Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,447 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858535 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9656) (9657) (9658) (9659) (9660) (9661) (9662) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:
cheesy cheesy

Incase anyone comes here asking for Any whatsapp group to join
With their 10 10k, they'll fund Havertz and Sancho transfers grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
A part of me would still have preferred Reguilon, but Chilwell for £45-50m is good business considering the initial asking price.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
biomustry:

With their 10 10k, they'll fund Havertz and Sancho transfers grin
yep Havertz then Sancho cool. Heard manu are signing brooks. Congrats on that. Finally have something to look forward to smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Meanwhile Arsenal after signing Willian, seem to have also signed Gabriel £27m well that would stop Napoli selling Koulibaly to Manchester, and Aubameyang contract signed.

With Aouar next on the beat. Arteta working

But they messed up to think Willian is better than Ziyech grin, he might be better than Pepe but not Ziyech cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueMann:
A part of me would still have preferred Reguilon, but Chilwell for £45-50m is good business considering the initial asking price.
price aside do you think Reguilon would have helped our back four defensively better than Chilwell?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Seems we are going for Gimenez as well.

We should relax abit nao

Several new recruits might be detrimental except we ain't throwing them in at once..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueMann:
Reguilon is good no doubt but he is foreign and probably wouldn't know about the pace of the EPL like chiwelll

Chiwelll is at advantage considering he has played and to a large extent understand d EPL.

We have too many new prospects who are unfamiliar with the EPL.

He is lampard 1st choice as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueAngel444:
price aside do you think Reguilon would have helped our back four defensively better than Chilwell?

In terms of defence, I think they're kind of similar. Both are solid, Reguilon has more pace, important in recovery But overall sha, Reguilon is a slightly better player, I feel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueMann:

In terms of defence, I think they're kind of similar. Both are solid, Reguilon has more pace, important in recovery But overall sha, Reguilon is a slightly better player, I feel.
Remember EPL and La liga are 2 different league in terms of pace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Segedinho:

Remember EPL and La liga are 2 different league in terms of pace

But we saw Reguilon against Wolves and Man U, and he was one of Sevilla's best players in both games.

Anyway that's the advantage Chilwell holds, we know he can excel in the PL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueMann:

But we saw Reguilon against Wolves and Man U, and he was one of Sevilla's best players in both games.

50k is ideal for chiwell

My opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Segedinho:
50k is ideal for chiwell
My opinion
Yeah I agree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueMann:

Don't forget Spanish players and being light? Chilwell has more body and balance than Reguilon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueAngel444:
How Marina got Leicester to go from their asking price of £80m to accepting £45m (+£5m add on) is just one of the wonders of Marina cheesy.

Ziyech €36m (+€4m)
Werner €54m
Chilwell €50m (+€6m)
Total €140m (+€10m)

No big deal, she's done what she knows how to do best. Phuck one of Leicester's representatives.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Segedinho:
Seems we are going for Gimenez as well.

We should relax abit nao

Several new recruits might be detrimental except we ain't throwing them in at once..
the probability of signing Gimenez seems to have gone up by 50%, coinciding with west ham refusing Chelsea's player + cash offer for Rice, whom Lampard really wants. The board moved for T.Silva and it seems with the noise been made Dem go announce am next week.

one of those guru tweets was like Zouma would be sold then Gimenez would fully pushed. For now it just seems like Chelsea and Gimenez are interested in each other, it depends if ATM need to sell or are willing to trade.

It would be nice to relax and get Gimenez in another window maybe T.Silva influence with the new defense coach would have helped improved the team but then sha, if opportunity to sign am now dey make we do oh. cheesy no dully. Na PS5 Abrahimovic dey play with him money make we enjoy am grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Griffon:

No big deal, she's done what she knows how to do best. Phuck one of Leicester's representatives.
I expect a low life scum to think like this, that's why i ignore those scummies when they insinuated such.

It's like saying every girl that gets an A fvcks the teacher, doesn't that also insult of the male teachers she has ever had if she always gets A+.

even sex cant give a woman consistent performance as Marina has shown, not all men fall for crap like that sha

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueMann:

yes attacking wise. Wolves barely attacked, and greenwood was useless that day, not like greenwood dribbles sef. Reguilon is a great LB especially in attack. it seems Chilwell edges it defensively.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueAngel444:
I expect a low life scum to think like this, that's why i ignore those scummies when they insinuated such.

It's like saying every girl that gets an A fvcks the teacher, doesn't that also insult of the male teachers she has ever had if she always gets A+.

even sex cant give a woman consistent performance as Marina has shown, not all men fall for crap like that sha

Haba Angel, calm down small small, that was only on a lighter note.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chiwell wont even start our first game this season, likewise Pulisic. Alonso will start and either Odoi or Werner will play LW (would prefer Werner doesn't play 9 that day, one of Abraham or Giroud should start) then Ziyech on the right. Havertz and Mount in midfield. James at RB, Cesar may be fit though.

e remain CBs and GK undecided Chelsea talking to Koulibaly, while Rice, T.Silva and Gimenez want to join.
GK Onana, Pope, Mendy

worse case Kepa, Zouma and Rudiger start that day, even T.Silva will need to rest after UCL, expect the board signs either Rice or Gimenez.

H.G
RLC
Chilwell
Christensen
Abraham
Rice or Barkley

CHO (u-21)
James (U-21)
Mount
Havertz
Ampadu
Gilmour

13 foreign players plenty space still dey cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Griffon:

Haba Angel, calm down small small, that was only on a lighter note.
cheesy lol my bad but i still think united fans are scums for thinking like that tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueAngel444:
yes attacking wise. Wolves barely attacked, and greenwood was useless that day, not like greenwood dribbles sef. Reguilon is a great LB especially in attack. it seems Chilwell edges it defensively.

Overall sha, Chilwell would prolly fit into Lamp's plans faster and better cause he is more 'all-action' than Reguilon, who is more reserved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Griffon:

Easy on our Iron lady. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ibime:

He was on trial with us last summer but chose to sign with Barca. He is on quite high wage for a youth player so they released him due to financial difficulties
Really. He has to be part of our first team then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueMann:

Overall sha, Chilwell would prolly fit into Lamp's plans faster and better cause he is more 'all-action' than Reguilon, who is more reserved.
also considering we don't have the usually long summer to help a new LB adjust. They must consider all these before picking Chilwell and by the time Reguilon comes after resting a week or two after UEL finals. It would be a long thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Airmark afrodoc Ibime roland17 Una dey watch this fight?

Body snatcher looking in mad shape, he even has abs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
@Popizaino,

Koeman: Messi is a pure winner. All his managers have said that. I’m close with Pep Guardiola and we’re still in touch. Pep told me that Messi wants to win. He wants to win everything. If he doesn’t win, he can get very annoyed.

Fraudiola needs Messi to win Ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Chai, i have forgotten o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
airmark:

Chai, i have forgotten o.

Na undercards still dey fight.

Some chics about to square up now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Na undercards still dey fight.

Some chics about to square up now

Ok good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I dey on standby dey await the start of the fight..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Thanks for the reminder. Who you got?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlueMann:

is it by being familiar wit a league? Y is magawaya flopping at yoonited wen he's even English and is familiar wit d EPL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9656) (9657) (9658) (9659) (9660) (9661) (9662) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.