Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10881029 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9726) (9727) (9728) (9729) (9730) (9731) (9732) ... (19660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
iamoyindamola:

E get one place I no go forget grin
He say doctor deform his baby head Omo I laff like mad man
Nihilist na drug user true true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyemaair: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
weedtaker:
For someone that likes to start an argument at any slight opportunity and with the plenty plenty grammar he dishes out.. donjazet is just a block head who seem to be on a mission of trying to feel among and be seen as one of the intellectuals in dis sports section.

see as people take rush like the post. cheesy
Although I don't see the reason why you and others hate the guy. You say he is "trying to feel" among, but i think he is already one of the best and brilliant posters here.
I don't agree with some of his views especially the "God" stuffs but i am not ashamed to say I have learnt numerous things and words from his hand. He does stand out in his own way but i agree with you that he is easily and unnecessarily provoked. But barring that, the guy is intelligent, IMO.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

Personally i think every human should be eating amala everyday

Wow. Sir.

So this is the reason you turn Amala everyday?

No wonder.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
ennyjay72:
we are all Christians but when a church is practicing something out of your belief and doctrine,it's better not to go,My parents and pastor thought me to pray to God without using anything like candle,fragrance,lux soap and other fetish things
If I get to any church and they are practicing anything out of belief and doctrine,I will definitely opt out,as simple as that
You did the right thing by following or obeying what your both parants and pastors taught you, but do you know that those who pray by using candles or any other object also obey their parents or their pastors as well, this is what raumdeuter is pointing out that we should respect other people's belief, when it comes to religion everybody is ready to lay his or her life for what they belief in, (unless my JESUS intervene) grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
MorataFC:
You did the right thing by following or obeying what your both parants and pastors thought you, but do you know that those who pray by using candles or any other object also obey their parents or their pastors as well, this is what raumdeuter is pointing out that we should respect other people's belief, when it comes to religion everybody is ready to lay his or her life for what they belief in, (unless my JESUS intervene) grin
we respect other people's belief cos we don't insult them but we can't join them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
ennyjay72:
we respect other people's belief cos we don't insult them but we can't join them
Yeah that's the Spirit Bro, and we can as well preach the way of salvation to them which can be found only in Jesus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Manures VDB signing dey pain me. We should have cut through the long Havertz negotiations and just signed that guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ibime:
Manures VDB signing dey pain me. We should have cut through the long Havertz negotiations and just signed that guy

grin sorry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
VDB to manu is a done deal shittttttttt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ibime:
Ajax quickly accepted the bid. Surprised few teams did not considered signing him. Is it because of Van der sar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
shocked is this true?

Mason’s only season in the Eredivisie he got 23 g/a

Van De Beek has played 5 seasons in the Eredivisie and his best is 19 g/a

VDB is still a baller aha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Ajax quickly accepted the bid. Surprised few teams did not considered signing him. Is it because of Van der sar

He was due to leave to Madrid or Manure anyway. Ajax already promised him transfer at £45m since last summer so it would be loss of faith if they reject a reasonable bid around that mark. The £5m difference is Covid discount cos Ajax need money too as Dutch league does not generate much TV Revenue so without fans in stadium, they need extra cash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:
shocked is this true?

Mason’s only season in the Eredivisie he got 23 g/a

Van De Beek has played 5 seasons in the Eredivisie and his best is 19 g/a

VDB is still a baller aha grin

VDB also plays CM while Mount was an out an out AM. On the ball they are miles apart. VDB could play in Kova or Mount position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
weedtaker:
You shekpites need to do something about dis guy.. for real
weedtaker:
For someone that likes to start an argument at any slight opportunity and with the plenty plenty grammar he dishes out.. donjazet is just a block head who seem to be on a mission of trying to feel among and be seen as one of the intellectuals in dis sports section.

My God, the hate is real grin grin
Imagine logging in and seeing 12 mentions and almost all are filled with hate. cheesy
Just look at him seething with hate. Him say na mission to feel among. grin

You are a weed taking, cocaine sniffing fool. It's your hate that will kill you last last.

Just imagine grin nothing join me and you but you've somehow convinced yourself to hate someone who has never talked to you before. Like, I don't even know you exist and you are just there hating. grin grin
This life no just gell at all. cheesy

PS: I possess more intelligence in the tip of my fingers than you have in your drug smoking brain, choke on that hate fool. tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
raumdeuter:

Why should my personal opinion override the laws of the land? What you call your personal principle is shaped by the environment and laws you grew up with

Every human was not raised in the same circumstance as me so why should they view things the same way I do

Let me tell you an example, I was brought up to know and believe you only eat meat after finishing the main dish, many people find it odd. I was brought up to place my bowl of soup on my right hand and the fufu on the left, many people found this odd.
I wad brought up never to eat with my left hand

I was brought up never to hand anything to people with my left hand many people don't even understand
These 4 things can get you a punishment in the environment I grew up in but many people might think its odd and unnecessarily wicked
So if you ask me is it okay in my personal opinion to eat with my left hand, pass you a book with my left, eat meat first. I will tell you NO

Jesus Christ! Dayo, all these long long talk no follow at all. grin grin

Na very simple question i ask you oo. The way you are just turning the amala dey funny me.

As you have pointed out, we all have personal principles and ideologies by which we live by, right now i am not asking or emphasizing on whose principle is superior.

I am asking you directly; this shouldn't even be a complicated answer. Simple yes or no.
Do you Dayo think that it is okay to have sex with a 10 year old girl today?

Once again, I am not "forcing" any opinion, I'm simply asking you a direct question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
popizaino:

I don't know if it's resentment or what but onlookers could easily tell that if nihlist mentions your name you get rily up for reasons best known to you so stop trying hard to leverage on nihlist online reputation as an e -warrior to play the victim role and garner sympathy in this matter .
Kole work you asked for it.

Another Stan. grin
I swear I no know say i don gather better enemies here reach like this.
Popiziano, go and sleep well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
ShitStain:

E be like say you get personal beef with donjazet

I swear I have never spoken a word to the guy before. I guess being "prominent" attracts haters. I will just be on my own, people go dey die in hate. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
BlueAngel444:
are you trying to enforce a point or what? Trying to make a judgement based on a picture?
Do you know if this girl agreed to marry that man in order to save her family from hunger?

All these are assumptions that doesn't take away from the fact that that is pedophilia and it is wrong.
But i wasn't even "enforcing" any idea. I'm only asking a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ibime:

VDB also plays CM while Mount was an out an out AM. On the ball they are miles apart. VDB could play in Kova or Mount position.
Oh I thought he is a holding midfielder like Matic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
onyemaair:

see as people take rush like the post. cheesy
Although I don't see the reason why you and others hate the guy. You say he is "trying to feel" among, but i think he is already one of the best and brilliant posters here.
I don't agree with some of his views especially the "God" stuffs but i am not ashamed to say I have learnt numerous things and words from his hand. He does stand out in his own way but i agree with you that he is easily and unnecessarily provoked. But barring that, the guy is intelligent, IMO.

I appreciate your kind words, although it's unfortunate you clearly misunderstand me.

I emplore you to look at my history here and see how many times i have been the one who will start any brawl. Surely, you don't expect me to fold my arms and watch when someone starts insulting me.

Anyways, thanks for the flattery. Point taken.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lavoca: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
donjazet:

My God, the hate is real grin grin
Imagine logging in and seeing 12 mentions and almost all are filled with hate. cheesy
Just look at him seething with hate. Him say na mission to feel among. grin

You are a weed taking, cocaine sniffing fool. It's your hate that will kill you last last.

Just imagine grin nothing join me and you but you've somehow convinced yourself to hate someone who has never talked to you before. Like, I don't even know you exist and you are just there hating. grin grin
This life no just gell at all. cheesy

PS: I possess more intelligence in the tip of my fingers than you have in your drug smoking brain, choke on that hate fool. tongue
“Hate” in an online and faceless forum? lol.. you the wear Richard Millie for your wrist abi you park Bugatti La Voiture Noire for your garage?

With your mumu nipple wey de like kernel shell. Ogbeni swerve with your lipgloss mouth. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
donjazet:

Another Stan. grin
I swear I no know say i don gather better enemies here reach like this.
Popiziano, go and sleep well.

Lol grin grin

Maybe you have enemies in a faceless forum but I don't have .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2020
weedtaker:
“Hate” in an online and faceless forum? lol.. you the wear Richard Millie for your wrist abi you park Bugatti La Voiture Noire for your garage?

With your mumu nipple wey de like kernel shell. Ogbeni swerve with your lipgloss mouth. undecided

Dude, hate is a terrible feeling. Especially towards someone who doesn't give a damn about your existence.
I have never spoken to you before today, yet these are your posts about me today.

weedtaker:
but you really the fear T..T.. go fvck Nyash? Aspa homo things
weedtaker:
Thunder fire you.
weedtaker:
You shekpites need to do something about dis guy.. for real.
weedtaker:

Guy abeg stop your weird obsession. I've given you my attention you've been desiring, now scram. Fly away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyemaair: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2020
donjazet:

I appreciate your kind words, although it's unfortunate you clearly misunderstand me.

I emplore you to look at my history here and see how many times i have been the one who will start any brawl. Surely, you don't expect me to fold my arms and watch when someone starts insulting me.

Anyways, thanks for the flattery. Point taken.
Dude, just go and rest. No need for all these long talks. Yes you are an intelligent guy no doubt, but you are lacking in emotional intelligence, small thing you start insulting, this is my personal observation, I'm not taking any sides.

And you should know that nobody hates you here, it's not long ago that every single person here sympathized with you on your sister's death, you even acknowledged this in your diary.
You just need to improve in your mode and tone of communication when making your points, take it from someone who likes your good use of words.
Just stop insulting people a lot, whether provoked or not, seeing as this is something you are now known for.
Just my humble advice, good night.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2020
donjazet:

[s]
Dude, hate is a terrible feeling. Especially towards someone who doesn't give a damn about your existence.
I have never spoken to you before today, yet these are your posts about me today.

Guy abeg stop your weird obsession. I've given you my attention you've been desirig, now scram. Fly away. [/s]
No “hate” here, M chilling with a relaxed mind.. don’t worry about me.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34am On Aug 31, 2020
weedtaker:
No “hate” here, M chilling with a relaxed mind.. don’t worry about me.

Have you paid that your debt? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Not sure I missed anything important but anyho

Mama Landlady episode 5 is out. Please comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/6082550/honeytongue-mama-landlady-episodes#93408823
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Ibime:

Such thick, juicy tears. Cry on.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2020
So small boy Arteta with near zero managerial experience take style win 2 trophies while Uncle Frank is busy forming activity and setting an unwanted record in the process. Side B of the Uncle Frank mixtape gast to be better than Side A.

Good news though is that Timo is up and running.

Happy days.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9726) (9727) (9728) (9729) (9730) (9731) (9732) ... (19660) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Trevor012(m), bandely(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.