Oh, obainojazz might be right. Dayo please pay skimpleD. grin

When will you have sense or pretend like you have one. Some of these guys were in Nursery school when you were playing jeunjeun all over Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Good bro

How your day go

Today's traffic was something else

Lagos don tire me sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ibime:
FFS, we needed Burnley to take Wolves out the running today.

If as expected we lose to Liverpool, Wolves will be within 2 points of us going into our final match against them.

Wolves suddenly look a bigger threat than Leicester
so out of 3 teams chasing us,,1 is out... let's see wat crystal palace and Sheffield will do 4 us tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ibime:
Wolves can't catch us, Sheffield Utd can but are unlikely to overturn the goal difference.

This significantly improves our chances as Leicester and Manure have to face each other from our last two competitors. I have belief in Leicester dropping points even before getting to that final game against Manure.
wolves are already out of d race...we only have nanU and Leicester on our necks now... let's see wat crystal palace and Sheffield will do tomorrow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

When will you have sense or pretend like you have one. Some of these guys were in Nursery school when you were playing jeunjeun all over Nigeria

cheesy

Are you denying eruditor while he is still alive?

I like how Fraudiola hurted him so much that he couldn't come online. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
eph12:

airmark only needs to say it, then skimpledawg concur and the whole citadel chorus it shocked
Are we still trolling or being stupid?

Wetin concern me and this thing you mention me for now?

Let's be able to draw a line please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
izzou:

Today's traffic was something else

Lagos don tire me sad
Lol

The traffic is really draining bro

My body system is already feeling it

I'm tired honestly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Are we still trolling or being stupid?

Wetin concern me and this thing you mention me for now?

Let's be able to draw a line please.
I talk am he no dey tey carry vex cheesy cheesy

Yen yen yen bring chalk so you can draw the line na
You never see anything cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
So eruditor will carry himself like a 12th level intellect and act like he knows more than everyone but 20k and small plate of peppered hand wey we wan chop and baba run??

O wrong nau!!! angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
OtemAtum:
And another homo is disturbing my mention with unreasonable post.

So God sef dey call pesin homo? No be una create the homo?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Robertson... beta leftback
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Segedinho:
Omoh........see ramos..... kiss undecided kiss kiss kiss
He looks like a viking here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
eph12:

I talk am he no dey tey carry vex cheesy cheesy

Yen yen yen bring chalk so you can draw the line na
You never see anything cheesy cheesy
I asked you a question bah.

You suppose get sense sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Jorginho na dirty abeg! I don't have strength to start going over the argument u had with Ibime all over again. They've shown u clips of him getting disposssesed easily by opposition defenders, getting shrugged off by opposition attackers and even his jogging ability when it is expected of him to sprint......

If all these things no convince u say he's not the right man for the job, I don't know what will.

Since u believe he's that good but people are only focusing on his "comma", mention those things he does well that endears u so much to him. I mean those attributes he possess that u think can make him rank 1-10 among the best midfielders in the EPL

I don't need to repeat his qualities again, I'll let these guys do the talking for me.

Ibime:

Jorginho, Our very own Xavi.

afrodoc2:

God bless Sarri for keeping this guy away from Pep.
Skimpledawg:
Jorginho Issa tapist... tongue
Nice touches

Ibime:

Sharrap!
To have a system, you must have a midfield controller. When we talk about Chelsea system now, we know Jorginho is the main catalyst for the system.

You no know ball!

Unlimited22:

Guardiola is very wicked.
I swear.
Imagine this guy conducting affairs with KDB and Gundogan or Silva in his front.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Better goal.

Laca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Raumdeuter will not let Airmark rest today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
VVD error

oga dayo will have something to say

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Raumdeuter, VVD don jonze.

Let the Airmark vs Raumdeuter vs Lordfalcao begin. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I asked you a question bah.

You suppose get sense sha.
Ask am again na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ibime:

I came online for the dragging Raumdeuter will drag Airmark. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Airmark VVD lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
VVD alert
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ibime:

Dead rubber match. He was a bit held back there sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
VIRGIL VAN DIJK MAKES AN ERROR!

A clanger too, under pressure on the edge of his own box he plays it back, straight to Alexandre Lacazette, who can't believe hic luck.

He just has to dance around the stranded Alisson and plant home.

Reiss Nelson had a hand on Van Dijk, who is appealing for a foul, but he's kidding nobody. When you're made of granite you don't get blown over in a slight breeze.

The last paragraph of the BBC commentary off me. Oya Egbon dayo food don done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9302) (9303) (9304) (9305) (9306) (9307) (9308) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geld(m), ouzo1(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.