Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,806 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11194565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9732) (9733) (9734) (9735) (9736) (9737) (9738) ... (19938) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
ennyjay72:
as much as I like lampard,I will be the first person to start #lampardout if he fails to deliver next season cos I don't know why he wants to sign overhyped rice and sell kante,is he ok at all? sad

The least expectation from Lampard this season should be the top 4. Although I expect us to have a rough start, because all the new players will need sufficient time to gain understanding amongst themselves on the pitch. Some will definitely find it hard to adjust immediately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlueAngel444:
wait who says Lampard wants to sell Kante?
they don set pricetag and werey Conte wants him by all means
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

The young shall grow. I'm currently in hospital. My son climbed dining table this morning and fell on his head. As we picked him him up, expecting his cry, instead he fell silent and went into seizure and stopped breathing like a boxer about to die in the ring. The fear wey catch me. We gave him CPR and called ambulance. Luckily he caught his wind and regained consciousness after 3 or 4 minutes. After 2 or 3 hours in hospital he was back to his normal self and CT scan cleared him of brain bleed. We will be discharged soon. This made me reflect on the innocents whose lives became punchlines here a few days ago. It is completely unacceptable, and also unacceptable to accuse a father of molesting his children. Nothing scares in life more than losing children, and nothing offends a father more than being accused of being improper with his children, or mocking the death of children.

Wisdom of Ahithophel!

Thank God for your child.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlueAngel444:
but surely not at the expense of dear 'old' Kante
wondering how the scenario of buying Rice to play CB became getting Rice to replace Kante
Nah.

Selling kante isn't an option

I would rather they monitored his injury for one more season before thinking of offloading him

I like Ndidi,but he isnt too flexible.

Rice on d hand is flexible but have less strength/stamina compared to Ndidi.

I blv lampard is looking at a very flexible midfield.

But letting kante go should actually be a bad one .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

The young shall grow. I'm currently in hospital. My son climbed dining table this morning and fell on his head. As we picked him him up, expecting his cry, instead he fell silent and went into seizure and stopped breathing like a boxer about to die in the ring. The fear wey catch me. We gave him CPR and called ambulance. Luckily he caught his wind and regained consciousness after 3 or 4 minutes. After 2 or 3 hours in hospital he was back to his normal self and CT scan cleared him of brain bleed. We will be discharged soon. This made me reflect on the innocents whose lives became punchlines here a few days ago. It is completely unacceptable, and also unacceptable to accuse a father of molesting his children. Nothing scares in life more than losing children, and nothing offends a father more than being accused of being improper with his children, or mocking the death of children.
On this Ist day of September naim bad news wan happen... kolewerk.. Thank God nothing serious happened to your boy.. every agenda of the wicked will not agend on us this month and the remaining months of the year. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

When I started reading this story, my mind be don fly o. Thank God your boy is OK.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Segedinho:

Nah.

Selling kante isn't an option

I would rather they monitored his injury for one more season before thinking of offloading him

I like Ndidi,but he isnt too flexible.

Rice on d hand is flexible but have less strength/stamina compared to Ndidi.

I blv lampard is looking at a very flexible midfield.

But letting kante go should actually be a bad one .

Abeg Marina should not sanction any sale of Kante o. Let him stay for at least one more season, let's see how far Gilmour and Ampadu will go.
Before we think of going for Rice.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
donjazet:

The least expectation from Lampard this season should be the top 4. Although I expect us to have a rough start, because all the new players will need sufficient time to gain understanding amongst themselves on the pitch. Some will definitely find it hard to adjust immediately.
the least expectation should be 80+points and not just top 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

Damn bro!

You need to see how shivers run down my spine reading this. Thanks to God for your son's life.

Jeez!

As a father, I can feel the panic you went through. Nothing scares like seeing you child in danger!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Edouard Mendy news may be heard tomorrow
Chelsea submitted another bid of €20m few days ago and it hasn't been rejected
Links to Swapping Kepa, loaning or selling Kepa has died down
Cech came out to say Kepa is staying
Kepa says he will fight for a starting shirt
If an expensive keeper was coming in, Kepa would definitely be leaving
If a cheaper option is coming in, Kepa would likely be staying
Latest, Mendy wants to join Chelsea

In conclusion: Mendy is Chelsea's new GK, it's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

That's crazy. Sending positive vibes your way

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlueMann:

Abeg Marina should not sanction any sale of Kante o. Let him stay for at least one more season, let's see how far Gilmour and Ampadu will go.
Before we think of going for Rice.
Spot on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Botfuss: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fabrizio Romano

News reaching us is that, the pilot that was on board when Manchester United wanted to sign Bruno last window has also been assigned to havertz. Consequently, Chelsea should expect their package earliest January grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Segedinho:

Spot on
I personally feel the squad is overbloated... especially after considering our recent signings.
The midfield is saturated with options and if we are thinking of making any significant sum this window....it has to be kante.
Jorginho is off the bus with sarri now in the job market.....
Kante has been super good for us no doubt but at 29, one of our topmost earners and starting just 20 PLgames last season.
Attracting the sum of $80mill is too good an opportunity for the club......Marina would likely cash in if these rumours are true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

I am one of the youngest people on this board, and as yet I never dey born within the next 3-5 years, but reading this scared the Holy living hell out of me.

Thank God he's ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Unlimited22:

I am one of the youngest people on this board, and as yet I never dey born within the next 3-5 years, but reading this scared the Holy living hell out of me.

Thank God he's ok.

The way you dey always point out this your boyish youth ehh. cheesy cheesy you and sulele who go senior who sef?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tochex101:

I personally feel the squad is overbloated... especially after considering our recent signings.
The midfield is saturated with options and if we are thinking of making any significant sum this window....it has to be kante.
Jorginho is off the bus with sarri now in the job market.....
Kante has been super good for us no doubt but at 29, one of our topmost earners and starting just 20 PLgames last season.
Attracting the sum of $80mill is too good an opportunity for the club......Marina would likely cash in if these rumours are true.
I dont think any club will wonna match dat price tag

Maybe that was the reason they placed d tag anyway.

We have got more younger squad dire in needs og experiences from older and better players which kante fits in.

My opinion is allow him one more year..monitor his injury while d younger stars gain sime experience from him as well.

Kante is the best "revoverer" and a good shield to the defence line and i think our midfields needs that very well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

Thank God he's safe.. I can understand what you must have passed through cheesy

Taking care of kids is another thing that has to be learnt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Unlimited22:

Thank God he's ok.

Mine is 15yrs max cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Glory to God for protecting and keeping your boy Ibime.

Scared me a bit there.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

Thanks to Jesus.
That's our Pulisic in blue shirt in nearest future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mendy has a great height (6’6”) for a goalkeeper, but he seems to parry most shots to dangerous areas where opposing attackers can easily hit a rebound. Maybe that could be an area Cech could work to fix.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

Oh my! Thank goodness your child recovered from the incident
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Mine is 15yrs max cheesy

And you don dey clock 42 already undecided

Ibime, I thank God for your son's health...That was scary oh

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
izzou:

And you don dey clock 42 already undecided

Ibime, I thank God for your son's health...That was scary oh
I'm under 10 Pls tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

more reason why I would go back to the seminary and become a priest.. I cant cope up with marriage wahala and raising pikin embarassed

Wish you and your family quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
seankafor:
more reason why I would go back to the seminary and become a priest.. I cant cope up with marriage wahala and raising pikin embarassed

Wish you and your family quick recovery
young ladies are begging for men to marry dem,,u guys are running away...who will marry dem na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
macjireh:

young ladies are begging for men to marry dem,,u guys are running away...who will marry dem na?
my sister don marry, so the rest ladies out there can marry themselves for all I care kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
PDPGuy:
Mendy has a great height (6’6”) for a goalkeeper, but he seems to parry most shots to dangerous areas where opposing attackers can easily hit a rebound. Maybe that could be an area Cech could work to fix.

I noticed that too on his YouTube highlights. Las las, he can't be worse than Kepa though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Unlimited22:

Thank God he's ok.
See my senior man. I'm actually the youngest here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
they should just forget about messi...d guy can just decide to quit football like ds...na only world cup him never win,,so wats d big deal?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibime:

Thanks to God he is okay now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9732) (9733) (9734) (9735) (9736) (9737) (9738) ... (19938) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, izzou(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.