Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,520 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858874 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9670) (9671) (9672) (9673) (9674) (9675) (9676) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

If Boateng had scored an own goal during his time on the pitch. . . Will you type this?
Lol leave them to be forming Mike Ozekhome.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
LLLed PSG to a cLLL finaLLL grin
Stats from our ever reliable whoscored cool

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Limited Ander Herrera cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
2emotional:
. A very heavy L

cheesy grin

One for A40 another one for his boss, Dayo.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Na wa o!

They can't even allow A40 and Raumdeuter to enjoy this Champions League victory.

Dem dey troll them on top.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
airmark:

grin grin

He sent his boy a40, to test the waters first.
wen u don't see raumdeuter to Collect his L,,he's behind d scene preparing weapons to use wen he comes online... dat guy too get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Griffon:

He didn't, so what's your point again?

I wonder o. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
FBS:

Coman did nothing in the first half. Nothing at all so what are you talking about?
Until he scored and had his tail up he did nothing and then Perisic came on again. How do you expect the boy to cope.
Ask yourself, why did Davies who was flying like jet against other teams gave up?
Where did the cross come from?
Please go re-watch then come back.

Coman was flashing in crosses all night. Almost everytime he dropped his shoulder, Kehrer gave him space to cross. He even gave away what should have been a penalty against Coman in the first half.

I know you like the all-action, last ditch, desperate defending Kehrer was doing all game. That's the only time unseasoned observers think any defending is going on. Me, I prefer the drama-free defending on Bernats side.

Next time, put on your glasses to watch football, and watch strategically and tactically, then you would know Kehrer was (successfully) targeted all game by Bayern, who a large part of their game plan was to isolate Coman one-on-one with Kehrer, and watch Kehrer dance into last ditch desperate defending that must have impressed you, after Coman sent him the wrong way each time.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
"Success story?" What have Paul Merson been smoking lately?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Champions Champions

Bayern wins again without a draw in all games

Boateng with another CL win
Shame on haters

2 CL win, 1 world cup win

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
wman:
Na wa o!

They can't even allow A40 and Raumdeuter to enjoy this Champions League victory.

Raumdeuter is smarter than a40, why he decided to lie low. A40 is always the scape goat with his mumu 'notice me' moves. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
This game disappointed me in terms of goals, if anyone had told me the game would finish by a sole goal I wont believe. Just like that Coman is a legend who's header clinched the title

Anyway I don't want Thiago to come to EPL, let him stay in Bayern. The only Thiago that should come is Silva, when he joins Chelsea cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ibime:

Coman was flashing in crosses all night. Almost everytime he dropped his shoulder, Kehrer gave him space to cross. He even gave away what should have been a penalty against Coman in the first half.

I know you like the all-action, last ditch, desperate defending Kehrer was doing all game. That's the only time unseasoned observers think any defending is going on. Me, I prefer the drama-free defending on Bernats side.

Next time, put on your glasses to watch football, and watch strategically and tactically, then you would know Kehrer was (successfully) targeted all game by Bayern, who a large part of their game plan was to isolate Coman one-on-one with Kehrer, and watch Kehrer dance into last ditch desperate defending that must have impressed you, after Coman sent him the wrong way each time.

Damn these ratings. You no take your eyes watch match ni?
Zero desperate defending, no successful dribble or take ons. The only cross that mattered came from the other side.
What are you on about Mr. seasoned observer? Lol

If you are been targeted, shouldn't your team help out like Thiago did.
You don't expect one person to handle 3 people.
My friend this is not FPL, it's real time football. Wake up.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Saving Germany and Bayern since 20BC cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
wman:
Na wa o!

Who is not enjoying the trophy? Lol I dey one koro dey drink and receive congratulatory messages.

Airmark is the sole L receiver here. Double penetration

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
raumdeuter:
Champions Champions

Shame on haters

Airmark.. o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
airmark:

Raumdeuter is smarter than a40, why he decided to lie low. A40 is always the scape goat with his mumu 'notice me' moves. cheesy

airmark:

Oponu, what happened few days later? He was sacked. Juup has come to clean the mess. Juup sent javi back to where he belongs. He substituted boathand, testing robotic sule in the last match, while Hummels remained untouched. Bye bye to mumus spoiling hummels job.

airmark:

Boathand benched against dortmund. This coach has eyes and brain, unlike a40 and raumdeuter. By january he should buy a better cb, to replace robotic sule
Shut up ode. Come and explain why robotic Sülemana and BoaTANK are at Bayern and Hummels is not.

Hummels leaves Bayern and suddenly we win another treble.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
FBS:

If you are been targeted, shouldn't your team help out like Thiago did.
You don't expect one person to handle 3 people.
My friend this is not FPL, it's real time football. Wake up.

He was not handling any 3 people. Coman was enough to have him on toast. Davies stayed back for fear of Mbappe and Neymars counterattack. Coman was enough to do the Lord's work on him. Or do you think Bernat got help from the lazy Neymar to deal with Gnabry on the other side. Bernat dealt with Gnabry by himself and even pushed Gnabry back.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Alphonso Davies played well in a way sha

But make i no lie.... Di Maria flex Baba wella tonight lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Alphonso Davies played well in a way sha

But make i no lie.... Di Maria flex Baba wella tonight lipsrsealed
At a point baba no Gree overlap again. This one no be by 100m senior boys grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
A40:
Who is not enjoying the trophy? Lol I dey one koro dey drink and receive congratulatory messages.

grin grin

Triple Ls for your mentor today.

1. Fraudiola exposed
2. Neymar, the Flopmar
3. Boathand, the inconsequential element.

Airmark, after the final whistle was blown.

grin

[img]https:///1f3aa294ddd5236394f21e55c01b7009/tumblr_oyhfqbkFy51s4ugc4o1_400.gif[/img]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Unlimited22:

At a point baba no Gree overlap again. This one no be by 100m senior boys grin
Coman was doing most of the job in that wing cheesy cheesy

I was wondering if it was the same Davies we were praising some days back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
A40:

Congratulations to you, pkasso and Raumdeuter.

Some pages back you asked why we want Thiago Silva.
1. He'll be a nice stopgap until next summer when we can buy a younger CB.
2. He's excellent at both doing the grunt work and pointing like VVD, so the entire defence will benefit from his defensive nous and direction. He brings a shiteload of top class experience too.
3. He's clearly a leader and will be a very good influence on the entire team.
4. Even now, his right leg is better than all the CBs we have combined, Including the ones on loan, academy and the female teams too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hmmmn,
Speechless!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
airmark:

grin grin

Triple Ls for your mentor today.

1. Fraudiola exposed
2. Neymar, the Flopmar
3. Boathand, the inconsequential element.

Airmark, after the final whistle was blown.

grin

[img]https:///1f3aa294ddd5236394f21e55c01b7009/tumblr_oyhfqbkFy51s4ugc4o1_400.gif[/img]
Oponu agbalagba.

airmark:

Oponu, what happened few days later? He was sacked. Juup has come to clean the mess. Juup sent javi back to where he belongs. He substituted boathand, testing robotic sule in the last match, while Hummels remained untouched. Bye bye to mumus spoiling hummels job.

airmark:

Boathand benched against dortmund. This coach has eyes and brain, unlike a40 and raumdeuter. By january he should buy a better cb, to replace robotic sule.
Oponu agbalagba. Why are Boateng and Sülemana in this graphic? What happened to Hummels?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
raumdeuter:
Champions Champions

Shame on haters

Good evening sir.

Congratulations on another CL win.

But sir, I'm not here to spoil your celebrations, I just need some clarifications.

This UCL win, I think your favorite Boateng was a "carry-along" right? Since he was yanked off away from the match just like Kante was abi?
At least he didn't "beast" the final and it has been proven at aparisports that a player is always considered great by "beasting" a final and disregarding all what he as done in the past 9-12 matches before the final. At least that was used to judge John Terry, his team won without him in the final.

Furthermore, I think Neymar got that kinda "worst player on the pitch" rating from our own very reliable whoscored. Is that another L?

Pls help us clarify.

Goodnight.

Oh, before I forget, Flick just made what our own Fraudiola couldn't do as easy as 123. Flick even won all their matches in the tournament. shocked
And to even think Fraudiola had a better team to this Flick's team with prime RobbeRy.
Is that the 3rd L? embarassed

I hope not

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
nihilistjnr:
A.40 congrats bro...and to my nigga Pkasso too.

Thanks a lot, boss. My nerves were jangling through out and i didn't really enjoy the game as i should have but i'm definitely gonna be watching the replay tomorrow with a relaxed mind grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I was wondering if it was the same Davies we were praising some days back cheesy
he played to coach instructions,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mehn, just realized Hansi won the treble in just half a season? shocked shocked, something one turtle-necked touchline drama queen that revolutionised football couldn't.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Airmark spent two full years slandering Boateng and Süle only for them to deliver Bayern another treble while his MCM Hummels is nowhere to be found

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Good evening sir.

Congratulations on another CL win.

But sir, I'm not here to spoil your celebrations, I just need some clarifications.

This UCL win, I think your favorite Boateng was a "carry-along" right? Since he was yanked off away from the match just like Kante was abi?
At least he didn't "beast" the final and it has been proven at aparisports that a player is always considered great by "beasting" a final and disregarding all what he as done in the past 9-12 matches before the final. At least that was used to judge John Terry, his team won without him in the final.

Furthermore, I think Neymar got that kinda "worst player on the pitch" rating from our own very reliable whoscored. Is that another L?

Pls help us clarify.

Goodnight.

Oh, before I forget, Flick just made what our own Fraudiola couldn't do as easy as 123. Flick even won all their matches in the tournament. shocked
And to even think Fraudiola had a better team to this Flick's team with prime RobbeRy.
Is that the 3rd L? embarassed

I hope not
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You're a manager and your team is up against the triumvirate of Di Maria, Neymar and Mbappe. Will you advice your full-backs to bombard forward at every given chance?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9670) (9671) (9672) (9673) (9674) (9675) (9676) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.