Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,972 members, 7,896,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10925442 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9570) (9571) (9572) (9573) (9574) (9575) (9576) ... (19681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Don't know how Neymar got to be compared with Hazard sha.

Don't know where that came from.

nihilistjnr:

He also had some incredible seasons and has been consistently ranked above Neymar by FIFA.

Don't talk to me about Neymar until he wins a league with Victor Moses and Bag of Beans

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Kimbeast:

I am not comparing them. I am talking solely on Hazard personal season at Madrid. If he bangs in 20+ goals with 10+ assists will you admit he has performed exceptional?

But he didn't.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2020
gensteejay:
Neymar is a better player than Hazard, but that "miles ahead" tag is an unarguable fact .

Fixed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Chelseafan1:
Hazard made FIFA Fifpro best 11....Griezmann and Neymar dey house dey play Ludo. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Mapoka:
We never said Hazard and Neymar are on the same level

All we are saying is that Eden Hazard is better than Neymar

If you no like am go kill yourself

I agree

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2020
grin

Just reading with relaxed mind. This is the postdigger we all know and love.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Neymar is not better than Hazard. Where was Neymar when Hazard finished 2nd best player in the last wc. All these manure urinated fan sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2020
airmark:

Divemar was disastrous as Hazard impressed and became the 2nd best player in the most glamorous soccer competition in the world. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Witsel should have kicked his head with the ball.

Neymar flopped and Hazard sparkled. 9 > 6

Case closed.

Shouldn't we open the case again?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2020
hensben:
What’s the evidence that showed Neymar is better than Hazard? Don’t tell me he won ucl because that is a team effort, don’t tell me he has more goals than him as we all know epl>French league and la Liga regarding toughness and competitiveness. Alfocock you don’t know football if this is how you rate players.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2020
afrodoc2:
Eden Hazard whole life 8 champions league goals.

Neymar 32 champions league goals, including 2 injury ravaged seasons in PSG scoring 11 champions league goals.

It’s a disgrace.

A stinking one at that

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2020
hensben:
Even Neymar himself acknowledged Hazard that he will like to play beside him, that they will reck havoc together. Why him nor mention other wingers. Common sense.

grin

eph12:

And this means Hazard is better than him?

I miss hensbrain grin cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2020
airmark:

Everybody was better than Hazard, but when they met in matches, Hazard dusted most of them, except that midget from Argentina.

Griezmann, Mahrez, Lingard, Martial, Son and the names will not end until Hazard retires.

This Bros was waiting for Hazard to dust messi? lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2020
popizaino:

Manchester United has used the £100m for Jadon Sancho to renew their contract with VAR until 2023
All referees are going for medical at old Trafford tomorrow

Hilarious! I swear, I laughed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2020
gensteejay:
A new day, the same debate centered on Hazard.

To be candid, Neymar is a better and more accomplished player than Hazard in my own opinion.

But the gap isn't so wide.

Moreover, I like Hazard's personality better. So I would always support him, and not Neymar.

Na u measure the gap?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2020
postdigger:

Neymar is not better than Hazard post digger. Since Neymar left Messi Barcelona he has not done anything worthwhile to be rated above Hazard. Whereas, Hazard won 2nd best player in the last wc, won best player in league 1 with an inferior team, won best player in the most competitive league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Mapoka:

The way you guys talk down on hazard here I thought he wouldn't even be mentioned along side neymar by Tite

Since una like dey troll the guy make we all dey troll dey go

Got placed along side Neymar by Tite fc cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2020
popizaino:

If neymar surpasses Ronaldo delima Brazil goal scoring records, some of you who self-service on numbers will also tell us he was a better goal scorer than el phenomenon. That is why we shouldn't always take those stats seriously. If neymar like he should be scoring every seconds of the game hazard is still better than him

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Hazard is better than Neymar. Mbappe and that Cameroonian changed that yesterday game.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2020
hensben:
Neymar is not better than Hazard post digger. Since Neymar left Messi Barcelona he has not done anything worthwhile to be rated above Hazard. Whereas, Hazard won 2nd best player in the last wc, won best player in league 1 with an inferior team, won best player in the most competitive league.
OK.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2020
hensben:
Hazard is better than Neymar. Mbappe and that Cameroonian changed that yesterday game.
K

Come to No 3 Igboserin street at Mushin for the Award to be presented to Hazard

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:

K

[s]Come to No 3 Igboserin street at Mushin for the Award to be presented to Hazard[/s]
Stale.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2020
hensben:
My brain is Stale.
Ohhh

Okay..... Now I get

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2020
postdigger:

OK.
Hazard is better based solely on his opinions. grin grin

This is why hens are at the bottom of the food chain.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Lana1:
Hazard is better based solely on his opinions. grin grin

This is why hens are at the bottom of the food chain.

grin grin guyyy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Ohhh

Okay..... Now I get
Stale. Sh.ut up
if you don’t have any meaningful thing to say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2020
These hazardinhos sef... one even said
" hazard performed in epl and we all know EPL is better than Ligue one and laliga "

Now the Belgian cardi B don go the inferior laliga dey drop unprecedented poverty number...Yet dem still dey shalaye

E weak me oh

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar, let's not forget the key metric developed by aparisports sha

What happened when they met?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Watch Dr. Isaiah Wealth's Trending Video for today by clicking the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iynGoJjdIXA

Don't forget to:
- *WATCH* by clicking the link above.
- *LIKE* the video
- Leave a *COMMENT*
- *SHARE* the link to your contacts.
- *LIKE & FOLLOW* the PAGE if you have not.

God bless you.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2020
When they met Hazard was superior.
Neymar has had the season Hazard had due to injury as well so what’s the shalaye about.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Neymar best season was with Messi whereas Hazard has been making name for himself in the game. There are levels to this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2020
^^

Wtf?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2020
Hazard has completed 7 champions league seasons. In 4 of them he scored 0 goal. Meaning there is a 57% chance that Hazard will score 0 in the champions league and only a 43% chance of scoring 1+ goals i.e he is more likely than not to score 0.

Neymar has completed 6 champions league seasons. In all 6 (including the injury ravaged season) he scored 3+ goals, in 5 of those 6 seasons he scored 4+ goals, and in 3 of those seasons he scored 5+ goals.
Meaning he has a 100% chance of scoring 3+ goals, an 87% chance of scoring 4+ goals, and a 50% chance of scoring 5+ goals.

Simply put it is more likely that Neymar will score 5 goals or more in a champions league season than it is that Hazard will score at all.

You might call it a phucking disgrace. It is what it is.

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9570) (9571) (9572) (9573) (9574) (9575) (9576) ... (19681) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, BlueRayDick, PendragonVII and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.