Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10882410 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9722) (9723) (9724) (9725) (9726) (9727) (9728) ... (19660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

In Nigerian Christianity which region is the senior and which is their junior brother
You should ask the northerners about what they think of the Islamic practice in the south
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
eph12:

You should ask the northerners about what they think of the Islamic practice in the south

Is there also seniority like that in Christianity? And which part of the south is the senior partner

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Boring talks since morning and then I was only gone for 2 minutes, blood everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

In Nigerian Christianity which region is the senior and which is their junior brother
i usually try to avoid chooking mouth in religious posts on this thread, but to be frank, eph has a point.
I've interacted with Muslims from both parts of the country, and many Northern Muslims don't regard Southern Muslims (Note I didn't say any tribes) as true Muslims.
In my secondary school it caused a problem between both sets that lasted for a term or more when it seemed like the chief Imam, who was Yoruba, was favouring the Yoruba Muslims more. It got to the point that a Hausa Boy who had no interest in the post was made Mosque abi Na Muslim prefect, just for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
nateevs:

Okay this is the truth.

His response to you was completely disgusting. Nobody deserves those comments. I cannot understand any circumstance under which such comments are permissible to be directed at anyone .

Havng said that, by a mile, you were the super instigator. You went needlessly down a route, laced with very vile abuse and escatlated the tussle when you started to say very digusting things about family. He asked you to stop and at that point you really should have.

I am not absolving any one of you of blame or condoning the circumstance surrounding anything said. Both of you have said very abonimable things and the least you can do is own your contribution this horrible outcome. I cannot imagine how much pain you feel from what was said but please don't make it look like he would not have been extremely hurt by your preceeding posts.

You guys should find a way and rise above the emotional hurt, and manufacture an apology from somewhere abeg.

Nateevs you are my favorite person on this forum, ask yourself this; we have had numerous exchanges here on this forum, has it ever devolved into brawls between us?

Even last night that both of us disagreed on a subject, did it ever devolve into fisticuffs? The answer is no because we were both civil and respectful of our dithering stances, so why will always be nihilist?? Why would nihilist always find a way to provoke fights?

Go back and check the history of the convo, he started it, he even started going personal. He ignited and aggravated the issue just as he always does.

I brought forth a tought-provoking problem plaguing our country for us to discuss, but leave it to nihilist to make it a fight.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

Is there also seniority like that in Christianity? And which part of the south is the senior partner
I don't know. If you know tell us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Go and tell your parents they are brainwashed fools for bringing you up in the Catholic way not me
Fagman cool

They wanted peace to reign, you started to brew another crisis.

You and donjazet would start something by abusing people first and later be forming victims.

Abeg, we wan talk football. Make una vamoose.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
nateevs:

Okay this is the truth.

His response to you was completely disgusting. Nobody deserves those comments. I cannot understand any circumstance under which such comments are permissible to be directed at anyone .

Havng said that, by a mile, you were the super instigator. You went needlessly down a route, laced with very vile abuse and escatlated the tussle when you started to say very digusting things about family. He asked you to stop and at that point you really should have.

I am not absolving any one of you of blame or condoning the circumstance surrounding anything said. Both of you have said very abonimable things and the least you can do is own your contribution this horrible outcome. I cannot imagine how much pain you feel from what was said but please don't make it look like he would not have been extremely hurt by your preceeding posts.

You guys should find a way and rise above the emotional hurt, and manufacture an apology from somewhere abeg.

Well said. Like I said some think insulting people's family is the magic bullet whenever someone is involved in an argument with them.

I have been on the other side of it many times and I will simply tell them that their parent did not offend me and I will not insult people who didn't know nor offend me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
eph12:

I don't know. If you know tell us

So you know about the seniority in Nigerian Islamic religion which you don't practice but you don't know about the seniority in the Christianity religion which you practice. It seems some of you just want to be deliberately provocative of other peoples beliefs and cultures

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
donjazet:

Point out those I have attacked if you know you are not a fool.
Of course, everyone here knows you as the number one asskisser on this forum. It's been pointed out numerously, that's why any account that goes against your masters stance must be an alternate account.

The minute nihilist just said "alternate account", you latched onto it as you always do to start shouting alternate account. How am I even sure that you are not nihilist's alternate account, seeing as you always second his stance you sick fuck_.

Go and continue kissing ass, it's what you're trained to do.
Cry me a river

Unlike u, I've got absolutely nothing to do with another mans ass..

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
donjazet:

Nateevs you are my favorite person on this forum, ask yourself this; we have had numerous exchanges here on this forum, has it ever devolved into brawls between us?

Even last night that both of us disagreed on a subject, did it ever devolve into fisticuffs? The answer is no because we were both civil and respectful of our dithering stances, so why will always be nihilist?? Why would nihilist always find a way to provoke fights?

Go back and check the history of the convo, he started it, he even started going personal. He ignited and aggravated the issue just as he always does.

I brought forth a tought-provoking problem plaguing our country for us to discuss, but leave it to nihilist to make it a fight.
Ur victim shit won't work today, try something different..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Unlimited22:

i usually try to avoid chooking mouth in religious posts on this thread, but to be frank, eph has a point.
I've interacted with Muslims from both parts of the country, and many Northern Muslims don't regard Southern Muslims (Note I didn't say any tribes) as true Muslims.
In my secondary school it caused a problem between both sets that lasted for a term or more when it seemed like the chief Imam, who was Yoruba, was favouring the Yoruba Muslims more. It got to the point that a Hausa Boy who had no interest in the post was made Mosque abi Na Muslim prefect, just for peace to reign.

So you don't know that there is a difference between orthodox and Pentecostal in this same Nigeria. Was that not what led to the split in CAN and PFN?

Both sides believes the other is lower in the Christianity ranking and their mode of worship is superior
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
airmark:

They wanted peace to reign, you started to brew another crisis.

You and donjazet would start something by abusing people first and later be forming victims.

Abeg, we wan talk football. Make una vamoose.
See who's talking
Kettle calling pot black

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
donjazet:

I can say in an argument you have insulted my own parents before on this same forum

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
iamoyindamola:

See who's talking
Kettle calling pot black

I actually have a kettle in my house that is not black.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

So you don't know that there is a difference between orthodox and Pentecostal in this same Nigeria. Was that not what led to the split in CAN and PFN?

Both sides believes the other is lower in the Christianity ranking and their mode of worship is superior
At the risk of pouring petrol on a raging bonfire, is this split largely along tribal lines?
This seems to me kind of LIke the Sunni and Shi'a Brouhaha. I had a classmate who I interacted with for two whole hours about the origins of Shia Islam and he ended by telling me that Shia is NOT REALLY ISLAM.
That's more like the CAN and PFN Wahala, and is quite different from looking down on someone who worships the same way you do simply because his name isn't Hassan or Usman.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Abeg when league go start ..NO DRAMA pls

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

So you know about the seniority in Nigerian Islamic religion which you don't practice but you don't know about the seniority in the Christianity religion which you practice. It seems some of you just want to be deliberately provocative of other peoples beliefs and cultures
I have left this talk since morning but you want to bring me back. If you don't agree with it, leave it.

Because there's seniority in Islamic religion, there must be seniority in christianity religion? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
AudioDelhi:
oga shut up.. I no sure about sports section but on ashawo thread you've fought with people more than the number of hairs on your bald head..

Any small thing you go run go dig... The rice and beans guy nko? You brought his dad and mom into a brawl just cause he called you "n' guy..

It's always been in your Dna.. You be street thug wey fortunate to go school.. Nevertheless.. You go buy beef one day they go add more luxury tribal marks ontop your face wey look like where chickens de wrestle..

Bringing the dead.. Someone whom you knoweth not was the height of it..
Tho i know you.. It's the least you could do
can someone please share the link to this infamous ashawo thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
La Liga confirm paying Messi's €700M release clause would be the only way out for him
Thoughts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Unlimited22:

At the risk of pouring petrol on a raging bonfire, is this split largely along tribal lines?
This seems to me kind of LIke the Sunni and Shi'a Brouhaha. I had a classmate who I interacted with for two whole hours about the origins of Shia Islam and he ended by telling me that Shia is NOT REALLY ISLAM.
That's more like the CAN and PFN Wahala, and is quite different from looking down on someone who worships the same way you do simply because his name isn't Hassan or Usman.

There are pentecostals who see Catholics as idol worshippers who glorify sculpture of Mary thus inferior christians

Likewise there are Catholics who see Pentecostals as people who practice a fake modernized doctrine.

I have seen where within the same Christianity one side having no regards for the other.

In NYSC there is a NCCF. Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship and there is a NACC National association of Christian Corpers.

How many pentecostal will worship in a catholic church and how many Catholics will worship in a pentecostal church even if they find themselves in a city without their preferred church. They will rather stay at home than go to the next catholic church and vice versa

And yes Catholics are more among people from the east and Pentecostal among those from the west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ibime:

E go pain me if Manure pick VDB sha
Make Una allow us chop too na.

Abi Una no won troll new signings?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
eph12:

I have left this talk since morning but you want to bring me back. If you don't agree with it, leave it.

Because there's seniority in Islamic religion, there must be seniority in christianity religion? grin

I think you insinuation about north being a senior brother of the western moslem is provocative because there is a similar thing in Christianity and you didn't give it the senior and junior tag

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Omo I had to go check that nihilist last punch to BushwickBill it was indeed a "Rest on Beloved" sucker punch.....Na to just avoid roforofo fight win am ó if not, person spouse go call u go dey busy the call while using all Ur brain to think of how best to throw a comeback punch grin....U fit quarrel with Ur wife or gf sef say she dey disturb when u dey handle life and death matter.

I dey tell you. You get am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Amoto94:
La Liga confirm paying Messi's €700M release clause would be the only way out for him
Thoughts?

If they end up forcing him to stay with the release clause nobody is willing to pay, they will definitely suffer for it. Keeping an unhappy player has never favored any football team.

It's either they just chill, sit with Messi's representatives and prospective buyers and negotiate a lesser transfer fee. Keeping him at tge club against his wish will be counter productive in my opinion

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Amoto94:
Thoughts?
Good for him and Barca, Messi wanted an escape route which won't happen, he must suffer with them grin
This is a good time to troll those barkabots those Bavarians did them bad

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lol just went back to read that diary again. Mehn Nihilistjnr is one helluva writer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
donjazet:

This doesn't even make sense!! THIS IS THE MOST FOOLISH POST YOU'VE EVER MADE ON NAIRALAND.

That is extremely foolish and shortsighted coming from you.

donjazet:

ANOTHER SENSELESS POST.

Your shallowness is really mind boggling.

nihilistjnr:
[i][/i]

Nobody said you can't speak out against paedophilia. My point is that you can't stand from a so called 'enlightened stand point influenced by Western society, because the thing you're speaking out against is there too.

Dude you can make your point without insulting me. I get bad mouth too

donjazet:

Just look at this fool. I was on my own this early momo when you seeked me out to yarn dust.
You will first look for trouble and then come and form victim. I decided not to engage you here again because i know how you like trouble and fight but you cannot just do without poking someone unprovoked and looking for a reaction. Troublemaker, get the fuck_out of here and FUCKOFF.

But he would play the victim card as always:
donjazet:

Go back and check the history of the convo, he started it, he even started going personal.

in a bid to score cheap likes and sympathy.

He did the exact same tin when he and raumd.euter had issues.. Went personal by dragging raumdeu.ter's family into it. At the end of the day, he started playing the "he started it" card to garner sympathy...

Donjazet, I repeat: If u can't take the heat, don't start the fire...

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

If they end up forcing him to stay with the release clause nobody is willing to pay, they will definitely suffer for it. Keeping an unhappy player has never favored any football team.

It's either they just chill, sit with Messi's representatives and prospective buyers and negotiate a lesser transfer fee. Keeping him at tge club against his wish will be counter productive in my opinion
He must stay there, that guy own too much
He's always trying to dictate for them although he have nothing to lose he's old and few years compare to that machine cr7

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
pamcode:
Lol just went back to read that diary again. Mehn Nihilistjnr is one helluva writer.
E get one place I no go forget grin
He say doctor deform his baby head Omo I laff like mad man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

I think you insinuation about north being a senior brother of the western moslem is provocative because there is a similar thing in Christianity and you didn't give it the senior and junior tag
let him be that's why I didn't give him my reply,only him understand the senior brother thing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
thorrvik55:

But he would play the victim card as always:
in a bid to score cheap likes and sympathy.
He did the exact same tin when he and raumd.euter had issues.. Went personal by dragging raumdeu.ter's family into it. At the end of the day, he started playing the "he started it" card to garner sympathy...

Donjazet, I repeat: If u can't take the heat, don't start the fire...

I know that you're a professional asskisser, but mhen there should be levels to this shit. Why didn't you show the post i was replying to? Why didn't you bring out Nihilist's first post which i retaliated upon?

Awon asskisser.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9722) (9723) (9724) (9725) (9726) (9727) (9728) ... (19660) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder, Jodera and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.