Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10794887 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9660) (9661) (9662) (9663) (9664) (9665) (9666) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
BlueMann:

I think that's the plan...let him use this season to settle down and acclimatize, he should be good to go for the 2021/22 season.

He might even break in midway like Gilmour did last season.

Surely with the fixture congestion, he should get some minutes in the Carabao. I think I'd also like to see that Bryan Fiabema play.

We sha get talent. After this summer, I don't see us going on another spending spree like this anytime soon.

Indeed. It's a combination of two seasons worth of transfer spends. But at least there is the appearance of wise and strategic spending, in contrast to the scatter gun approach of only a fee years ago.

And yes, lots of talent. And you imagine the likes of Conor Gallagher, Marc Guehi, Ian Maatsen, Armando Broja waiting in the wings as top notch contenders for spots in the first team, I see a good things unfolding this season and onwards.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
MorataFC:
I'm confused oh, I thought you are referring to Xavier?

I was. I am saying even though he started his career in defence, he has that robustness, technical ability and combative ability to move in defensive midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
My man Nateevs. Do you play fpl?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

But inter is a big club
when I mention big clubs I don't mention inter, I was talking about Barcelona or real Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Someone brought a champions league quiz and y'all ignored.
O wrong nau grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

There you go
Oh...Thought his career in European football was all la liga . Thanks anyway.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Marina grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Leyqute:
Can you name every Champions League-winning manager since the competition’s rebrand?

There are 17 of them.
Mourinho
SAF
Zidane
Capello
Louis Van Gaal
Pep Guardiola
Jurgen Kloop
Valverde
Ancelotti
Jupp Heynckes
Di Matteo
Benitez
Frank Rijkard

Abeg i tried jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Segedinho:
Marina grin grin grin
she don twerk for them too,I just love this woman grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
donjazet:
My man Nateevs. Do you play fpl?

Hey man. Used to. Not done it in five seasons.
Looking to take it up this season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Herbiedeen:

Mourinho
SAF
Zidane
Capello
Louis Van Gaal
Pep Guardiola
Jurgen Kloop
Valverde
Ancelotti
Jupp Heynckes
Di Matteo
Benitez
Frank Rijkard

Abeg i tried jare

Yeah, you tried.

You’re just 4 shy of the 17.

Raymond Goethals (Marseille, 92/93)
Marcello Lippi (Juve, 96)
Ottmar Hitzfeld (Dortmund, 97)
and Vincente Del Bosque (Barcelona Real Madrid) cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Anyone watched Eduoard Mendy from Rennes? How good is he?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Once apon a time cry crystal palace be want make we buy Zaha for £80m shocked but today our testimony be say our God dey alive, Havertz dey enroute and him fee?? cheesy

Marina is making a new bid, everyone think say ma increase she wan increase the bid go grin.

It's good to be patient cool (except you're a manu fan cheesy)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
ennyjay72:
she don twerk for them too,I just love this woman grin
This has all shades of wrong in it. I guess if someone had said this about any of your female relative you won't take it likely with the person. You catch am as she dey twerk?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Leyqute:

Yeah, you tried.

Vincente Del Bosque (Barcelona) cheesy

Might be mistaken.. but I doubt VDB won UCL with Barca
Barca's 5 UCL trophies were won by

Cruyff 1992
Rjikaard 2005/2006
Pep 2009 and 2011
And Enrique 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Amoto94:

This has all shades of wrong in it. I guess if someone had said this about any of your female relative you won't take it likely with the person. You catch am as she dey twerk?
I was just joking,stop taking it personal baba

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Leyqute:

Yeah, you tried.

and Vincente Del Bosque (Barcelona) cheesy
VDB actually won with Madrid..... come to think of it, he won UCL, Euros and WC as a manager

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Leyqute:

Yeah, you tried.

and Vincente Del Bosque (Barcelona) cheesy

Del Bosque with Real Madrid. Then remove Valverde from his list and put Luis Enrique.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Excallibur:
VDB actually won with Madrid..... come to think of it, he won UCL, Euros and WC as a manager

Yeah. True. It was Madrid. My mistake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Leyqute:
Can you name every Champions League-winning manager since the competition’s rebrand?

There are 17 of them.

jurgen klopp

- zinedine zidane

- luiz Enrique

- jupp heckyens

- Roberto dimatteo

- pep guardiola

- Jose mourinho

- sir Alex Ferguson

- Carlos ancelotti

- Frank rijkhard

- Rafa Benitez

- vincete del busquest

- ottoman hitzfeld

- Guss hiddink

- Louis van gaal

- Johan cruff

- Capello
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
popizaino:

jurgen klopp

- zinedine zidane

- luiz Enrique

- jupp heckyens

- Roberto dimatteo

- pep guardiola

- Jose mourinho

- sir Alex Ferguson

- Carlos ancelotti

- Frank rijkhard

- Rafa Benitez

- vincete del busquest

- ottoman hitzfeld

- Guss hiddink

- Louis van gaal

- Johan cruff

- Capello

Remove Cruyff and put Raymond Goethals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
nateevs:

Bro I have been good o. Na time o. Being a Dad of 3 with work join. Not easy to find all the time like back in the day. But this season dey excite me.

On Xavier, I strongly believe in the young talent. I think he will break in sooner than expected. I know a few people have mentioned his defensive qualities; what attracts me more is his technical ability on the ball. The foot work for his height is incredibly exceptional. Reminds me more of Patrick Viera than the Van Dijk tags I see all around.

In fact, I have a prediction that he will end up succeeding Kante in midfield. I expect him to be training with the first team soon.

Meanwhile, I am loving this links with Gimenez. Someone tell me this is all true.

Ah. Pops man easy on the grind cheesy

The future looks promising honestly.

If we can get a reliable goalie and a CB, in addition to Chillwell and Havertz, then we've got a squad that can run three consecutive seasons without actually needing a new signing.That will enable us set our sight on other businesses; like commencing the expansion of Stamford Bridge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Amoto94:

Haba bros, stop taking it personal. Nobody personally know marina neither do person wey know person wey know somebody wey know marina here. So chill, all na talk.

It will only be a grouse or bad if someone knows marina. So chill, don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by yungmayor02(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Griffon:

Ah. Pops man easy on the grind cheesy

The future looks promising honestly.

If we can get a reliable goalie and a CB, in addition to Chillwell and Havertz, then we've got a squad that can run three consecutive seasons without actually needing a new signing.That will enable us set our sight on other businesses; like commencing the expansion of Stamford Bridge.

I pray o...we really need a new stadium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
nateevs:
Anyone watched Eduoard Mendy from Rennes? How good is he?

Haven't seen him. I'll rather have Lille's Mike Maignan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Johnny4President: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Segedinho:
Marina grin grin grin
She's not Woodw.......na grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
This thread is likely to have an additional 20 pages just for this night alone.

Postdigger, yoi go still work this night? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Johnny4President: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
izzou:
This thread is likely to have an additional 20 pages just for this night alone.

Postdigger, yoi go still work this night? grin
Tears loading......10%.........

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Is Veratti no longer a starter at PSG? This one that he isn't starting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
afrodoc2:

Remove Cruyff and put Raymond Goethals.

Ok thanks .

But who won it for Barcelona in 92" ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
popizaino:

Ok thanks .

But who won it for Barcelona in 92" ?

That was before the rebrand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9660) (9661) (9662) (9663) (9664) (9665) (9666) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pamcode(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.