Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10834959 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (19562) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

lol...why do y'all now expect 38 goals from a winger who plays in a 4-2-3-1 formation??
The number 1 midfielder in his team who is saddled with the responsiblity of creating goal-scoring chance for his team.

Na waaa ohh! They don turn winger to No 1 midfielder gringrin

Okayy..... Neymar was the No 1 midfielder for brazil during worldcup(they played a 4-2-3-1)! Yet he won the bronze boot!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

So the person who won a corner is the one responsible for the header scored off the corner

Not Drogba who nodded the ball, Not Mata who took the corner

You can now see why people dont rate Chelsea fans intelligence very high
Smh for u, a team played for almost 90 minutes without a single header nor goals, a certain player got substituted nd he immediately gave the single corner dt resulted in the equalizer dat sent Chelsea fans all over the world to raptures, who wud u give the credit??
How many header did Drogba score b4 that one, how many corners did Mata take before Torres came on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

How is Bale more productive this season, what are the assignments of a winger please??
is it about goal scoring alone??

This is Bale worst season

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476893_34930_pngcb6a0c8106a250f060c60e2dc8f392ad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
u nor be chelsea fan again.
I am being sarcastic bro. You posted a gif and he said Chelsea went on to lose that match. And he's the same person that posted a gif of that former Palermo player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
PietroRico:
it's called personality disorder.
It's really not his fault

Not really.

It has something to do with MAO-A 2R gene (the warrior gene), which according to clinical studies, shows that those who possess it are prone to aggressive and anti-social behavior.

40 is still a big friend though, no mind the fights. We still know the joint where we dey meet, collect one one bottle and engage in our usual camaraderie.

I think you need to call for a truce too, Jesus is coming soon you know cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
u nor be chelsea fan again.
I be Barcelona fan now. grin I dey even go berlin on saturday grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tval:
I am being sarcastic bro. You posted a gif and he said Chelsea went on to lose that match. And he's the same person that posted a gif of that former Palermo player.
i thought as much grin..the guy don confuse. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tval:
I be Barcelona fan now. grin I dey even go berlin on saturday grin
same here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
See the way our thread full.. I don dey go.. See you people next month. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Falcao should stay put at Monaco... Make he no come here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
homesteady:

This is Bale worst season

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476893_34930_pngcb6a0c8106a250f060c60e2dc8f392ad
Chai.....Nawa 4 u, why pick ONLY goals scored and assist, which kind person you be sef?.Bale better than Hazard this season, how
Hazard never got injured, played all match, won the EPL, won personal awards, what did Bale win this season with Madrid, except getting booed by his fans??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

Chai.....Nawa 4 u, why pick ONLY goals scored and assist, which kind person you be sef?.Bale better than Hazard this season, how
Hazard never got injured, played all match, won the EPL, won personal awards, what did Bale win this season with Madrid, except getting booed by his fans??

I did not say he was better, I only said more productive, which I have backed up with proof, except you prove otherwise!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bertrand Traore.. Does anyone have anything to say about him? AIrbornelacer, Ibime, Nihilist, JImmy4x, Hensben, Okotv, Cfcman??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Not really.

It has something to do with MAO-A 2R gene (the warrior gene), which according to clinical studies, shows that those who possess it are prone to aggressive and anti-social behavior.

40 is still a big friend though, no mind the fights. We still know the joint where we dey meet, collect one one bottle and engage in our usual camaraderie.

I think you need to call for a truce too,
Jesus is coming soon you know cheesy
lol
I have nothing against him
He actually provides good comedy sorta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chestar5:
embarassed From this arguments, i have learnt that: if u are becoming successful, you will have more haters than u can ever imagineundecided angry, but seriously if this continues, i wonder how our thread ll b b4 pre season startsad

In times like these, you can always find shelter in my room.

You'll be very much safe in that haven, it's damn bullet-proof wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
homesteady:

I did not say he was better, I only said more productive, which I have backed up with proof, except you prove otherwise!
even @ that, he is not as productive as Hazard, what does a winger does, tell me, is it just to assist nd score goals??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tval:
Bertrand Traore.. Does anyone have anything to say about him? AIrbornelacer, Ibime, Nihilist, JImmy4x, Hensben, Okotv, Cfcman??
chelsea shouldn't have sign cuadrado..traore can share right wing with william.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
cool cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
homesteady:

Na waaa ohh! They don turn winger to No 1 midfielder gringrin

Okayy..... Neymar was the No 1 midfielder for brazil during worldcup(they played a 4-2-3-1)! Yet he won the bronze boot!
lol....wetin Robben nd cr7 win??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
tval killing em
them go do like say them nor dey see the stats o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tval:
Traore, just like many other young players can do exploits for us if given a chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tval:

We all know he's a good player, all he really need is chance to perform.

Right from the first day I saw him play for us, I knew that the lad has got it.

Deft touch, guile and flamboyance of a player blessed with vision, greater natural balance and poise are what you get from the lad.

His play is more suited to our game, and he is way better than the current Cuadrado who seems like his footie is all about counter-attacks. In fact I don't see why Traore shouldn't dispatch Cuadrado.

But then, the chances of that happening is about as often as a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

We can only hope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Roma have reportedly made an official offer for Chelsea's Juan Cuadrado.. cool Good news??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:

In times like these, you can always find shelter in my room.

You'll be very much safe in that haven, it's damn bullet-proof wink

thank u, just stop d arguments. It ll b much bettersmileywink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Debroslink:

We are talking about 1st team players. From your example, only Rakitic is a 1st team player. And please, Rakitic is a big boy ooh. Let's leave that aside.

Hazard needs to upgrade himself. He's like Ronaldo before 2008, who likes to dribbles without impact in big games. When Ronaldo dropped useless dribbles and focused more on goals and assists that he was able to rack up 41 goals from the wings, plus winning the UCL with United.
Cr7 was already a star b4 2008 ,he was since d moment he stepped into OT ,hv u forgotten Euro 2004 where he featured in d all star team or d 2006 world cup where he scored 7 goals n during those period he was regarded as d best player of dat time with good displays all through for both club n country ,he won d ballon d'or in '08 because united won d UCL as it was one of d criteria for d award to d particular team's best player ...abeg hazard is never like cr7 b4 2008

This is sacrilege of d highest order!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AbuMikey(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Before last yr Madrid didnt win it for 12 yrs.

If Hazard was a Barca or Madrid player he would either be benched, sold or they would have taught him how to play sensible football not senseless dribbling without focus before they can win.

Jimmy4x

You just have to agree with this! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Bimffo:
Roma have reportedly made an official offer for Chelsea's Juan Cuadrado.. cool Good news??
Best news o....make e just dey go abeg, let's give Traore or anyother young star a chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

Jimmy4x

You just have to agree with this! cheesy
Hmmmm.....now wey Madrid wan change Bale game, after dt huge transfer, how's he faring??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2015
hensben:
this is hazard first 40 goals for chelsea, they were individual brilliance unlike tap-in queen(neymar).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ollysLxRUCY

Lmaoooooooooooo! You shouldn't have threaded on this path!
Hazard can only stay afar and blush at the quality of Neymar goals

Hazard will never score this type of goal in his entire career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onG6zBvFNJ8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Injuries to Madrid, PSG, Bayern nd now Juventus' star players is helping Barca to a historic treble according to goal.com

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/12398072

How I wish, Tiago Silva, Veratti, Thiago Motta, Ibra were all unavailable against Chelsea in both legs with David Luiz also not being 100% fit, maybe these people wouldn't be taunting us for the 2-2 agreegate loss to PSG.

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (19562) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wman(m), monerozi5590, fyinka47(m), BlueAngel444, AirBere, andrewbaba44, nathz45 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.